LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
Since I was addressing NMR and not mechanical vibration, is it possible NMR frequencies are altered by the molecular/lattice structure of the atoms? Maybe. But as you said, "it is highly unlikely anybody could detect this resonance outside an extremely strong electromagnetic field."
Yes, I consider that all carbon has a tendency to create covalent bonds with itself and often with other elements. What I wonder is if the covalent bonding among the atoms of an all carbon substance would show the same NMR regardless of what all carbon substance is being tested, or if the variations in structure of the lattice would cause the frequency to be noticeably altered. It was my understanding that the NMR is dependent partly on the chemical bonding structure. But I am not certain, since you explained that water shows the resonance frequency of hydrogen. It makes me wonder if NMR testing machines are able to tell the difference between diamond and charcoal or graphite.

But as you said, I don't see how variations in NMR resonance of carbon would be relevant to MFD, or LRLs in general, as neither of these operate in a sufficient magnetic field, and are operating at the wrong frequencies based on what the manufacturers told us.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-01-2007, 11:50 PM
Guru

I'm not master in physics, also you don't, but I know that all bodies over absolute zero emit IR. YOU MUST KNOW THIS SIMPLE MATTER.

Terahertz radiation (or millimetre waves, with a frequency of 1012 Hz) consists of light waves with a wavelength in between microwaves and normal infrared radiation. Terahertz radiation can be used for imaging of concealed objects such as weapons, medical imaging, and the detection of certain chemicals such as explosives and drugs. All objects at room temperature emit a continuous stream of terahertz radiation. We are particularly interested in terahertz pulses with a duration around a picosecond (10-12 s). Such ultrashort pulses are important for fundamental studies of novel materials, the study of biological processes, and particle accelerators. The generation and application of terahertz pulses has been studied intensely for the past 10 years or so with now about 500 publications a year. The Strathclyde group led by Klaas Wynne has been working in this area since 1996.

http://bcp.phys.strath.ac.uk/pr/07pr1.php

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:mCsvDU-9Oo4J:coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/resources/paper_products/print_publication_pdf/eta_car_back_panels.pdf+all+metals+emits+infrared+ university&hl=es&ct=clnk&cd=56&gl=py

And 1,000 like this you can found with some study. You're a sample who must be redirected to the school!!

Insist with your chromium, your ruby laser and maser, you master of the negativity. And what if you show me a classic GENERAL formula, you the master in physics, eh? What!!!

Show me all the formulas you want, these no quit what I know in use for detect via IR beam! And also nothing to see GENERAL FORMULAS with DERIVATED APPLICATIONS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU CAN FOUND USES OF GENERAL PRINCIPLES. If you don't know, the world of the energy is vaste!!! Do you see the difference?

Is very easy AND YOU DON'T KNOW!!! Hate me!!! Go, you master in nothing!!!

I insist: the only you know about IR is regarding the remote control of your DVD and TV. But you can use for other purposes... if you put SOME EFFORT!!!

Leave Hung in peace, who has more experience, 1,000 times, than you.
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban,

I would not worry about what Max claims about infrared. Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions. You cannot expect him to read any science reports about this. He already established in a different post that he is a real busy guy and he does not have time for reading lots of science reports. I think maybe he don't care what you show the Caltech professor says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
You emit a IR-laser or IR modulated in audio beam, NO A FIX BEAM in wich you insert the tone via a capacitor. No, you ON and OFF the IR diode at this tone frequency, can be 400 Hz. This tone (modulation) appears as a phase shift in a receiver system. I only try with IR, but sure IR-laser will be better, but much more expensive in comparation. Not for to measure temp, but this beam is like a precisse antenna in wich beam "travel" the phenomenom (because I try it only for old buried items, no for new) and dislocates the system. Also all bodies emit IR, metals in major quantity. But the question is: why I can't detect a person (wich emit IR) but yes a metal buried? What is the associated phenomenom inherent to this? Atomic vibration also? Is very complex!
This is a very interesting thing you talk about. Let me see if I understand correctly:
You say I should take an inrfared LED or an infrared laser, and pulse it on and off with a square wave, not sine wave at maybe 400HZ. This beam should be aimed at an old buried metal target. Correct?

If I understand your idea correctly for sending a beam to the long time buried metal, then my question is: How do I measure phase shift? Do I look for a change in the phase of the transmitted light beam frequency? or do I look for a diffenrence between the transmitted and the reflected beam? I would think a reflected beam will show very close to the same time as the beam sent when the target is at close distance.

In order to measure a phase shift, I would think it is necessary to use a very fast IC to see the small shift in a light beam time. Am I correct? Do we need to use methods similar to radar ranging techniques? What kind of circuit do you use to see the phase change?

Also, has this phenomena been seen in different light frequencies besides the usual infrared diodes and lasers? Do you know of any experiments with the red lasers or the 532nm high power green lasers?

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 12:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
These things cannot be used in cars with engine on. You intentionally disinformate people. I'm not an owner of mineoro's devices but I'm sure some serious people having it will confirm that.
Since I own a Mineoro FG80, and I was barely interested enough to test this, I will conditionally defend Hung on this one.

With the engine turned off, I could tune my FG80 to ~330 to get silence in all directions. Once I cranked the engine, I had to detune by 70 to again get to the silence threshold.

Whether the engine was on or off, the FG80 was more sensitive pointing straight ahead (or straight behind, since the FG80 cannot distinguish between front & back). So I investigated, and found that as long as the key was on, the FG80 could not be brought close to the dash without beeping. In fact, I had to detune all the way down to "30" to maintain silence close to the dash, even with the engine off. So my dash must be spewing tremendous amounts of ions!

So what do I mean by "conditionally" defend Hung? Well, the claim was, "These things cannot be used in cars with engine on," and what I found was that my FG80 can be "used" with the engine on. There is still the glaring question as to whether the FG80 is "useful", regardless of cars and engines.

- Carl
Old 09-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
So my dash must be spewing tremendous amounts of ions! There is still the glaring question as to whether the FG80 is "useful", regardless of cars and engines.
Have you considered the potential health problems of ions floating around your dash board? Suppose some of these are lead ions from pre-green solder days? Maybe if you wear a gas mask while driving you'll be safe.

As I recall from the last postings about the FG80, we were told it really doesn't detect fresh gold, that it must be buried at least 10 years. In fact I thought there was talk about all the Mineoro FG detectors cannot detect fresh gold. So what does the FG stand for? What does the Mineoro detect besides electrical noise?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Guru

1. You say I should take an inrfared LED or an infrared laser, and pulse it on and off with a square wave, not sine wave at maybe 400HZ. This beam should be aimed at an old buried metal target. Correct?

Square wave, 50% duty cicle, from a 555. Yes, and his very precisse. No much distance with common IR leds. When you pick a beep in movement, you search for the precisse point.

2. If I understand your idea correctly for sending a beam to the long time buried metal, then my question is: How do I measure phase shift? Do I look for a change in the phase of the transmitted light beam frequency? or do I look for a diffenrence between the transmitted and the reflected beam? I would think a reflected beam will show very close to the same time as the beam sent when the target is at close distance.

I think occurs a variation in height between the tone present in a receiver (this is filtrate as an interference in ANY sensitive system like a milivoltmeter). YOU DON'T NEED IR leds receiver. Also this filtrates in FM reveiver, and the signal of the target is directly in the beam or beams, no in the telescopic antenna, for example. But today maybe is not possible in this band (FM).

3. In order to measure a phase shift, I would think it is necessary to use a very fast IC to see the small shift in a light beam time. Am I correct? Do we need to use methods similar to radar ranging techniques? What kind of circuit do you use to see the phase change?

Maybe you're correct in this, but never I use sophisticated ICs. Don't know if this is or not similar to radar. The height of the tone changes. A simple adjustable comparator with audio generator.

4. Also, has this phenomena been seen in different light frequencies besides the usual infrared diodes and lasers? Do you know of any experiments with the red lasers or the 532nm high power green lasers?

No experiment with this. Once I use a common (cheap) Chinese laser pointer modulated at very low freq., and found button at 20 cm depth. Maybe the modulated frequency isn't the most important regarding the wavelenght of IR and laser in microwave regions. Metals reflects microwaves, and sure emission in vecinity, this is, IR.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:00 AM
Guru

Thank you for explanations Estaban,

There is still one part I don't understand -- The circuitry to measure the phase shift: Do I use only an audio circuit to listen to the 400 Hz transmit signal? And I listen for change in frequency or in amplitude or both? Is there some kind of receiver circuit to build?

What kind of circuit should I use, and what should I measure with this circuit?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Since I own a Mineoro FG80, and I was barely interested enough to test this, I will conditionally defend Hung on this one.

With the engine turned off, I could tune my FG80 to ~330 to get silence in all directions. Once I cranked the engine, I had to detune by 70 to again get to the silence threshold.

Whether the engine was on or off, the FG80 was more sensitive pointing straight ahead (or straight behind, since the FG80 cannot distinguish between front & back). So I investigated, and found that as long as the key was on, the FG80 could not be brought close to the dash without beeping. In fact, I had to detune all the way down to "30" to maintain silence close to the dash, even with the engine off. So my dash must be spewing tremendous amounts of ions!

So what do I mean by "conditionally" defend Hung? Well, the claim was, "These things cannot be used in cars with engine on," and what I found was that my FG80 can be "used" with the engine on. There is still the glaring question as to whether the FG80 is "useful", regardless of cars and engines.

- Carl
The 'pearl' above is among the very reasons I decided to leave this forum for a while and now after receiving an invitation to join another discussion forum I'm seriously thinking in quitting this one for good. No rewards.

This will be my last input on Mineoro detectors as sometimes I feel I deal with retarded people here, specially having to state the same things over and over again.

Carl, what amazes me in you is that you pose as a supposed scientific mind but you already gave me evidence that you are a rookie in those matters. But at least with the Mineoro detector in hand and also supposedly doing some tests, I would at least expect reasonable conclusions and inputs about it. But no, you speak nonsenses about the device's working principle even a layman would not say.
Mr. Brains, there's no such thing as the MIneoro receiving from front and back. Just because it's got a loop antenna it's in cardioid pattern by the ionic chamber, Einstein. If this was the case, all gold I found would be in the opposite way. I won't waste my time here explaining things about the directivity, even a person with 2 neurons would understand.

Also, if you still have not found gold with it, it's your problem, not mine or Mineoro's. You either DOES NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN or worse, you have bad intention and don't want admit the device in fact does. I sincerelly hope you don't get to this extreme, but coming from you, nobody knows.

Keep pretending the device is useless, In fact all LRLs in your hands are useless. If I were you I would worry and would go see a doctor right away.
Sorry pal, I cannot take your 'make believe' claims anymore.
This is my last input towards you and the FG80 subject. I tried to give you good info. But incompetence and twisted attitudes have limit.

Regards.
Old 09-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Guru

Old 09-02-2007, 02:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
I feel I deal with retarded people here, specially having to state the same things over and over again.
Nobody here is so retarded to believe the BS you repeat over and over with nothing to substantiate it except your extraordinarily fantastic stories.

Can you explain why we should believe a Mineoro LRL can find treasure when nobody on earth is willing to demonstrate it doing that?

Can you explain why we should believe you recently found a 500 year old legendary treasure in the middle of a large city, when there have been no news reports about this legendary find?

Can you explain why we should believe you have completed mods to a RangerTell that allows it to detect gold and silver coins a mile away?

Can you explain why we should believe you found gold veins in the forest that can't be verified by anything except your claim it is true?

Can you explain why we should believe this is your last post after demonstrating at least three times the past few months it is not?

Do you have any credible evidence to support any of these stories you have told?

Haven't you read the Intro note Carl posted in this forum, where he says: "Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged." And now you're whining when people think you're fullo BS and challenge you?

Hahahahaaaa,

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 02:15 AM
Guru

The first time I use FM receiver because you have here amplification and tone is present via "interference" in the FI section. The circuit of emission I put near the radio.

The second time, invent a system of "interference" (the tone in the receiver). Here I was "liberated" of the need of locate the circuit of emission near the radio. The loops creates the necessary "interference". I bought this detector to a man who wish this. He brought me a silver spoon located withs this, and later he found more things as roll of copper wire, etc. Don't know more of this man.

The third time I use a milivoltmeter based on 741 (classic simple circuit), but when I raise, this beeps. So, here you must reduced the sens. and stay more critic. Rapidly found a washer of copper. I leave this for the problem. I'm not sure to use low noise ICs in this application for example.

You measure changes in audio, because simple audio I use. Regarding audio, Alonso told me once: "The phenomenom is present in a piece of wire. The matter is to convert in sound." Great words of this genius!
Old 09-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
See you this rare things I wich think! (there are much more than this)
Yes, there is much more. There has been an enormous amount of research done in infrared antennas in the past decade, and discoveries how gold behaves differently than a simple metal when used in an antenna to transmit and receive these light frequencies.

What surprises me is you have found a simple way to detect these signals instead of the difficult methods in a laboratory. I will hope to sometime see the simple loop circuits you used.

Thank you for the excellent information,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 03:31 AM
Guru

Esteban, our research brought some relevant info on this. We can talk trough email if you wish.
Regards.

OK, tell me about it. Hung, calm, mantain your position if you believe you're in the correct point. Explain us about your new projects.

Regards

Esteban
Old 09-02-2007, 03:43 AM

Max, why you're mixing applications with general laws? Eh??

Where is your teacher? I will strike him with a stick. Or maybe you, first, bad pupil. Learn!! Learn!! Learn!!

Best regards

Nihil Roma Maius
Old 09-02-2007, 04:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Mr. Brains, there's no such thing as the MIneoro receiving from front and back. Just because it's got a loop antenna it's in cardioid pattern by the ionic chamber, Einstein.
From my "Mineoro tests" thread:

"Another prediction from the use of a loop antenna is that sensitivity is identical on both the front side and back side of the loop. Again, this can be easily demonstrated with a metal detector coil. The FG80 was tested again, but with the back side of the unit held facing the PI coil. Results were the same as the front side."

Hung, would you like to deny that my FG80 detects RF equally well from the front side or the back?

- Carl
Old 09-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I'm not master in physics, also you don't, but I know that all bodies over absolute zero emit IR. YOU MUST KNOW THIS SIMPLE MATTER.

Terahertz radiation (or millimetre waves, with a frequency of 1012 Hz) consists of light waves with a wavelength in between microwaves and normal infrared radiation. Terahertz radiation can be used for imaging of concealed objects such as weapons, medical imaging, and the detection of certain chemicals such as explosives and drugs. All objects at room temperature emit a continuous stream of terahertz radiation. We are particularly interested in terahertz pulses with a duration around a picosecond (10-12 s). Such ultrashort pulses are important for fundamental studies of novel materials, the study of biological processes, and particle accelerators. The generation and application of terahertz pulses has been studied intensely for the past 10 years or so with now about 500 publications a year. The Strathclyde group led by Klaas Wynne has been working in this area since 1996.

http://bcp.phys.strath.ac.uk/pr/07pr1.php

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:mCsvDU-9Oo4J:coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/resources/paper_products/print_publication_pdf/eta_car_back_panels.pdf+all+metals+emits+infrared+ university&hl=es&ct=clnk&cd=56&gl=py

And 1,000 like this you can found with some study. You're a sample who must be redirected to the school!!

Insist with your chromium, your ruby laser and maser, you master of the negativity. And what if you show me a classic GENERAL formula, you the master in physics, eh? What!!!

Show me all the formulas you want, these no quit what I know in use for detect via IR beam! And also nothing to see GENERAL FORMULAS with DERIVATED APPLICATIONS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU CAN FOUND USES OF GENERAL PRINCIPLES. If you don't know, the world of the energy is vaste!!! Do you see the difference?

Is very easy AND YOU DON'T KNOW!!! Hate me!!! Go, you master in nothing!!!

I insist: the only you know about IR is regarding the remote control of your DVD and TV. But you can use for other purposes... if you put SOME EFFORT!!!

Leave Hung in peace, who has more experience, 1,000 times, than you.
Hi,
so you have discovered thermal noise sources.

Master of physics... a metal bar produce a continuos spectrum of radiations so how your LRL could discriminate a metal from another ?

BS.

The article you posted is about nanotechnology... but you don't posted this:

"A new process has been discovered producing pulsed terahertz-radiation using a nano-engineered material. Terahertz (or millimeter-wave) radiation is important to homeland security by being able to detect explosives, drugs, and concealed weapons.
A nanostructured surface was made with grooves in glass and a few nanometers of gold deposited on top. This was specifically designed such that ultrashort laser pulses could whip up waves in the sea of electrons present in the metal. "

Then you want people here belive your garage-made detector could do something similar. ALL BS.

At room temperature you cannot detect or disc any metal using that terahertz spot radiations you talk about with your bricolage box of nothing.

The fact that an electron of an atom of something change energy state and release a radiation does't mean the whole e.g. metal bar emit radiations, and if you say so you are totally wrong and you LIE.

Treasure = Energy you wrote, think on this

Fool's equation I say.

Treasure emit light, visible light, think on this

BS you wrote here for naives and fools like you.

At room temperature no metal bar emit visible light or IR like you want people belive. Nothing you can detect with garage made stuff, nothing visible, you have to count photons with special devices.

You filled your post with scientific papers where your assertions have nothing scientific.

And yes laser are good examples cause you can read, in the part you don't posted here:

"This was specifically designed such that ultrashort laser pulses could whip up waves in the sea of electrons present in the metal."

Cause phenomenons are strictly related.

And the "GENERAL FORMULA" is the one they use everyday, not old or unuseful thing. It's the formula for that calculations.

But you don't know anything of this... and wanna make people belive that treasures emit light.

You confirm that are a NONSCIENTIST.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 07:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The 'pearl' above is among the very reasons I decided to leave this forum for a while and now after receiving an invitation to join another discussion forum I'm seriously thinking in quitting this one for good. No rewards.

This will be my last input on Mineoro detectors as sometimes I feel I deal with retarded people here, specially having to state the same things over and over again.

Carl, what amazes me in you is that you pose as a supposed scientific mind but you already gave me evidence that you are a rookie in those matters. But at least with the Mineoro detector in hand and also supposedly doing some tests, I would at least expect reasonable conclusions and inputs about it. But no, you speak nonsenses about the device's working principle even a layman would not say.
Mr. Brains, there's no such thing as the MIneoro receiving from front and back. Just because it's got a loop antenna it's in cardioid pattern by the ionic chamber, Einstein. If this was the case, all gold I found would be in the opposite way. I won't waste my time here explaining things about the directivity, even a person with 2 neurons would understand.

Also, if you still have not found gold with it, it's your problem, not mine or Mineoro's. You either DOES NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN or worse, you have bad intention and don't want admit the device in fact does. I sincerelly hope you don't get to this extreme, but coming from you, nobody knows.

Keep pretending the device is useless, In fact all LRLs in your hands are useless. If I were you I would worry and would go see a doctor right away.
Sorry pal, I cannot take your 'make believe' claims anymore.
This is my last input towards you and the FG80 subject. I tried to give you good info. But incompetence and twisted attitudes have limit.

Regards.
Hi,
now are you happy ?

And when you said that you have to put to "x" level the knob you actually say that at max sens you cannot operate your Mineoro's in the car without it beeps all over the way.

As I said.

Of course, also with the zahori I made... if I null the input signal or set small the gain I cannot ear beeps from sparks in the engine.
It's obvious Hung, master of nothing.

But it's supposed you use the "device" at hi-sens or max-sens to find stuff from 1Mile away ? Or not ?

Now go find your next gold vein.

ALL BS.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
Max, why you're mixing applications with general laws? Eh??

Where is your teacher? I will strike him with a stick. Or maybe you, first, bad pupil. Learn!! Learn!! Learn!!

Best regards

Nihil Roma Maius
Have nothing to learn by you or Esteban or Hung.

ALL BS.

Oh, yes , treasure emit VISIBLE light !
Old 09-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,

I would not worry about what Max claims about infrared. Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions. You cannot expect him to read any science reports about this. He already established in a different post that he is a real busy guy and he does not have time for reading lots of science reports. I think maybe he don't care what you show the Caltech professor says.

This is a very interesting thing you talk about. Let me see if I understand correctly:
You say I should take an inrfared LED or an infrared laser, and pulse it on and off with a square wave, not sine wave at maybe 400HZ. This beam should be aimed at an old buried metal target. Correct?

If I understand your idea correctly for sending a beam to the long time buried metal, then my question is: How do I measure phase shift? Do I look for a change in the phase of the transmitted light beam frequency? or do I look for a diffenrence between the transmitted and the reflected beam? I would think a reflected beam will show very close to the same time as the beam sent when the target is at close distance.

In order to measure a phase shift, I would think it is necessary to use a very fast IC to see the small shift in a light beam time. Am I correct? Do we need to use methods similar to radar ranging techniques? What kind of circuit do you use to see the phase change?

Also, has this phenomena been seen in different light frequencies besides the usual infrared diodes and lasers? Do you know of any experiments with the red lasers or the 532nm high power green lasers?

Best wishes,
J_P

"Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions. "

Eh ?

You also say that treasures emit light ? visible and IR ?

A bunch of photons and they see the light !

Funny.

TONS OF BS.

YOU ARE ANOTHER NONSCIENTIST.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Guru

Hi,
Heat an thermal are the primary source of IR radiation.

What a discovery !

What I've said for human body ? Eh ? Read back.

But now think at a metal bar at room temperature... then explain me how Esteban COUNT IR photons.

Yes counts. I wanna know !

TONS OF BS. THIS IS ALL THIS TALKING ABOUT TREASURE EMITTING LIGHT!

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 07:27 AM
Guru

Default the genius

Hi,
explain this:

"One time, my brother-in-law use my Zahori and go in a site they saw as a light emanated from the soil. They saw it 30 years ago. They arrive in the site and found a hole excavated for others, and the device beeps and beeps, only in the place, but NEAR the hole. The persons who previously excavated don't found the treasure. My brother-in-law and others can't excavate in the place because the signal "explode" around the hole, and can't centrate. Also the landlord, a rich man, don't wish to continue in it!

IC 3130 (input) BURN here! Treasure = energy! "

"Influence of the atmospheric pressure. Before rains, atmospheric pressure decreases and detection occurs more easyli. The pressure comprisses the phenomenom, and when atmospheric pressure is more low, the phenomenom reveals easyli. Is exactly as the people see a kind of light in treasure sites at night, in preference hours before rain. And this chemist phenomenom is liberated justly when atmospheric pressure is more low. This kind of phenomenom is well known by science, regarding emission of white light is sites of old bones. This light is produced by the phosphamine in the bones, who reacts with oxigen in the air.

Also, is a good oportunity for to define what is "halo"."

Oh yes... the bones... why not, this can explain the light.

But IR emission ??? He said treasure emit IR !

treasure = energy! Explain this.

WAGONS OF BS.

That's what I say.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Guru

I'm the cure!
Old 09-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
But metals, normally, don't emit IR. This is a BS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
you still say that metals emit Infrared radiations ?

Where did you read that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Eh ?

You also say that treasures emit light ? visible and IR ?

A bunch of photons and they see the light !

Funny.

TONS OF BS.

YOU ARE ANOTHER NONSCIENTIST.
Originally posted by J_Player: "I would not worry about what Max claims about infrared. Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions."

I believe that Esteban is correct when he says all things above absolute zero emit infrared.
I think all readers of this forum also believe this is correct. I don't think any reader in this forum needs to read what Esteban showed us the Caltech professors say about this to know it is true. I think most students learned this is a fact before they finished school. I think the only exception is you Max. I believe you are the only one who thinks certain things found in normal conditions do not emit infrared. This is why I say that "Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions."

It could be possible I made a mistake. Maybe there is somebody else who agrees there are some things that do not emit infrared in normal conditions. But I don't know who else besides you, so if I had to choose to believe the Caltech professors or believe Max, I think I would believe the Caltech professors.

Do you want to call me a nonscientist? Go ahead. I don't care.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Originally posted by J_Player: "I would not worry about what Max claims about infrared. Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions."

I believe that Esteban is correct when he says all things above absolute zero emit infrared.
I think all readers of this forum also believe this is correct. I don't think any reader in this forum needs to read what Esteban showed us the Caltech professors say about this to know it is true. I think most students learned this is a fact before they finished school. I think the only exception is you Max. I believe you are the only one who thinks certain things found in normal conditions do not emit infrared. This is why I say that "Everybody who read his posts knows he does not know what he is talking about for infrared emissions."

It could be possible I made a mistake. Maybe there is somebody else who agrees there are some things that do not emit infrared in normal conditions. But I don't know who else besides you, so if I had to choose to believe the Caltech professors or believe Max, I think I would believe the Caltech professors.

Do you want to call me a nonscientist? Go ahead. I don't care.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
Now thermal noise is light ? From when ?

Ok, call it light, there are photons ! OK, JP.

You are right, it's light !

Why not.

For people that want belive BS even a single photon is "light"!
And they can also see it.

Best regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Guru

Hi Max,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Now thermal noise is light ? From when ?
I made no claims that thermal noise is light or not in this forum. I believe I read those words in your post.

The claim I made is I will believe what the Caltech professors say about infrared. Not what you say.
Do you still want people to believe this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
But metals, normally, don't emit IR. This is a BS.

you still say that metals emit Infrared radiations ?

Where did you read that ?
You may still call me a nonscientist if you want. I don't care

Best wishes,
J_P