View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 03:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Ozzy, how come you expect your atari to work since your PD tentative was a complete failure and you know that? Do you think all members here are idiots or just the ones that you want to fool into buying your book?
Hung - how can you comment on a subject you know nothing about?

Quote:
Your desperate commercial gimmick to your book is pathetic.
Anyway, even if you order one, we'll cancel your order. As we would hate you to actually learn something.

Quote:
Revise you schematic and honestly tell it that thing can possibly work as LRL for gold or whatever buried metal?
As it says in the book: "Unlike the original PD, the TOTeM project is easily replicated with a little care and attention. It easily passes all the laboratory-based tests used by LRL experimenters, and certainly appears to react in the same way as the device in the internet videos. Whether it will lead you to treasure or not is maybe another story, but at least you will have the opportunity to explore the pseudo-scientific world of long range locators for yourself, and make up your own mind on the matter."

There is nothing misleading in the chapter, or any false claims. It is what it is ... an experimental pistol detector ... and you make of it whatever you like. Just remember - here there be dragons!

Quote:
Besides, ask that dude who bravely took the chances to build it, if he found anything to date besides random noises?
Do you have to be brave to build an LRL?

I believe he enjoyed the experience and is still experimenting with the unit. Anyway, he has as much chance of finding something useful with TOTeM, as with any other electronic LRL (including Mineoro or your own Heath Robinson efforts).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Robinson

An Ozzy Osbourne quote - from I am Ozzy (which somehow seems apt):
“They said I would never write this book.
Well, f**k ’em – ’cos here it is.
All I have to do now is remember something...
Bollocks. I can’t remember anything.”