LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Guru

Hi all
PD only for Gold it's ready. Need only final test this month, of course with videos.
I use only one stage from original PD Alonso nothing more.
Very small size and weight, full stability without humidity problems or sky-grounds effect.

Now need only fine weather and small free time.
Note: For now it remains a prototype, I have not decided yet what I'll do
best regards
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2015, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi all
PD only for Gold it's ready. Need only final test this month, of course with videos.
I use only one stage from original PD Alonso nothing more.
Very small size and weight, full stability without humidity problems or sky-grounds effect.

Now need only fine weather and small free time.
Note: For now it remains a prototype, I have not decided yet what I'll do
best regards
hi alonso
Congratulations
Excellent device and without complications
As for me, I still have not succeeded in the first device manufacturing, is still the problem of discrimination
He works as a pulse induction
He also works with a transmitter as in this Annex video

http://youtu.be/6r9LE4_Hmqw
Old 01-14-2015, 06:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouiarabe View Post
hi alonso
Congratulations
Excellent device and without complications
As for me, I still have not succeeded in the first device manufacturing, is still the problem of discrimination
He works as a pulse induction
He also works with a transmitter as in this Annex video

http://youtu.be/6r9LE4_Hmqw
Hi
I am not Alonso
I saw your video. I don't use your method
best regards
Andreas
Old 01-14-2015, 09:04 AM

Please Excuse me Andreas on this unintended fault
Thank you to the spaciousness of your chest
Old 01-14-2015, 07:46 PM

Default ALONSO PD ALL CONECTION

Quote:
Hi Nicolas
Is very clean
JI (on PCB) is for connection batteries (two serial 9V=18V)
Trans (on pcb) is for connection +/-9V transmitter
Later i publish all connection with a diagram
regards
Hello Andreas do you have all conections?, when you put the interconnections of all the elements of PD to see where I'm wrong.

Already I conected all pd elements but does not work as I interconnects.

how do you see the image of the interconnections present here of the wires going to the receiving antenna seems that there are good?

what about the zero point calibration must be done first of all of the transmitting and receiving antennas if everything is connected directly and in conjunction with the ferrite? that is where I have the problem.

LRLMAN.
Attached Images

Old 01-15-2015, 05:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
what about the zero point calibration must be done first of all of the transmitting and receiving antennas if everything is connected directly and in conjunction with the ferrite? that is where I have the problem.

LRLMAN.
Need fine tune all coils a central frequency by Tx coil and next step zero all together. If you find the best point setting ferrite coil (this is so difficult), you must try find the place for Rx coil and ferrite together for same output signal via ferrite circuit and MD circuit. If you can see my first video i use screws calibration for finding the place. It's difficult, because need critical place +/-0,5mm up-down front -back for all coils
best regards
Old 01-15-2015, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Need fine tune all coils a central frequency by Tx coil and next step zero all together. If you find the best point setting ferrite coil (this is so difficult), you must try find the place for Rx coil and ferrite together for same output signal via ferrite circuit and MD circuit. If you can see my first video i use screws calibration for finding the place. It's difficult, because need critical place +/-0,5mm up-down front -back for all coils
best regards

And what about the interconections of all elements?? are fine?? respect to the image???

I don't know how interconnected the TX and RX, for me it's not good the image, i have a problem mi PD not work.

And what about the ferrite?, how can work the ferrite? do you think if i make a short circuit with a 1.5 v, should detect it the ferrite? to know if this is working?

May be tomorrow I upload a video of my Pd Working.

Greetings.

LRLMAN.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:15 PM
Guru

All my posts are very clean. All my schematics are correct. Read again all posts and try.
Regards
Old 01-22-2015, 01:43 AM

Quote:
All my posts are very clean. All my schematics are correct. Read again all posts and try.
Regards
OOOOOOOOOOPSSS,

I DID REVIEW ALL INFORMATION AND NOTHING, JUST I DID WORK THE OMEGA COIL, BUT I ASK IF ANTENNA FERRITE MUST ALSO BE WORKING?? I REVISED ALL COMPONENTS BUT I THINK MISSING SOMETHING MORE BECAUSE THE FERRITE ISN'T WORKING.

IN ALONSO PD IS EASILY TO KNOW WHEN THE ANTENNA FERRITE IS WORKING WITH ONLY MAKE A SHORT CIRCUIT 1.5 BATTERY WITH A ROUND WIRE 20 CMS. LONG, OR WITH A TELEVISION REMOTE CONTROL, BUT IN THIS NEW PD NOT HAVE ANY SIGNAL WITH THE SHORT CIRCUIT AND I THINK IF IT IS NORMAL ????

SO WHERE IS THE ERROR?

IN THIS NEW PISTOL DETECTOR I NOT SEE WERE HAS THE SWITCH POSITIONS ONLY FOR FERRITE OR JUST OMEGA OR BOTH.

ALSO I THINK THAT YOU NOT BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH, BECAUSE ONLY THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ARE SUGGESTING ALL WITH IMAGES, WITH LEGEND THE POSITIONS OF ALL COMPONENTS OF THIS EQUIPMENT AND THE PROYECT IS YOURS AND IT IS NOT OF THEM.

SORRY ANDREAS.

LRLMAN
Old 01-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Guru

Hi LRLMAN
I build clone with all parts, all stages as you know and publish here.
Calibration is very-very difficult and critical
If you have not tune all together this PD cannot work.
i see clone can detect a spark only 40cm distance , a magnet near 50cm distance and ofcourse metals on air maximum 20 cm distance.
TV control i think detect 20 cm distance
Now if you want work with only feritte, if you want detect a spark xxx distance, this is your choice build it.
For me is a pratform for better results
About if i am clear or not
Ofcourse i am clear. ofcourse i publish my first unit here and i say this is a real clone with small mods for better stability. ofcourse i publish here a fine PCB for all members if they want build and experiment with this.
Now if you want method for full calibration or more, i think some members publish here can build this. In this case you can ask there
Now about PD only for Gold
I use only one preamp stage by clone alonso and new circuits by me (you can see my last photo inside PD only for Gold)
Pd only for gold cannot detect metals, cannot detect sparks, cannot detect magnetic lines etc
I am very clear. I publish here a thread "real clone alonso PD". I don't publish here a thread " how you can calibrate and build a clone alonso for your step by step".
In this case some extra infos via my posts is a gift for every one try build one
Best regards
Old 01-25-2015, 12:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi LRLMAN
Now about PD only for Gold
I use only one preamp stage by clone alonso and new circuits by me (you can see my last photo inside PD only for Gold)
Pd only for gold cannot detect metals, cannot detect sparks, cannot detect magnetic lines etc
I am very clear. I publish here a thread "real clone alonso PD". I don't publish here a thread " how you can calibrate and build a clone alonso for your step by step".
In this case some extra infos via my posts is a gift for every one try build one
Best regards

Hi Andreas , maybe Now I understand what is Secret for this PD narrow band gold filter for very high frequency.

Regards.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:28 AM

this pd is free or for sale ?
Old 01-29-2015, 07:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by king40 View Post
this pd is free or for sale ?
Alonso PD is free to manufacturers or anyone who wants to try construct it.
My presentation of this PD was done in same box shape as much as possible dimensions is what properly, with the original schematic and very small mods for more stability. Of course I use the same box as "platform" for my PD only for gold.
After finish all experiments and anything need more, i put PD only for gold in a new design box . PD only for Gold is not free
regards
Old 01-30-2015, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Alonso PD is free to manufacturers or anyone who wants to try construct it.
My presentation of this PD was done in same box shape as much as possible dimensions is what properly, with the original schematic and very small mods for more stability. Of course I use the same box as "platform" for my PD only for gold.
After finish all experiments and anything need more, i put PD only for gold in a new design box . PD only for Gold is not free
regards
Ok Thanks
for users like me , that no have any experience in pd , build this pd is very hard
best way is by pd
Old 02-15-2015, 08:14 PM

Dear ANDREAS
how much the price you sell this pd
Old 02-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Guru

A fine circuit, need and special case, for ergonomic search and easy calibration by user. In this case i must draw a new box for put all electronics circuits, ferrite etc. I think after ten months am ready with new design circuits as you can see, my post #218.
I don't use the original PD box, because i don't like this classic design and more ,because i have problem with with vibration between base "coils housing" and main box.
Need only fine weather for external tests.
Inside lab PD can detect very easy Gold if put a place after 30 minutes. Very delicate unit, produce a "trust" by user via calibration and see with eyes the real detection Gold.
Need small time for solve all small problems
enjoy
Attached Images

Old 02-23-2015, 08:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
A fine circuit, need and special case, for ergonomic search and easy calibration by user. In this case i must draw a new box for put all electronics circuits, ferrite etc. I think after ten months am ready with new design circuits as you can see, my post #218.
I don't use the original PD box, because i don't like this classic design and more ,because i have problem with with vibration between base "coils housing" and main box.
Need only fine weather for external tests.
Inside lab PD can detect very easy Gold if put a place after 30 minutes. Very delicate unit, produce a "trust" by user via calibration and see with eyes the real detection Gold.
Need small time for solve all small problems
enjoy
Very nice looking instrument, and it's tall (like TOTeM). However, the handle on your PD is better positioned for stability.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Very nice looking instrument, and it's tall (like TOTeM). However, the handle on your PD is better positioned for stability.
Many times i have in my thought your design-box, because is stronger for use and better protection coils vs vertical setting ferrite.
You are right. If you think my design-box make a "confused" or you think... i make it without your license, please inform me for change it.
I like the clean solutions and i don't want make any problems
Old 02-24-2015, 07:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Many times i have in my thought your design-box, because is stronger for use and better protection coils vs vertical setting ferrite.
You are right. If you think my design-box make a "confused" or you think... i make it without your license, please inform me for change it.
Hi Andreas,

Absolutely no problem with your design. There is no conflict with TOTeM.
I was just admiring the way you repositioned the handle for better stability.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:25 PM
Guru

Quote:

Well as for the center of Gravitate if the handle is in the center and not in the face is so easy.

Not be worried Andreas do as you like without recourse to the permission. I even thought to divide your box into two, but you did it before me. OPS Then again i need ask permission from you.? I know you not give it purpose I build it without problem .... thank you Andreas this is life
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 03-30-2015, 11:30 AM

Smile Just a question

Hi Andreas
What's New on your machine Are there videos Are Showing copies of it for sale
Old 04-21-2015, 02:51 PM
Guru

an electronic design engineer told me to get on the frequency 60 kHz.. 65 khz ,l8 50 turns and l8 350 .wire 0,20
Old 04-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
an electronic design engineer told me to get on the frequency 60 kHz.. 65 khz ,l8 50 turns and l8 350 .wire 0,20
what you guys have to say about it?
Old 05-11-2015, 03:58 PM

I would like to receive greetings Andreas pain pda device just does find gold or Other precious metals also sensitive Can you give me information on what is the price? thanks
Old 10-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Guru

With full sensitive today i detect the dcf77station from 40 km distance