LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Misc > Buy-Sell-Trade

Old 08-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Guru

What's the best frequency for stimulate the phenomenon : 1.5khz : 1.2khz :or other frequency Mr J_Player ???
Old 12-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
What's the best frequency for stimulate the phenomenon : 1.5khz : 1.2khz :or other frequency Mr J_Player ???
Hi abdou2014,

There is no specific frequency to stimulate the phenomenon, because the phenomenon does not exist.

What we stimulate are chemical ions dissolved in low molecular weight organic acids and in complex cyanate chemicals that are in the ground in very weak concentrations. We are stimulating the acids and cyanide ions as well as the metal ions. These chemicals are concentrated directly above where metal is buried. These chemical solutions contain ions of gold, copper, silver and any other alloy metals that might be in the metal buried under the ground. You are not necessarily trying to stimulate only gold ions, You are trying to stimulate the ionized chemical solutions under the ground such as cyanates, and acids that contain the metal ions. The strength of the RF that you broadcast into the ground is more important than what frequency you use. The objective is to broadcast just enough energy to stimulate the ions to start binding with some of the surface chemicals to make them stop existing as ions, and combine into a chemical compound. When this happens, there will be an increase in the electronic activity in the ground above the metal, where there is a higher concentration of the acid and cyanate chemicals. This happens because when the chemical ions combine into a compound, they generate small amounts of electricity. It is similar to how a car battery has lead ions in an acid chemical, which produces electricity when the ions combine. But the ions in the soil are in very weak concentrations (parts per trillion), so the electricity is weak. You are trying to create a temporary increase in electronic activity so you will be able to detect a stronger signal while you point your locator toward the hot treasure area. You will need a sensitive enough receiver with suitable noise filters to be able to sense the weak electronic activity.

There are inexpensive ways to perform spectral segregation to the signals coming in, so you can tell when there is gold present, but these take some fairly high skill at electronic engineering and design. I have not seen any viable methods used in the machines shown in this forum. So I suppose any receiver that can sense these signals could be used. Use your favorite frequencies and your best receiver circuitry for best sensitivity and distance. Most people here find that the VLF range under 15 KHz works well as a stimulator, because it penetrates the ground better than higher frequencies. Receiver frequencies are mostly in the VLF range as well, but are closer to the 100 KHz range for the machines I have seen.

A word of caution: If you use too strong of an RF or magnetic signal to stimulate the search area, you can cause all of the ions to become bound, so they are no longer making electronic noise, and are no longer detectable. It will take at least several days before new ionized chemicals rise up to replace the spent ions that you destroy by over-stimulation. You want your stimulator to broadcast only enough power to slightly increase the strength of the ion activity, so the signal gets stronger and easier to detect for a few moments while you are aiming in the target area. This also means you want your stimulator coil to be directional, so the field strength is focused toward the search area. You do not want the stimulator field to continue to stimulate the target area when you are pointing your locator to the side in a slightly different direction.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 12-07-2019, 01:02 PM
Guru

Thank you Mr J_Player
Old 12-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Guru

I'm not so sure that is the final word on frequency locators. Not claiming I have all the info, but I've read that the frequency breaks the free electrons loose--not binds them. Some geophysical devices in airplanes use 10KW. They fly at about 1500 feet altitude. The local AM radio stations around here have a max power of 5KW. Certainly not saying i would use that much power but some people do.

If there's anything to do with too much power it would be the superparamagnetic particles in the soil that get saturated. Dell Winders talked about burning a signal line into the earth that lasted for 14 hours due to too much power. Also temperature related. High temperature shortens the "half-life".

That's all you get.
Old 12-17-2019, 01:56 PM
Guru

https://gpg.geosci.xyz/content/physi...duplicate.html
Old 12-18-2019, 01:06 PM
Guru

I don't know if people understand about ground conductivity and chargeability. Conductive ground robs the signal like a leaky tire. The longitudinal wave needs pressure (charged ground) not conductivity.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:52 PM

Hello,
I tried to go to your site "crypton.com" but it?s apparently impossible.
This was to ask if you currently have a PDGOLD to sell.
Thanks
Aurum