PDA

View Full Version : Long Range Locators?

Peter
06-15-2003, 06:44 PM
Hi

I feel really stupid to ask... but are these products actually for real???
http://www.treasurenow.com/html/products.html

Click Here (http://www.treasurenow.com/html/products.html)

Carl
06-15-2003, 11:39 PM
Not a stupid question, most folks who've never seen one, don't understand what they are.

You'd think, though, that for $5,000 -- or better yet, $20,000 -- the things would do something. Surely they wouldn't charge these kinds of prices for something that doesn't work, right? Well, OK, the $20,000 thingy does have a built-in GPS, so at least you'll know exactly where you are, when you realize you've bought bogus junk.

Read my LRL reports for insight into what these things really are.

- Carl

Peter
06-16-2003, 03:34 AM
OK!
Thanx for your answer Carl.
Too bad though... I was really looking forward to play Spock, I guess we´ll have to wait some more for real StarTrek things ;-)

Minerspeak
05-24-2005, 12:34 PM
These locators will work subject to the limitations of the operators that use them. If you don't follow the instructions, a toothbrush won't work. They are a valuable tool for the detection of gold, silver, metals etc plus they are not limited being gemstone finders as well. The skeptics are only voicing concerns because they are afraid the common short range metal detector will be taken down. How small a view since long-range locators are great as a partner for a standard metal detector.

I can travel into the country and detect any number of gold reefs (not to mention everything else).The only reason I'm not rich is that leases are required. It depends on how often you can get to the gold country.

If you trial one of these units you can make up your own mind...but read the instructions and email the seller. If the guy is an agent as many are he can direct you to the manufacturer. And pay no more than $500-$1000 to begin with.

Sincerely
Minerspeak

Carl-NC
05-24-2005, 02:14 PM
"The skeptics are only voicing concerns because they are afraid the common short range metal detector will be taken down."

There's nothing more I'd like to see, than a working LRL. Who wouldn't? But the current crop of LRLs is truly a pile of garbage. I know... I own over 20 of them. I'll also pay $25,000 if anyone (preferably a manufacturer) can successfully demonstrate one.

- Carl

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 10:36 PM
I read your article regarding detectors, i bought one a Vr 300 from Vernell Electronics, but it work well in the Philippines, if you have one to introduce to me please le me know where can i buy. My email ad: j_tomambo@yahoo.com

Thank you for reply,

Alaric

Unregistered
06-09-2005, 10:37 PM
I read your article regarding detectors, i bought one a Vr 300 from Vernell Electronics, but it wont work well in the Philippines, if you have one to introduce to me please le me know where can i buy. My email ad: j_tomambo@yahoo.com

Thank you for reply,

Alaric

rezamery
10-13-2005, 08:38 AM
I bought PPL-TF nearly two years ago from Fitzgerald. I used it in many ancient and archeological places and located many spots by PPL, but after digging I did not find any thing at all!!!!!
Fitzgerald's other LRLs are dowsing ones like almost all LRLs available in the market.
LRLs especially dowsing ones are not reliable instruments for treasure hunting.
GR locators and PI detectors are more appropriate and applicable instruments for trasure hunting than LRLs and GPR or EM underground imaging locators which can not see in to the ground more than 3 feet deep.
Don't squander your money buying LRLs especially dowsing models and GPR imaging locators.

Regards,
Reza

These locators will work subject to the limitations of the operators that use them. If you don't follow the instructions, a toothbrush won't work. They are a valuable tool for the detection of gold, silver, metals etc plus they are not limited being gemstone finders as well. The skeptics are only voicing concerns because they are afraid the common short range metal detector will be taken down. How small a view since long-range locators are great as a partner for a standard metal detector.

I can travel into the country and detect any number of gold reefs (not to mention everything else).The only reason I'm not rich is that leases are required. It depends on how often you can get to the gold country.

If you trial one of these units you can make up your own mind...but read the instructions and email the seller. If the guy is an agent as many are he can direct you to the manufacturer. And pay no more than $500-$1000 to begin with.

Sincerely
Minerspeak

Unregistered
10-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Not a stupid question, most folks who've never seen one, don't understand what they are.

You'd think, though, that for $5,000 -- or better yet, $20,000 -- the things would do something. Surely they wouldn't charge these kinds of prices for something that doesn't work, right? Well, OK, the $20,000 thingy does have a built-in GPS, so at least you'll know exactly where you are, when you realize you've bought bogus junk.

Read my LRL reports for insight into what these things really are.

- Carl

CARL, I AM JUST CURIOUS HOW AND WHY LRLs CAN REACT TO A TARGET (TREASURE OR MINERAL DEPOSITS/HIGHLY MINERALIZED SOIL)??? THANKS

Carl-NC
10-14-2005, 01:56 AM
CARL, I AM JUST CURIOUS HOW AND WHY LRLs CAN REACT TO A TARGET (TREASURE OR MINERAL DEPOSITS/HIGHLY MINERALIZED SOIL)??? THANKS

The short answer is, they don't.

Dell Winders
10-27-2005, 05:18 AM
I feel really stupid to ask... but are these products actually for real???

Peter, The answers will be different depending who you ask. I've been Dowsing, and using Frequency Discriminators, in my Treasure searches for many years.

For Deeply buried, Treasures beyond the range of Metal detectors, I like this type of tool so well that I am willing to risk the critic's axe and my own good name and reputation that's behind the products I personally build, use, and honestly inform folks of their limitations, before they buy.

You are welcome to read what I have to say about them to help make an informed judgement and comparison at http://www.omnitron.net

I wish you the best of success in whatever you choose help you find the elusive treasure. Dell

aft_72005
10-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Hi Dell Winders and all

I used sine wave for locate, 5khz for gold and 7.8khz for silver.

what range of frequencies by the transmitter used for copper - diamond – tin – lead – diampnd - aluminium- cave-water- bronze Prospecting ?

aft_72005
10-29-2005, 05:28 AM
Hi again
Can anybody reply my question ?

Hi Dell Winders and all

what range of frequencies by the transmitter used for copper - diamond – tin – lead – diampnd - aluminium- cave-water- bronze Prospecting ?

Carl-NC
10-29-2005, 01:12 PM

1) The method you're alluding to, simply does not work.

2) So it doesn't matter what frequency you use.

LRL manufacturers universally agree with my second statement, as they all use radically different frequencies.

- Carl

Dell Winders
10-29-2005, 05:13 PM
Hi Dell Winders and all

Hi Aft,
I type too slow to answer your question fully in text, but if you live in the U.S., you are welcome to E-mail me your phone number and a good time to call and I will try to answer any of your questions I have experience in.

All any of us can do to speak honestly is from our own personal field experience with these methods. Carl, is speaking from his own personal field use experience in saying ,1) The method you're alluding to, simply does not work.

LRL manufacturers universally agree with my second statement, as they all use radically different frequencies.

- Carl

I am speaking from my own personal field experience when I say "Frequency Discrimination does work for me".

To answer your question, you must understand that none of the frequencies being used by any of the LRL manufacturer's is the actual frequency of the element being sought. The frequencies used are merely a frequency that holds long enough to establish the harmonics. There are numbers of frequencies up and down the frequency range that will serve that purpose for each element.

The original frequencies you mentioned of Gold 5.0 Khz & Silver 8.7 Khz were caculated by a mathmatic formula. The frequencies most manufacturers use, including myself, are obtained emphirically thru trial & error.

The original frequencies were for use with a Simpson, model 420-D, function generator. The same frequencies used for that model do not necessarily work well for other electronic circuit configurations.

With higher frequencies there is considerable latitude for off frequency drift and still establish a harmonic response between the target and the frequency broadcast transmitter.

The lower the frequency the less lattitude there is to allow signal drift there fore with analog circuitry I find that frequencies below 500 Hz is impractical.

In my PRO-4 micro controller circuit, I am using Gold 222 Hz, & Silver 335 Hz. The latitude for drift is only about 1 Hz on either side.

In my opinion, operators should well know and understand the limitations of their Frequency Discrimination product , what their instrument is responding to, and when. Unfortunately, manufacturers or sellers rarely inform their customers in person, or their operation manuals, and the advertising of these products is often exaggerated, very mis-leading, and some times untrue, with inflated prices added to give the false impression that a product that uses a pair of Dowsing Rods is high tech.

It should be made clear to operators that during the 2-3 minute initial cycling period that Signal lines to elements that have not been discriminated will be generated and sometimes followed in ignorance if the operator is not made aware and instructed in proper survey proceedures.

There is much more an operator should know before they go into the field with unrealistic expectations generated by the advertising hype about these products in order to experience the benefits of Remote sensing Frequency Discrimination.

I'm here to share my personal field experience with LRL products if it can be of help to anyone. Dell

Carl-NC
10-30-2005, 03:07 AM
1) The method you're alluding to, simply does not work.

As an example of how LRL manufacturers believe the actual frequency used is irrelevant, I'll post some measured frequencies for gold:

Vector-Trek SiGo: 32.84 Hz
Treasure Scope Quad: 9.19 kHz
Dell Systems GS Pro: 222 Hz
Dell Systems VR600: 612 Hz (nominal)
Dell Systems Omnitron System II: 1.518 kHz
PATH Omni-Range Master: 3.02 kHz
As you can see, the frequencies for gold are all over the place... there is no consistency... even with several models from one manufacturer. It's as if... it's all made-up.

So, make up whatever frequencies you want for copper, diamond, tin, lead, aluminium, cave, water, and bronze. It just doesn't matter.

- Carl

aft_72005
10-30-2005, 03:47 AM
Hi Dell Winders and Carl-NC
Thanks for your reply .
no.i not live in the U.S . therefor communicate by this forum and your email .
I have some experiment with L.R.L and also study a bout molecular resonance
Frequency.
molecular resonance appear in vhf and uhf tune Frequency when apply constant magnatic field in the lab . seem as this, the metals under ground in to constant
magnatic field . thus need apply tune Frequency to resonance .
in your PRO-4 micro controller circuit probably used Impulse Frequency .
because harmonics reach to tune resonance Frequency.
please say me another frequencies for copper - diamond – tin – bronze -
lead – diampnd - aluminium which used in you system and share your personal field experience
best regards.

aft_72005
10-30-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi again Dell Winders
you can share your personal field experience here or my email .
best regards .
aft.72005@gmail.com
aft72005.1@gmail.com

Dell Winders
10-30-2005, 01:42 PM
I am NOT the manufacturer of the VR-600, or the Omnitron System II, so I can not comment on the circuitry, or the frequencies that are used. Dell