PDA

View Full Version : PD only for Gold is available

ANDREAS
03-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Hi all

After three years of testing experiments etc. PD only for Gold is available on the market. This PD have two models.
1. PDGOLD for detection only for gold and Gold-alloys.
2. PDSILVER for detecting only silver and silver-alloys.
For more information you can visit our site www.crypton.com.gr
You can see official presentation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuVt9rnr78&t=17s

best regards
Andreas

Geo
03-15-2017, 05:50 AM
Are you still here???:lol:

ANDREAS
03-15-2017, 07:01 AM
I'm always here. You are here, because all administrators from Greece forums delete your account? :razz:

Geo
03-15-2017, 10:11 PM
I'm always here. You are here, because all administrators from Greece forums delete your account? :razz:

No, i decided to leave from psaxtiria.
Maybe here there are biger fishes than tyremporas :lol::lol:

WM6
03-15-2017, 11:12 PM
1. PDGOLD for detection only for gold and Gold-alloys.

2. PDSILVER for detecting only silver and silver-alloys.

Andreas

Which PD suit the best if target alloy is 50:50 % gold/silver?

ANDREAS
03-22-2017, 09:37 AM
Which PD suit the best if target alloy is 50:50 % gold/silver?
If the target is 50% gold and 50% silver we have the same results from PDGOLD or PDSILVER, because, the first unit can detect the gold and the second unit can detect the silver.
I hope help you

WM6
03-22-2017, 01:43 PM
If the target is 50% gold and 50% silver we have the same results from PDGOLD or PDSILVER, because, the first unit can detect the gold and the second unit can detect the silver.
I hope help you

Smart units, that are able to analyze composition of alloys.

What if alloy is 49% gold and 51% silver?

And what if alloy is 34% gold and 33% silver and 33% copper?

Which units are able to detect something, PDGOLD or PDSILVER?

ANDREAS
03-22-2017, 08:57 PM
I think is clean.
If you have target from gold or gold alloys PDGOLD can detect it
If you have target from silver or silver alloys PDSILVER can detect it
If you have target from silver and gold both devices can detect it
Other targets from others metals cannot detect devices

Best regards

WM6
03-23-2017, 01:09 AM
I think is clean.
If you have target from gold or gold alloys PDGOLD can detect it
If you have target from silver or silver alloys PDSILVER can detect it
If you have target from silver and gold both devices can detect it
Other targets from others metals cannot detect devices

Best regards

This could be true, if we are talking about gold mixture, which we are not.
Under condition, that your PD's are really capable to detect something on remote, whic are not.

Gold alloy (no matter which one) is not mixture of gold parts with other metals parts, it is ALLOY,
whole new composite metal, with new chemical (different density, different melting point, different
electrical resistivity etc.) and physical (different hardness, different elasticity etc.) properties.

Despite 14 karat gold is still named gold, but it is whole different metal as pure gold, by its chemical
and physical properties.

Some gold alloys are by its chemical and physical properties in many cases more different from pure
gold, than some metal from its neighborhood from period table: as Platinum (Pt) or Lead (Pb).

There is no pure gold in nature. All gold is some sort of very different alloy.

There is no on remote detectable "only" gold (by its chemical and physical properties) from gold alloys.

So your claim is pure bluff, with commercial intention to scam naive buyers..

Nicolas
03-23-2017, 02:10 AM
Under condition, that your PD's are really capable to detect something on remote, whic are not.

Gold alloy (no matter which one) is not mixture of gold parts with other metals parts, it is ALLOY,
whole new composite metal, with new chemical (different density, different melting point, different
electrical resistivity etc.) and physical (different hardness, different elasticity etc.) properties.

Despite 14 karat gold is still named gold, but it is whole different metal as pure gold, by its chemical
and physical properties.

Some gold alloys are by its chemical and physical properties in many cases more different from pure
gold, than some metal from its neighborhood from period table: as Platinum (Pt) or Lead (Pb).

There is no on remote detectable "only" gold (by its chemical and physical properties) from gold alloys.

Hi dear wm6 this is good answer and perfect clear demonstration and explanation :)

ANDREAS
03-23-2017, 10:10 AM

electrical resistivity etc.) and physical (different hardness, different elasticity etc.) properties........

What a treasure hunter wants;
A real gold detector that can detect and get gold objects from the earth. Now, if the goal is pure gold or gold alloy .. all treasure hunters are not interested in these explanations ... only that the objects can be detected and that they can find them.
Therefore, each user is not interested in your explanations in chemical research field, but only for the success.
Good effort !!!!
Your explanations are correct and help many of the members here in the forum, to understand them. But in the end, you mean that if they find gold coins they shouldn't take them because they are not pure gold (as they are not). We both know that they won't do such a thing.
best regards

ozanmelih
03-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Hello Mr. Andreas. Congratulation. Does it find gold which is in other metal box or cruse? And can it find gold in a cavity for example grave? Thank you.

Nicolas
03-23-2017, 08:44 PM
What a treasure hunter wants;
A real gold detector that can detect and get gold objects from the earth. Now, if the goal is pure gold or gold alloy .. all treasure hunters are not interested in these explanations ... only that the objects can be detected and that they can find them.
Therefore, each user is not interested in your explanations in chemical research field, but only for the success.
Good effort !!!!
Your explanations are correct and help many of the members here in the forum, to understand them. But in the end, you mean that if they find gold coins they shouldn't take them because they are not pure gold (as they are not). We both know that they won't do such a thing.
best regards

THANK YOU ANDREAS.

You are also right much gold buried is not pure gold is alloy
Then the hunter want detect it also if test it do with gold alloy.
I hope you Good success dear Oldest friend.

ANDREAS
03-23-2017, 09:35 PM
Hello Mr. Andreas. Congratulation. Does it find gold which is in other metal box or cruse? And can it find gold in a cavity for example grave? Thank you.

Hi ozanmelih
Thank you
Gold which is inside a metal box cannot be detected. Metal boxes are a Faraday shield. If the box is destroyed ( from humidity etc) or the cap is open then it won't be a problem. For other parameters it's possible.
Best regards

ANDREAS
04-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Hi All

I received videos from a customer.
I put that on youtube without edit.
enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOdmbzDL90w&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBfClX3nqso

Best regards
Andreas

Belkaid_M
05-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Please how this device can find gold? What is its working principle?(Especially gold under the ground?):)

ANDREAS
07-07-2017, 06:26 PM
Hello to everyone
I would like to inform you that as of today, PDGOLD is increasing the price of 25% and all orders will be delayed for shipping extra 5 days.
We know on market has many clone with low price without specifications and real detection as genuine PDGOLD.
For this we make a new protection system our customers and they know well if PDGOLD is a real gold detector or a clone from others
Every PDGOLD other than the serial number has a additional code.
So that customer can check whether it is genuine with a simple email our site.
After the checking, the additional code erase and cannot using for every other PDGOLD
We will make every effort in the future to serve
Best regards

J_Player
07-31-2019, 01:35 AM
This could be true, if we are talking about gold mixture, which we are not. Under condition, that your PD's are really capable to detect something on remote, whic are not.

Gold alloy (no matter which one) is not mixture of gold parts with other metals parts, it is ALLOY, whole new composite metal, with new chemical (different density, different melting point, different electrical resistivity etc.) and physical (different hardness, different elasticity etc.) properties.

Despite 14 karat gold is still named gold, but it is whole different metal as pure gold, by its chemical and physical properties.

Some gold alloys are by its chemical and physical properties in many cases more different from pure gold, than some metal from its neighborhood from period table: as Platinum (Pt) or Lead (Pb).

This seems to be an interesting discussion:
The question: Does alloyed gold or alloyed silver appear different to a detector?
The answer depends on what kind of detector is trying to find the alloyed gold or silver.

All gold is an alloy
We all know that gold is almost never found in a pure state, nor is natural silver. They always have other metals alloyed.
In California, Gold nuggets can be over 90% gold, with some silver and copper and a few other metals mixed into the alloy.
In other regions, the gold may be less than 50% pure for the gold that is mined. Of course, we know these alloys have different
electrical and magnetic properties than pure gold would have.

Then, we can look at the refined gold. We can buy gold bars that are 99.9999% pure. But they are still an alloy with 0.0001% other metals. So these "pure gold" bars do not have exactly the same properties as 100% pure gold. 100% pure gold does not exist except at the atomic level.

Can a detector find an alloy?
But for a treasure hunter, we are concerned if a detector can find a gold alloy or if it can find a silver alloy. We have this concern because we know there is no 100% pure silver or gold. All silver and gold objects we find will have some amount of other metal.

It is important to consider what kind of treasure detector you are using. If you are using a VLF or PI metal detector, then we know that the detector will be looking at the magnetic properties and resistance of the alloy. A good VLF metal detector can tell you when you found some metal that has similar magnetic and resistance properties as a gold alloy. But it is not guaranteed to be accurate, because the combinations of metals can cause a large range of magnetic and resistance properties for the alloy, depending on what metals are present and in what percentages. Most VLF detectors are preset at the factory to identify 14k or 18k gold, so if you have 10k gold, the detector may think you found a copper coin instead, or aluminum. PI detectors have very limited discrimination abilities, and we can expect them to perform not as well as a VLF at identifying what metal was found.
This is the reason why many metal detectorists dig everything they find.
They would not want to miss a gold ring that was reported as aluminum trash.

Can a long range locator find an alloy?
But this is not the metal detector forum, it is the long range locator forum. And we are not examining a VLF or PI detector, we are considering the Crypton PDGold detector, which does not use magnetism to detect buried gold. I am familiar with the principle that this locator works, and I have already described the principles that allow detection of long time buried gold. But for those who didn't find my posts, here is a short description of how the Krypton detectors find buried metals:
These detectors do not locate the metal, and they don't measure any magnetic properties of the metal alloy. The Krypton detectors measure very tiny electrical signals that occur just under the ground's surface, and above where the metal is buried. A buied metal object will corrode because of the action of microbes in the soil that secrete cyanide to dissolve gold, silver, copper and many other metals. these dissolved metal ions slowly move upward in the soil toward the surface, and they become a compound again before reaching the surface. The millions of gold ions give of millions of tiny electrical impulses as they re-combine as solid gold particles to create micro-gold particles a few inches beneath the surface of the ground.

The Crypton type locator senses these tiny electrical impulses. In order to determine the difference between the impulses that come from gold or from silver, the electronics can do that using spectral analysis electronics methods. The silver ions make a different spectral signature than gold ions as they combine to form a compound.

How do ions move from an alloy?
So, let us suppose there is a buried ring that is made of 50% gold, 30% silver, and 20% copper. This ring is 12k gold. After it has been under the ground long enough for microbes to dissolve trace amounts of the metals, we will see there are gold, silver and copper ions that are dissolved in cyanide complex and other organic acids, moving upward through the ground. When these ions move near the surface, they will recombine to become compounds. The gold will recombine with another gold ion and become a gold metal particle. The silver will combine with often a sulfide, or oxygen to become an oxide, and the copper can combine with many elements such as chloride, or sulfate, and others. At the moment each ion of each of these metals combine, they send out a small electrical signal. This is what is detected by this kind of detector.
If the detector is adjusted to register only the gold ions, then it will ignore the silver and copper ions. But you will find the gold alloys. The same is true if the detector is adjusted to register only the copper or silver ions.

Now, I am familiar with machines that work very well to accomplish this task. and even the best machines depend on the right conditions must exist. For example, there must be microbes in the ground that dissolve the gold, silver or whatever metal you are looking for.
Also, these ions must not be in a location that has heavy electric or magnetic activity in the soil. Any heavy electric or magnetic activity can cause the ions to all combine into compounds, so there are no remaining signals from ions.
The principle in these detectors often includes a very weak electric or magnetic stimulator to cause some of the ions in the path to increase their chemical-electrical activity while you are pointing the sensing coil at the area of the target.

Disclaimer
Finally, I have never used a Crypton locator. From what I know about their circuitry, they are very finely tuned to accomplish what I described above. But also remember the caveats I mentioned above. Since I have not used this locator, I cannot say it works. I have seen a number of similar machines which work very well, but when you take them to locations that have different soil chemistry, or different magnetic field properties, they sometimes will not work, unless you return them to the location where they were calibrated.

My point is that the properties of the alloys of gold and silver will make a big difference when you use a VLF or PI detector, but when you are using a long range locator that is sensing ions making chemical changes, then the alloy does not matter, as long as there are enough ions in the soil to measure.

Best Wishes,
J_P

abdou2014
07-31-2019, 02:33 PM
good explanation thank you :)

WM6
07-31-2019, 02:49 PM
Hi J_P, welcome back to debate.

Thanks for one more of your great assays.

I hope you do not mind, if I ad some corrections to your text, to become more compatible with reality.

This seems to be an interesting discussion: (OK, but why you need to revive Crypton fraud almost half 3 year after my post and after Crypton author cancel Crypton site?)

The question: Does alloyed gold or alloyed silver appear different to a detector?
The answer depends on what kind of detector is trying to find the alloyed gold or silver.

All gold is an alloy (as I mentioned in post it can be mixture too and where do you sort crystalline gold?)
We all know that gold is almost never found in a pure state, nor is natural silver. They always have other metals alloyed.
In California, Gold nuggets can be over 90% gold, with some silver and copper and a few other metals mixed into the alloy.
In other regions, the gold may be less than 50% pure for the gold that is mined. Of course, we know these alloys have different
electrical and magnetic properties than pure gold would have.

Then, we can look at the refined gold. We can buy gold bars that are 99.9999% pure. But they are still an alloy with 0.0001% other metals. So these "pure gold" bars do not have exactly the same properties as 100% pure gold. 100% pure gold does not exist except at the atomic level (it firmly exist in theory the same way like "working" LRL exist).

Can a detector find an alloy (it can, proven many times in contrast to LRLs)?
But for a treasure hunter, we are concerned if a detector can find a gold alloy or if it can find a silver alloy. We have this concern because we know there is no 100% pure silver or gold. All silver and gold objects we find will have some amount of other metal.

It is important to consider what kind of treasure detector you are using. If you are using a VLF or PI metal detector, then we know that the detector will be looking at the magnetic properties and resistance of the alloy. A good VLF metal detector can tell you when you found some metal that has similar magnetic and resistance properties as a gold alloy. But it is not guaranteed to be accurate, because the combinations of metals can cause a large range of magnetic and resistance properties for the alloy, depending on what metals are present and in what percentages. Most VLF detectors are preset at the factory to identify 14k or 18k gold, so if you have 10k gold, the detector may think you found a copper coin instead, or aluminum. PI detectors have very limited discrimination abilities, and we can expect them to perform not as well as a VLF at identifying what metal was found.
This is the reason why many metal detectorists dig everything they find.
They would not want to miss a gold ring that was reported as aluminum trash.

Can a long range locator find an alloy (it can, if you use it as metal detector, or, mostly, in wild dreams)?
But this is not the metal detector forum, it is the long range locator forum. And we are not examining a VLF or PI detector, we are considering the Crypton PDGold detector, which does not use magnetism (where did you take here "magnetism"? Are electromagnetic phenomena for you "magnetism") to detect buried gold. I am familiar with the principle that this locator works (despite you never take it in your hands . not to say have an insight in its circuit?), and I have already described the principles (based on wild theories not on scientific facts) that allow detection of long time buried gold. But for those who didn't find my posts, here is a short description of how the Krypton detectors find buried metals:
These detectors do not locate (huh, so it is not metal locator?) the metal, and they don't measure any magnetic properties (OK then - it is not magnetometer) of the metal alloy. The Krypton detectors measure very tiny electrical signals ("measure very tiny electrical signals", what the heck is this? are those tiny electrical signal measured according existing science, how? or according your new science?) that occur just under the ground's surface (name valid source where those tiny signals under surface were measured), and above where the metal is buried. A buried metal object will corrode because of the action of microbes in the soil that secrete cyanide to dissolve gold, silver, copper and many other metals. these dissolved metal ions slowly move upward (so, it has anti-gravity properties, new to me, but OK) in the soil toward the surface, and they become a compound (probably after they sense signal of PD electric stimulator? - i think vibrator could do better work) again before reaching the surface. The millions of gold ions give of millions of tiny electrical impulses as they re-combine (how long does it take that they recombine in soil, 3 days, 3 months, 3 years, 300 years - what do you know about chemistry of soil? please name proven sources of such constant "in soil ion recombination" that generate tiny signal out of soil) as solid gold particles to create micro-gold particles a few inches beneath the surface of the ground (assume to put LRL to work, it is enough to believe in this theory?).

The Crypton type locator (wish to) senses these tiny electrical impulses. In order to determine the difference between the impulses (impulses or CW?) that come from gold or from silver, the electronics can do that using spectral analysis electronics methods (there is spectral analyzer inside Cripton scam? waw, unbelievable, there are handheld spectral analyzers (>20k$) on market specially dedicated to detect percentage of gold in soil or minerals, but all works on touch with analyzed sample, no one at 20cm, 2m or even 2km distance as LRL scam are claimed - and they are based on dangerous radiation inside) . The silver ions make a different spectral signature (out of what? valid science please!) than gold ions as they combine to form a compound.

How do ions move from an alloy? (simply - you only need to heavy hitting soil surface)

So, let us suppose there is a buried ring that is made of 50% gold, 30% silver, and 20% copper. This ring is 12k gold. After it has been under the ground long enough for microbes to dissolve trace amounts of the metals, we will see there are gold, silver and copper ions that are dissolved in cyanide complex and other organic acids, moving upward through the ground. When these ions move near the surface, they will recombine to become compounds (nice theory, despite it is something that suit to fantasies only, Why do they not recombine promptly at target surface instead at soil surface) . The gold will recombine with another gold ion and become a gold metal particle (why not - all is possible). The silver will combine with often a sulfide, or oxygen to become an oxide, and the copper can combine with many elements such as chloride, or sulfate, and others (and all those ions wait at long trip to surface to start with combinations? why not a little earlier instead?) . At the moment each ion of each of these metals combine, they send out a small electrical signal (oh yea, they all have their own walkie-talkie). This is what is (wished to be) detected by this kind of detector.
If the detector is adjusted to register only the gold ions (those adjusting depend on exaggerated pocket money ions of naive buyers) , then it will ignore the silver and copper ions (of course they are normally to cheap ions). But you will find the gold alloys (as J_P guarantee). The same is true if the detector is adjusted to register only the copper or silver ions. What a beautiful world!

Now, I am familiar (me to) with machines that work very well (apart that they "work very well" they are not able to find gold or silver on regular basis except by coincidence, but this is same to what I can find by using my bare middle finger only and for free) to accomplish this task. and even the best machines depend on the right conditions (which are never right) must exist. For example, there must be microbes in the ground (scientifically proven, microbes are all around in the ground) that dissolve the gold, silver or whatever metal you are looking for.
Also, these ions must not be in a location that has heavy electric or magnetic activity in the soil (of course and grass should not be green, but purple) . Any heavy electric or magnetic activity can cause the ions to all combine into compounds (so now we know why no LRL are able to detect gold, this why dowsers always take metal detectors with and generate by it heavy electric and magnetic activity), so there are no remaining signals (again: what sort of signals, shape, frequency, amplitude modulations etc?) from ions.
The principle in these detectors often includes a very weak electric or magnetic (you first say it is nothing about magnetism with such LRL) stimulator (great name - wish to have one, it could be used as spare pacemaker) to cause some of the ions in the path to increase their chemical-electrical (whence chemical now?) activity while you are pointing (at what distance) the sensing coil at the area of the target.

Disclaimer
Finally, I have never used a Crypton locator (evidently). From what I know about their circuitry (evidently nothing), they are very finely tuned to accomplish (pockets of naive buyers) what I described above. But also remember the caveats I mentioned above. Since I have not used this locator, I cannot say it works (I can 100% assure you that it works, but despite it works it cannot find gold or any precious metal, not to say at even small distance). I have seen a number of similar machines which work very well ( I am sure it works but at the same time all those machines are not able to find gold or something valuable), but when you take them to locations that have different soil chemistry, or different magnetic field properties, they sometimes will not work, unless you return them to the location where they were calibrated (knowing that all Earth locations are continuously changed, it is clear that such dependable locations is not existing, as well gold finding LRL is not existing).

My point is that the properties of the alloys of gold and silver will make a big difference when you use a VLF or PI detector, but when you are using a long range locator that is sensing ions making chemical changes, then the alloy does not matter, as long as there are enough ions in the soil to measure.

Good point, but as you say it "does no matter" for practical mean.

All your theories are quasi scientific fantasies, wrong compounded under surface from different scientific ions escaped from its basis, at the best.
All so called LRLs are dream-work at the best, but mostly scam devices build to find gold in pockets of naive buyers.

Best Wishes,
J_P

J_Player
08-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Hi J_P, welcome back to debate.

Thanks for one more of your great assays.

I hope you do not mind, if I ad some corrections to your text, to become more compatible with reality.

Hi WM6,
Nice to see you are active.
Why do you make these ignorant statements?
Did you not read my previous posts?

Most of the civilized world knows all about the mechanics of mobile metal ion movements. It was first discovered that dissolved metal ions move upward in the soil in 1990 by Australian scientists. They also discovered that bacteria dissolve metal ions that are buried in the soil.
This science has been known by the north American and South American continents for more than 30 years as well as the UK and most countries in Europe. I suppose this information never reached the Balkans, based on what you posted. But I can assure you that smarter scientists than me have proved that metal ions really do move up from buried metals, and they really do become bound with surface elements before reaching the surface of the ground. This has been proven by hundreds of thousands of test pits that were dug and assayed by fire assay, chemical assay and electronic methods.

However, I did not come here to make any arguments. I only came to comment on a topic that seemed interesting and add some well known information that we know from real science.

I have no idea why you wish to refute the truth of real science. But that is not important to me because I do not wish to debate anything about what is real science or fake bs. If you want to know the truth, then read the scientific facts that were published by Frank Reith at the University of Adelaide, and read about the company that was founded based on his research which is now SGS, utilizing the mobile metal ion method to locate various metal deposits below the ground.

Do you really want to see some practical use for this science? I can tell you mobile metal ion detection is responsible for more than one billion dollars of recovered gold, platinum, cobalt, lead, phosphorus, copper, antimony, silver, palladium, and a whole lot of other minerals that can be selectively detected.

Perhaps you are not aware that I previously made this information available to all forum members in posts that I made 12 years ago... maybe you would be interested in reading them...

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55850&postcount=10
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56059&postcount=33
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56124&postcount=41
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56326&postcount=53
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56617&postcount=82
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57004&postcount=94
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57034&postcount=103
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57661&postcount=114

To address your concern, I might suggest this post:

It is sad that this technology never reached the Balkans, because the rest of the world has prospered in a big way due to the knowledge of how to use mobile metal ion technology.

However, even people who live in the Balkans can learn if they read the details on the internet. The problem is that the links I showed were good 12 years ago, but most of those websites have been removed after a few years passed. Mobile metal ion technology is no longer a new news item, so you will not find so many references to how it works online as before. But you can go to most universities in developed countries to learn how this is real science. Geologists use this method to pinpoint the exact location of buried gold and other metals routinely, and it pays off better than many of their other test methods.

If you really want me to debate this science, then you must first become educated in what this science is. I do not have time to debate ignorant people who make accusations with no idea what they are talking about.

Best Wishes,
J_P

J_Player
08-01-2019, 08:54 AM
good explanation thank you :)

Thank you, I am happy that what I posted helped you to understand how it works.
Also, look at my reply to WM6 .. there is more information in the links that might help you to understand how it works.

Best Wishes,
J_P

reza vir
08-01-2019, 10:43 AM
I made the passive part a long time ago
Only when you have buried the metal for a long time
It makes sense
The longer it is buried, the higher the ion content
The distance becomes more senses

https://youtu.be/idF74je8peQ

abdou2014
08-01-2019, 11:47 AM
last month I saw a Roman site, he told me that they found a great treasure, when I was on the spot, there is like a large stone bathtub, its color is yellow inside, he told me it was full of a pieces of gold, it was fascinating !

WM6
08-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Hi WM6,

Salute J_P

Nice to see you are active.

The same with you J_P, stay active and in good physical and mental health.

Why do you make these ignorant statements?

To irritate your quasi neutral and quasi scientific position and to show you as loosely covered blind LRL believer.

Did you not read my previous posts?

Did you read my remarks?

Most of the civilized world knows all about the mechanics of mobile metal ion movements. It was first discovered that dissolved metal ions move upward in the soil in 1990 by Australian scientists. They also discovered that bacteria dissolve metal ions that are buried in the soil.

Great things happen in "civilized world", even crappy LRL that are able to detect under surface ions at couple kilometers.
Can you, from "civilized world", explain chemical or physical mechanism by which metal ion movements upwards happen?
Is it about pure ions self movement or in fact about bacteria (that create by cyanide dissolved gold ions) movement? It is not
the same, ions are chemical reactive with soil environment, bacteria are not. So who (or what) move those ions through chemical
reactive environment upwards? Do you have a valid scientific explanation?
By gravitation probably not?
Despite scientific fact, that some sort of cyanide creating bacteria are able to dissolve gold and scientific finding that gold ions
are found in soil above gold particles (I never negate that findings) you use partial research results in false way - to prove
that LRL works as promised.
Using parts of real science in fake way is still fake science.
No LRL is able to detect something valuable, not to say at distance.

This science has been known by the north American and South American continents for more than 30 years as well as the UK and most countries in Europe. I suppose this information never reached the Balkans, based on what you posted. But I can assure you that smarter scientists than me have proved that metal ions really do move up from buried metals,

You do not need to assure me, those are all very known and discussed research, that in contrary to your hope and claims,
do not prove that any crappy LRL are able to locate gold, not to say at distance.

and they really do become bound with surface elements before reaching the surface of the ground.

What is this?
You first declare that sort of Crypton LRL is able to detect ions under surface and now negate your own claim. If ions
"become bound with surface elements before reaching the surface", then they do not exist anymore. How we can detecting
something that do not exist?
Here on Balkan this is not possible.

This has been proven by hundreds of thousands of test pits that were dug and assayed by fire assay, chemical assay and electronic methods.

What has been proven? That nonexistent particles (ions) are detectable? Where? In antimatter?

However, I did not come here to make any arguments.

Of course, you have no real arguments at all. All are your unfounded arbitrary compilations.
This is your main problem.
But you come here with clear intention to support wild LRL theories, swinging around with selected and only fictionally
related parts of research in hope to prove that those wild LRL theories are based on science and already realized in form
of crappy "working" LRL.
All existing LRLs are only wanna be based on science and fake linked to it, for better marketing only.

I only came to comment on a topic that seemed interesting and add some well known information that we know from real science.

Why you need to add "well known" information that "we know" (two years and half later)?
Are you somewhat related with (seems) flapped "Krypton" business?

I have no idea why you wish to refute the truth of real science.

As I say: to irritate you and disclose what is behind your seemingly neutral sublime scientific position.

But that is not important to me because I do not wish to debate anything about what is real science or fake bs.

Good position. I support your new starting point this way.

If you want to know the truth, then read the scientific facts that were published by Frank Reith at the University of Adelaide, and read about the company that was founded based on his research which is now SGS, utilizing the mobile metal ion method to locate various metal deposits below the ground.

I follow such theme on web and read many of such articles. No one prove that existing crappy LRL compilations
are able to locate gold, not to say at some noteworthy distance.

Do you really want to see some practical use for this science?

Yes, I want to see practical use of this science in form of LRL. Can you show me?

I can tell you mobile metal ion detection is responsible for more than one billion dollars of recovered gold, platinum, cobalt, lead, phosphorus, copper, antimony, silver, palladium, and a whole lot of other minerals that can be selectively detected.

You do not need to tell me, cause I tell you already in previous answer. There are handheld spectral analyzer dedicated to detect
presence of selected metal in soil or stone samples. No one of those devices are LRL. They detect presence of metals mostly
by irradiation dangerous rays in touch with soil or ore sample. Such dedicated spectrum analyzers are not, not even in a wild dreams,
proof that crappy LRLs works as intended or promised.

Perhaps you are not aware that I previously made this information available to all forum members in posts that I made 12 years ago... maybe you would be interested in reading them...

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55850&postcount=10
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56059&postcount=33
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56326&postcount=53
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=56617&postcount=82
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57004&postcount=94
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57034&postcount=103
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=57661&postcount=114

Assume that all those your assays are prof that crappy LRL compilations are able to detect gold at "remote"?
Or you argue against promised LRL capabilities? Argue in favor of LRL, from seemingly neutral position, is confusing to public, at least.

To address your concern, I might suggest this post:

Nothing new and mainly not proof, that crappy LRL creations are able to detect valuable metal at "long range".

It is sad that this technology never reached the Balkans, because the rest of the world has prospered in a big way due to the knowledge of how to use mobile metal ion technology.

So according your "civilized world" knowledge, your LRL promotions are based on solid science and on already
existent LRLs that are working according their promo claims and seller promises?

However, even people who live in the Balkans can learn if they read the details on the internet.

I am living in the Balkan and found on internet this interesting reading about "civilized world" science facts:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2685008/https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/05/090528203745.htm
https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-39357819
https://bigthink.com/neurobonkers/believe-it-or-not-most-published-research-findings-are-probably-false
https://www.theverge.com/2013/10/3/4798840/fake-research-paper-exposes-poor-standards-open-access-journals

Where does your own "scientific" compilations rank here?

The problem is that the links I showed were good 12 years ago, but most of those websites have been removed after a few years passed. Mobile metal ion technology is no longer a new news item, so you will not find so many references to how it works online as before. But you can go to most universities in developed countries to learn how this is real science. Geologists use this method to pinpoint the exact location of buried gold and other metals routinely, and it pays off better than many of their other test methods.

I know, but it is not my fault and not my merit.
And most important, this does not prove that all existing crappy LRLs works as intended and promoted by sellers
or producers and you.

If you really want me to debate this science, then you must first become educated in what this science is. I do not have time to debate ignorant people who make accusations with no idea what they are talking about.

Be sure, that I will never allow you to educate me with your fake "science" compiled of wild theories, wishing, dreams
and some google collected scientific breadcrumbs to argue that LRL works according promises.
They do not, at least not here on Balkan.
Maybe in your "civilized world" it is something different. Could be.
Who knows. After reading this, I am really in doubt about my education:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29459896

Best Wishes,

to you too.

J_P
_____

abdou2014
08-05-2019, 10:44 AM
What's the best frequency for stimulate the phenomenon : 1.5khz : 1.2khz :or other frequency Mr J_Player ???

J_Player
12-07-2019, 10:06 AM
What's the best frequency for stimulate the phenomenon : 1.5khz : 1.2khz :or other frequency Mr J_Player ???
Hi abdou2014,

There is no specific frequency to stimulate the phenomenon, because the phenomenon does not exist.

What we stimulate are chemical ions dissolved in low molecular weight organic acids and in complex cyanate chemicals that are in the ground in very weak concentrations. We are stimulating the acids and cyanide ions as well as the metal ions. These chemicals are concentrated directly above where metal is buried. These chemical solutions contain ions of gold, copper, silver and any other alloy metals that might be in the metal buried under the ground. You are not necessarily trying to stimulate only gold ions, You are trying to stimulate the ionized chemical solutions under the ground such as cyanates, and acids that contain the metal ions. The strength of the RF that you broadcast into the ground is more important than what frequency you use. The objective is to broadcast just enough energy to stimulate the ions to start binding with some of the surface chemicals to make them stop existing as ions, and combine into a chemical compound. When this happens, there will be an increase in the electronic activity in the ground above the metal, where there is a higher concentration of the acid and cyanate chemicals. This happens because when the chemical ions combine into a compound, they generate small amounts of electricity. It is similar to how a car battery has lead ions in an acid chemical, which produces electricity when the ions combine. But the ions in the soil are in very weak concentrations (parts per trillion), so the electricity is weak. You are trying to create a temporary increase in electronic activity so you will be able to detect a stronger signal while you point your locator toward the hot treasure area. You will need a sensitive enough receiver with suitable noise filters to be able to sense the weak electronic activity.

There are inexpensive ways to perform spectral segregation to the signals coming in, so you can tell when there is gold present, but these take some fairly high skill at electronic engineering and design. I have not seen any viable methods used in the machines shown in this forum. So I suppose any receiver that can sense these signals could be used. Use your favorite frequencies and your best receiver circuitry for best sensitivity and distance. Most people here find that the VLF range under 15 KHz works well as a stimulator, because it penetrates the ground better than higher frequencies. Receiver frequencies are mostly in the VLF range as well, but are closer to the 100 KHz range for the machines I have seen.

A word of caution: If you use too strong of an RF or magnetic signal to stimulate the search area, you can cause all of the ions to become bound, so they are no longer making electronic noise, and are no longer detectable. It will take at least several days before new ionized chemicals rise up to replace the spent ions that you destroy by over-stimulation. You want your stimulator to broadcast only enough power to slightly increase the strength of the ion activity, so the signal gets stronger and easier to detect for a few moments while you are aiming in the target area. This also means you want your stimulator coil to be directional, so the field strength is focused toward the search area. You do not want the stimulator field to continue to stimulate the target area when you are pointing your locator to the side in a slightly different direction.

Best Wishes,
J_P

abdou2014
12-07-2019, 01:02 PM
Thank you Mr J_Player :)

Mike(Mont)
12-09-2019, 01:29 PM
I'm not so sure that is the final word on frequency locators. Not claiming I have all the info, but I've read that the frequency breaks the free electrons loose--not binds them. Some geophysical devices in airplanes use 10KW. They fly at about 1500 feet altitude. The local AM radio stations around here have a max power of 5KW. Certainly not saying i would use that much power but some people do.

If there's anything to do with too much power it would be the superparamagnetic particles in the soil that get saturated. Dell Winders talked about burning a signal line into the earth that lasted for 14 hours due to too much power. Also temperature related. High temperature shortens the "half-life".

That's all you get.

Mike(Mont)
12-17-2019, 01:56 PM
https://gpg.geosci.xyz/content/physical_properties/induced_polarization_physical_properties_duplicate .html

Mike(Mont)
12-18-2019, 01:06 PM
I don't know if people understand about ground conductivity and chargeability. Conductive ground robs the signal like a leaky tire. The longitudinal wave needs pressure (charged ground) not conductivity.

aurum
02-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Hello,
I tried to go to your site "crypton.com" but it?s apparently impossible.
This was to ask if you currently have a PDGOLD to sell.
Thanks
Aurum