LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Guru

btw... brasilpb do you know how old is this detector (series 2000)???
Also does the owner found anything with it???

Regards
Old 02-06-2016, 10:52 PM

Yes the old owner of the device said that already he had found some things with it.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:36 AM
Banned

Brasilpb Hi

can you give informations about

1. Bobina Estimuladora
2. Bobina Receptor
3. Bobina connected to collector BC648 and other terminal to 22k resistor and make oscillator oscillating.

Best regards from Russia !!
Enjokin4
Old 02-07-2016, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Ohh yes, very good... a classic Alonso's schematic.
So coil stimulator(555) is for the Rf sniffer!!!

Now all are clean!!!

Thank you.
Regards
Geo Hi !!

Geo tell us how NE555 at 1500 Hz can be a RF siniffer ??

What kind of stumulation make NE555 at 1.5KHz ??

Maybe stimulate golden and silver targets make emmiting RF pulses using piezoelectric transducer ??

Best Regards
Enjoykin
Old 02-07-2016, 04:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasilpb View Post

Yes the old owner of the device said that already he had found some things with it.
Hi.
I lnow the model but i don't know how old is it??? maybe near to 1990....

Regards
Old 02-07-2016, 04:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
Geo Hi !!

Geo tell us how NE555 at 1500 Hz can be a RF siniffer ??

What kind of stumulation make NE555 at 1.5KHz ??

Maybe stimulate golden and silver targets make emmiting RF pulses using piezoelectric transducer ??

Best Regards
Enjoykin
Hi.
555 is not a rf sniffer, it is a coil stimulator. It stimulates the input coil or a round antenna.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Banned

Hi Geo

Can you explain from your point of view how this schematic mineoro special serie 2000 work at your oppinion ?

Any additional info about red round coil antenna and coil stimulation ?

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 05:38 AM
Guru

look here ...

About coil stimulator search for old threads about it and about DCH85.
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Banned

Thanks signoe Geo !!

I will search for old info and read !!

Do you have any of mineoro LRL's and did you worked with them ?? I want to hear informations from the first source.

Geo i have found very interesting informations about "golden signals"

Quote Esteban: " A quantity of metal buried for long time as a treasure directly is energetic, because an open gate of a IC connected via antenna burns in presence of it.... Sometimes the last transistor of audio stage of a common MD burns here...."

This is exactly what Scalar EM waves do in some special circumstances, especialy has repeated in many Tesla experiments. Burn out electronics even have burnt high power components like power IGBT and MOSFET modules for several KAmps and HV impulse capacitors for many KVAR rms power.

About that they can kill many people with easy like was a case from Tesla's life. He had been a witness of one such event - when powerful RADIANT STRIKE killed 18 people in Edison's power station. The cause have been very fast turning high power DC generator - sharp HV nano impulse triggered bluish light rays from the outer surface of HV conductors perpendicular (at 90degree) to direction of conductors. Soon after that special event inTesla's life he started reasearch and experiments with RADIANT in scalar electrodynamics.

I think that "phenomenon" has induced by low level earth's radiant emmision at underground EM lattice of our planet Midgard earth. There exist diurnal variations of radiant emmisions and they were caused by changing vector potential of EM nodes in local EM lattice(s).

For example local humidity is in direct relationship with gradient of vector potential in atmospheric and underground EM lattices. This is one of keys to wather control system - also can be giant weather weapon. Keep in mind that people are also part of the system so any change in earth's vector potential lattice influence human health and mind abilities.

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 09:54 PM

You probably know about Kirlian images in the field RF. This probably was done in Mindoro. I recently test pulse detector stumbled upon this phenomenon. The device catch my aura with a particular antenna and stronger than metal. This happens when the aura is irradiated with wave with a specific frequency and then becomes visible to the unit.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:28 AM
Banned

Geo hi !!

What is exact GOLD FREQUENCY 65KHZ, 32,5KHz, 130 KHz .... or something ??

I suppose (99%) you very nice know the answer on my question !!

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-09-2016, 05:34 AM
Guru

Hi.
Brasilpb wrote it!!.
At this version there is only a rf sniffer at 120Mhz.
Bfo at 130Khz don't interest us!!
If you make changes at oscillator then maybe to catch the phenomenon with bfo circuit.

Regards
Old 02-09-2016, 05:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoykin4 View Post
Thanks signoe Geo !!

I will search for old info and read !!

Do you have any of mineoro LRL's and did you worked with them ?? I want to hear informations from the first source.

Geo i have found very interesting informations about "golden signals"

Quote Esteban: " A quantity of metal buried for long time as a treasure directly is energetic, because an open gate of a IC connected via antenna burns in presence of it.... Sometimes the last transistor of audio stage of a common MD burns here...."

This is exactly what Scalar EM waves do in some special circumstances, especialy has repeated in many Tesla experiments. Burn out electronics even have burnt high power components like power IGBT and MOSFET modules for several KAmps and HV impulse capacitors for many KVAR rms power.

About that they can kill many people with easy like was a case from Tesla's life. He had been a witness of one such event - when powerful RADIANT STRIKE killed 18 people in Edison's power station. The cause have been very fast turning high power DC generator - sharp HV nano impulse triggered bluish light rays from the outer surface of HV conductors perpendicular (at 90degree) to direction of conductors. Soon after that special event inTesla's life he started reasearch and experiments with RADIANT in scalar electrodynamics.

I think that "phenomenon" has induced by low level earth's radiant emmision at underground EM lattice of our planet Midgard earth. There exist diurnal variations of radiant emmisions and they were caused by changing vector potential of EM nodes in local EM lattice(s).

For example local humidity is in direct relationship with gradient of vector potential in atmospheric and underground EM lattices. This is one of keys to wather control system - also can be giant weather weapon. Keep in mind that people are also part of the system so any change in earth's vector potential lattice influence human health and mind abilities.

Best regards
enjoykin4
Hi.
I have worked with many Mineoro's LRLs.
First i had a PDC210 without success.
After it, i worked with a DCH85 with some success some times.
Later i worked with a DC2008 and a FG80 without results. Finally i constructed a FG80 and i modified it, so now it works ok if there is long time buried object.
With it a friend found about 500 silver coins from 30+ meters. Signal was very strong and the lrl burned the power supply when the lrl was about 3..4 meters far from the coins.

Regards
Old 02-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
I have worked with many Mineoro's LRLs.
First i had a PDC210 without success.
After it, i worked with a DCH85 with some success some times.
Later i worked with a DC2008 and a FG80 without results. Finally i constructed a FG80 and i modified it, so now it works ok if there is long time buried object.
With it a friend found about 500 silver coins from 30+ meters. Signal was very strong and the lrl burned the power supply when the lrl was about 3..4 meters far from the coins.

Regards

Thank you Signore Geo

You are the most experienced gold hunter here. !!

Would you like to share with me (for my own use) your modified schematic of Mineoro FG80. In a Russia there are many Kurgans with a lot of ancient treasury gold. Honestly I want to open one of them !!

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Banned

My email
enjoykin4@yandex.ru
Old 02-10-2016, 05:32 AM
Guru

Hi.
It is not so simple. Next month i start works at farm so no time to help you.
Begin with the xtal version of Franco and when you make it to work then you can make the next step.
But first you must find a place where exists the phenomenon.
Without it all lrls are scrap....

Regards
Old 02-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Banned

Hi Geo

I have not asked for help but for your schematic of mineoro FG80 (modified or unmodified). I think that schematics of all working LRLs should be in public domain - so everyone who want can make it for personl purpose.

Whom belong the Sun ?? Air ?? Water ??
Not so long - before 200 years ago main currency all around the world had been gold, silver. Biggest question now is: WHERE IS NOW ALL THAT GOLD ?? In american federal reserve sure not !! In Russia not !! In China not !! It is a giant ammount of gold !! And where is a silver ?? That question is for public investigation !!.

What is purpose finding 10 tonn of gold or diamonds and change it to unvaluable papers like is US.$. Jewish federal reserve can print as many unvaluable papers as they like and change all that unvaluable paper for your GOLD or DIAMONDS.

Something BIG SMELL HERE !! Got it ??

In Jewish snake bankers THEY TRUSTED !!

ps: I already have made 5 Franco's Quartz LRL (known as Phantom) and 4 PLL4046 LRL and still make experiments. I want to help Signore Franco to make perfect LRL bu he is busy. The reason you know very nice.

Now I have many ideas how to improve his design (or any other design) even more , how to make LRL discrimination. Real problem with PHENOMENON is in that PHENOMENON have not ElectroMagnetic nature. It is a another kind of field which is real and exist belive somebody in him or not - knowing somebody about it or not !!

PHENOMENON doesn not depend from humans will - it is a FORCE like many other forces in universe.

Phenomenon (Scalar field) had been discovered by Serbian scientist Nikolai Tesla before more than 100 years (I think 1894) ago and he had explained Scalar nature in his only book but that only one book which Tesla wrote had been banned for public. Guess who banned it and who promote Jewish Scientist called Albert Einstain (typical Jewish trick - masked under German's name and nickname) to make his rubbish Theory againt Tesla and Aether. !!

I suppose that Tesla's work is now in deepest hidden vault among with other more than 6500 discoveries banned by american governement (real data from very known american scientist - not my imagination. Vault is real, exist and still in use today. Position of vault is right bellow small, popular fishing town SAUSALITO - near the San Francisco.

Unfortuanately same kind of story worth for Russia where are in law Jewish Levits HASIDS - not pure Russians like for example me. End of story !!!!.

OK everybody on his own !!

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-10-2016, 08:58 PM
Guru

Hello.
We can start at end of Octomber when i will finish my jobs...
Until Octomber.... please experiment with Xtal version. I am sure that you will see many strange things....

Regards
Old 02-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Banned

Hello Geo

OK Geo how do you wish . You can join us whatever time you want !!

Meanwhile i will just now open a new public thread

FrancoItaly LRLs considerations and discussions

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...531#post152531

in main thread All-Electronic LRLs.

Purpose is clear.

Quote FrancoItaly Guru
Hi All
The purpose of this forum is to understand the functioning of Lrls e each of us can contribute with his experience and his ideas. I can understand that those who have achieved a working LRL does not want to make it public and wants to exploit on its own and does not want the LRL is commercially exploited by others. I myself before posting my LRL with all the details I have thought long and hard but in the end I thought I had to repay to this forum and all the members who have made ​​a contribution. Morgan, Andreas, Geo and others have also made ​​contributions without disclosing the details. The fact that Andreas has managed to obtain the discrimination of gold is still a big help for us, even without knowing the details. The fact that many of us have built a working LRL is an incentive for those who still failed and is evidence that the phenomenon is real. Unfortunately, in this field you need a good knowledge of electronics and a good equipment, you can not expect a complete scheme operating at the first shot, experimentation is the rule. Even in the diagrams I posted a small change can lead to a malfunction.

Best Regards
Old 02-18-2016, 06:02 AM
Guru

Hi Brasilpb.
Can you tell me where are connected the 2 switches for the discrimination??

Old 02-18-2016, 02:31 PM

Old 02-19-2016, 06:07 AM
Guru

Thank you
Old 02-19-2016, 08:48 AM
Banned

Geo have you infromations about the Mineoro 2000 coils and would you like share with us ??

Cooplanar type or omega type ?? Number of windings ?? diameter of windings, diamete of wire(s) ?? Direction of windings ?

What about small stimulus ferrite coil ? Any info anout mag.permeabiity, number and diameter of windings and of course direction of winding turns. Maybe partnered coil configuration ??

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-19-2016, 10:03 AM
Guru

Hi.
From what i know there is not any omega or coplanar or ferrite coil.
Mineoro 2000 is a DCH85 detector with some mods.
At old DCHs there was a simple coil (one open turn) for the receiver, one coil (one open turn) for the rf sniffer (TDA7000) and one coil for coil stimulator. Also there was a one turn coil tuned with 150pf capacitor (as filter). You can search forum for everything about DCH and will understand everything about this detector.

Regards
Old 02-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Guru

Brasilpb, i have a question about coils for discrimination.
I don't believe that can make any discrimination but any way.....
The switch is a 2p3ts type so if you see at schematic that i attach at position 1 it closes the terminal 2 with 1, at position 2 it closes the 2 with 3 and at position 3 it closes 2 with 4.If so then position 2 and 3 are the same, no difference because coils are the same. Except if uses a different type of switch. Please can inform me???

Regards
Attached Images