View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 06:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
hi everyone is a long time since I bought a PD PD from morgan version 2 and I tested it for 2 months on an ancient private site of a friend of mine, then I changed the condenser as indicated by morgan without anyone, I repeat no I've invited morgan over and over again, paying all the expenses for testing. on my ground but without ever having an affirmative answer, from the I parts with the traditional metal detectors have been found and I saw ou 20 treasures of silver coins no one knows how many I can still be there, in the ancient site where I can test any lrl have been find me more than 2000 coins between bronze and silver, being not cultivable land but the forest can not move the ground but I'm sure that at a depth of less than 50 cm would still be all virgin, the PD of morgan is currently in one shelf to take dust if someone was interested or would know how to make it effective in my country I would be very grateful
greetings to all

Hi Manolo.
LRLs don't work at every terrain. I saw it at my City with my lrls that can't catch signals from 5...20 years old buried coins but at other cities my lrls detected objects that was buried only 6 months. I don't know what is happening.
General.... lrls are a painful history

My best regards

btw... how is your daughter!!!!!