PDA

View Full Version : 2nd change

Geo
01-03-2019, 10:37 AM
I decided to give this lrl a 2nd change.
It was a very sensitive lrl but also was very sensitive at horizons (as compass).
Maybe with less gain and little mods to works fine.
I have it on the shelf about 10 years. Time to wake up it :lol::lol:

abdou2014
01-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Nice job Mr. Geo, but we want to make your devices and tried them :angry:

Geo
01-05-2019, 04:02 PM
It is not a Tesla lrl. Tesla coil is used only as receiver coil for better directionality.
Don't ask for schematics. Some schematics are not mine and i promised to keep them for myself :frown:

abdou2014
01-05-2019, 04:20 PM
share with us some of your schematics in this case or told to Esteban to help us , there is a beep generator circuit different from the one that is posted in the forum ???

Geo
01-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Why to share schematics with you??? I spent many years (time and money) with experiments so to make some good lrls. Now is your time!!!!, don't want all ready. I went to Portugal to see the PD how it works. Members from Serbia, Romania and Bulgaria visited me to show my lrls. Noone of them asked me to share my schematics.
Esteban can't see nothing so he can't help you.
I gave you the schematic of Andy Flind and now you want the schematic of Esteban beeper. After it you will ask for the case of Esteban etc......
Let's be a little serious:frown:

abdou2014
01-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Me too I spent many years (time and money) with experiments , and I have traveled to learn about LRLs , but unlike you, I have not had the luck and the serious help ,

you said (Esteban can not see nothing) you are serious ??? you told us the last time that was about to healed completely ???:frown::frown::frown:

Sneshko
01-05-2019, 08:36 PM
It is not a Tesla lrl. Tesla coil is used only as receiver coil for better directionality.

Dear Friends!
Somewhere on the forum there is a schematic diagram for Tesla Coil.
Unfortunately, you just need to review the forum... :)
Regards!
Sneshko

Geo
01-06-2019, 06:08 AM
Hi.
No reason for Tesla, if will have free time maybe to construct it (next year).
Btw.. do you mean something like this....:)

Geo
01-06-2019, 06:12 AM
Me too I spent many years (time and money) with experiments , and I have traveled to learn about LRLs , but unlike you, I have not had the luck and the serious help ,

you said (Esteban can not see nothing) you are serious ??? you told us the last time that was about to healed completely ???:frown::frown::frown:

I never said that his vision is ok. I said that there was a slow recovery.
But now he can't see good (he can't read anything or to see tv or to read at pc):(.

abdou2014
01-06-2019, 09:10 PM
:frown::frown::frown:

jacob
05-25-2019, 10:42 PM
:frown::frown::frown:

The one who lack the thing can not give it to others

Dubulumach
05-25-2019, 11:19 PM
Tesla's bifilar coil whatever was wounded as pancake or solenoid has magnificent voltage amplification factor.

What the "magnificent" mean?

It has 250 000 times more amlification over ordinary solenoid coil. This is not a typing error. Simple make it and see with own oscilloscope.

To much amplification is not desirable for any LRL but for wireless energy transfeer which had been main Tesla's job Yes. So tune your frontend receiver to very low amplificatin, tune it at only one bias point, point with lowest noise. Tesla bifilar coil will do a job better than any active electronic component today.

Regards

Geo
05-26-2019, 08:24 AM
The Tesla coil when used as a receiving antenna gives us very good directionality:cool:

HaFar2010
05-26-2019, 03:38 PM
The Tesla coil when used as a receiving antenna gives us very good directionality:cool:
Hello
Dear Geo
I you have time, see me:)
I think we should test all Tesla coils

abdou2014
05-26-2019, 11:13 PM
Hi.
No reason for Tesla, if will have free time maybe to construct it (next year).
Btw.. do you mean something like this....:)

Hi Mr Geo , this coil is with simple winding or bifilar winding ???

Geo
05-28-2019, 04:45 AM
Simple winding