PDA

View Full Version : YES DIGITAL CAMERAS CAN SEE UNDERGROUND EASY AND LIVE

Pages : [1] 2 3

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-20-2020, 11:50 PM
it has been 2 years working on a small project, the digital camera that can see a live view underground way down to 40 meters by just doing some modifications to almost any CCD image sensor or CMOS, cameras.

I noted discussions since year 2012 regarding this weird phenomenon a guy with some sort of black plastic bag in Iran gives you a clear video of what is underground and others are requesting help from the forum many of you did not believe the stories just like I did 2 years ago until I decided to make one my self.

the result will amaze you all.....
the camera can go as far as we tested at 40 meters the image is sharp and clear and so magnified ina a form that you can talk to your self although you can find some inconvenient bugs that can't control, it works great
I'm sending you guys some videos and some other links for others that they made this camera works fine I did not see anywhere in the world making this tech besides turkey Jordan Iran Iraq Lebanon,

from the view of science, it was clear by some universities and researchers that this is so different than 3D devices and other GPR instruments it is simply the use of optical imaginary or virtual view of the focal point while we focus in and leaving behind the real view now somebody will tell me hey> the CCD image sensor can't see the virtual image scientist hardly reached this image sensor in 2018! the answer is the trick of how to make your camera able to capture this image.

now making and modifying such a device requires some skills "not much" in electronics but more knowledge in physics and some principles of radiation patterns that infrared can cause when they cross out when they are in the same phase and wavelength especially when they come out from the same source, splitting the beam then merge it right in front of your camera lens.

a brief and fast explanation that may most of you understand the main concept but in order to do what I did you may need some time if you really want to have this tool next to you when looking for something on the field I'm not saying it should be a stand-alone device it is a must to add on to what you have to make sure that everything is ok as some friends of mine detected buried mines underground using this camera it saved their lives
will talk about the advantages and disadvantages of such a camera

the real view you will see is real and as if you are just filming the target right up the object as it if was in front of you, some times color can be noted also in some sort of metals the size and shape of target magnified so you can see small details even if your target is tens of meters underground no matter what type of soil as long as some metal man-made or any man-made artifact is under the ground the camera will see it, the best and easy find if cavity with metals inside then it is a real goal.. imagine the camera is hung inside the cave in the top of it and is looking downwards and you are watching live! but the camera in fact is with your hand above the ground half an inch only from the dirt.

what is not so good if you don't make you camera excellent fit it will lead you to the unidirectional way that will show you something but, in fact, it is somewhere around you in a radius could reach 30 meters or even more and the camera then will become absolute due to the incorrect directional viewing for example if your camera directed with a tilt to the south and it is easy to show you a cave behind you and you can enjoy viewing the target but you will never know how deep or where exactly if you don't balance your camera will enough by some tools

again the camera easy to make it but in order to have a great deal you need to make it right

get yourself any of the shelf USB digital camera especially those old laptop cameras from Logitech I prefer the CCD image sensor rather than CMOS
disassemble it ake out the UV-IR filter sometimes it can be attached in top of the image sensor or in other types attached behind the lens nearby the sensor
take the lens out and you may find inside 4 or 5 lenses keep only one the convex it may be the second from the front of the lens or the first one keep the little black plastic whole away from the lens about 9mm "this will help not to let much light to enter and help to prevent the Corona effect " please read about corona program 1968 USA"
attach the lens in a black tube just the size bigger than your image sensor in diameter
50 mm long that is about almost 2 inches let the lens exactly 50mm away from the sensor and the only part in between is the little black plastic piece and it will be near the lens about 9mm that is the most focal length of convex lenses in such camera
the system is using only one lens and far away 50mm in order to have an almost microscopic image in your laptop once you are done test the image when you place any book from inside letters you should see the one letter as big as 3 or 4 times your monitor in other words the magnification is almost 200 times or even more you may need some sort of light to test
if your image is sharp and clear fixup your black tube by any none metallic epoxy on board of the camera having much care not to let any drop over your image sensor you may need to fix the lens inside the body that was originally having the lens and other lenses or you may find your way to fix it in front of your black tube
step two
find 2 or more LED 940Nm infrared and get the resistor corresponding to let them both in serial if we get 5v out the USB cable"don't use the LED outlets was originally installed on your board the current is designed for white LEDs and your infrared LEDs needs less power and current" then you may need 0.380 Ohm you can find on the net a calculator to help you hay many ohms the size of your resistor to let 2 LED 5mm infrared
in serial powered by 5vdc, it is important to have them both the same kind and freq in order to produce a pattern to generate radiation "small amount don't worry unharmful"

place the LEDs so close to your lens in almost 30 degrees that will make your spot beam hits almost 9mm to 12mm in front the lens which is the focal distance of it and not to let the LEDs get further more than the lens means nearby the lens and tube but with a degree and will not exceed the length of the tube otherwise the ground will damage them

once you're done making a little test on the book the same letters you tested and see if you get a clear image if ok now get a blue congo sheet cut a small round piece and find a way to attach in front of your lens or find a filter of 940nm and use it but you need to find a ring to separate the lens from the LEDs otherwise you will get some portion of the light reflected into the image sensor you can then use to cover the camera any polarized lens not magnified
but your camera in a plastic tube and get a rubber of front car axel may be large enough about10 or 15 cm this will be set on the ground to help you maneuver and search at the same time to prevent any visible light to get to your sensor

now your camera is ready, place it nearby any known manhole and is a must to find soil and start looking slowly and in a circular motion then every once in a while you press down the camera so you will not be able to see the magnified ground repeat the process in going from the real view image to the unseen virtual image until at sudden you will see the void or cavity or metal

good luck guys let me know if your test goes well

some examples of what this camera can do some links to share;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCIEc9a6Rc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJIfO2ZB64s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRwJk2Yc08A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tAnUbu7rCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lh7OB4iF98

now I'm trying to upload some video from my pc and sending you guys the link

all that I'm looking for ..please if you guys have ideas videos post them here so we all learn

humhum
04-24-2020, 04:33 PM
Very good works , this Your Device can be use after Earthquake for helping humans ,
for see under demolished building .

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-24-2020, 08:08 PM
YES sure it does since we have seen animals and tree roots also one experiment done by my friend he was able to see a live video of humans in a cave 4 meters below it was a cave with an entrance from a side of a mountain.

still, we need to make some modifications in order to assign a specific frequency that allows us to see only one of our interest, for example, living animals or tree roots will have a different frequency than stones or metals or man-made artifacts.

this requires to set your filter and source of light accordingly

I did try to upload some videos anyway to do it to this website?

elhit29
04-24-2020, 10:17 PM
Good evening,
You said that your friend managed to capture a live streaming video of men in a cave 4 meters below..
Question: Could you provide how many minutes had lapsed before he was able to receive the streaming video?? I mean, after he placed the camera on the ground and started searching for the cave, how many minutes have lapsed before he started receiving the live video?

Thanks

brs
04-25-2020, 05:11 AM
It's a trick. Blow up the soil particles. And make it Ka scattered rocks. It does not penetrate. Just blaster. Place a handkerchief under the camera and watch. Do not break it. The napkin particles get bigger.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-25-2020, 12:39 PM
Good evening,
You said that your friend managed to capture a live streaming video of men in a cave 4 meters below..
Question: Could you provide how many minutes had lapsed before he was able to receive the streaming video?? I mean after he placed the camera on the ground and started searching for the cave, how many minutes have elapsed before he started receiving the live video?

Thanks
YES, DEAR, it took a while as I recall some this it took 10 minutes and once it took me 20 minutes to get down to the drainage pipes near home the fastest time I recorded was 5 minutes inorder you get switched from the upper view to underneath ...

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-25-2020, 12:41 PM
It's a trick. Blow up the soil particles. And make it Ka scattered rocks. It does not penetrate. Just blaster. Place a handkerchief under the camera and watch. Do not break it. The napkin particles get bigger.

if you don't believe it then kindly please learn and then you will say wow....

yes at the beginning it is true you will see magnified dirt then.....what is gonna happen next is what we want you to see...

elhit29
04-25-2020, 01:32 PM
YES, DEAR, it took a while as I recall some this it took 10 minutes and once it took me 20 minutes to get down to the drainage pipes near home the fastest time I recorded was 5 minutes inorder you get switched from the upper view to underneath ...
---------
Good evening,
Thanks for reply.
To start with, I'd like to comment on your reply to one skeptic who said the camera will catch the dirt or soil granules and magnifies it, and you confirmed to him that the camera will pick up the dirt granules first then it will jump to catch whatever is underground, whether be it metal or void.. Yes you are right.. this what happens with my Gamma Ray Camera..
Now I will comment on your reply concerning the time it will take to start seeing the streaming live video .. In my gamma camera, first of all it has nothing to do with pinpointing zero spot of target whether metal or void, and therefore, it depends actually whether you are precisely on top of the void.. For example, two years ago when I didn't have other pinpointing target-locating tools and I be for example 5 meters- horizontally away from it, then it used usually to take 10-15 minutes for the camera to catch the target, but since six months ago when I learned to pinpoint zero spots of targets by using other tools, hence when I use the camera on the determined zero spot of man-made void (cave,grave, etc.) of 30 meters deep, it took me only less than 30 seconds to see the void.. which means that I'm precisely on top of target.. this is why I asked you how much time it took your friend to actually see the streaming video.. Again, I'm clarifying issues related to my gamma camera, and not necessary related your camera.

Thank you..

humhum
04-25-2020, 01:43 PM

No no no :nono::nono::nono: Not is trick , I know for this Method and is Real ,
Please not comment so that is trick . :angry::angry:

When I comment for this Device before many years , very humans Says that is trick , but I know that not is so ...

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143247&postcount=56

For view or see any object , need Wait many minute works of this device .

humhum
04-25-2020, 01:56 PM
---------
Good evening,
Thanks for reply.
To start with, I'd like to comment on your reply to one skeptic who said the camera will catch the dirt or soil granules and magnifies it, and you confirmed to him that the camera will pick up the dirt granules first then it will jump to catch whatever is underground, whether be it metal or void.. Yes you are right.. this what happens with my Gamma Ray Camera..
Now I will comment on your reply concerning the time it will take to start seeing the streaming live video .. In my gamma camera, first of all it has nothing to do with pinpointing zero spot of target whether metal or void, and therefore, it depends actually whether you are precisely on top of the void.. For example, two years ago when I didn't have other pinpointing target-locating tools and I be for example 5 meters- horizontally away from it, then it used usually to take 10-15 minutes for the camera to catch the target, but since six months ago when I learned to pinpoint zero spots of targets by using other tools, hence when I use the camera on the determined zero spot of man-made void (cave,grave, etc.) of 30 meters deep, it took me only less than 30 seconds to see the void.. which means that I'm precisely on top of target.. this is why I asked you how much time it took your friend to actually see the streaming video.. Again, I'm clarifying issues related to my gamma camera, and not necessary related your camera.

Thank you..

Hmmm , this is Gamma camera ?? (gamma light) or Works with different light ... :)

humhum
04-25-2020, 02:02 PM
I again say that this is very perfect Device for use in Earthquake HELPs

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-25-2020, 09:37 PM
---------
Good evening,
Thanks for reply.
Now I will comment on your reply concerning the time it will take to start seeing the streaming live video .. In my gamma camera, first of all it has nothing to do with pinpointing zero spot of target whether metal or void, and therefore, it depends actually whether you are precisely on top of the void.. For example, two years ago when I didn't have other pinpointing target-locating tools and I will be for example 5 meters- horizontally away from it, then it used usually to take 10-15 minutes for the camera to catch the target, but since six months ago when I learned to pinpoint zero spots of targets by using other tools, hence when I use the camera on the determined zero spots of the man-made void (cave,grave, etc.) of 30 meters deep, it took me only less than 30 seconds to see the void.. which means that I'm precisely on top of the target.. this is why I asked you how much time it took your friend to actually see the streaming video. Again, I'm clarifying issues related to my gamma camera, and not necessarily related to your camera.

Thank you..

Dear Elhit, you are right regarding the time and misdirection of a target or the zero point....

before I start talking about the issues I faced I would like to thank you and say thanks to HUMHUM for being open-minded and ready to share science experience that I think it is so hard to have a good explanation on this phenomena ..

TIME issue..

now as far as I know that there are many reasons behind this real viewing it is somehow related to emissivity, Phonon "sound waves" photon excitation and the source of light that could produce a small amount of radiation due to it,s directional crossing that produces a pattern in a form of circular waves that each time hit a matter and get back to the lens of the camera and back again to the same point it causes one circular Ring this ring excites the molecular structure "he outside shape or the surface of it" then it's radiation becomes much higher than other natural un-dense matter like soil particles and due to the solid mass of man mad made metals ..so the light is in some wah is transferred of it is form from Particles- and waves " as modern science approved the theory of Albert Einstein who said light is either Particules or waves or both"
TO electrical pulses then at the top again it will be retransformed to photons when,,, your camera needs photons to see an image the image sensor reads them and generate electrons of each pixel in CCD the whole frame is translated to electrons but in CMOS each line is done separately,, now what this has to do with TIME delay until you capture an image...? this is, in my opinion, is the propagation that happens with the help of other frequencies nearby, for example, such cell tours microwave transmitted to your search area, satellites and radio frequencies all are responsible to help your camera do this.. but the dealy is as I mentioned rings happened after each 1 to 2 mm depth " attaching an article about rings#1"
the study shows that each ring takes some time so if we calculate 4meters depth that's 4000mm each mm depth needs some a few milliseconds total could reach minutes if your target way down ...

KIND OF THINGS YOU CAN SEE
I mentioned Man-made Materials this includes plastic metals glass etc...
but we noted that animals are easy to be seen by this method and tree roots my first experiment I saw a cockroach in whole sharp and clear I said let me check below my camera that could be a little one...but suddenly big Mouse walked behind the Cockroach !!! here I realized that my view was way down "2meters" under the surface because my camera is magnifying things to 200x and mice will never fit in between the lens and the surface at that time my focal distance was 0.9 cm or 9mm only so how the heck would a Mouse fit under the plastic cup of my camera? then I started to note the tree roots an example of a nearby tree was an Olive tree I noted the roots "ONLY" LIKE if I was sitting in a swimming pool and the tree is over the water surface and the roots are extended in the water,,, my images "in my computer recorded by a photo from my cellphone to the monitor that I was using, at that time I didn't use a laptop and USB camera I used CCD camera with infrared 940nm .. so it is clear that we can detect also Limestone easy the whole shape and even we can see them glowing ....

DIRECTION AND ZERO POINT. Unfortunately, till now I couldn't determine the image direction exactly and that due to the hand made LEDs and the hand mad alignment in front of the camera so when I asked a Dr. in Physics he mentioned that we shall align the LEDs by a machine that uses a Prism to make the radiation waves perfectly that helps us not to see things behind or aside, another issue was the image size? The size of an object is not the same as you will see it tomorrow. as we magnify the surface we could never see things near like 1 meter or less ! objects at depth 1 meter or less, I had to step aside like 3 meters away and direct the camera to the direction of an object " that is with this type of magnifying camera other types like original sony camcorders could see the wires of underground at a depth less than 25cm ...

now I have one simple question for you, we are searching for nondestructive methods to serve us in our research including body imaging that china has done so already. by using Infrared and near-infrared Mid-infrared that all are Non-Ionized radiation why you are using Gamma? since gamma is extremely dangerous, or you are calling this Gamma? to generate Gamma radiations you need some instruments and as far as I know, normal CCD and CMOS sensors can't see the gamma or x-ray without a projection screen! our cameras on hand are sensing from 250nm up to 1200nm and you went all the way to 1nm ! could you please explain what LEDs you're using?

https://www.advancedillumination.com/products/category/dark-field-ring-light/
https://researchmap.jp/imarik/published_papers/19531040

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-25-2020, 09:48 PM
I again say that this is very perfect Device for use in Earthquake HELPs

hope we can reach to a point that will allow us to use this high technology to find what is exactly each individual interest of viewing underground friends I have in the field of agriculture, ore mining, treasure hunters, archeologists, I would say 2D imaging is great because is simple and within reach of everyone 3D is extremely expensive and you won't get a real image as what we achieved.

worth it to start constructing your own camera my topic is to encourage all of you to share knowledge and find your self the mystery of this camera.

All the best

ouiarabe
04-25-2020, 11:22 PM
it has been 2 years working on a small project, the digital camera that can see a live view underground way down to 40 meters by just doing some modifications to almost any CCD image sensor or CMOS, cameras.

I noted discussions since year 2012 regarding this weird phenomenon a guy with some sort of black plastic bag in Iran gives you a clear video of what is underground and others are requesting help from the forum many of you did not believe the stories just like I did 2 years ago until I decided to make one my self.

the camera can go as far as we tested at 40 meters the image is sharp and clear and so magnified ina a form that you can talk to your self although you can find some inconvenient bugs that can't control, it works great
I'm sending you guys some videos and some other links for others that they made this camera works fine I did not see anywhere in the world making this tech besides turkey Jordan Iran Iraq Lebanon,

from the view of science, it was clear by some universities and researchers that this is so different than 3D devices and other GPR instruments it is simply the use of optical imaginary or virtual view of the focal point while we focus in and leaving behind the real view now somebody will tell me hey> the CCD image sensor can't see the virtual image scientist hardly reached this image sensor in 2018! the answer is the trick of how to make your camera able to capture this image.

now making and modifying such a device requires some skills "not much" in electronics but more knowledge in physics and some principles of radiation patterns that infrared can cause when they cross out when they are in the same phase and wavelength especially when they come out from the same source, splitting the beam then merge it right in front of your camera lens.

a brief and fast explanation that may most of you understand the main concept but in order to do what I did you may need some time if you really want to have this tool next to you when looking for something on the field I'm not saying it should be a stand-alone device it is a must to add on to what you have to make sure that everything is ok as some friends of mine detected buried mines underground using this camera it saved their lives

the real view you will see is real and as if you are just filming the target right up the object as it if was in front of you, some times color can be noted also in some sort of metals the size and shape of target magnified so you can see small details even if your target is tens of meters underground no matter what type of soil as long as some metal man-made or any man-made artifact is under the ground the camera will see it, the best and easy find if cavity with metals inside then it is a real goal.. imagine the camera is hung inside the cave in the top of it and is looking downwards and you are watching live! but the camera in fact is with your hand above the ground half an inch only from the dirt.

what is not so good if you don't make you camera excellent fit it will lead you to the unidirectional way that will show you something but, in fact, it is somewhere around you in a radius could reach 30 meters or even more and the camera then will become absolute due to the incorrect directional viewing for example if your camera directed with a tilt to the south and it is easy to show you a cave behind you and you can enjoy viewing the target but you will never know how deep or where exactly if you don't balance your camera will enough by some tools

again the camera easy to make it but in order to have a great deal you need to make it right

get yourself any of the shelf USB digital camera especially those old laptop cameras from Logitech I prefer the CCD image sensor rather than CMOS
disassemble it ake out the UV-IR filter sometimes it can be attached in top of the image sensor or in other types attached behind the lens nearby the sensor
take the lens out and you may find inside 4 or 5 lenses keep only one the convex it may be the second from the front of the lens or the first one keep the little black plastic whole away from the lens about 9mm "this will help not to let much light to enter and help to prevent the Corona effect " please read about corona program 1968 USA"
attach the lens in a black tube just the size bigger than your image sensor in diameter
50 mm long that is about almost 2 inches let the lens exactly 50mm away from the sensor and the only part in between is the little black plastic piece and it will be near the lens about 9mm that is the most focal length of convex lenses in such camera
the system is using only one lens and far away 50mm in order to have an almost microscopic image in your laptop once you are done test the image when you place any book from inside letters you should see the one letter as big as 3 or 4 times your monitor in other words the magnification is almost 200 times or even more you may need some sort of light to test
if your image is sharp and clear fixup your black tube by any none metallic epoxy on board of the camera having much care not to let any drop over your image sensor you may need to fix the lens inside the body that was originally having the lens and other lenses or you may find your way to fix it in front of your black tube
step two
find 2 or more LED 940Nm infrared and get the resistor corresponding to let them both in serial if we get 5v out the USB cable"don't use the LED outlets was originally installed on your board the current is designed for white LEDs and your infrared LEDs needs less power and current" then you may need 0.380 Ohm you can find on the net a calculator to help you hay many ohms the size of your resistor to let 2 LED 5mm infrared
in serial powered by 5vdc, it is important to have them both the same kind and freq in order to produce a pattern to generate radiation "small amount don't worry unharmful"

place the LEDs so close to your lens in almost 30 degrees that will make your spot beam hits almost 9mm to 12mm in front the lens which is the focal distance of it and not to let the LEDs get further more than the lens means nearby the lens and tube but with a degree and will not exceed the length of the tube otherwise the ground will damage them

once you're done making a little test on the book the same letters you tested and see if you get a clear image if ok now get a blue congo sheet cut a small round piece and find a way to attach in front of your lens or find a filter of 940nm and use it but you need to find a ring to separate the lens from the LEDs otherwise you will get some portion of the light reflected into the image sensor you can then use to cover the camera any polarized lens not magnified
but your camera in a plastic tube and get a rubber of front car axel may be large enough about10 or 15 cm this will be set on the ground to help you maneuver and search at the same time to prevent any visible light to get to your sensor

now your camera is ready, place it nearby any known manhole and is a must to find soil and start looking slowly and in a circular motion then every once in a while you press down the camera so you will not be able to see the magnified ground repeat the process in going from the real view image to the unseen virtual image until at sudden you will see the void or cavity or metal

all that I'm looking for ..please if you guys have ideas videos post them here so we all learn

]Hello
thank you very much for its important information can you do a little sketch even by hand ?? thank you in advance.

humhum
04-26-2020, 12:31 AM
Hi , I think when transmit XX Light of ground and you wait , this Light first heated ground and moving slowly slowly so like (Air) weather conditions up to object and Reflect from it back to Camera in minimal signal , here will need x200 Amplifier , if light comes across any live creature, it will perceive or absorb its heat and vibration more comfortably, for more visible .

Remember what says Esteban for IR Light (LRL) , all story is in this method , but here instead IR nm Sensor have Camera receiver with wide band . Here very important is wavelength of light for more penetrading and and for visibility .

I Think so ... , but can be and other ...

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-26-2020, 03:28 PM
]Hello
thank you very much for its important information can you do a little sketch even by hand ?? thank you in advance.

good luck

ouiarabe
04-26-2020, 11:33 PM
Thank you very much, it is now clear

abdou2014
04-27-2020, 07:58 AM
Thank you , how many leds you use and what is its wavelength ?

HaFar2010
04-27-2020, 11:03 AM
http://uupload.ir/files/rgzk_camera.jpg
Hello
Dear friend
Please see the pic,
Do you think position of lens and filter is correct?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-29-2020, 12:06 AM
sorry for the late reply

like this is better

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
04-29-2020, 12:08 AM
Thank you , how many leds you use and what is its wavelength ?

2 x 950nm or 940 with R

the filter also is 940nm

abdou2014
04-29-2020, 09:34 AM
Thank you !

DeadMaster43
04-29-2020, 01:55 PM
2 x 950nm or 940 with R

the filter also is 940nm

hello please can you help me too
A video of how it's done. you have any picture? please help me

dragomir
04-30-2020, 11:44 AM
An idea for the author of the article. Replace the infrared diodes with laser infrared diodes. They can be removed from an old CD. Then it will be possible to precisely position the two rays at one point and increase the radiation power.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-02-2020, 12:04 AM
you are correct ..yes it works but you need an infrared laser and other filters so image sensor can pick the image,,, this is still under testing

DeadMaster43
05-02-2020, 12:33 AM
you are correct ..yes it works but you need an infrared laser and other filters so image sensor can pick the image,,, this is still under testing

Are there any images or videos you took?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-02-2020, 10:09 AM
YES SR the problem is this website to load video is not permitted I may upload to youtube and send you guys some great videos

some snap pics out a video for black plastic tubes buried in between 4 to 5 meters underground and filmed with this magnifying camera you will see the printed numbers clear my partner and working on this project in order someday to achieve to let the camera discriminate materials and to let you see your interest only ! for example, geologist archeologist, architectures and treasure seekers could use each a prober frequency to his device to see what he is looking for only.
since we captured animals tree roots metals etc.

humhum
05-02-2020, 12:36 PM
For Discriminate of interest Materials or Metal with Camera , I think that You will need to know Reflected color ''nm'' of searching interest Metal , and also special constricted Filter only for it , all other 'nm' will be clear or deleted from Filter ,
because when all nm Light hit or strike of anyone material , it absobr all light nm only can not absorb itself resonant nm and Reflected it to around , and we see it so like Green ,Red , Yellow ....... but have other details to know for this method .

elhit29
05-02-2020, 01:33 PM
YES SR the problem is this website to load video is not permitted I may upload to youtube and send you guys some great videos

some snap pics out a video for black plastic tubes buried in between 4 to 5 meters underground and filmed with this magnifying camera you will see the printed numbers clear my partner and working on this project in order someday to achieve to let the camera discriminate materials and to let you see your interest only ! for example, geologist archeologist, architectures and treasure seekers could use each a prober frequency to his device to see what he is looking for only.

If it is ok with rules and regulations for this forum, may you please put a youtube link to see how clear is the video captured by your camera?

DeadMaster43
05-03-2020, 12:59 AM

I would be very happy if you could do that.

darkman
05-03-2020, 07:58 AM
hi sire :

do i need frequency to successful penetration the ground or just to let the camera discriminate materials and to let me see my interest only ?

and if you can but here some photo to your camera plz >>

thx

darkman
05-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Eloooooooooooo

is there any one try this cam ?

regards

liudengyuand
05-09-2020, 12:13 PM
yes

Freso
05-09-2020, 01:07 PM
Can someone show us from where we get leds and filter I mean if we can scrap ..... Can we use remote control leds ???
Can we use filter from web camera ??? Or we have to buy them from someplace???

liudengyuand
05-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Not sure

Freso
05-09-2020, 01:56 PM
You said you already try it...from where did you get the parts???

liudengyuand
05-09-2020, 02:09 PM
I can not do that

liudengyuand
05-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Powerful X-rays cannot penetrate the soil, so how can small infrared rays penetrate the soil?

liudengyuand
05-09-2020, 03:19 PM
Since 940nm infrared light is used, why use a 940nm filter? In this case, the 940nm reflected light cannot be received, and the two LED lights are not perpendicular to the lens, but inclined at 30 degrees. What is its role?

DeadMaster43
05-09-2020, 10:02 PM

which brand and model of camera did you use?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-10-2020, 08:11 AM
USB cameras is best when you choose CCD image sensor with high frame per second at least 30fbs and high Dynamic range, search for old Creative web cams that has a crystal oscillator on board with at least 48000

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-10-2020, 08:16 AM
Since 940nm infrared light is used, why use a 940nm filter? In this case, the 940nm reflected light cannot be received, and the two LED lights are not perpendicular to the lens, but inclined at 30 degrees. What is its role?

light less than 940nm will be blocked you can see the IR so clear with this filter besides the image you will see it has a different wavelength from what you are transmitting

it could be feedback to your camera as 1150 as the surface will be as a only a projector to the underground images.

liudengyuand
05-10-2020, 08:22 AM
thank you

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Since 940nm infrared light is used, why use a 940nm filter? In this case, the 940nm reflected light cannot be received, and the two LED lights are not perpendicular to the lens but inclined at 30 degrees. What is its role?

interference Pattern will produce some interesting rings of waves upper wave is called Constructive and the zero freq in between each constructive freq is called destructive you will get some sort of radiation that could transfer light to waves, then those waves could take a path in and out in between the molecular structure of the Soil this is the most critical and sensitive part ALIGNING THE IR LEDS OR EVEN LASERS but those need a special filter in order not to harm your image sensor

liudengyuand
05-10-2020, 08:32 AM
Hello, the led position you painted, and a small hole in the 50mm plastic tube, I can't understand, can you provide a total of detailed production information, thank you very much【/QUOTE】

darkman
05-10-2020, 08:50 AM
Hello VIEW THE INVISIBLE ..

Can you add a few pictures of your camera? You can use this wib site (https://imgbb.com)

i sent to you today a Private Message please read it ..

thx

liudengyuand
05-10-2020, 09:30 AM
The 940nm filter is divided into infrared and narrow band. In infrared, visible light can pass. In narrow band, visible light cannot pass.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Hello VIEW THE INVISIBLE ..

Can you add a few pictures of your camera? You can use this wib site (https://imgbb.com)

i sent to you today a Private Message please read it

thx

file is too big it didn't accept my vids only pics

liudengyuand
05-10-2020, 05:53 PM
I have never understood whether this camera is plugged into a TV, a computer, or a camera. What did it mean to keep pressing the camera? What does it mean to keep the camera taking pictures? In this case, is the camera connected to the camera instead of the computer?

elhit29
05-10-2020, 06:01 PM
The camera is connected via usb connection to a mobile, labtop etc, and by pressing the camera jack it will penetrate the soil gradually and you will receive the streaming video through your mobile screen.

liudengyuand
05-10-2020, 06:05 PM
What does it mean to press the camera jack? The camera is not always working?

liudengyuand
05-10-2020, 06:19 PM
I think this should be a prank, because all the lrl detectors in this forum have never been successful. It is just a way for everyone to pass the time. The landlord said that seeing the roots of the underground, then since the soil has become transparent, Then the tree roots naturally become transparent, instead of seeing the soil, only the tree roots, this is a contradictory issue

Sneshko
05-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Ha, ha,ha ...
I think VIEW THE INVISIBLE is dying of laughter now ...
Good joke this topic: YES DIGITAL CAMERAS CAN SEE UNDERGROUND EASY AND LIVE ...
Ha, ha, ha... Bravo VIEW THE INVISIBLE... !
Regards!
Sneshko

elhit29
05-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Yes you can keep on laughing as much as you want because your brain can't comprehend or believe unless you see with your own eyes such technologies!!!
Terahertz wave camera technology has taken real steps in this direction, but you can surely bet that gamma ray camera technology has preceded other technologies regarding seeing the unseen underground with spectacular details you never dreamed of, this is a fact!!!

Ha, ha,ha ...
Regards!
Sneshko

DeadMaster43
05-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Yes you can keep on laughing as much as you want because your brain can't comprehend or believe unless you see with your own eyes such technologies!!!
Terahertz wave camera technology has taken real steps in this direction, but you can surely bet that gamma ray camera technology has preceded other technologies regarding seeing the unseen underground with spectacular details you never dreamed of, this is a fact!!!

I trust your work. they laugh at their own type. Don't be an interlocutor

darkman
05-11-2020, 09:17 AM
file is too big it didn't accept my vids only pics

hi sir

What I mean is that you take pictures of the camera to see how it looks like ..

as you know My friend : Hearing is not like Watching ...

Nicolas
05-11-2020, 03:25 PM
No no no :nono::nono::nono: Not is trick , I know for this Method and is Real ,
Please not comment so that is trick . :angry::angry:

When I comment for this Device before many years , very humans Says that is trick , but I know that not is so ...

http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143247&postcount=56

For view or see any object , need Wait many minute works of this device .

Its true brother not have any Trick.

Nicolas
05-11-2020, 03:30 PM
Ha, ha,ha ...
Regards!
Sneshko

My dear oldest friend its true not have any trick.
Also You can try it before to comment here.

Nicolas
05-11-2020, 03:36 PM
I confirm this camera is true.
You can only try now its free project now.
Before we sell it and we keep secret.

https://business-electronics.tn/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=167

https://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?25353-ULTRASOUND-PROBE-INNOVATIVE-TECHNOLOGY

Nicolas
05-11-2020, 03:40 PM
For Discriminate of interest Materials or Metal with Camera , I think that You will need to know Reflected color ''nm'' of searching interest Metal , and also special constricted Filter only for it , all other 'nm' will be clear or deleted from Filter ,
because when all nm Light hit or strike of anyone material , it absobr all light nm only can not absorb itself resonant nm and Reflected it to around , and we see it so like Green ,Red , Yellow ....... but have other details to know for this method .

Great bro we can use this method for discrimination i have tested it before. thanks have much peoples not believe only waiting other to work for him and free. I m sorry for this topic

liudengyuand
05-11-2020, 09:10 PM
I have n?t seen anyone ?s picture so far, maybe no one has ever done it

humhum
05-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Its true brother not have any Trick.

Yes , not trick and without Lie .

humhum
05-11-2020, 09:48 PM
Great bro we can use this method for discrimination i have tested it before. thanks have much peoples not believe only waiting other to work for him and free. I m sorry for this topic

This is only my Thinks for Light nm , but I not test it .

Regards .

Freso
05-11-2020, 11:27 PM
This is only my Thinks for Light nm , but I not test it .

Regards .

Hi I am starting to make this Can I use remote control or camera infrared light for this project... and from where I can get get the filter... thanx in advance.

liudengyuand
05-12-2020, 09:20 AM
I have done it without any effect. I use a ccd camera, 940nm narrow band filter, 940nm led light, I am connected to a TV, because my camera is a video signal output

Freso
05-12-2020, 03:18 PM
I have done it without any effect. I use a ccd camera, 940nm narrow band filter, 940nm led light, I am connected to a TV, because my camera is a video signal output

So why you said it's a prank before!!!!

liudengyuand
05-12-2020, 03:23 PM
So why you said it's a prank before!!!!

Yes, this is a prank. A prank that can never be successful. Like many LRLs in this forum, only the publisher says it is possible. Others cannot succeed because it does not conform to the logic of science and technology. It is just Let too many people around the world waste time and energy

liudengyuand
05-12-2020, 03:26 PM
It is precisely because I have done experiments and know that it has no effect, I can say that it is a prank

Freso
05-12-2020, 04:22 PM
I somehow feel it's not a prank even if I still didn't work on it the problem is we need more informations and secrets about this camera

Freso
05-12-2020, 04:24 PM
It is precisely because I have done experiments and know that it has no effect, I can say that it is a prank

I sow someone telling them to use 3000 nm leds ... try with mybe it is what's missing.

liudengyuand
05-12-2020, 04:32 PM
I sow someone telling them to use 3000 nm leds ... try with mybe it is what's missing.

Only you did. You only know that it is impossible. There is nothing successful in this forum. They are all whimsical things. Some people in developed countries will basically not do these unscientific things. Some areas in the city with backward technology, There are so many lrls made up indiscriminately. There are many forums, and none of them are useful, but someone always plays with it, and even a 433 launch module is just a detector, very funny thinking.

liudengyuand
05-12-2020, 04:51 PM
If you think about it carefully, if this is useful, so many optical scientists around the world have invented better things. Hospitals expensive CT machines, archaeological team ?s ground penetrating radar, and even military underground bunker detectors have long used it , So I hate this kind of foolish mischief, it makes people all over the world waste their energy and money

WM6
05-12-2020, 09:19 PM
If you think about it carefully, if this is useful, so many optical scientists around the world have invented better things. Hospitals expensive CT machines, archaeological team ?s ground penetrating radar, and even military underground bunker detectors have long used it , So I hate this kind of foolish mischief, it makes people all over the world waste their energy and money

There is hope for you, till you are able to use your own brain independently.

liudengyuand
05-13-2020, 03:31 PM
At that time, the convex lens was 50mm away from the sensor, and your camera has lost the imaging conditions, not to mention the fonts that can be magnified 200 times, let alone clear pictures.

Qiaozhi
05-13-2020, 07:58 PM
What people see in these blurred camera images is the result of a well-known phenomenon called "pareidolia".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

In other words, seeing things that aren't there.

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 12:02 AM
So never believe these magical tricks

Nicolas
05-14-2020, 12:44 AM
There is hope for you, till you are able to use your own brain independently.

Its right my Dear friend

For my friend skeptic liudengyuand (http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/member.php?u=8710) I want say to you try and try and try. inst trick also many peoples use it and have success.
This isnt science but by experience and help from beam natural frequencies and telecommunication network. I advice you to read this topic if you can understand a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunication#Telecommunication_networks

Nicolas
05-14-2020, 12:54 AM

Please your experiment isnt an referral for other. If you not have success not mean that other also down. Contrary we have try and try and try and finally we believe believe because we see underground by our eyes not only heard from others.

For now maybe much peoples not believe it but may in future say strangely how can this camera see underground!!!! inst science but can.

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 12:56 AM
yes

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 12:57 AM
Do you have mp4, can you send it to me

Nicolas
05-14-2020, 01:22 AM

step two

Before I thank you. You are not selfish men really and great to write the topic here. but I see other not believe you. and say its prank and microscope etc.

In realty me too before i not believe it and other topic here.
But I learn to do experiments and try and listen other what say and finally I have success.

We do this camera but by other way. Without filter and without ring black- here i want advice you to move the black ring few mm near the lens it can see less 1 m- and we use lens concave-Convex size 10mm its better to concentrate the light on an point you can see here the type of lens and study it the optical science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens

Also we use this type of camera is no t important with CDD or Cmos is not critical.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/32882334690.html

In this moment we are waiting to test other type of camera and to do a bit modif.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G9FNJN7/ref=sspa_dk_detail_0?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07G9FNJN7&pd_rd_w=8X6sH&pf_rd_p=48d372c1-f7e1-4b8b-9d02-4bd86f5158c5&pd_rd_wg=D6CV6&pf_rd_r=0SKB66Z656YPXDF06RCD&pd_rd_r=d7e0221f-8410-4b29-980f-71bf15a8e58e&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExTkJDWTRVVTBGNllFJ mVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTU1NjMwMUpWSkdSREpIS0VTUCZlbmN yeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDg5MzA0MURZVUw1RDcxUUJKNyZ3aWRnZ XROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZ kb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 01:46 AM
Is the lens a lenticular lens or a single convex lens? Please provide a clear picture

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 01:49 AM
What is the role of that black plastic sheet, and what is the diameter of the small hole in its middle? Should the position of this small hole be the focal position of the lens

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 09:29 AM
Can anyone give me some photos and videos, my mailbox dds118@foxmail.com, thank you

Aidata2
05-14-2020, 09:34 AM
Its right my Dear friend

For my friend skeptic liudengyuand (http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/member.php?u=8710) I want say to you try and try and try. inst trick also many peoples use it and have success.
This isnt science but by experience and help from beam natural frequencies and telecommunication network. I advice you to read this topic if you can understand a bit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecommunication#Telecommunication_networks

I trust your experiments, I will try them on my behalf. are we going to use the web cam's own lens?

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 01:12 PM
Wow, I succeeded. After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw that my neighbor downstairs was not wearing clothes, and the world has never been more private

DeadMaster43
05-14-2020, 01:47 PM
Wow, I succeeded. After 30 minutes of waiting, I saw that my neighbor downstairs was not wearing clothes, and the world has never been more private

Are you kidding about this? if you are kidding don't worry. hang out on other topics

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 01:58 PM
It's true, from the third floor to the first floor

Nicolas
05-14-2020, 02:05 PM

Not one say to you to believe my friend or to build this project.

DeadMaster43
05-14-2020, 02:16 PM
It's true, from the third floor to the first floor

don't make negative comments and disturb us. stay away from the subject. i trust and i will try

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 02:20 PM

You can penetrate several floors

liudengyuand
05-14-2020, 03:51 PM
In fact, there is no need to change the lens at all, as long as a few LEDs are placed vertically

liudengyuand
05-15-2020, 05:01 AM
I use 450nm laser and filter, only react to metal, other objects can not see

humhum
05-15-2020, 11:02 AM
Heey Liudengyuand , i have a advice for you :

Either look as you are or be as you seem - (Hz Mevlana)

Изглеждай се както си , или Бъди както се изглеждаш - Хз. Мевлана

Please stop joking , and be serious !!!! :angry::angry:

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-15-2020, 12:26 PM
DEAR ALL KINDLY PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

I posted a real phenomenon physics issue that is considered for a long time as a secret approach to scientists in the field of nuclear physics, Eneshtine in the early 1900s was confused about what is the nature of LIGHT is it Particules or waves it was his theory until recently 2018 scientist around the world agreed that LIGHT is both of them at the same time, and once could be waves only and or Paricules so in our research as I mentioned since two years "although" many of you in this LRL talked about this camera back in 2012 or so. when I tested and published this, is not because I want to LAUGH or waste your time, I wanted to share information at the same time people with knowledge also share what they know in order to all have a win Goal either researcher, archeologist, civil engineer, gold mining people, treasure hunters, or any other human-like behaviors. indeed I noted some of the people I know, first, they ask is can i see the first floor if we are on the second floor?

the answer is to be with a question, WHY THE HICK YOU WANNA USE THIS CAMERA TO SEE YOUR NEIGHBOR? THIS IS what we call when science gets to the hands of the mentally ILL person, this is the main answer why this knowledge is not spread out to the public.
and sure it's secretly Patented and we called the Turkish-german Company OKM to produce this camera that was their answer! according to a friend of mine, whos is a professor.

now another thing I found that when one of you sends to any topic a private message and wants to learn alone this is not correct! because getting only information for you only to get benefit alone is a selfish act and not being able to do what others did, it is not necessarily to tell others this is fake !!! or joke JUST ADMIT that you are not yet qualified and politely ask for help.

I truly grateful to all positive minds and respect the opinion of those hard-minded skeptics if they just say CAN'T be with knowledge, trust me some professors in physics denied this camera, and others just helped us with all of their efforts to give the explanation to this phenomenon

the story behind the third world as the Chinese guy claims first please go back 30 years only and see what was it where you came from ! second the whole secret about this camera and the inventor is

after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera,,, we still have no exact explanation why this is happening...

my LOVE to all of you.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-15-2020, 12:31 PM

you are great keep on going thank you for your great infomation.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-15-2020, 12:33 PM
Can anyone give me some photos and videos, my mailbox dds118@foxmail.com, thank you

kindly please ask to get information for all not for yourself only.

liudengyuand
05-15-2020, 12:37 PM
DEAR ALL KINDLY PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: I posted a real phenomenon physics issue that is considered for a long time as a secret approach to scientists in the field of nuclear physics, Eneshtine in the early 1900s was confused about what is the nature of LIGHT is it Particules or waves it was his theory until recently 2018 scientist around the world agreed that LIGHT is both of them at the same time, and once could be waves only and or Paricules so in our research as I mentioned since two years "although" many of you in this LRL talked about this camera back in 2012 or so. when I tested and published this, is not because I want to LAUGH or waste your time, I wanted to share information at the same time people with knowledge also share what they know in order to all have a win Goal either researcher, archeologist, civil engineer, gold mining people, treasure hunters, or any other human-like behaviors. indeed I noted some of the people I know, first, they ask is can i see the first floor if we are on the second floor? the answer is to be with a question, WHY THE HICK YOU WANNA USE THIS CAMERA TO SEE YOUR NEIGHBOR? THIS IS what we call when science gets to the hands of the mentally ILL person, this is the main answer why this knowledge is not spread out to the public. and sure it"s secretly Patented and we called the Turkish-german Company OKM to produce this camera that was their answer! according to a friend of mine, whos is a professor. now another thing I found that when one of you sends to any topic a private message and wants to learn alone this is not correct! because getting only information for you only to get benefit alone is a selfish act and not being able to do what others did, it is not necessarily to tell others this is fake !!! or joke JUST ADMIT that you are not yet qualified and politely ask for help. I truly grateful to all positive minds and respect the opinion of those hard-minded skeptics if they just say CAN"T be with knowledge, trust me some professors in physics denied this camera, and others just helped us with all of their efforts to give the explanation to this phenomenon the story behind the third world as the Chinese guy claims first please go back 30 years only and see what was it where you came from ! second the whole secret about this camera and the inventor is after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera,,, we still have no exact explanation why this is happening... my LOVE to all of you.
Yes, every once in a while, there will be a magical thing, this camera will soon replace the expensive CT machine in the hospital, the ground penetrating radar of the geologist, the war weapon of the army, it is a great machine,

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Ha, ha,ha ...
Regards!
Sneshko

i noted some students in the classroom they use to set on the back only making fun of the intelligent students sitting in the front maybe they use eyeglasses because they read and read those in the back just laugh and laugh result?

where were you sitting?

liudengyuand
05-15-2020, 12:41 PM
This great invention deserves the Nobel Prize in Physics

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-15-2020, 12:43 PM
Yes, every once in a while, there will be a magical thing, this camera will soon replace the expensive CT machine in the hospital, the ground-penetrating radar of the geologist, the war weapon of the army, it is a great machine,

it already doses

it is in China and we went to a university 5 months ago and they are scanning the whole body by 3 types of IR active Radiations NEAR and MID and FAR they can build a picture of your nerve system only or your bones or your vessels it is thier and they are into this to public soon

no x ray no gamma-ray.. no IONIC radiation only Laser infrared

liudengyuand
05-15-2020, 12:47 PM
it already doses

it is in China and we went to a university 5 months ago and they are scanning the whole body by 3 types of IR active Radiations NEAR and MID and FAR they can build a picture of your nerve system only or your bones or your vessels it is thier and they are into this to public soon

no x ray no gamma-ray.. no IONIC radiation only Laser infrared

Yes, maybe they are using this camera, and since then, cameras in the world will be in short supply

Nicolas
05-15-2020, 09:18 PM
you are great keep on going thank you for your great infomation.

Thank you
I advice to update for this its exist cable 1- to 5m also some Display and Camera 16mm You can do Modification to be Professional

https://www.zoneindustrie.com/Actualite/Cameras-USB3-Vision-10-et-14-Mpixels-Production-en-serie-11828.html

https://www.prokam.fr/endoscope/wohler-ve-400

https://www.kayetoncctv.com/m12-mount-lens-with-650nm-ir-filter-2-1mm-2-8mm-3-6mm-4mm-6mm-8mm-12mm-16mm-25mm-lens/

http://www.webcamerausb.com/elp-2mp-mini-pinhole-lens-usb-camera-with-sony-imx322-sesnor-elpusbfhd06hl37-p-179.html

humhum
05-15-2020, 10:01 PM

and we called the Turkish-german Company OKM to produce this camera that was their answer! according to a friend of mine, whos is a professor.

Hmm , Do make INVENTED - Research and Development in Turkey, it is very difficult, just great and mercenary companies want make its , if the brings money , so do not approach, because need money and time .

Nicolas
05-15-2020, 10:23 PM
Hmm , Do make INVENTED - Research and Development in Turkey, it is very difficult, just great and mercenary companies want make its , if the brings money , so do not approach, because need money and time .

Yes you are Totally Right in this. Humhum. Also i not believe have company OKM in Turkey .

Qiaozhi
05-15-2020, 11:05 PM
... and sure it's secretly Patented and we called the Turkish-german Company OKM to produce this camera that was their answer! according to a friend of mine, whos is a professor.

Firstly, you cannot "secretly" patent an idea. Either it is patented, or not.
If it is patented, then what is the patent number?

Nicolas
05-16-2020, 02:23 AM
Firstly, you cannot "secretly" patent an idea. Either it is patented, or not.
If it is patented, then what is the patent number?

Hello my oldest friend. You are Right.

The Patent is Called Microscope at my opinion. And that exist before since many years :) only many peoples need renew that maybe "secretly" ;);););)

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-16-2020, 03:21 AM

my dear the owners of OKM in Germany are form turkey. german Turkish

regarding patent, if and only if you apply for an idea that already exists but not published then the answer will be you can't register this because it is already invented and if the prior is over 20 years then you may register, that's what I know if any lawyer with us on this chat plz advice..

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-16-2020, 03:28 AM
Thank you
I advice to update for this its exist cable 1- to 5m also some Display and Camera 16mm You can do Modification to be Professional

https://www.zoneindustrie.com/Actualite/Cameras-USB3-Vision-10-et-14-Mpixels-Production-en-serie-11828.html

https://www.kayetoncctv.com/m12-mount-lens-with-650nm-ir-filter-2-1mm-2-8mm-3-6mm-4mm-6mm-8mm-12mm-16mm-25mm-lens/

http://www.webcamerausb.com/elp-2mp-mini-pinhole-lens-usb-camera-with-sony-imx322-sesnor-elpusbfhd06hl37-p-179.html

thank you kindly please note that this type of camera with less than 50 signal to noise ratio will give you a hard time to see the image

plus the link for the lens is also with IR cut filter..

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-16-2020, 03:35 AM
Thank you

it has ir filter any freq lower " means greater in number or above" the 650 will not pass so you may disassemble this and take only the 1st pc or the 2nd one from the front side

liudengyuand
05-16-2020, 01:33 PM
Annoying, thunder today, and suddenly I can't see it. This has a lot to do with lightning

liudengyuand
05-16-2020, 04:05 PM
Hello friends all over the world! I'm very serious and responsible to tell you, to enlighten everyone, the purpose of this forum is for everyone to discuss and discuss technical issues, but this forum is used by some irresponsible people, the joke is a joke, the facts are the facts, there are always some Something amazing, the publisher will blow it at first, but as time goes on, when most people know that it has no effect, the publisher will disappear silently. When you want to ask for details At that time, they did n?t say anything. I did n?t know what their ultimate purpose was. They knew that it was a useless thing. They said it was useful, and only he said it was useful. The first page of the forum was a loophole. Problem, when the filter is 50mm away from the optical sensor, it is no longer possible to image with a filter with a small focal length, then it says that the font can be clearly seen. This is a contradiction. The common sense of physics, the penetration of infrared light is very Small, only 650nm light can penetrate a few mm of the human body, let alone a few meters to tens of meters of soil, so powerful X-rays ca n?t do it, they do n?t The actual picture is just some camera information, there is no convincing, we have to talk about the real science, if it is really effective, no one announced it, can really get the Nobel Prize in Physics He will change many things in the world, thank you all

liudengyuand
05-16-2020, 04:23 PM
This is a commercial marketing plan designed by the person who sells the camera

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-16-2020, 06:02 PM
This is a commercial marketing plan designed by the person who sells the camera

this is your opinion it is related to your feelings or your deep science and knowledge, i don't know, but what iam sure of is that you couldn't make it and kept asking in private how-to, and the whole diagram is clear but what you are saying is marketing plan get your proof, please

when you talk about science kindly please tell me how the hick is IR is in the range 650nm ?

if you read well then you will see many others agreed and tested themselves ARE THEY ALL compliment to my MARKETING PLAN !!!! BE SERIOUS

GUYS I POSTED THIS SERIOUS phenomenon ONLY TO SHARE INFORMATION SE WE CAN GET TO THE KNOWLEDGE BEHIND IT AS A TEAMWORK but it looks like Skeptics will try always to screw the party

insight
05-16-2020, 06:27 PM
This is an invention that by a professor whose name is "big liar"

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-16-2020, 06:30 PM
This is an invention by a professor whose name is "big liar"

i think i made a mistake in showing something is hard to believe so if any way to erase this topic i will do ,,

insight
05-16-2020, 06:32 PM
EXACTLY:thumb:

Freso
05-16-2020, 07:44 PM
i think i made a mistake in showing something is hard to believe so if any way to erase this topic i will do ,,

no my friend keep this topic we believe you and we are enjoying making the camera

Bill512
05-16-2020, 07:47 PM
from what I have read , I can not see any attempt or a plan for marketing and future sales.
I don' t know if this set up is working, maybe I will try it some time, but at least must say thanks to the "VIEW THE INVISIBLE " member, for posting these info.
The capabilities of this camera ,as described , has nothing to do with conventional science , IR ,UV,X-Rays or Gamma rays etc - simply, this method it is out of this world.
The odds are against , but hey , some members we are here, at this forum, for fun and experiments on the unconventional and unknown

darkman
05-17-2020, 12:22 AM

Sir.. We are waiting for you.. Go to your privat messages now plz..

We are succeed bro and i will post here that succeed

By the way for thos how dont Believe.. Why you wakes up go back to sleep.. And just say nothing if you dont try.

Realy.. I was shocked.. This camera is realy true.

Tomorrow i will post here my pic's and videos

Regards

darkman
05-17-2020, 12:25 AM
This is an invention that by a professor whose name is "big liar"

I feel pity for you my friend..

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-17-2020, 01:19 AM
Dear guys, sharing your knowledge won't harm you visa-vera it gives you more information and Blessing, so I'm happy to hear from you that you guys did something and came up with positive results I can't wait to see some images from your cameras for a well-known target that you already have hidden way-below the surface.

your messages gave a good forward push, honestly, last messages from other skeptics got me almost frustrated.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-17-2020, 01:24 AM
Sir.. We are waiting for you.. Go to your privat messages now plz..

We are succeed bro and i will post here that succeed

By the way for thos how dont Believe.. Why you wakes up go back to sleep.. And just say nothing if you dont try.

Realy.. I was shocked.. This camera is realy true.

Tomorrow i will post here my pic's and videos

Regards

dear Darkman, I can't see any new messages? where did you send them?

liudengyuand
05-17-2020, 02:53 AM
Do n?t believe that there is no scientific basis, he does not understand infrared, he must be from a place where science and technology are very backward, and like many lrl, this is just a junk thing that makes everyone interested and unsuccessful, do n?t waste your energy And time, this person has never done it himself, he does not understand the principle of camera imaging, since the soil has become invisible, so how can the tree roots not penetrate

darkman
05-17-2020, 07:58 AM
Ello VIEW THE INVISIBLE m8 ..

i try to send you a Private Messages but :

https://i.ibb.co/80LCHQM/vxcvcvcvc.jpg (https://ibb.co/wRFkf2y)

i know (ultrasonic cameras) company ..

There are some kind of these camera's need's an ultrasound transmitter to work ..

My friend, we are working on a private and closed group, and some of friends have succeeded in breaking the ground yesterday. The videos were published on the Messenger Group and were not published on (knozy ma) forums ..

(http://knozy.koom.ma/vb/showthread.php?t=1297)

https://i.ibb.co/2FH99qg/97414231-249018353084622-8634290617641336832-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/4F3qqWP)
https://i.ibb.co/6XtxDfm/97522942-173260737389657-951864516293951488-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/Bn6xTSt)
https://i.ibb.co/9sjQjQB/86405667-1082696832067661-9155218430649958400-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/m67f7fd)
https://i.ibb.co/k4BnTWF/95216296-251079362901577-7344614704335028224-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/LxRwy2f)

I will post the video when I get permission to

send to me how to contact you VIEW THE INVISIBLE >>

regards

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-17-2020, 12:32 PM
please do LEDs to 30 degrees could be up to 45 degrees this is up to the focal point of your lens please see my image of beams

i will check again on your group

all the best

liudengyuand
05-17-2020, 01:06 PM
please do LEDs to 30 degrees could be up to 45 degrees this is up to the focal point of your lens please see my image of beams

all the best

Why haven't you seen it done by yourself? Why pk people's pictures

liudengyuand
05-17-2020, 01:40 PM

all the best

You have done it yourself, haven't you done it yet, why haven't you done it so amazingly, you can let others experiment, but you can't blow you seeing tree roots, seeing mice, cockroaches, any LED You can't just connect a 0.38 ohm resistor, it will burn out. Is your LED lamp very durable, don't you think that what you say is contradictory and ignorant?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-17-2020, 11:02 PM
se?or yo no ha faltado respeto a usted. y no veo hay necesidades para comenzar eso

Mr. I didn't disrespect you. I don't see it's necessary to start this.

先生,我没有不尊重你。我认为没有必要启动此操作

Bay sana saygısızlık etmedim. Bunu başlatmanın gerekli olduğunu g?rm?yorum.

IN WHAT LANGUAGE DO WE NEED TO SPEEK WITH YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ??????

LEAVING THIS TOPIC FOR YOU MR INTELLIGENT SO YOU CAN TEACH ALL HOW TO BECOME

SUPER SKIPTECES GOOD LUCK.

elhit29
05-17-2020, 11:24 PM
se?or yo no ha faltado respeto a usted. y no veo hay necesidades para comenzar eso

Mr. I didn't disrespect you. I don't see it's necessary to start this.

先生,我没有不尊重你。我认为没有必要启动此操作

Bay sana saygısızlık etmedim. Bunu başlatmanın gerekli olduğunu g?rm?yorum.

IN WHAT LANGUAGE DO WE NEED TO SPEEK WITH YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ??????

LEAVING THIS TOPIC FOR YOU MR INTELLIGENT SO YOU CAN TEACH ALL HOW TO BECOME

SUPER SKIPTECES GOOD LUCK.

If you were to take a poll 100 years back regarding the hi tech inventions we have nowadays, nearly 99.999% of the outcome will vote: No Way It Will Happen.. you see my friend this the nature of people, being skeptics or not, with respect to perceiving new innovations. I myself when I heard about gamma ray camera two years ago made fun of the invention, but when I saw with my own eyes very tiny details with outstanding clarity I stayed for 5 minutes couldn't say a single word because seeing is not like hearing.. Anyway, I think you should continue your efforts to achieve solid results with other respectful members in this forum, and for those who keep being skeptics, simply don't pay attention to them (as if they are not present), and be certain the the convoy will proceed and keep moving ahead no matter what..

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-18-2020, 12:27 AM
I do respect your words Mr.

I think ignoring is best bY the way some mentioned they did the camera and worked well with them hope to see the results and maybe more ideas to be collected together for the improvement of the system...

by the way, your camera is a branch of what we are doing and I'm telling everyone we are searching for the proper frequency that could be used in parallel with the infrared beams. this

could be

radiowaves, microwave, laser beams with all of its wavelengths, ultrasound, etc..

to hurry up reaching to the perfect device with no bugs, we need to make as many as experiments and we can note down here in this forum
form my side I've tested many cameras and many ways, but testing all the mentioned above methods will take more years.

our goal is how to fix the bug of

directional
material discrimination
depth

I made my tests on dozens of cameras and one them I had a 25cm tube my first view was with it, but hard to maneuver and manipulate a little tiny movement of the stick will take you way down and up, so trust me guys I gave you my best achievement hope to hear the good news.

elhit29
05-18-2020, 12:59 AM
I do respect your words Mr.

I think ignoring is best bY the way some mentioned they did the camera and worked well with them hope to see the results and maybe more ideas to be collected together for the improvement of the system...

by the way, your camera is a branch of what we are doing and I'm telling everyone we are searching for the proper frequency that could be used in parallel with the infrared beams. this

could be

radiowaves, microwave, laser beams with all of its wavelengths, ultrasound, etc..

to hurry up reaching to the perfect device with no bugs, we need to make as many as experiments and we can note down here in this forum
form my side I've tested many cameras and many ways, but testing all the mentioned above methods will take more years.

directional
material discrimination
depth

I made my tests on dozens of cameras and one them I had a 25cm tube my first view was with it, but hard to maneuver and manipulate a little tiny movement of the stick will take you way down and up, so trust me guys I gave you my best achievement hope to hear the good news.

This is the spirit of a fighter..this is the way to go.. focus on target and keep fixing issues collectively and hopefully you will reach your target.. gooooood luck..

humhum
05-18-2020, 01:24 AM

directional
material discrimination
depth

For Directional not Know , but for Discrimination You can use method of Bionic with IR Lidht , or See my Avatar Picture , for Depth can use method of Radar , because your IR Light arrive to Metal and Reflected back so like ''nm'' with small delay .

liudengyuand
05-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Scammers always say that their things are useful, but they have never seen anything that they really useful. When most people know that this is a fake trick, the scammers will become silent again. What tree does the first page of the forum say? Roots, mice, metal, and even plastic tube fonts are clearly visible. If you want to take out the evidence, you can only say meaninglessly, you do n?t want to send it out, but now you have to do any experiment. The page is so amazing, and the video posted is fake. This is a filter added in front of the camera. This is a video taken on a rock pile on the ground, not a real underground soil video, that glowing object , Just a burning charcoal, it emits very strong light, if you add a visible light filter in front of the camera of the phone, the shooting effect is the same, this is your trick

WM6
05-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Some basic reading could be useful to know, what we are talking about and, of

course, to avoid wild and senseless claims. (links given at bottom site inclusive)

If someone is trying to commercialize such delirium claims, it is about pure fraud:

https://www.infinitioptics.com/technology/multi-sensor

The Infrared Portion IR of EM spectrum is quite broad (0.7-103 μm) and can be divided to:

Reflective IR (0.7-3 μm) [Includes "NIR" (0.7-1.3 μm) and "SWIR" (1.3-3 μm)]

Thermal IR (3-14 μm) [Includes "MIR" (3-5.5 μm) and “TIR” (5.5μm-14μm)]

Trans Thermal IR (14μm-103μm)

Mike(Mont)
05-18-2020, 02:53 PM
Maybe you need a more powerful IR source, or as they say, a bigger hammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa_tCzIMJjE

This guy has several projects. Here's another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqlDs3KfCPY

Or the lazer bazooka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-18-2020, 07:39 PM
For Directional not Know , but for Discrimination You can use method of Bionic with IR Lidht , or See my Avatar Picture , for Depth can use method of Radar , because your IR Light arrive to Metal and Reflected back so like ''nm'' with small delay .

All RESEARCHES shows that infrared radiation could penetrate a few mm in soil however they talk about one of the two acts of the nature of light when it is particles but as waves ?? thus we are after the mean cause of this phenomena by testing what exactly happens when the radiation of infrared light could reach targets and excite the Atoms and make them vibrate is it the infrared? or is another radio frequencies passing by? study shows that infrared vibrates Atoms and the molecules of the surface of a matter this vibration due to excitation releases energy in a form of an electron, our search is how this electron takes its path back to where the source of infrared was transmitted and how again it flips from electron to photon "that is when it is on the upper part of the surface" this photon is what our cameras can detect and see.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-18-2020, 07:51 PM
Some basic reading could be useful to know, what we are talking about and, of

course, to avoid wild and senseless claims. (links given at bottom site inclusive)

If someone is trying to commercialize such delirium claims, it is about pure fraud:

https://www.infinitioptics.com/technology/multi-sensor

The Infrared Portion IR of EM spectrum is quite broad (0.7-103 μm) and can be divided to:

Reflective IR (0.7-3 μm) [Includes "NIR" (0.7-1.3 μm) and "SWIR" (1.3-3 μm)]

Thermal IR (3-14 μm) [Includes "MIR" (3-5.5 μm) and ?TIR? (5.5μm-14μm)]

Trans Thermal IR (14μm-103μm)

yes you are 100% RIGHT that if someone trying to sell or make money out of a fake and false promotion , but when it comes to only share experiences then it is just a pure passion and love to success

WM6
05-19-2020, 01:44 AM
A
.. two acts of the nature of light when it is particles but as waves ?? thus we are after the mean cause of this phenomena by testing what exactly happens when the radiation of infrared light could reach targets and excite the Atoms and make them vibrate is it the infrared?

is how this electron takes its path back to where the source of infrared was transmitted and how again it flips from electron to photon "that is when it is on the upper part of the surface" this photon is what our cameras can detect and see.

No matter how we take photons (as waves or as particles) here alleged phenomenon remain the same.
Only reflective spectrum of IR can "take its path back".
But this is the same as with visible spectrum.
And when we intend to "reach targets and excite the Atoms", it is better to use visible spectrum of light.
Why?
Cause, to better "excite the Atoms", we need as much energy as possible.
IR waves are low energetic in comparison to visible spectrum (rule: higher frequencies submitted more energy than lover frequencies).
So it is better to use: green, blue or violet spectrum of visible light than IR spectrum.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jan_Christoph_Goldschmidt/publication/224174877/figure/fig5/AS:289309958656023@1445988277355/Energy-levels-and-corresponding-wavelengths-of-the-radiative-transition-of-trivalent.png

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-19-2020, 02:11 AM
No matter how we take photons (as waves or as particles) here tested phenomenon remain the same.
Only reflective spectrum of IR can "take its path back".
But this is the same as with visible spectrum.
And when we intend to "reach targets and excite the Atoms", it is better to use visible spectrum of light.
Why?
Cause, to better "excite the Atoms", we need as much energy as possible.
IR waves are low energetic in comparison to visible spectrum (rule: higher frequencies submitted more energy than lover frequencies).
So it is better to use: green, blue or violet spectrum of visible light than IR spectrum.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jan_Christoph_Goldschmidt/publication/224174877/figure/fig5/AS:289309958656023@1445988277355/Energy-levels-and-corresponding-wavelengths-of-the-radiative-transition-of-trivalent.png

Thank you sr. for your kind commitment In fact i mentioned in before that the Infrared is exciting the surface of the soil and subsurface for a few fractions of mm simply by crossing the beams that produce a patern of radiation waves in a form of rings, one ring will be constructive and the uper ring is destructive, and so on, if it is pulsed the constructive wave" that has a greater amplitude of the same wave length will have a higher enrgy" thus the excitation occurs just infront of the crystal and must be will be aligned to encounter with the front focal point of the lens, this for sure according to my expieremnts if i change apit on the beams angle i wount get any result, so what i belive is the excitation of the underground objects happens from other frequencies and i think the sources are such an active radiowaves from stations or satellites or cellphone towers that uses the microwave for data from point to point telecommunications using our simple 50mw 2LEDS is only to have somehow a screen or projection of what is undergorund to be seen at the top of the surface,,, thats is what i'm trying to prove since all other visiable GPR's carry the same idea either exitation by soundwaves or radiowaves or even laser like this image.

i appreciate if you reply to my idea is it logic?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-19-2020, 03:03 AM
Dear members who already working on the camera project, that I noticed they have other FORUMS in other languages I appreciate your work on this project but unfortunately, I can't participate in many forums especially other languages, so kindly please if you can share your experiments over LongRangeLocators as I see this forum is widely viewed all over the world
I have seen the link to Arabic site that many of you guys doing well but it will be more practical for you if we all consult each other at this place

also, my friends with the Spanish language can do the same. Join your conversations over here in English please, so everyone can understand.

SALUD

AMIGO

my regards

liudengyuand
05-19-2020, 08:46 AM
Dear members who already working on the camera project, that I noticed they have other FORUMS in other languages I appreciate your work on this project but unfortunately, I can't participate in many forums especially other languages, so kindly please if you can share your experiments over LongRangeLocators as I see this forum is widely viewed all over the world
I have seen the link to Arabic site that many of you gudoing well but it will be more practical for you if we all consult each other at this place

also, my friends with the Spanish language can do the same. Join your conversations over here in English please, so everyone can understand.

SALUD

AMIGO

my regards

Do n?t be obsessed with it anymore, what you see is just an illusion, not a real object, and no one in the world has seen it.

WM6
05-19-2020, 12:26 PM
... i appreciate if you reply to my idea is it logic?

Problem is that visible spectrum of light (from low visible UV, over visible, to low visible IR)
all suit to reflective spectrum of light and are not able to penetrate direct in soil.

The same with IR reflective spectrum, it is not able to penetrate direct in soil. The only way to
penetrate reflective spectrum in soil is indirect way - by thermal conductivity.

But penetration by thermal conductivity take time (the same things as when we wish to boil water
on oven - it takes time - depend on supplied energy).

It is possible to differentiate at distance between different clusters of atoms (ions) by remote laser
spectral analyze, but this ask for high precise, complicated and expensive instruments, which are
out of reach of amateurs. Again, even such expensive instruments are able to analyze only surface
composition and are not able to penetrate in soil. Such technology was already presented here on
forum.

Is there something ready attainable to amateurs? Yes it is and discussed on forum too.

It exist in non reflective spectrum of light - in thermal spectrum.

A lot of thermal cameras are available today (more or less affordable and of different quality).

In thermal (non reflective) spectrum we exploit different thermal conductivity and different
accumulation of thermal energy in different materials. Par example bunch of precious metals
buried at say 10cm depth will accumulate and then diffuse accepted energy in different way than
surrounding soil. All this in time - it is about thermal conductivity. So day-time mean accumulating,
night-time mean diffusing accumulated energy back in space. If we take thermal camera about half
hour after sunset, location of buried bunch of precious metal will be clearly visible.
Anyone can test this by himself.

Thermal camera scanning soil surface is suitable for larger quantity (say hoard) of precious metal
only. This not suit to single coins. It also should not be buried to deep (mean out of sun energy reach).
But this works very well. Terrain should be clean, cause large undergrowth is a very disturbing factor.

liudengyuand
05-20-2020, 02:33 PM
Quiet, many people know the truth

jafal
05-21-2020, 03:01 AM

I posted a real phenomenon physics issue that is considered for a long time as a secret approach to scientists in the field of nuclear physics, Eneshtine in the early 1900s was confused about what is the nature of LIGHT is it Particules or waves it was his theory until recently 2018 scientist around the world agreed that LIGHT is both of them at the same time, and once could be waves only and or Paricules so in our research as I mentioned since two years "although" many of you in this LRL talked about this camera back in 2012 or so. when I tested and published this, is not because I want to LAUGH or waste your time, I wanted to share information at the same time people with knowledge also share what they know in order to all have a win Goal either researcher, archeologist, civil engineer, gold mining people, treasure hunters, or any other human-like behaviors. indeed I noted some of the people I know, first, they ask is can i see the first floor if we are on the second floor?

the answer is to be with a question, WHY THE HICK YOU WANNA USE THIS CAMERA TO SEE YOUR NEIGHBOR? THIS IS what we call when science gets to the hands of the mentally ILL person, this is the main answer why this knowledge is not spread out to the public.
and sure it's secretly Patented and we called the Turkish-german Company OKM to produce this camera that was their answer! according to a friend of mine, whos is a professor.

now another thing I found that when one of you sends to any topic a private message and wants to learn alone this is not correct! because getting only information for you only to get benefit alone is a selfish act and not being able to do what others did, it is not necessarily to tell others this is fake !!! or joke JUST ADMIT that you are not yet qualified and politely ask for help.

I truly grateful to all positive minds and respect the opinion of those hard-minded skeptics if they just say CAN'T be with knowledge, trust me some professors in physics denied this camera, and others just helped us with all of their efforts to give the explanation to this phenomenon

the story behind the third world as the Chinese guy claims first please go back 30 years only and see what was it where you came from ! second the whole secret about this camera and the inventor is

after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera,,, we still have no exact explanation why this is happening...

my LOVE to all of you.

after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera

that story happened in 2003 and a lot of people in Jordan saw this camera

but its not the same you posted...... that camera was sony and a team from sony corporation came to Jordan and saw the camera while its make a real pics and videos underground and the team did not believe what the saw with their eyes...... for me i saw axe and car wheel and handheld hummer and drilling tools buried underground with my own eyes .

your virgin of camera was constructed by many guys her in Jordan they used usb digital camera with 2 ir leds and 2 resistors and rubber cover taken from those used for cars axes cover
i saw some videos taken with it underground its very simple idea but need a lot of training

this is a real camera who want to believe it or not its up to him '

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 03:08 AM
great news happy to hear from you such a fact..

i also tried the sony trv's cameras but did not focus much i got 4 of them i modified but no result yet

my dear can you share some pics or videos ? do you have any explanation about this phenomenon? all my research as about this topic for 2 years

many thanks for your kind message

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 03:19 AM
after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera

that story happened in 2003 and a lot of people in Jordan saw this camera

but its not the same you posted...... that camera was sony and a team from sony corporation came to Jordan and saw the camera while its make a real pics and videos underground and the team did not believe what the saw with their eyes...... for me i saw axe and car wheel and handheld hummer and drilling tools buried underground with my own eyes .

your virgin of camera was constructed by many guys her in Jordan they used usb digital camera with 2 ir leds and 2 resistors and rubber cover taken from those used for cars axes cover
i saw some videos taken with it underground its very simple idea but need a lot of training

this is a real camera who want to believe it or not its up to him '

ANY one with us from Jordan can share information since this whole science came from Iraq and Jordan then you guys must know alot !

jafal
05-21-2020, 03:22 AM
great news happy to hear from you such a fact..

i also tried the sony trv's cameras but did not focus much i got 4 of them i modified but no result yet

my dear can you share some pics or videos ? do you have any explanation about this phenomenon? all my research as about this topic for 2 years

many thanks for your kind message

Sorry the videos i saw on the camera it self was i know the history of those cameras from year 2003

i think i do have the knowledge about it i made researches about it for many years

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 03:33 AM
Great then I have a large list of theories that could solve the puzzle but it will take a lot of time to experiment all

do you agree with me that another waves are exciting the underground voids and metals that make their emissivity higher than soil emissivity thus the floating image on the surface is carried by that 2nd waves? and the use of the IR LEDs is only to excite the surface of the soil so it can be considered as a projector,, that's in a simple way of talk without the need of going deep in physics because this is a pure phenomenon that normal people have no explanation.

jafal
05-21-2020, 01:00 PM
Great then I have a large list of theories that could solve the puzzle but it will take a lot of time to experiment all

do you agree with me that another waves are exciting the underground voids and metals that make their emissivity higher than soil emissivity thus the floating image on the surface is carried by that 2nd waves? and the use of the IR LEDs is only to excite the surface of the soil so it can be considered as a projector,, that's in a simple way of talk without the need of going deep in physics because this is a pure phenomenon that normal people have no explanation.

The 2 leds using as (((( camouflage))))) there is no way for infrared to penetrate earths surface thats why all saying the camera is not real and fake ((((but)))) there is an excitation frequency makes the underground object emit the image
excitation frequency is the Science topic of the camera not the 2 leds

Bill512
05-21-2020, 02:39 PM

my friend, there is no way to see the images that you describe in your posts, using even the most sophisticated equipment, for many many reasons.
Maybe what you see, is related to Radionic cameras , Rife microscope etc...

humhum
05-21-2020, 03:58 PM
((((but)))) there is an excitation frequency makes the underground object emit the image excitation frequency is the Science topic of the camera not the 2 leds

Here which excitation frequency ''nm'' will use for underground image ??

Nicolas
05-21-2020, 04:57 PM

Yes I have say to you before sorry for this Topic. But what cant do now:(

Nicolas
05-21-2020, 05:00 PM
no my friend keep this topic we believe you and we are enjoying making the camera

Much peoples do it but not any result only a dream. Sorry

Nicolas
05-21-2020, 05:07 PM
from what I have read , I can not see any attempt or a plan for marketing and future sales.
I don' t know if this set up is working, maybe I will try it some time, but at least must say thanks to the "VIEW THE INVISIBLE " member, for posting these info.
The capabilities of this camera ,as described , has nothing to do with conventional science , IR ,UV,X-Rays or Gamma rays etc - simply, this method it is out of this world.
The odds are against , but hey , some members we are here, at this forum, for fun and experiments on the unconventional and unknown

Yes I agree with you . This camera is work really but has no scientific explanation. Only by experiments. I know this and am sure that have a secret. When you know the secret became it possible to see the invisible underground.
But by this way or other details exist on some forum speak about it but not have result because not have the secret.

Nicolas
05-21-2020, 05:33 PM
Ello VIEW THE INVISIBLE m8 ..

i try to send you a Private Messages but :

https://i.ibb.co/80LCHQM/vxcvcvcvc.jpg (https://ibb.co/wRFkf2y)

i know (ultrasonic cameras) company ..

There are some kind of these camera's need's an ultrasound transmitter to work ..

My friend, we are working on a private and closed group, and some of friends have succeeded in breaking the ground yesterday. The videos were published on the Messenger Group and were not published on (knozy ma) forums ..

(http://knozy.koom.ma/vb/showthread.php?t=1297)

https://i.ibb.co/2FH99qg/97414231-249018353084622-8634290617641336832-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/4F3qqWP)
https://i.ibb.co/6XtxDfm/97522942-173260737389657-951864516293951488-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/Bn6xTSt)
https://i.ibb.co/9sjQjQB/86405667-1082696832067661-9155218430649958400-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/m67f7fd)
https://i.ibb.co/k4BnTWF/95216296-251079362901577-7344614704335028224-n.jpg (https://ibb.co/LxRwy2f)

I will post the video when I get permission to

send to me how to contact you VIEW THE INVISIBLE >>

regards

Isn't true brother. Not one have success. Be sure and believe me. Only a dream and try. Because in short, if someone imitates and does not know where the secret is, he will never succeed.

liudengyuand
05-21-2020, 05:59 PM
Do n?t believe this neurosis. He took the 2003 video to fooling everyone. He never did it. At the beginning, it was just a machine used to deceive people.

humhum
05-21-2020, 06:19 PM
Before many Years , some members from this forum not believe of Esteban for PD and LRL system and says that not works or Where is proof , so was very difficult for him, today ''VIEW THE INVISIBLE'' live also difficult . :nono:

jafal
05-21-2020, 06:26 PM
Here which excitation frequency ''nm'' will use for underground image ??

no sir the excitation frequency not in ''nm'' and the ir leds are useless in this system

there is a certain excitation frequency and its the secret of this camera

man i saw the camera by my own eyes imaging underground

jafal
05-21-2020, 06:41 PM
Before many Years , some members from this forum not believe of Esteban for PD and LRL system and says that not works or Where is proof , so was very difficult for him, today ''VIEW THE INVISIBLE'' live also difficult . :nono:

Here in jordan there is laser long rang locator works as DNA and underground camera

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 06:57 PM
GUYS i opened this topic so we can discuss "why this is happening"
not asking a question can it be or not
because each one worked on this camera he knows it's real. others won't believe the topic with all respect it is up to you and you have the RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENCE

NOW as you Mr Jafal confirmed the real concept behind this camera is another frequency is activating this image great then we agree

what about the frequency and the length
that could carry the photons up to the surface?

shall we try a microwave ? to be transmitted nearby our test?

or phonon: sound or ultrasound?
have tested any of these?

WM6
05-21-2020, 07:01 PM

Your videos, apart that they are all optical fraud, some looks like you are
act as some sort of collateral written and narrative Islam prophetic here.
What is your real intention?

Here my test, that go very well and without ezan song in background:

https://youtu.be/2fEepgrsJ7E

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 07:03 PM
Here in Jordan there is laser long rang locator works as DNA and underground camera

I think i heard form guys from Jordan visit us 2 years ago they mentioned the king of Jordan tried to patent this device in the USA to Jordanian Inventor name as I recall Mr. Nassar

the answer was NO because back in the 1970's Us army already done this work even though they told me the apparatus was about 120/lb heavy ..

you guys form Jordan are Amazing.

what about it the long-range camera laser? any images?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 07:07 PM

these are videos from the net I never said I made them...and the whole thing has nothing to do with any religion.

so you don't believe it. no problem someday soon I hope you your self will get one camera and see things in your backyard you already buried , then again the wheel will do a turn and you will be facing the same what we are facing...

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 07:11 PM

so Mr. Wm6 is this a camera you made ? or other type OF system ?

WM6
05-21-2020, 07:23 PM
I hope you your self will get one camera and see things in your backyard you already buried ,

What "things in backyard already buried" you saw on those videos?

Apart from optical manipulation, there is nothing to see.

It is easy to made such fraudulent optical manipulation.

Put here video, which can clearly present how those fraudulent videos were taken.
Then we can go to the end of illusion and fictional dreams.

WM6
05-21-2020, 07:26 PM
so Mr. Wm6 is this a camera you made ? or other type od system ?

It is OF type of system.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 07:30 PM
It is OF type of system.

TKS

MY FINGERS ON KEYBOARD ARE BIG.. OF

WM6
05-21-2020, 08:10 PM
this whole science came from Iraq and Jordan then you guys must know alot !

The only science there, remain in Iraqi Army, and Iraqi Army is a really great reference.

Probably someone need to read first this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29459896

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 08:19 PM
The only science there, remain in Iraqi Army, and Iraqi Army is a really great reference.

Probably someone need to read first this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29459896

YEP
CITIZENS all over the world are alike. in a way or another. Humans and you can find the good and bad

Science is everywhere, India china USA Iraq,..... war and political issues is not of my interest .

MY BROTHER TOLD ME

THE WORLD IS MY HOME!

Bill512
05-21-2020, 08:30 PM
GUYS i opened this topic so we can discuss "why this is happening"
not asking a question can it be or not
because each one worked on this camera he knows it's real....

I'm still waiting to see some snapshots of your video, captured with this camera...

humhum
05-21-2020, 09:45 PM
no sir the excitation frequency not in ''nm'' and the ir leds are useless in this system

Jafar , for imaging underground with Camera , if no need IR Leds or Light , What will use here , only say me for this , Audio ,RF, Ultrasonic , may be UV + Ultrasonic or Whattt ?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 10:11 PM
I'm still waiting to see some snapshots of your video, captured with this camera...

sure

1.5 meters at the backyard next to the sewage manhole I was filming the upper surface and after 20 minutes or. I took off my camera and searched everywhere under the lens but nothing no space cockroach no RAT when I say rat yes a rate passed behind this thing I said maybe this above the ground ..and a few minutes later the whole screen was dark and the tree roots all in a transparent white somehow bright at that moment my son was filming from his cellphone directly to the small monitor the camera I used is Samsung CCD
outlet video not digital...at that time

other pics like the sun how should looks like after you set up your modification " the sun pic made with another normal lens"

the pattern of rings i made with IR LEDs with lens and a linear polarizing filter that allow you to go make the dark ring at the focal length of the lens.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 10:14 PM
more

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-21-2020, 10:17 PM

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 03:20 AM

Correct Sir. :D

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 03:43 AM

You are right but this videos my dear Colleagues is not her only put from Internet and we know its do by scammers.

Much topic open by Arabic about this camera but not have one do video and show underground test only fraud.

We are waiting this member to show good result and add to her Topic or its not have sense.

If this member come here to find science or knowledge about this camera. I can say not one believe this because not science.

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 03:59 AM

Look here my colleague all videos is optical fraud. (Made by Jordan) Sorry for that.

DIGITAL CAMERAS CAN'T SEE UNDERGROUND (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4Q73aBxos6JIiborFaS3w/videos)

ONLY COCKROACHES AND MOUSES IN LIVE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4Q73aBxos6JIiborFaS3w/videos)

jafal
05-22-2020, 06:23 AM
hello

This is a similar camera like the original one

ok here is some facts the one whom made this camera was able to make videos underground and imaging

he never ever open the camera

he never ever play with lens ir filters etc

he never ever modified the camera within any way or kind

he never ever used ir leds or any thing attached to camera not into any way

he sends rf from external source which excite the image to fly from underground up to the camera

this is the real working one just and a youtubes videos which contains cameras with ir leds are fake

by the way the image from underground appears close to x ray image but not matched

other thing the camera has no zero point it could show targets but not in zero point one last thing its deep about 20 meter

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 06:57 AM
hello

This is a similar camera like the original one

ok here is some facts the one whom made this camera was able to make videos underground and imaging

he never ever open the camera

he never ever play with lens ir filters etc

he never ever modified the camera within any way or kind

he never ever used ir leds or any thing attached to camera not into any way

he sends rf from external source which excite the image to fly from underground up to the camera

this is the real working one just and a youtubes videos which contains cameras with ir leds are fake

by the way the image from underground appears close to x ray image but not matched

other thing the camera has no zero point it could show targets but not in zero point one last thing its deep about 20 meter

Yes by this way can do it. You are great. Thx you understand all Sir.:):):)

jafal
05-22-2020, 06:57 AM
Look here my colleague all videos is optical fraud. (Made by Jordan) Sorry for that.

DIGITAL CAMERAS CAN'T SEE UNDERGROUND (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4Q73aBxos6JIiborFaS3w/videos)

ONLY COCKROACHES AND MOUSES IN LIVE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4Q73aBxos6JIiborFaS3w/videos)

Look here my colleague all videos is optical fraud. (Made by Jordan) Sorry for that you are not allowed to say that about Jordan and don't forget our friend ( Abo Seren ) OK my friend

A mountain on a mountain does not meet but men do !

jafal
05-22-2020, 07:00 AM
Yes by this way can do it. You are great. Thx you understand all Sir.:):):)

you are most welcome

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 07:06 AM
you are not allowed to say that about Jordan

A mountain on a mountain does not meet but men do !

I think You misunderstand Bro.

You not have see good what i have share. I you think bad about my comments.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4Q73aBxos6JIiborFaS3w/videos

Yes I not forget that. But what he do for you please can say it here.

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 07:12 AM
you are most welcome

I not do accept that.

When you learn how to respect other say to me that.

bye bye I ignore your comment.

jafal
05-22-2020, 07:14 AM
I think You misunderstand Bro.

You not have see good what i have share. I you think bad about my comments.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4Q73aBxos6JIiborFaS3w/videos

Yes I not forget that. But what he do for you please can say it here.

hi this is not our issue Sir all people here came to share acknowledgement just

jafal
05-22-2020, 07:18 AM
I not do accept that.

When you learn how to respect other say to me that.

bye bye I ignore your comment.

if you like i can link your shares in Arab forum all of your shares

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 07:46 AM
if you like i can link your shares in Arab forum all of your shares

I have say to you before I and ask!!!

I think you come here because have problem with Abo seren ? If yes can share what you want.

1- You tell me firstly don't speak about Jordan. But me i not speak bad about Jordan or peoples Jordanian I only mean the Jordan channel of camera because our Topic is that.

2- All contrary to you I have say what i know exactly about this camera. You can read all my comments. But you have offended me.

3- You come here to speak about a men named Abou serine don't not exist here. Later you have say isn't your issue we have all here to share knowledge

4- You speak about forum Arabic. here not have Arabic forum

3 - You need respect the rules of privacy. other way you know the rules.

Then if have problem with this men you can go on justice. And need speak right here.

Consider this from now as a warning and reprimand to you, or we will go through the judicial stage regarding public defamation and deliberate defamation.

Nicolas
05-22-2020, 07:55 AM
Believed It. Wherever the Arabs come, ruin occurs
Indeed, where the Arabs are, you see only negative thinking, hatred and cunning

dragomir
05-22-2020, 08:51 AM
You need to know that even the biggest lie has little truth. I think there is a chance this camera will work. For the OnePlus 8 Pro camera, users have found that it sees through matter

jafal
05-22-2020, 04:09 PM
The excitation frequency not more than 8GHZ

jafal
05-22-2020, 04:20 PM
See Through Walls barriers is not magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-83Ou9QciA

jafal
05-22-2020, 04:26 PM
its not trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pb9Plz-mDI&t=407s

humhum
05-22-2020, 08:00 PM
Which method is correct for Underground image , Camera + IR LEDs + LENS +Filter or Camera without IR LEDs ,without LENS ,without Filter ,

Jafar if You say right , Please send Photo from your Device or info How works it , that which is correct ????????????????? : Ядосан::

humhum
05-22-2020, 08:02 PM
:angry::angry::angry::angry:

humhum
05-22-2020, 08:20 PM
Jafal Real UnderGround Camera is only this :
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=56

I see it before many Years , when first it came to me , and works also with
FM Transmitter and Radio for Location of Buried Object from Distance ,
I am sorry but , I not Believe of You that says correct , you are confused .

jafal
05-22-2020, 09:28 PM
Jafal Real UnderGround Camera is only this :
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7&postcount=56

I see it before many Years , when first it came to me , and works also with
FM Transmitter and Radio for Location of Buried Object from Distance ,
I am sorry but , I not Believe of You that says correct , you are confused .

Sorry, this page doesn't exist.
Please check the URL or go back a page.
404 Error. Page Not Found.

jafal
05-22-2020, 09:33 PM
Which method is correct for Underground image , Camera + IR LEDs + LENS +Filter or Camera without IR Leds ,

Jafar if You say right , Please send Photo from your Device or info How works it , that which is correct ????????????????? : Ядосан::

Camera + IR LEDs + LENS +Filter is fake

humhum
05-22-2020, 09:52 PM

Now , show the truth or prove it that is so .

jafal
05-22-2020, 10:08 PM
Now , show the truth or prove it that is so .

you can prove it your self get camera and ir leds and try to see underground if you see its true then if you did not see then its fake

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-22-2020, 10:12 PM

Camera + IR LEDs + LENS +Filter +external radiowaves is NOT FAKE

jafal
05-22-2020, 10:19 PM

The use of ir leds is just to hide there is external radiowaves

and any digital camera can do it

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-22-2020, 10:38 PM
I confirm this camera is true.
You can only try now its free project now.
Before we sell it and we keep secret.

https://business-electronics.tn/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=167

https://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?25353-ULTRASOUND-PROBE-INNOVATIVE-TECHNOLOGY

Dear Mr. Nicolas kindly please tell me what is the contradict you mention about this topic?

once you said is true and you sent to us your webpage that you are selling this camera as the link above .. and your webpage is about selling instruments and all type of apparatus including this same camera with IR LEDs I don't understand...
if you are selling this camera then how come you are saying it is fack?

one more thing honestly I mentioned this topic to share my achievement with you guys at the same time to encourage any of you to do the same but it looks like from the talk we have maybe four Gentelmens with very good knowledge about this camera and it is obvious they are not sharing their secrets...

jafal
05-22-2020, 11:11 PM

do you have any idea about the rf source ?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-22-2020, 11:17 PM
The use of ir leds is just to hide there is external radiowaves

and any digital camera can do it

YES COULD BE AS A METAR OF FACT is the filter that blocks the visible range we are using

I agree that IR LEDS are only for the excitation of the surface the other excitation thanks to you mentioning max 8GHZ

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-22-2020, 11:28 PM
Believed It. Wherever the Arabs come, ruin occurs
Indeed, where the Arabs are, you see only negative thinking, hatred and cunning

IHAVE MANY FRIENDS Arabs Americans Iranians, Latinos, and Chinese, and and
and i have many friends from Jordan they are so Generous and friendly people I have been to Petra last year, amazing people give it a try and see yourself Amigo

it is a not correct to mention a whole nation in such a way because of a bad experience with some... anyway

Dear members is it a topic about politics?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-22-2020, 11:34 PM
do you have any idea about the rf source ?

according to my study to this case im still trying to detect the orignal source of frequency transmitted to the location where i did my tests as i mentioned before

could be the cellphone tower
Satellites..Orbital ones or military
Telecommunications in general
The Sun
Radio frequencies from short wave to FM
etc..

i noted most GPRs talking about best penetration range is within the Microwave

you guys wait for my experiment on this...

humhum
05-22-2020, 11:36 PM
''He sends RF from External source, which excite the image to fly , from underground up to the Camera.''

You say that Send 8Ghz RF with Coil Antenna , near Camera or with Coil around Camera , in also time this is Pulse and with Modulation for Resonant Frequency of search Metal .
No no this Sending is with Satelite and ..... :D:D:D

jafal
05-22-2020, 11:54 PM
''He sends RF from External source, which excite the image to fly , from underground up to the Camera.''

You say that Send 8Ghz RF with Coil Antenna , near Camera or with Coil around Camera , in also time this is Pulse and with Modulation for Resonant Frequency of search Metal .
No no this Sending is with Satelite and ..... :D:D:D

He sends RF from External source, which excite the image to fly , from underground up to the Camera

yes this is the hidden secret

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 12:09 AM
He sends RF from External source, which excite the image to fly , from underground up to the Camera

yes this is the hidden secret

I'm sure this is correct

because CCD image until now has a higher resolution than Thermal camera and GPR's all are ACTIVE systems means they must give something so you can obtain ..

we know that lower IR wavelength reaching microwave only a new Cameras Thermal" can see this freq and with a bad resolution but more accuracy for GPRs using radar so infrared camera can also see higher resolution but no accuracy " till now" simply do you guys know the Xray...sure yes the imaging device hooked to the new X-ray medical is CCD plus the Plates.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 12:14 AM
I believe if I stand next to this Gamma or Xray Scanner and grab my camera I will obtain the same image at the fin of this giant device also is attached to CCD camera

jafal
05-23-2020, 12:19 AM
according to my study to this case im still trying to detect the orignal source of frequency transmitted to the location where i did my tests as i mentioned before

could be the cellphone tower
Satellites..Orbital ones or military
Telecommunications in general
The Sun
Radio frequencies from short wave to FM
etc..

i noted most GPRs talking about best penetration range is within the Microwave

you guys wait for my experiment on this...

there is relationship between the rf and the imaging underground after deep studding and calculations and researching of the physic of light and waves and lens i found that the rf is about 8ghz with some mw of power

jafal
05-23-2020, 12:24 AM
I believe if I stand next to this Gamma or Xray Scanner and grab my camera I will obtain the same image at fin this giant device also is attached to CCD camera

there is no gamma or xray its rf just

xray and gamma harmful causes a lot health issues to human body even in their minimum ranges

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 12:29 AM
there is relationship between the rf and the imaging underground after deep studding and calculations and researching of the physic of light and waves and lens i found that the rf is about 8ghz with some mw of power

great I will but this in consideration on my next test and sure ill let you know the result

tks.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 12:39 AM
One more important thing guys...
conclusion

remember that many tests failed and I wasn't able to see anything,, this proves that the other frequency that excites the voids and metal or whatever you see underground simply is turned off...

this is my conclusion is how such a simple camera can do this!

so inorder you need to do this camera with confidence that can work always at any time you need to have your external transmitter with you...

humhum
05-23-2020, 12:56 AM
When you send 8Ghz - RF (3,75 cm Wavelength) to Ground with Spiral Coil , it will penetrade and will Reflected from Object with same wavelenght (3.75cm) to Camera objective , but here we Camera not will Receive this wavelenght , because is in ''Cm'' Band,
but we Camera Receive ''nm'' band , this info is wrong . :не не:
You need send Freq. to ground , only from band of Receiver Sensor .

jafal
05-23-2020, 01:06 AM
conclusion

remember that many tests failed and I wasn't able to see anything,, this proves that the other frequency that excites the voids and metal or whatever you see underground simply is turned off...

so inorder you need to do this camera with confidence that can work always at any time you need to have your external transmitter with you...

thats true in your pocket you have to carry your sender thats why the secret of the man was not spread out

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 01:07 AM
Dear the frequency you send above the ground has a speed of light in air that is a little less than the speed of light in Vacuum, so when this wave enters the soil,,, everything will change the refractive index is much higher than glass "speed of light in glass is almost droops 30%" so the wavelength and wavenumber also will be dramatically changed. then when the wave finds air and leaves the medium it will pick up the full velocity again carrying a shape of reflected surface..this is the main reason how LENSs work is the change of speed of light.

if the speed of light is a constant concave lens or convex all will give the same image ...

jafal
05-23-2020, 01:09 AM
When you send 8Ghz - RF (3,75 cm Wavelength) to Ground with Spiral Coil , it will penetrade and will Reflected from Object with same wavelenght (3.75cm) to Camera objective , but here we Camera not will Receive this wavelenght , because is in ''Cm'' Band,

you are very great and you start to turn around the answer how could 4 cm meter wave been visible there is some way keep on man

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 01:10 AM
When you send 8Ghz - RF (3,75 cm Wavelength) to Ground with Spiral Coil , it will penetrate and will Reflected from Object with same wavelenght (3.75cm) to Camera objective , but here we Camera not will Receive this wavelenght , because is in ''Cm'' Band,

this is not correct.. please check the Underground telecommunication books,,

humhum
05-23-2020, 01:11 AM
conclusion

Your last opinion or suggestion is for build of underground Camera with
Camera + IR LEDs + LENS +Filter + External 8Ghz Radiowave Transmitter .

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 01:17 AM
i never mentioned the 8GHz but I said i will try as MR Jafal said so.

I think the wavelength of this freq inside the soil could become negatively refracted underground

humhum
05-23-2020, 01:30 AM
you are very great and you start to turn around the answer how could 4 cm meter wave been visible there is some way keep on man

Yes , you now will says that get İmage when send Audio or only Hz band which wavelenght is meter . When send anyone wave , it not convert to other wave , only few delays , but every time stay in also wavelenght , if is in Photons mode Yes , but converting of wavelenght from ''cm'' to ''nm'' spontaneously not is correct .

Also work GPR Radar Metal Detector , Tx-Rx is also but only with small delay , if sending was Light Photons instead RF , so is Yes .

humhum
05-23-2020, 01:34 AM
i never mentioned the 8GHz but I said i will try as MR Jafal said so.

I think the wavelength of this freq inside the soil could become negatively refracted underground

Will Reflected from Ghz to Thz band wave ?? so Hard .

Reflectin from Thz to Ghz -Yes ,but from Hz or Ghz to Thz - No . (if have harmonics, it will be with very small reflection )

jafal
05-23-2020, 01:51 AM
Yes , you now will says that get İmage when send Audio or only Hz band which wavelenght is meter . When send anyone wave , it not convert to other wave , only few delays , but every time stay in also wavelenght , but converting of wavelenght from ''cm'' to ''nm'' spontaneously not is correct .

not every thing goes 1+1=2 there is a lot of invisible things surround us

see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLp_rSBzteI

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 01:52 AM
Yes , you now will says that get İmage when send Audio or only Hz band which wavelenght is meter . When send anyone wave , it not convert to other wave , only few delays , but every time stay in also wavelenght , but converting of wavelenght from ''cm'' to ''nm'' spontaneously not is correct.

in a way yes correct but if you get to measure the wavelength and wave numbers inside a medium you'll note the change but again when the waves are transmitted "leaving the object to the Otherside" the wave will return to it's original as the source
in our issue we are not receiving the image outside the ground all of the cameras the sony's and or the LEDwebcam are focusing a subsurface, in other words, the focal distance of the camera of the lens went almost 1mm subsurface so any object gets in between them camera will not see that image because CCD can only see true images not virtual again our focal point is under the surface looking at wavelength thaT CAN SEE in the Nm range

this is why the guys with sony cameras must zoom in almost near the end and their hand is about 20cm above the ground in the normal case the camera sony can never see anything with this zoom at that small distance,

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 02:05 AM

see this video

thank you

intrested...

jafal
05-23-2020, 02:11 AM
thank you

intrested...

sometimes we have to think out of the box

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 02:29 AM
I agree with you Sir.

Mr. Jafal this will be no longer be a secret, or unbelievable or imposable soon I'm done with my research, publishing, and presenting this study to the university with my Partner as the present thesis will be part of doctoral dissertations.

one of the Doctors in physics, is supporting us on this project that is why I'm sharing and collecting as much as I can of data.

many others saying imposable,, it is a challenge let see who wins!

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-23-2020, 02:36 AM
Sorry

with all my respect to your hoppy guys

I'm not a Digger nor a treasure seeker

jafal
05-23-2020, 02:47 AM
I agree with you Sir.

Mr. Jafal this will be no longer be a secret, or unbelievable or imposable soon I'm done with my research, publishing, and presenting this study to the university with my Partner as the present thesis will be part of doctoral dissertations.

one of the Doctors in physics, is supporting us on this project that is why I'm sharing and collecting as much as I can of data.

many others saying imposable,, it is a challenge let see who wins!

thats good but you must know as much as this issue is very hard at the same time its covered with straw

liudengyuand
05-23-2020, 03:33 AM
Sorry

with all my respect to your hoppy guys

I'm not a Digger nor a treasure seeker

Did n?t you succeed long ago, why do n?t you say it now, nonsense, do you want others to tell you to do it? Do you dream that other doctoral students are not as good as you? The big joke

WM6
05-23-2020, 01:51 PM

see this video

Schlieren optics is all about light refraction physics, nothing magic:

https://static.projects.iq.harvard.edu/files/styles/os_files_large/public/science-demonstrations/files/schlierenschematic_600x233.png?m=1528218012&itok=MbXkVSN9

So it is hard inside 1+1=2.

Nothing outside "out of box thinking", it is whole inside basic physics science.

Schlieren optic is magic for those only, whose "box of thinking" is very smal and foggy.

jafal
05-23-2020, 04:17 PM

https://static.projects.iq.harvard.edu/files/styles/os_files_large/public/science-demonstrations/files/schlierenschematic_600x233.png?m=1528218012&itok=MbXkVSN9

Nothing outside "out of box thinking", it is whole inside basic physics science.

Schlieren optic is magic for those only, whose "box of thinking" is very smal and foggy.

you are reading up side down i said see underground is not magic

and 1+1= 2 i meant that that there is some things need nontraditional way to solve it

Schlieren optics proved that there is invisible seen and easy become visible with simple way

all what i said its not magic to see underground and you can if you have the acknowledgement

I see that you are fighting not talking take it easy and its just ideas you can take what you like and leave what you like there is no need to be so stress just relax we need you

humhum
05-23-2020, 04:39 PM

see this video

Yes, invisible things surround us , I know this , Friend Jafal , Attention in test into Video used Visible Light in ''nm'' + Camera , not Transmitt Radio Frequency Wave + Camera ,
So this science is correct not have anormaly , other Test is also with Light (nm) + Camera Receive band , here different is when send Light in ''nm'' it smal reflected from Magnetic and acoustic waves , and received from Camera visible-Colored or not Colored Band (black-White) but Attantion here also not convert itself wavelenght , only absorb and carrier with self other waves or frequency .

İn your Theory , if you say that when send 8Ghz RF to undergroun and so absorb reflected UV light from underground Object (comming from Sun Light) , so is OK,
Then Your Camera with RF not will works in DarkNight , because not have Sun UV for penetrading to object and for make here Reflection or Thermal energy from Object ,
with (ghz to back Camera .

humhum
05-23-2020, 04:45 PM

Yes , Right , not magic

Nicolas
05-23-2020, 05:45 PM
Dear Mr. Nicolas kindly please tell me what is the contradict you mention about this topic?

once you said is true and you sent to us your webpage that you are selling this camera as the link above .. and your webpage is about selling instruments and all type of apparatus including this same camera with IR LEDs I don't understand...
if you are selling this camera then how come you are saying it is fack?

one more thing honestly I mentioned this topic to share my achievement with you guys at the same time to encourage any of you to do the same but it looks like from the talk we have maybe four Gentelmens with very good knowledge about this camera and it is obvious they are not sharing their secrets...

Isn't contradict My colleague. I say this same to you when you open this Topic to share us your knowledge about camera and your experience and you have say it work. Also you advice members to built because its simple.

Camera+Led's IR + lens + Filter.

Now you have change your mind to say us its fake but the real consist to add radio frequency.

Camera+Led's IR +lens + Filter +RF

Who then is Contradict me or You? please let me Understand why you open this topic and finally you change your idea?
Or it is secret and you not need to share?

Explain more better to us please.

Here you find many quote of you. I am waiting a explication about this talk.

After we give you our opinion Exactly. But what I see here isn't true its only a Microscope

step two

some examples of what this camera can do some links to share

if you don't believe it then kindly please learn and then you will say wow....

yes at the beginning it is true you will see magnified dirt then.....what is gonna happen next is what we want you to see...

all the best

Nicolas
05-23-2020, 05:54 PM
IHAVE MANY FRIENDS Arabs Americans Iranians, Latinos, and Chinese, and and
and i have many friends from Jordan they are so Generous and friendly people I have been to Petra last year, amazing people give it a try and see yourself Amigo

it is a not correct to mention a whole nation in such a way because of a bad experience with some... anyway

Dear members is it a topic about politics?

Please this is my Opinion. I know more better I travel over 35 country also have Arabic's friends from all continents

But note here we not speak about Religion or other Topic.

I know and sure when you find more Arabic together you find the ruin. Its simply because not think also hypocrite and sorry for the good peoples Arabic.

Read the History after let me know that. If you convince me I will change my opinion and say for him sorry.

Please not advice me and not correct me.

Because i know my Origin Good also the fake History I m a Carthaginian

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-24-2020, 12:49 AM
Isn't contradict My colleague. I say this same to you when you open this Topic to share us your knowledge about camera and your experience and you have say it work. Also you advice members to built because its simple.

Camera+Led's IR + lens + Filter.

Now you have change your mind to say us its fake but the real consist to add radio frequency.

Camera+Led's IR +lens + Filter +RF

Who then is Contradict me or You? please let me Understand why you open this topic and finally you change your idea?
Or it is secret and you not need to share?

Explain more better to us please.

Here you find many quote of you. I am waiting a explication about this talk.

After we give you our opinion Exactly. But what I see here isn't true its only a Microscope

Dear Nicolas..thank you for your efforts, Yes I did mention the camera worked. also, I mentioned that sometimes it works sometimes not! I was trying to discuss WHY it works as a stand-alone active IR camera (SOMETIMES) and other times you can see the object in a different size, so I listed "in my opinion" a list of possibilities that could make this camera work plus this camera still under testing to figure out the prober frequency needed to make it work all the time...simple no contradict here.

but I really need your opinion, Mr. Nicolas, forget about my talk, DO YOU believe in the camera images and views as you are a seller of this type or similar type of cameras?

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-24-2020, 01:03 AM
Please this is my Opinion. I know more better I travel over 35 country also have Arabic's friends from all continents

But note here we not speak about Religion or other Topic.

I know and sure when you find more Arabic together you find the ruin. Its simply because not think also hypocrite and sorry for the good peoples Arabic.

Read the History after let me know that. If you convince me I will change my opinion and say for him sorry.

Please not advice me and not correct me.

Because i know my Origin Good also the fake History I m a Carthaginian

in my opinion, I think a misunderstanding happened for both of you, I wish you gentlemen's keep your respect LIFE IS SHORT enjoy it.

I respect every one respects himself

Paz Amor y Salud

darkman
05-24-2020, 01:33 AM
conclusion

Do you think that the frequency formed in the camera board because of the crystal has a role in what has been described about rf source?

Thx.

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-24-2020, 01:56 AM
Do you think that the frequency formed in the camera board because of the crystal has a role in what has been described about rf source?

Thx.

Dear Darkman the answer is NO

each sensor has hundreds of thousands to millions of Pixels, Pixel size maters to the wavelength that hits the image sensor this one of the reasons why some CCD and CMOS are limited to receive a limited range of wavelength.
The types of cameras with crystal oscillator on board less than 48000 "according to our test" not a very good result, this crystal comes in accordance with the main chipset to match the speed of the clock" as I understood"

what I know is matching your image sensor with the lens and distance from the image sensor has to do a lot with Ir LEDs frequency from my tests some cameras I had to search the right distance more or less 50mm until I get the rings pattern that is known by the effect of the dark field microscopy

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-24-2020, 02:04 AM

Thx.

any news about your test? once you mentioned that you got a positive result can you share?

Nicolas
05-24-2020, 02:40 AM
in my opinion, I think a misunderstanding happened for both of you, I wish you gentlemen's keep your respect LIFE IS SHORT enjoy it.

I respect every one respects himself

Paz Amor y Salud

Thank you and that's what I always thought.

Nicolas
05-24-2020, 03:00 AM
Dear Nicolas..thank you for your efforts, Yes I did mention the camera worked. also, I mentioned that sometimes it works sometimes not! I was trying to discuss WHY it works as a stand-alone active IR camera (SOMETIMES) and other times you can see the object in a different size, so I listed "in my opinion" a list of possibilities that could make this camera work plus this camera still under testing to figure out the prober frequency needed to make it work all the time...simple no contradict here.

but I really need your opinion, Mr. Nicolas, forget about my talk, DO YOU believe in the camera images and views as you are a seller of this type or similar type of cameras?

Ok Sir
Yes I believe.
I m seller for this camera. But our Camera isn't exactly what you have share.
I can Advice you Sir. You are near the solution really. You have mentioned that in one of your Reply.

Example more of my project's is all Electromagnetic :( Maybe you can understand here the method of geophysical prospection.

Attached some information maybe can help

anyone for her search.

https://phys.org/news/2013-02-black-gold-enabling-bright-high.html

https://ts-market.com/

http://www.rslab.ru/english/product/rascan5_7000/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_wave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_radiator

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_frequency

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-penetrating_radar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_ultrasound#Producing_a_sound_wave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_source_electro-magnetic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holography

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-24-2020, 03:44 AM
THANK YOU BIG HUG TO YOU...

looking forward to your attachments ..

Nicolas
05-24-2020, 04:10 AM
THANK YOU BIG HUG TO YOU...

looking forward to your attachments ..

Welcome

I have speak about It and explain more also i not want help anyone about it because i m businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppn-agL1e2M&t=4s

This is a other type of camera max depth is 60 cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXky5dyiOxQ

VIEW THE INVISIBLE
05-24-2020, 04:39 AM
Welcome

I have speak about It and explain more also i not want help anyone about it because i m businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppn-agL1e2M&t=4s

This is a other type of camera max depth is 60 cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXky5dyiOxQ

Great and nice video of your new camera ..

I admire your efforts and hope you do well

thank you for sharing

WM6
05-24-2020, 10:28 AM
i not want help anyone about it because i m businessmen

OK, but what is your business warranty? How long your warranty is valid?
What sort of buyers safe payment do you take (i.e. Paypal)?

Do you take camera back, if it turns out that camera is not working
as promoted (say it can go to max 5mm of depth only, instead claimed 50cm)?

Do you take camera back and offered to buyers full refund, no question asked?

Is your warranty published openly along with sale promo?

jafal
05-24-2020, 11:02 AM
in my area there is Popular saying

Ostriches bush head in ground thinking no one see it

be ware of someone was blocked from almost all forums.... why ????/

because he is a big Disingenuous scamer fruad he was selling fake hex file claims its for lrl and discrimination pi metal detectors and and selling also fake metals detectors etc

and he used to steal other ideas and projects marketing them for his own once i deal with him out of this forum about something and when i saw his bad behave i cut with him ,,, days go by,,,,, and i deal with nickname here

Accidentally he was the same bad guy whom blocked from other forums i knew that because he mail me from yahoo mail all over the time with same yahoo account he did not change it i erase his mail before ignore him without reply him

his country is located on the Mediterranean Sea and he is now here in this forum

and i saw once that he stall from member his money here same way he used to steal form out side this forum and other good member here gave the stolen man hex file instead of our thief

at last

if you are living in glass house do not throw others with bricks

humhum
05-24-2020, 12:35 PM
This is GPR Tx-Rx system (Mhz or Ghz) with special Software , here where will use Receiver Camera with 400nm to 1200nm Receiver Band ?

Does underground Cameras works Night or Dark Night , this is important question for
understand How works or with which wave works underground Camera when use only
IR light+Lens( without RF transmitter ) ? Please try who have working Camera system .