Old 11-27-2007, 05:02 PM

Default ?????

Holy cow!!! I don't know what you are smoking but I want some
Old 11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Guru

Ola meu bom amigo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
In critic resonant adjustment quit and adding winds, no adding caps! it was capable to detect small artillery ball (individual), no very deep, but another brand of two boxes can't detect this small ball.
Fine, this means you've reached a good coil tuning without added capacitance. Congratulations. Nice winding calculations.

Quote:
I replace the transmitter based on germanium for the transmitter of the Mineoro two boxes BL692. In the delicate adjustment I make –also mechanical, this is fundamental– I girate in a site the two box slowly and control the activity of the needle of the microamp. In a point the microamp show a kind of interference and found the origin: an only coin at 5 meters of the two boxes buried at 15 cm depth.

Another secret for two boxes: uses separates batteries for transmitter and receiver. I learn this of the old 2 boxes Mineoro BL692.
I have plans to turn a 08MI into a MP10 just by changing the transistors and some other minor mods. I have a friend who did this and will handle me the schematics.
Imagine, the 08MI with the power of a MP10!! Yes!
Err.. Well, first I gotta buy me the old 08MI model. Red or blue...

PS. I still did not give up to show up at yur door (Paraguayan site). Let me finish the operation I told you and we'll see.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Guru

Hung, amigo

Wish to know what's happens with the mixture 08MI - MP10. Experimenting with two boxes is very versatile.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Morgan once again shows to me he is a beginner in this art, does not know 40% of what his equipment can do and attempt to release his impressions as undisputable truth. I'm sorry for you man.

Too bad Morgan does not know how to use his instrument right and pose here as an expert of it.

Suggestion: Learn your stuff first!
I sincerely hope you never get (or even have now) a job in customer support. You've certainly blown your chances with Mineoro.

This reminds me of the tale where a computer support guy told a customer to put his computer in the box and send it back to the factory, because he was too stupid to use it!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
This reminds me of the tale where a computer support guy told a customer to put his computer in the box and send it back to the factory, because he was too stupid to use it!
Something similar Damasio would have probably told me at the time when I was just learning to use the 08MI.

Well I guess the above tale applies to me. When I first bought the detector I wanted it disguised so nobody would know what I was doing in the field. So this poor idiot here had a taylor to make a jacket to enclose the detector. When it was ready, I said: Perfect!
The first thought that came to mind was the obvious question people spoting me in the field would make: 'Who the hell is that madman walking the cropfield playin' a keyboard??" As I'm also a musician, I think this would fit just right.

To make a long story short, this huge stupidity made me miss God only knows how many targets since the VUs were always covered and I was only using the audio section. I stayed like this for almost 2 months, when I finally decided to read the manual. And there, loud and clear was written how a long time buried gold coin would appear several and several times bigger to the detector due to the electrostatic field emanation and how the VUs were important to that.
Doooohhh!

Well the good news is that I talked to my partner this afternoon. And I did not know he also owns a 08MI besides his MP10. So as he's owing me money, I proposed to get his 08MI and end the debt. The detector is back to Mineoro for repair. And guess what? It's the old red model.
He did not answer me right now but chances are he will accept. After all he owes me an amount which is superior to the detector value. Yeah, I know.. I have this uncontrolable feeling to always help people....
Old 11-28-2007, 03:54 AM
Guru

These are all very interesting stories and speculations. But I am still wondering... is it really true what Mineoro says "will detect to a depth of 82.02ft / 25m." "It will also find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds, precious and semiprecious stones."

Has anyone tried the Mineoro MP-10 two-box detector and found any of these things at that depth? Or is this perhaps more Mineoro BS?

Best wishes
J_P
Old 11-28-2007, 04:21 AM
Guru

These numbers (25m) are not really for a normal 2Box detector.Except it is something else. Why Mineoro uses transmitter with 2 frequencies? Maybe the mix of signals to give something else........
I heard from people that used the old model of Mineoro (MO-80 i think) that it was a very good 2box detector and had the ability to detect from long distance. I never have work any of these Mineoro detectors
Your opinion????????
Old 11-28-2007, 06:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
These numbers (25m) are not really for a normal 2Box detector.Except it is something else. Why Mineoro uses transmitter with 2 frequencies? Maybe the mix of signals to give something else........
I heard from people that used the old model of Mineoro (MO-80 i think) that it was a very good 2box detector and had the ability to detect from long distance. I never have work any of these Mineoro detectors
Your opinion????????
Hi,
my opinion... is that all mineoro's stuff have some mistery inside !

25meters for a 2box ? They wrote some hundreds meters... anyway... even considering 25meters "only" that's impossible for a 2box with standard dimensions and power (like gemini and the tm808 ) doing that way... detecting stuff at 25meters underground...

Oh... well... it could be possible... if they found some 1/2 kilometer diameter UFO there under the factory of Mineoro in Brazil !

Impossible... I heard of detection also at 12meters but of very large things... and I mean very very large much more than a car! I saw with my eyes and heard sound of targets from 4 meters and the like... but they was large pipes and most important very long structures.

Fact that they use 2 freq at tx means few to me... I've used to some different long wave freq in my stuff but never detected stuff at that range of 25 meters.... I've tested also near a old train and detector doesn't sound at 20meters but just at 10-12meters but on the air! Soil is really different thing for 2boxes... you cannot find stuff at 50-60cm (like 15cm paint can)... how can you hear sound from 25meters underground ???

What to say... to me it's just another impossible claim !

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 12-11-2007, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Yes, activity of objects buried for long time.

I built a two boxes based on Charles D. Rakes' circuit in book. With modification in transmitter with germanium transistor at 2.7 ohm in emitter in limit, consumption 25 mA. In the receiver, the first stage repeated with some mods. In critic resonant adjustment quit and adding winds, no adding caps! it was capable to detect small artillery ball (individual), no very deep, but another brand of two boxes can't detect this small ball.

You can increases the sensibility of your TM808 inserting a plug without any connection or install a key for to interrupt the audio. Without the audio is very sensitive only with the meter for some two boxes, try you in your TM 808.

Return with my experiences. I replace the transmitter based on germanium for the transmitter of the Mineoro two boxes BL692. In the delicate adjustment I make –also mechanical, this is fundamental– I girate in a site the two box slowly and control the activity of the needle of the microamp. In a point the microamp show a kind of interference and found the origin: an only coin at 5 meters of the two boxes buried at 15 cm depth.

Another secret for two boxes: uses separates batteries for transmitter and receiver. I learn this of the old 2 boxes Mineoro BL692.
hi Esteban!
can you please send me a diagram on how to separate the batteries for the TX and RX?
Old 12-11-2007, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Yes, activity of objects buried for long time.

I built a two boxes based on Charles D. Rakes' circuit in book. With modification in transmitter with germanium transistor at 2.7 ohm in emitter in limit, consumption 25 mA. In the receiver, the first stage repeated with some mods. In critic resonant adjustment quit and adding winds, no adding caps! it was capable to detect small artillery ball (individual), no very deep, but another brand of two boxes can't detect this small ball.

You can increases the sensibility of your TM808 inserting a plug without any connection or install a key for to interrupt the audio. Without the audio is very sensitive only with the meter for some two boxes, try you in your TM 808.

Return with my experiences. I replace the transmitter based on germanium for the transmitter of the Mineoro two boxes BL692. In the delicate adjustment I make –also mechanical, this is fundamental– I girate in a site the two box slowly and control the activity of the needle of the microamp. In a point the microamp show a kind of interference and found the origin: an only coin at 5 meters of the two boxes buried at 15 cm depth.

hi Esteban!
can you please send me a diagram on how to separate the batteries for the TX and RX fo my TM-808? THANKYOU!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Guru

Remember: is under your risk!!! you must be very prudent in this operation. I said that is better separation batteries for Tr and Rec for some projects, don't know if is good for the TM808. In the case you wish separate batteries, you need a swicht (or see if the rotative switch of the TM808 has a free switch for to use in this function). But the batteries checker position only will be for the receiver. Go schematic and mod. Hope I don't forget any detail!
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Guru

Hope no problem with P5_Sync? Any idea?
Old 12-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Guru

Default MP-10 two-box

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
These are all very interesting stories and speculations. But I am still wondering... is it really true what Mineoro says "will detect to a depth of 82.02ft / 25m." "It will also find tiny gold nuggets, diamonds, precious and semiprecious stones."

Has anyone tried the Mineoro MP-10 two-box detector and found any of these things at that depth? Or is this perhaps more Mineoro BS?

Best wishes
J_P
Hello J_P

I think nobody pay atention to all messages i put in Geotech Forums
I already put here the performance of my Mineoro 08-MI two box.all tests made in my field test with coins,objects and a gold medal buried 20YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When i was in Brazil,i try both models 08MI and MP-10.The test was made by one member of mineoro team named Paulo Torquato(Paulinho),in Mineoro factory where there is a cooper radiator buried 16years ago,he try both ,and MP10 go only 10cm more deep,so i decide to buy 08MI.
If people here in Forum believe in what Hung say,that i´m a beginner in TH,i say he is wrong!!! More than 25 years ago i start metal detecting with an old M-scope"ORION",it was a sucessfull experience,in the first day i find some coins and a gold ring,so i never say bye bye to this hobby. should i say hobby? One person who travel to Brazil and spend a lot of money in Mineoro devices like i do,i think its more than simple weekend hobby.
So i registrate in Geotech forums only to share with other people wath i know and also to get more information about T-Hunting.
IF PEOPLE HERE DONT TRUST IN MY METAL DETECTING EXPERIENCE,AND THE RESULTS IN MY FIELD TESTS,I CHALLENGE EVERYONE HERE TO BUY THE SAME DETECTORS I HAVE AND YOU WILL SEE WHO TELL THE TRUTH IN THIS FORUMS!!!
Next week my team and me,we go travel to real gold mine and test Mineoro models FG80,DC2006,2008,PDC210 and Alonso LRL ,its what Hung say to Carl NC to do,but he is a very busy man...So,me and my team will travel to this far away gold mine,with real GOLD buried very deep long,long time ago...
If someone want to know the test results just ask,and PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES,GO INTO REALYTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST REGARDS
Old 12-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Guru

With the extreme long range claimed for mineoro´s detectors, i dont see any point in testing it in a gold mine:There is gold everywhere,so i suppose it will l beep all the time, as usual?
Fred.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan

I know that you can detect at semilong range distance with two boxes, well constructed, well adjusted, a coin at 5 meters (buried for long time) or some more of the receiver, but you'll pay attention in the "needle" of the microamp, what causes the movement in a X direction and no in other. Synthesis: all detector you can modify for semi-long range detector, as a car you can modify for to run as a rocket with nitro.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Morgan

I know that you can detect at semilong range distance with two boxes, well constructed, well adjusted, a coin at 5 meters (buried for long time) or some more of the receiver, but you'll pay attention in the "needle" of the microamp, what causes the movement in a X direction and no in other. Synthesis: all detector you can modify for semi-long range detector, as a car you can modify for to run as a rocket with nitro.
Hi Esteban,

As a skeptic, I'm always intrigued by your LRL claims. The reason I am prepared to take you seriously, is because you don't appear to have a hidden agenda, and you're not trying to make a quick buck from some unsuspecting punter. My only wish is that you post a schematic of something you "know" works. I'm not looking for state-of-the-art, or expecting you give away the crown jewels. Just something that maybe can detect a coin 2m away, for example.

Perhaps that could be your Christmas present to us?

I'm prepared to build it and test with an open mind.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Guru

Hi Qiaozhi,

Maybe, maybe. Who knows?
Old 12-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Guru

Default Morgan a beginner in MD???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Negative or incorrect info about product users unprepared to release such, weighs a lot if disclosed public. This is true in all departments of comercial affairs. Metal detecting business is no exception.

Morgan once again shows to me he is a beginner in this art, does not know 40% of what his equipment can do and attempt to release his impressions as undisputable truth. I'm sorry for you man.

First of all. The 08MI along with the MP10 are probably the best 2box detectors ever made. I had told this in the past if anyone remember. Mineoro 2boxes act as regular 2 box (with unbelievable power) and also employs electrostatic principle technology to detect long time buried metals from long distance. Damasio in 1959 while building a new antenna system discovered a way to enhance RF reception and employed this in a new concept of 2boxes.

There's the documented case of Mr. Anisio Trelha who in 1969 found a cache of gold coins from 360 feet away using the 08MI. This is not story. This is fact!
The device detects also from its sides with a special antenna and pocesses 2 VUs showing activity for objects which fall in this scenario or for small objects.

YES. The 08MI , MP10 can detect small objects buried such as a coin or a ring. All you have to do is look at the VU and calibrate it for small objects.

I used to own a 08MI in the past.

Too bad Morgan does not know how to use his instrument right and pose here as an expert of it.

Suggestion: Learn your stuff first!
Hello
Before put this nonsense about me that i´m a beginner in metal detecting,you must pay more atention to my field tests,because i say all the truth to people in GEOTECH FORUMS.
For me it doesn´t mather who you are,but i should say you are the best MARKETING AGENT OF MINEORO LRL.

Kind regards
Old 12-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi,

Maybe, maybe. Who knows?
YOU know!
So, how it is?
Fred
Old 12-13-2007, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Remember: is under your risk!!! you must be very prudent in this operation. I said that is better separation batteries for Tr and Rec for some projects, don't know if is good for the TM808. In the case you wish separate batteries, you need a swicht (or see if the rotative switch of the TM808 has a free switch for to use in this function). But the batteries checker position only will be for the receiver. Go schematic and mod. Hope I don't forget any detail!
Thankyou again Esteban! I will take the risk!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
I think nobody pay atention to all messages i put in Geotech Forums. I already put here the performance of my Mineoro 08-MI two box.

08 MI detects 1kg (coins) at 60cm in mineralized groud. With this 2box you can´t find single coins. Fortunly this device discriminate iron (size horse shoe).For me its a good metal detector,i find many things,very deep,but not so deep as Mineoro put as propaganda... I try another 2 box,the white´s TM808 and can´t get any signal over this buried 1kg coins(mineralized soil),so this time Mineoro 08MI is the winer.

I think Mineoro 08MI also can find other things like precious stones or maybe nugets,because it as two sensitive metters and is prepared to work with ground resistivity,and also prepared to work with normal MD switch on the box with 12 meter cable,all optional. This device as good discrimination and good deep if you can do the delicate tuning in control panel,machine will give first the metter indication and when more near the target you ear also soud.I can say this metter its extremly sensitive.It can find easy one jar with coins 1 meter deep... About 08 MI i can congratulate Mr.Damasio the inventor for this good 2 box detector,i find deep and nice relics with this Mineoro. Unfortunly the oposit with the other one, the LRL...

I did read your field report about the Mineoro 08M1 2-box detector. From your posts I can conclude you observed the 08M1 finding a jar of coins 1 meter deep, not 492 feet deep as printed in the Mineoro propaganda. You also concluded the 08M1 can discriminate better, and locate shallow targets in mineralized ground where the less expensive competitors cannot. Judging from your conclusions, I would think this might be a good 2-box detector to use for finding metal targets in shallow ground where other 2-box detectors don't get a signal. (of course you need to pay the cost of 4 Whites or Fisher 2-box detectors for a 08M1).

What is interesting is that you say you think the 08M1 can also find other things like precious stones. Now this is where this detector could be an outstanding tool to use in diamond mines and for diamond prospectors. I would love to recover hands full of raw diamonds or rubies using a 2-box detector. What has been your experience in locating precious stones using the 08M1? Does it locate large diamonds like Sharky is hunting in India? Can you post any photos of diamonds or other precious stones you found?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Guru

Default 08-MI 2-box

Hello

About this device to find diamonds and other precious stones,i never try, so i can´t say if it realy works.
The 08 MI as some kind of ground resistivimeter to conect to this detector,they sell it as an extra. Its some kind of bars with cables to conect to detector and to ground,and its possible to measure ground resistivity using the meter of the two box,so i think if there are diferente measure in the field its because of diferent materials buried undergroud.Unfortunly i dont have experience in searching for precious stones.
This two box its a versatil device,it was my unique good choice in Mineoro...

Kind regards
Old 12-15-2007, 02:19 AM
Guru

Default 08-MI 2-box

Hi Morgan

Thank you for your information. I am reading the 08M1 page and I see it has the same propaganda as the MP10 model except the range and depth is printed as 65.62yd / 60m Range, 2,81ft / 10m depth. compared to the 164yd / 150m range and 82.02ft / 25m depth for the MP10. How deep were you able to find your deepest treasure with the 08M1?

Good luck with your testing the Mineoro PDC long range locators. I will wait to see what results you observe.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Guru

Default lrl Esteban christmas present to Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Esteban,

As a skeptic, I'm always intrigued by your LRL claims. The reason I am prepared to take you seriously, is because you don't appear to have a hidden agenda, and you're not trying to make a quick buck from some unsuspecting punter. My only wish is that you post a schematic of something you "know" works. I'm not looking for state-of-the-art, or expecting you give away the crown jewels. Just something that maybe can detect a coin 2m away, for example.

Perhaps that could be your Christmas present to us?

I'm prepared to build it and test with an open mind.
Hello

Are you interested in schematic of this detektorpistol made by Esteban ?
I come from my tests in a real gold mine where i test some mineoro lrl and this detektorpistol the same as Esteban as in photo.All the tests made with mineoro result in complete faylure,we get only randomic signals,so its useless devices for gold hunting.For me it doesn´t matter what Hung says,now i´m absolutly sure about mineoro,only randomic signals,none of them in the same place where tests was made before.
But fortunly with detektorpistol we get two times the signal in the same place and it was found a nice 0,5gr gold nugget at 10cm deep.I ask my friend the ouner of this device if i can make photos and take notes of this electronic circuit,and he say yes. So,i think this device was sell by Alonso but made by Esteban.
I decide not to put schematic here without his permition...
Can you convince him to give to forum this Christmas present?
I will make one of this pistoldetektor for me!!!
Kind regards
Old 12-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Guru

Wink 08-MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan

Thank you for your information. I am reading the 08M1 page and I see it has the same propaganda as the MP10 model except the range and depth is printed as 65.62yd / 60m Range, 2,81ft / 10m depth. compared to the 164yd / 150m range and 82.02ft / 25m depth for the MP10. How deep were you able to find your deepest treasure with the 08M1?

Good luck with your testing the Mineoro PDC long range locators. I will wait to see what results you observe.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello

With car size target you have meter movment 5m distance with this 2-box. Usualy little coins you cant fint but large coins its possible,only near the surface.
I already return from this tests near gold mine,and one of this lrl found gold but only two meter distance.I need a good E.engineer who help me to put more power on this device.Its not mineoro who find the gold.
There is the possibility to put shematic here...lets convince the inventor,he is among us in this forum

Kind regards