Thread: Lrl from Italy
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 03:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
In the past I have already said several times that I can say that my lrl works where I live, in Italy and in Switzerland where I have lived for some time but I cannot say it for other countries. You can only say with certainty that my lrl does not work in your country, assuming you have done a correct tuning. What evidence do you have that my lrl does not work in other countries? The "phenomenon" is not recognized by official science, also because it has never been studied in depth, is this enough to say that it does not exist? According to official science, the diviner is impossible to find water, but this activity has existed for millennia. Only a few days ago a company came to my land to build a well, a diviner, which works with the company, said "dig here" and at a depth of 60 m there was plenty of water, 60 liters per minute.
why does it not work in other countries? do you think it is the frequency? at what frequency do you believe your device has an advantage and does it work there?