View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 02:49 PM

Default information

Hello friends,

relying on the ringing of natural metal for detection, I think is not enough. It may be suitable for large sizes only. Due to the presence of influential external factors that control the strength of the corona and change the values, such as your proximity and distance from the Earth?s magnetic poles, the movement of the Moon around the Earth and its effect on the strength of the Earth?s magnetic field and climate, heat gives the electrons kinetic energy and makes them active and spread over the Earth?s surface because they are mostly concentrated on the Earth?s surface, so the air is a natural insulator for them.

$ The Earth?s conductivity affects the transmission of the beam to the Earth?s surface. Several haloes may form for the object, and they may deviate from the center of the target a lot. External radio frequencies are also effective. Large mineral masses (mineral rocks) have an effect. Therefore, there will be no stability for the aura with its frequency values, activity, and location. Luck will play a big role in success. When you are at the right time and the right place.

$ This information is based on my personal follow-ups. I archive it here in the forum for others to benefit.

I think my friend Geography added a better sensor circuit.

Illustrative image only.