PDA

View Full Version : Alternate remote detection technologies

JC
08-19-2001, 10:16 AM
It is easier to ridicule than to investigate, and far less profitable.

My investigation some years ago, part time over several years of the various ways of implementing alternate remote detection technologies yielded the following:

You can put from 5 volts to 500 volts of square,sine,triangle waves at numerous frequecies on a pair of almost frictionless pivoted L rods wired to the voltages but the handles secured on the table rods level, and move 10 lbs worth of silver dollars coins (big bag) around the rods and super close to the rods and the rods will never move.

You can put the same signal into the ground using a very low impedance amplifier with two brass rods driven into the ground and go around with a narrow band super high gain receiver and watch the signal drop fast, as the ground is very absortive of even low frequency signals, which is probably why most people stick their antennas up into the air instead of driving them into the ground. So it doesn't really matter much if the metal does something, the signal never going to get there.

You can take various loop antennas and sweep them in frequency and measure the power in the loop and watch it change linearly in the presence of various metals, but never showing a peak or dip at any specific frequency (below 10 Mhz) with sine, square, triangle waves, even with fast edge square wave and fast loop rich in harmonics.

Lots of other silly experiments which never yielded anything of value.

No profit.

It would be a shame if others who have good knowledge of real technologies, which though limited in their range to a few feet instead a few miles, do work, would waste their time as I wasted some of mine on this. But heh I had to know.

Perhaps painting stripes on your face and putting feathers in your hair and dancing around (but not during Solar Maximum) will work, but I'm not going to investigate this one.

JC