View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 06:56 PM

Hello my friend Bahoum, and thank you for this nice intervention.

the resonance frequency in nature was calculated, it was found that the frequency of the basic metal of gold is 37 Hz and that of the silver metal is 87 Hz. These values ​​vary according to the strength of the earth?s field in your area. We try to help in this area as much as possible while keeping things simple. The question that arises and which many disagree about is what type of signal we are looking for.

* Chapter One: If the signal is electrical, and this is what I am convinced of, it resembles a spark, a cigarette lighter, or lightning in the form of pulses with very small amplitudes that can be detected using germanium or Schottky detector diodes with a demodulation feature and extracting the low frequency of the pulse.

* Chapter Two: There are those who claim the ability of infrared rays to detect. If we use sunlight as an infrared transmitter and monitor its reflection from the Earth's surface and the magnitude of the pulsation, this may be a good solution in determining the center.

$$ My important question that needs to be answered is if a radio frequency is directed at a metal surface, is it reflected with a modified imprint of the metal or is it reflected without modification?

Thanks