PDA

View Full Version : Confused on detecting noble metals at great distances...

Shawn
02-14-2002, 01:57 PM
I've read many posts here and on other forums and beleive that LDL and MFD are not reliable. It would seem to me though that some sort of technology has to exist to pick up metals at some great distance (besides a metal detector). Am I wrong? I've seen some ads on the Gold Gun, etc. that claim that certain metals are conductive and over time emitt some sort of signal (?). Any comments? Is the technology for long distance "grounded" to metal detectors only? I can't believe that Metal Detectors are the only route after decades of electronic TH while technology seems to advancing by leaps and bounds in other fields (maybe its priorities and TH is at the bottom). Some say that Principles & Practise of Radiesthesia by Abbe Mermet shows that metals give off rays(?) that can be detected? any truth to that? Does some have a semi-workable/workable protype on machine that will detect at long distance? Anyone willinh to share a schematic? Thanks! - Shawn.

Sam
02-14-2002, 02:47 PM
>I've read many posts here and on other forums and beleive that LDL and MFD are not reliable.... Some say that Principles & Practise of Radiesthesia by Abbe Mermet shows that metals give off rays(?) that can be detected? any truth to that? Does some have a semi-workable/workable protype on machine that will detect at long distance? Anyone willinh to share a schematic? Thanks! - Shawn.

Shawn, several of us have investigated and researched the "theories" and "concepts" surrounding LDL and MFD. At this time, I personally have seen no evidence whatsoever to suggest that the use of LDL and/or MFD will produce results any different than ordinary dowsing. And, you should keep in mind that occasionally the practice of dowsing will come up with a sought-after target. However, the same can be said about "random digging".

In regards to Abbe Mermet, and his text, I can only refer you to page 27 of that text. There in his initial remarks, Mermet states quite clearly that **everything** that follows in the text is simply his fundamental hypothesis which is explained, AS IF all bodies were giving off radiations (paraphrased). No where did he actually prove that objects were actually giving off radiations; --but that his pendulums were reacting AS IF they were.

As far as a schematic for an MFD unit, you can find quite a few details on a "classic" MFD unit, by visiting Carl Morelands GeoTechnology site, and clicking on the LRL section. What you will find is that the device is nothing more than a simple NE555 timer circuit which is connected (open-circuit) to the soil. To believe that this type of device is doing anything at all to remotely-located targets several yards away, is (to be perfectly blunt) insane.

Shawn
02-14-2002, 04:19 PM
No, I agree with you but just wondered why science hasn't found anything reliable, as far as LDL technology, that goes beyond MD's. Is it just not possible or is there a lack of R & D by companies in this field? Can't beleive after several decades that we have just evolved a MD to be better and more precise without expanding towards other detecting technology (besides mags, and gpr, etc) that will locate at greater distances. Hope that makes sense. Thanks.

Carl
02-14-2002, 06:11 PM
Limitations of physics, plain and simple. Metal detectors work on the principle of induction which follows very strict physical laws. Adding a dowsing rod will not get around that limitation.

Almost all of the claims I've read regarding LRLs (MFD or otherwise) are absolutely false. "Signal lines", "rays", "lines of sympathy", "molecular resonance"... all are made-up terms attempting to explain a phenomena that is far better explained using psychology and statistics. If buried metals emit frequencies or gases or electron fields then those effects should be detectable using traditional instruments. They are not.

One reason that THing technology seems to progress slowly compared to other markets is lack of R&D, mostly due to lack of economic return. It's a mighty small pie.

- Carl

Esteban Cabrera Grinok
02-16-2002, 03:20 PM
Hi,

See this site:

http://www.mineoro.com.br/port/achados.html

My group have the new PDC 205 PH, with TWO FINE TUNING CONTROL. We found with this machine a gold medal, olds brass objects and copper coins. But the problem is the precission: a regular size object give great detection area.

Respect schematics, see the "Zahori" (in spanish version, maybe "Diviner" in english version) in Elektor magazine, 1987. This device detects differents fields, inclusively water. I connect a circuit based in 555 IC with bip-bip in the audio output. Only I use the 10 K balance potentiometer. About the other potentiometers, I use fixed values. Caution with energy lines and sintetic clothes! All there give strong signals.
If your intention is build long distance detector for noble metals, learn about whats mean IONIZATION, this is the secret.

Carlos
02-17-2002, 08:49 AM
http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forum/tech/images/Zahori41.jpg

There is the circuit!!!! of the Zahori

agdtensor
05-01-2004, 12:17 AM
>
>There is the circuit!!!! of the ZahoriAny details on this circuit? What does the device look like?-agd

j_tomambo@yahoo.com
06-11-2005, 07:48 PM
To Carl:

you have a schematic diagram, this is what the PDC210 diagram by Zahori elector magazine, 1987. I read the mineoro claimed detecting gold through Ionization. and Many treasure hunters uses this detector with evedence they got one of those, how do you know that this is a real detector. My concern is the Schematic diagram stated is what Mineoro detector's. Thank you answering articles.

Alaric

Carl-NC
06-13-2005, 11:48 PM
The "Zahori" circuit looks to be an electric field detector, with an auto-zero circuit to maintain stability. I suspect it would make a good proximity detector. I seriously doubt it will detect gold at 1 cm, much less 1 km.

Buried gold does not ionize, therefore a device claiming to detect gold ionization, is likely to be a fraud.

- Carl

Esteban
06-14-2005, 08:42 PM
The "Zahori" was designed for to find water in MOVEMENT below the surface. The designer and the team of the Elektor issue have the information that the water in movement produces IONIC INTERCHANGE.

I think the "Zahori" article can find in English and German (year 1987). Surprise: nobody post the article in these languages.

Wich is the mistery? For 100 years the scientifics study the matter and radiation via IONIZATION CHAMBERS. High voltage attracts ions.
Anions: positive ions. Cations: negative ions.

With the necessary modifications in the circuit and the addition of other stage, detect 30-50 m and 1 meter depth (old and big gold chain found). Is true. The solution is: build and experiment with the device and walk for the fields. I don't know if the ions distort the delicate equilibrium you make with the 10 K pot, but sure this old targets CHANGES the resistivity of the terrain and produces a kind of electrical field.

The text of Zahori said: "Detect another kind of fields and sense the MINIMUM imbalance of charges". You can't use synthetic clothes.

Sorry, can't post schematic's revisions and additional stages.