View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 09:12 AM
Guru

Default Blackhunter deepfinders reverse engineering

hi to all freinds
After a long wait, I acquired a Black Hunter device and prepared to reverse engineer.After opening the box, I was faced with a world of resin and epoxy that made access to the circuits impossible for me.However, since my friend insisted on reverse engineering this device, we decided to remove the epoxies.
Unfortunately, this work caused damage to Black Hunter, but we obtained some information from it, which I share here.
The heart of the Black Hunter device consists of a board Raspberry Pi and arduino deu.
The device is powered by 16lithium ion 3300 mAh batteries.In addition to the lithium battery protector, a separate set of charger circuits has been designed for this device, which is located under the upper panel
I will post photos of equipment and internal circuits for all friends. If anyone can think of a way to remove the epoxy and gain access to the circuitry please advise so we can completely reverse engineer this device and post it here and discuss it.The reinforcing parts of the device are completely buried in epoxy and are inaccessible
Attached Images