LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
My original post:
Hung makes a lot of talk about how well the Mineoro and other LRL machines work, But he has never demonstrated any Mineoro machine working to recover treasures in front of consumers who would like to see them work before buying one.

Hung's reply to what I posted:

There is no reason you should demonstrate a Mineoro machine retrieving treasure. In fact it is very important that you never attempt to demonstrate a Mineoro device, in order to prevent people from discovering that you are not able to locate treasure with it. There are a few suckers who still believe the unprovable stories you tell in this forum. And if you were to actually attempt to demonstrate a Mineoro machine locating treasure, these last followers would join the rest of the forum in their laughter.

My original post:
People like Hung and Dell winders are either LRL manufacturers or associated with LRL manufacturers, and have a vested interest in convincing people to pay money for these machines.

Hung's reply to what I posted:

I have never heard you say you are not associated with a LRL manufacturer. In fact I read a number of posts you made where you associate yourself with Damasio, the designer and builder of the Mineoro LRLs. You also associated yourself with Myron Evans, and went on to attempt to defend the inventor of "alleged" free energy from a vacum like Bearden, and also the concept of spiritists dematerializing, psychics who bend spoons, Hutchinson, Cathie, Flamarion, TT Brown, etc.

Judging by the amount of work you did testing and posting about the Mineoro LRLs, It seems quite obvious you have a vested interest in the Mineoro machines, and are associated with the manufacturer as you have demonstrated in your previous posts in this forum. That is assuming that you were not lying to us when you talked about the long conversations with Damasio, and visits to the Mineoro factory, and field testing done with Damasio.
Let's be objective. You failed to show me the post I supposedly say I do field tests for Mineoro. Where is it?
Old 05-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Complete gibberish.
That's exactly what a 10 year old kid would say.
Is your age 10 also?
Old 05-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Carl, if you are so interested in my attending THE,you can pay for my room and expenses. That's $500. Dell
When Don offered to pay for your room, that was at MY request, with MY money. I will still pay for your room. I might even buy you dinner. I will not pay you $500.

- Carl
Old 05-05-2007, 10:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
That's exactly what a 10 year old kid would say.
Is your age 10 also?

That must have hurt. You are obviously lost for an intelligent answer.

Pseudoscientific gobbledygook doesn't impress me one iota. Anyone can write gibberish and pass it off as real science. Sometimes naive people will post this crap on an LRL manufacturer's website, even when it was written "tongue in cheek" by a skeptic.
Hmmm... I wonder who that could have been?????
Old 05-06-2007, 11:23 AM
Guru

Quote:

That must have hurt. You are obviously lost for an intelligent answer.

Pseudoscientific gobbledygook doesn't impress me one iota. Anyone can write gibberish and pass it off as real science. Sometimes naive people will post this crap on an LRL manufacturer's website, even when it was written "tongue in cheek" by a skeptic.
Hmmm... I wonder who that could have been?????
What I stated in that post is not 'pseudoscience' as you say. It's common physics. And you definitely should know that if If you REALLY have physics background and did not skip classes. But as you show you ignore it, too bad. Limitations hurt sometimes.
This only reinforces my intention of not wasting my time here talking about this with people like you.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Guru

Default dell you are.

Quote:
Carl, if you are so interested in my attending THE,you can pay for my room and expenses. That's $500. Dell
DELL THAT IS VERY LOW OF YOU.
AS LOW AS THE LRL YOU MAKE.
This SOUND LIKE A CON MAN GETTING SOMEONE TO PAY HIS WAY FOR FREE.
CARL DON'T BE CON BUT THIS.
LET HIM PAY HIS ON WAY.
DELL GO AND MEET CARL AND SHOW HIM HOW TO USE A LRL.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
What I stated in that post is not 'pseudoscience' as you say. It's common physics. And you definitely should know that if If you REALLY have physics background and did not skip classes. But as you show you ignore it, too bad. Limitations hurt sometimes.
This only reinforces my intention of not wasting my time here talking about this with people like you.
You are horribly confused.
Here's the original gibberish that you posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
http://www.rangertell.com/siggfgnalline.htm

Signal lines mostly are results from the resonance equivalent of Inverse Faraday Effect (magnetization by a circularly polarized electromagnetic field). NMR for instance, is the resonance equivalent of magnetization by a permanent magnet. In both cases resonance occurs between the spin states of the Pauli matrix.
Firstly you have referenced a link to the RangerTell website. It is well known that the Examiner is simply a cheap calculator glued onto a plastic box full of nonsense electronics. This is not real science in any shape or form.
Secondly you then refer to signal lines, and try to justify their existence by stringing together a collection of scientific terms that have no connection with this non-existent phenomenon.

On more than one occasion you have also stated "This only reinforces my intention of not wasting my time here talking about this with people like you." - BUT you're still here.
Surely you must be some sort of twisted masochist, otherwise why would you continue to post this nonsense, and then get upset when someone points out the error of your ways.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Firstly you have referenced a link to the RangerTell website. It is well known that the Examiner is simply a cheap calculator glued onto a plastic box full of nonsense electronics. This is not real science in any shape or form.
Stupidity number one.

Quote:
Secondly you then refer to signal lines, and try to justify their existence by stringing together a collection of scientific terms that have no connection with this non-existent phenomenon.
Stupidity number two.

Quote:
Surely you must be some sort of twisted masochist, otherwise why would you continue to post this nonsense, and then get upset when someone points out the error of your ways.
Incredibly the statement above is absolutely true for yourself. Only one difference. I don't get upset. Never.
But I admit being around here just to make sure you don't say any more stupidities sometimes is tiresome.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Stupidity number one.

Stupidity number two.

Incredibly the statement above is absolutely true for yourself. Only one difference. I don't get upset. Never.
But I admit being around here just to make sure you don't say any more stupidities sometimes is tiresome.
Still here then?
Interesting ... I also don't get upset and am just here to prevent your pseudoscientific mindset from infecting this forum with erroneous information.
Isn't it strange that my comment on the Rangertell website should elicit the remark "Stupidity number one.". What a curious observation. I can only assume you are refering to the contents of said website, otherwise what could it be? Clearly the contents are stupid, but you are using that as a reference. Other readers can draw their own conclusions.
Regarding your second observation - I agree, the idea of signal lines is plain stupid.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
When Don offered to pay for your room, that was at MY request, with MY money. I will still pay for your room. I might even buy you dinner. I will not pay you $500.

- Carl
1 room, 2 night = $200+
Gas $80
tolls $15
1 dinner = $20 plus tip

TOTAL $315 plus food, taxes, etc easily amounts to $500 in expenses tax write-off. Sorry you can't afford it. Neither can I. Dell
Old 05-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry you can't afford it. Neither can I. Dell
Ah, but you could afford it until you found out I was going to be there.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Hey, this is new !
So you begin to change your mind?
No, exact same thing I've been saying for years.

Quote:
Quote:
which are capable of providing hard evidence that "signal lines" don't exist.
http://www.rangertell.com/siggfgnalline.htm
Quoting the Ranger-Tell web site in an attempt to support signal lines, is like quoting the National Enquirer in an attempt to support Pink Unicorns.

- Carl
Old 05-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Ah, but you could afford it until you found out I was going to be there.
No, It would have been a struggle for me, but I was trying to help Pegleg, because he asked.

Now that you are sponsoring the event there is no need for my help, and I sure don't intend to waste money I don't have to attend a show for your benefit.

If I'm able to attend, I will attend as a paying guest to meet with fellow Treasure Hunters. If I am unable to attend, I wont.

Enjoy your laugh. Dell
Old 05-07-2007, 12:37 AM
Administrator

Well, I sure hope to see you there.

I'm finishing up a circuit, just tonight, that allows a person, on his own, to determine whether he can really detect a signal line, or whether it is just a figment of his imagination. It's one of those "look, and see for yourself" experiments. I'll have it at the show.

- Carl
Old 05-07-2007, 02:28 AM
Guru

What a perverted waste of talent. If you had spent 1/3 the time and money developing a method for Treasure Hunters to detect and discriminate deep buried targets that you continue to waste in efforts to attack my reputation, credibility, and name, the Treasure hunting community would be eternal grateful to you.

You owe a big public apology for your years of mis-deeds against others, but I know your ego would not permit that to happen for you, even when you are confronted with the proof of your own lies.

You have always been the same, using one untruth and pretense to cover up another.

Your latest gadget will provide no more proof that I am untruthful, a Con man, or Scammer, than your Challenge advertising gimmick.

However, repentance, might be a step in your favor.

Enjoy your laugh. Dell
Old 05-07-2007, 02:47 AM
Administrator

My circuit is not directed at you, personally. It's a way of objectively testing whether or not anyone can really detect the so-called signal line that so many people believe exists. And there are a lot of people who believe it exists, not just you.

Now, if this circuit demonstrates that people really can't detect the signal line using L-rods, then there are only 2 possibilities: the signal line doesn't exist, or L-rods are useless in detecting it. Either way, it's a step in the right direction, which no one should be afraid of taking. I'm sure not.

I hope you will at least come to the Expo, and not relegate yourself to hiding behind the computer and calling me names. People might think you have no integrity.

- Carl
Old 05-07-2007, 03:40 AM
Guru

Why should it matter to you whether I attend your expo, or not? Dell
Old 05-07-2007, 03:58 AM
Administrator

I'd like to meet you, and chat.

I find it odd that after all these years of debates and disagreements, and your insistence that I'm a liar, fraud, scammer, dictator, and whatever else you've called me, that you now refuse to even meet me at a show you were otherwise eager to attend. I hate to ask this but... are you afraid of me? Or, are you afraid I'm right? Why in the world would you NOT want the opportunity to back up everything you've been saying all these years?

- Carl
Old 05-07-2007, 05:34 AM
Guru

Default circuit

Carl are you going to post your circuit so we can build it.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
I'd like to meet you, and chat.

I find it odd that after all these years of debates and disagreements, and your insistence that I'm a liar, fraud, scammer, dictator, and whatever else you've called me, that you now refuse to even meet me at a show you were otherwise eager to attend. I hate to ask this but... are you afraid of me? Or, are you afraid I'm right? Why in the world would you NOT want the opportunity to back up everything you've been saying all these years?

- Carl
The years of lies and inferences you have spread about me and the intentional harm you have caused is suffecient reason for my having no interest in ever meeting you. I have no intention of spending money on something I have no interest in doing.

Everything I have said that has been done is true. It's already been done, there is nothing to back up. Dell
Old 05-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
My circuit is not directed at you, personally. It's a way of objectively testing whether or not anyone can really detect the so-called signal line that so many people believe exists. And there are a lot of people who believe it exists, not just you.
- Carl
Oh sure. Your circuit will determine signal lines don't exist, of course. Then you might sell it to NASA, eh?
What's your next step? Building a EVP device to prove they don't capture other dimensional sounds? Sounds good, don't you think? (No pun intended)

Carl, I have to confess. Dell is right in many things he says about you.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Administrator

The purpose of this circuit is to objectively test for an ability that many people claim to have. That ability does not exist. It is merely a trick of the mind and these people are self-deceived.

Do you oppose objective experiments that demonstrate all of these signal line claims are misguided and wasted efforts? Or do you think that these claims should be blindly accepted? What is the best path toward designing products that really work?

Either Dell is right, or I am right. I will be at the Treasure Expo, with hard evidence to back up my claims. Dell will be at home behind the computer, calling me names. Everyone can decide for themselves who has credibility, and who does not.

- Carl
Old 05-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Carl are you going to post your circuit so we can build it.
Absolutely. In fact, I will build several myself, and provide them as free loaners to anyone who wants to experiment with them.

I discovered last night that I need to order a couple of components, so it will be a few days before I wrap this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Meanwhile I've won off ebay some fairly strong radioactive rocks that I plan on using for the Compton scattering with my lowly Gamma detector. I'm going to connect up my O'scope to the output to see if there's a pulse differance between gold and any other metal. Trying to duplicate Armin Bickels machine if you will. If you have any suggestions along these lines I sure would like to hear it as I am not an engineer.
Not quite sure what you are doing... putting gold between the rock & the detector? How radioactive are the rocks?

- Carl
Old 05-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Oh sure. Your circuit will determine signal lines don't exist, of course. Then you might sell it to NASA, eh?
What's your next step? Building a EVP device to prove they don't capture other dimensional sounds? Sounds good, don't you think? (No pun intended)

Carl, I have to confess. Dell is right in many things he says about you.

More of your nonsense Hung?
EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon) hahahah! Whatever next?
Does this have anything to do with treasure hunting? Absolutely not - unless you're thinking of doing some transdimensional detecting. Blimey, that would be "long range".
Poor misguided Hung.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
The purpose of this circuit is to objectively test for an ability that many people claim to have. That ability does not exist. It is merely a trick of the mind and these people are self-deceived.

Do you oppose objective experiments that demonstrate all of these signal line claims are misguided and wasted efforts? Or do you think that these claims should be blindly accepted? What is the best path toward designing products that really work?

Either Dell is right, or I am right. I will be at the Treasure Expo, with hard evidence to back up my claims. Dell will be at home behind the computer, calling me names. Everyone can decide for themselves who has credibility, and who does not.

- Carl
I already warned you about prejudgements. Instead of performing research to know wheter one thing is true or not, you deliberately do things in hope to support your own thoughts and opinions. This is not scientific at all.
In the case above, your circuit or whatever, is built to disclaim signal lines. So in your own 'conclusions', your circuit wil do it correctly no matter what.

Sorry, this alone would bring no credibility at all to the game, although you may think the opposite.