LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-28-2023, 03:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Jafal Thanks for Video , here I understand that RF waves created or illuminates Way of Camera for view Image , any time this image is with reflection from cool undergound object , and other time is reflection of heat (IR) from also object .

This is theory of big Master Esteban for Light and LRL .
it has always been the way! in the projects put forward by esteban or other !members there has always been a coil stimulator or a secondary transmitter
Old 04-28-2023, 03:36 AM
Guru

That's why I still believe in projects with a passive transmitter or stimulator! I still believe that the Alonso PD project was the best project posted in the group until today...!
Old 04-28-2023, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
That's why I still believe in projects with a passive transmitter or stimulator! I still believe that the Alonso PD project was the best project posted in the group until today...!
Your opinion is interesting. What role does the stimulator play?
Old 04-28-2023, 03:26 PM

[QUOTE = Pahom;你的观点很有趣。刺激器起什么作用?[/QUOTE]
Its speed is slow, and it is necessary to be above the metal, so it is not practical for the location of the location, it is not practical, no fast detection of the remote scanner
Old 07-18-2023, 08:28 PM

I created the underground camera project before, unfortunately I couldn't do the second one. I tested it where there is an engraving mark

video link

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9Wa_5szdc7g&feature=share8
Old 07-19-2023, 04:39 AM

Good work.. this is a tomb.. most probably wooden tomb.. it could also be a stone tomb.. edges clearly seen.. it is buried under the ground of a cave.. belongings are on top if tomb: golden statue, coins, and a big box.
The shining thing on the left is a big gold target but not (yet) clearly manifested by the camera.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:20 AM

One more thing, it is very important to note that after many many years of using very advanced version of such unique underground-detecting cameras, the camera CAN NOT determine target's Zero Spot OR Depth no matter what you do.. so it remains a very nice secondary tool to virtually SEE and get acquainted with details of the target you are pursuing.
Old 07-20-2023, 09:12 AM

I think 1 lrl and 1 imaging system are enough for punctuation.
Old 10-30-2023, 06:42 PM

As for some of you asking about the audio clip in Participation 530.
.. I think it is adding a ring coil (pulsating pwm) in the focus of the lens, called the polarization and conditioning coil, which polarizes the spin axes of the electrons and collects them in the focus of the lens to be at the density required for imaging with infrared optical induction. Paying attention to the polarity of the polarization file. The North Pole is perpendicular to the Earth's surface. The force of the field is stronger than the Earth's field.

Old 11-01-2023, 09:14 AM

Hello
Thank you dear friend
Can you provide more information?
Old 11-03-2023, 08:44 AM

I don't know more my dear friend
Old 12-27-2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar View Post
In the end, I extend my heartfelt thanks to my friends Jafal and Al-Hayt29. For the useful information they provided, God made it in the balance of your good deeds -------------- And in the end, I present to my friend Robin and the rest of the friends this gift, which is a partial explanation of the version that uses the radio signal injection to the ground using focused white light by an optical fiber or a collecting lens. And the following picture suffices the explanation -------------- I wish you good luck

Hello, Mr. Omar. I thank you and Jafal and Al-Hayt29 and other friends for your good scientific content. I am building this camera but haven't managed to see the buried metal yet. There are scientific materials that may be necessary to know in order to make a camera, which I will share with you and the friends of the group. In my opinion, any metal buried in the soil creates an anomaly in the earth's magnetic field. The magnetic field lines of this anomaly reach the earth's surface and charged particles are trapped in these lines. The anomaly created by the buried metal has a hologram image of the metal. We cannot capture field lines with a normal camera. But we can see these particles in the infrared range by stimulating and concentrating these charged particles. Therefore, we use the driving coil to collect the particles at the focal point of the lens (similar to standing waves). Also, we use a high frequency rf transmitter to attract, concentrate and move more particles. It seems that some kind of combined modulation may be used to further stimulate the buried metal to vibrate . I wish you success in your work
Old 03-25-2024, 09:17 AM

Does laptop emit any radiation.. which can be activating the Target. Acting as stimulator

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images