Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaFar2010 View Post
Dear sir,
See the link.
https://youtu.be/ABZSqZKeS5U
There are many methods and LRLs better than Alonso's PD!!!
It seems, you recently discovered the PD.
Hi Hassan.

All these video don't show a lrl but a normal MD.
I can't understand why everyone that can catch an object from 20...50 ...70cm says that his device is a lrl and not a MD.
I saw a video by you or another from Dragan where you work a real LRL.
Please put the real video here and not the others that shows simple MDs.

Regards
Old 11-02-2019, 05:59 PM

HelloDear Geo.
This video isn't mine, it belongs to a friend.
I agree you, all of such videos is a MD, not LRL.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:31 PM
Guru

Default THE ALONSO PD clones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
ALONSO PD MISSION ACCOMPLISHED VIDEO1,VIDEO2

SUCCESSFUL NULLING FERRITE ALONSO PD !! SUCCESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqZviMw2mpA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlwxjbNzPac

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR GREEK FRIEND GEO, THE BEST GREEK IN THE WORLD.

THANK YOU GEO

POZDRAV IZ SRBIJE MAJSTORE. ZIVELI !!
Hello to all in this forum, I came here today to informe all of you about some people who are selling Alonso PD clones worldwide for the amazing price of 20000 dollars each one,and the big lie is they said I aprove this LRLs, first of all I have nothing to do with this dark business ,and not aprove at all that kind of clones,since the begining I told the PD is unstable,and its for LRL beginers,a short distance locator. See the photo of this PD clones and be carefull,not fall into this trap,

best regards
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2020, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farid View Post
This device (izaac pistol detector) was built on the basis of Alonso's PD and we were the first to succeed in this project.

https://youtu.be/UH1jBnFYhZk

More info on our telegram
channel:@izaaclrl

Mail: isaac308gsxr@gmail.com

Hi to all members.
with whole respect to other members;

It seem you are one of comrades or servants of this fraudulent guy (Izaac)
or maybe you are himself; Izaac.
as we know he is a serious cheater that has pulled out hard-earned money from many of people wallets even simple workers, the people with hope to find an object to change their bad life situations.
as I know from many reports this cruel is notorious in his country; Iran.

many of people damn him and are thirsty to his blood. if access him, will surely kill him. shame on Izaac and his assistants or any Izaac resembles.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaFar2010 View Post
Dear sir,
See the link.
https://youtu.be/ABZSqZKeS5U
There are many methods and LRLs better than Alonso's PD!!!
It seems, you recently discovered the PD.

That's it.. you are definitely right...

This guy (Izaac) focused on one thing that has been become obsolete for a long time...
apparently his habit is to prettify a box with rubbish inside to deceive credulous people; spider net.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Hassan.

All these video don't show a lrl but a normal MD.
I can't understand why everyone that can catch an object from 20...50 ...70cm says that his device is a lrl and not a MD.
I saw a video by you or another from Dragan where you work a real LRL.
Please put the real video here and not the others that shows simple MDs.

Regards

Hi Geo, You shot at center of target.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello to all in this forum, I came here today to informe all of you about some people who are selling Alonso PD clones worldwide for the amazing price of 20000 dollars each one,and the big lie is they said I aprove this LRLs, first of all I have nothing to do with this dark business ,and not aprove at all that kind of clones,since the begining I told the PD is unstable,and its for LRL beginers,a short distance locator. See the photo of this PD clones and be carefull,not fall into this trap,

best regards

Hi dear Morgan,

It's a pleasure see you again here my old friend ...
you are one of the most greatest in PD world and who familiarized other people with PD in this world. I learned many many things from you and consider you as my instructor in this realm.

I see you are incredibly informed of facts about this guy. this vampire who drinks blood of his insane nation. what can call a guy who is merciless to his nation. I am in believe that Daeshians are more better than this guy.
I see you encountered to this matter somehow conservatively and refused to call his name.
No problem, I again introduce him instead of you... as we see in your attached image on round disk the carved name of this Damned is Izaac.

It's very important for people to come here and see the facts about this device( PD) to believe it is not especial thing.. it is unstable and not deserve to account on it for serious treasure hunting. to know that it's obsolete and time of PD has passed. to believe PD at end is really waste of money and time/life.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:34 PM
Guru

Quote:

best regards

but as i know people buy izaac PD said it is work . and said found with it long buried metals
Old 02-29-2020, 12:08 AM
Guru

the price for this PD is high,its not possible to make it 100% stable,it drift,this is big price for that kind of locator,the original cost 2.000 dollars the clone 20.000 dollars.
yes it work as a treasure locator but at short distances of only a few meters as Geo confirm this behavior when play with the PD here in my field test,there are videos showing that.
Old 02-29-2020, 12:11 AM
Guru

QUOTE=Morgan;158585]the price for this PD is high,its not possible to make it 100% stable,it drift,this is big price for that kind of locator,the original cost 2.000 dollars the clone 20.000 dollars.
yes it work as a treasure locator but at short distances of only a few meters as Geo confirm this behavior when play with the PD here in my field test,there are videos showing that.
Old 02-29-2020, 09:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
the price for this PD is high,its not possible to make it 100% stable,it drift,this is big price for that kind of locator,the original cost 2.000 dollars the clone 20.000 dollars.
Morgan. I want buy from you original Alnso PD 4000 dollar. Are you sell it? I am ready.
Old 02-29-2020, 11:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
i asked from izaac he reply

لطفا از قول من براش بنویسید که برد بلند برای این نوع پی دی در ساختار صحیح لوپ اومگا و rx هست همانطور که در ویدئوهای بعدی تست یک مدل pd به رنگ قرمز را در میدان تست خود نشان میدهید مشخص است که pd قرمز رنگ از فاصله بیشتری نسبت به pd آلنسو قادر به سنس میدان تست شماست و از روی شکل ساختاری دستگاه کاملا معلوم هست که نتوانسته اید فریت را به مانند دستگاه خود آلنسو فعال کنید و تمام قدرت سنس برای لوپ omga و rx هست و اگر متال دتکتور در لبه آستانه پایدار باشد برد خیلی زیادی را خواهید داشت پس در نتیجه برد بلند برای لوپ omga و rx هست چیزی که در دستگاه آلنسو بهش خیلی دقت نشده و ناپایدار هست.
اگر به عکس لوپ آلنسو دقت کنید شکل نامنظم و ناهماهنگی دارد به خاطر همین در حساسیتهای بالا کاملا باید ناپایدار باشد ولیکن لوپ ساخت من کاملا اصولی و با دقت بسیار زیاد درست شده است و از اینرو میتوان با بالاترین رنج حساسیت کاملا پایدار عمل کند.
از آنجایی که قدرت هر متال دتکتوری به دقت و طراحی درست لوپ آن بر میگردد قطعا در این دستگاه هم این موضوع صدق میکند

he said about your red PD movie against what he done and built
i know about forum Rules .
Attached Images

Old 02-29-2020, 04:16 PM

Oh, and developed the topic. We were warned, for which THANKS to MORGAN, the rest is everyone’s personal choice and let everyone decide for himself, collect, configure, go all this thorny path. Or buy ready.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

but as i know people buy izaac PD said it is work . and said found with it long buried metals

And I know many of people who are dissatisfied and so much angry with him that if find him will kill him. so, how can be such discrepancy here?
the answer is: in fact you are one of Izaac men and at his service. no doubt.
Old 02-29-2020, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
And I know many of people who are dissatisfied and so much angry with him that if find him will kill him. so, how can be such discrepancy here?
the answer is: in fact you are one of Izaac men and at his service. no doubt.

yes . i am izaac . come here and kill me .
Old 03-01-2020, 09:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
yes . i am izaac . come here and kill me .

Yes , good you confess to this.. of course you are one of his servants and his agents here to buy credit for him...
No need to shed his filthy blood...
I will kill your false credit or personality and divulge your real face . this is much more effective.

PD joined to history...
Now in Iran some knowledgeable engineers have made very effective electronic treasure trackers which PD is nothing in comparison.

and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes , good you confess to this.. of course you are one of his servants and his agents here to buy credit for him...
I will kill your false credit or personality and divulge your real face . this is much more effective.

PD joined to history...
Now in Iran some knowledgeable engineers have made very effective electronic treasure trackers which PD is nothing in comparison.

and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man.

I read about you in telegram channel. You come out from RS hidden section all secret data about alnso PD and give to izaac . against you want form izaac give you one PD for free .
Izaac didnt give you free PD . know you attacked him .
I dont know you bout in my opinion why you spy from hidden fourm ??
Dont worry your blood Pressure go hi
Better finish this children play

Greetings dear ones
To inform friends and compatriots
Occasionally, people's animosity goes out of the way of personal animosity. A man named Mahmoud from Hamedan, known as Michael on the site of the Long Range Locator, an international forum, nods and jokes that are really out of the reach of a human being. And this guy's enmity with me is why I didn't give him a free apparatus after finishing his job, and of course he had made such a request before it was finished, and the research work was not yet finished, and that this poor and miserable man It goes without saying that one device is not worth all the nagging on an international site and winning national prestige. This fool has forgotten that foreigners on the same site did not give information to the Iranians and that the Iranians were being ignorant and telling the Iranians that they could not build this device. Now that this tool is made by an Iranian, it should be your boast, not your jealousy and the jealousy of a cow mate.
This guy with a ragtag Morgan who is a Russian resident of Orange is constantly spraying and nibbling on that site and I have given you the Iranian and Iranian eyebrows to judge the rest of the story for you to judge for yourself.
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2020, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:

PD joined to history...

PD joined to history...

Nobody never Iranian engineers cannot built . all is copy and fake seem your PD .
In the world only Andreas from Greek and me built real Alnso clone . also I know recently izaac for Iran also Built Alnso clone .
I dont like Alnso PD because I having very better other PD .
Old 03-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Guru

Quote:

PD joined to history...

and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man

Come here and say compliment and bravo to Morgan may be one day he say you more about Alnso PD . HAHAHAHAAAAA.
I n my opinion your are stupid man . here is international forum better be shutt up .
Spy man .
You took an Iranian eyebrow .
Iranian are great
Old 03-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:

I read about you in telegram channel. You come out from RS hidden section all secret data about alnso PD and give to izaac . against you want form izaac give you one PD for free .
Izaac didnt give you free PD . know you attacked him .
I dont know you bout in my opinion why you spy from hidden fourm ??
Dont worry your blood Pressure go hi
Better finish this children play

This is Izaac and his filthy assistants plan to make such gossips...
It's impossible that me spy for a demoniac like Izaac.. as we know you are his servant and of course RS. forum member so it's more acceptable you have done such thing for him and betrayed other members. you really smell a rat..
Don't try divisively tattle. your shots are all on stones.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Guru

Quote:

This is Izaac and his filthy assistants to make such gossips...
It's impossible that me spy for a demoniac like Izaac.. as we know you are his servant and of course RS. forum member so it's more acceptable you have done such thing for him and betrayed other members. you really smell a rat..
Don't try divisively tattle. you shots are all on stones.

Mahmood
As I said you . you are only stupid .
I don't mind being stupid in international forum with you
Old 03-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Guru

Quote:

Morgan. I want buy from you original Alnso PD 4000 dollar. Are you sell it? I am ready.
Morgan
yes or no
Old 03-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
and you, aft- remain at his service, prostrate in front of his foot kiss palm of this hollow man

Come here and say compliment and bravo to Morgan may be one day he say you more about Alnso PD . HAHAHAHAAAAA.
I n my opinion your are stupid man . here is international forum better be shutt up .
Spy man .
You took an Iranian eyebrow .
Iranian are great

So ,... Why you are so much angry in this case? is it up to you? what's the advantage for you that constantly advocate this guy? main reason is you have vested interested here. and have a share in selling his rubbishes.

In all nations there are good and some bad people... and Iranians have no exception.. you and your chief Izaac are from those pile of Iran.. an never try to pertain yourself to other piles of Iranians who are noble people. when somebody try to sell a trash as a treasure finder to his compatriots with tremendous price is not human at all.... is much more worse than a vampire drinks his nation blood. the act that you and your filthy chief have done frequently.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Mahmood
As I said you . you are only stupid .
I don't mind being stupid in international forum with you

These statements are other proof to confirm all things against you.

BTW; give my greetings to this Mahmood. who is this guy? I think is one of your enemies. you have a plenty of enemies that don't determine them from each other.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:22 PM

Hi Isaac is a fraudster who deceives many innocent people in Iran Zeus system is a nonsense toy that does not work