LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Max,
I made no claims that thermal noise is light or not in this forum. I believe I read those words in your post.

The claim I made is I will believe what the Caltech professors say about infrared. Not what you say.
Do you still want people to believe this?

You may still call me a nonscientist if you want. I don't care

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi JP,
this is a stupid polemic I think. You can of course get IR radiations and other kind if e.g. you heat up a piece of platinum to 1000 °C but we are talking here of "light" emission or "IR" (always light but IR frequency) emission by e.g. metal bars at room temperature, for me room temperature is around 25°C not 1000.

Now if you energize the platinum bar at 1000 degrees is obvious you get a strong emission , with continuos spectrum, of e.g. IR photons.
Easy to detect this. Nothing new.

At 25°C the IR emission of a piece of platinum is near zero.
You have to count photons.

I talked about thermal noise cause thermal is the cause of the small emission of what you and Esteban are talking about here.

A piece of e.g. gold at 25°C give the same amount of IR photons of one my fart.
Or maybe my fart emit much more IR !

What you want detect that way ? My farts ?

That's the big picture. Have absolutely no meaning talking about of light or ir emission from metals at room temperature... cause a piece of plastic or a plant can emit thousand times more !

A small number of photons is generated by thermal and then ?
So what ?

Wanna use a photomultiplier-tube to see or count them ?

How to discriminate if an IR photon is generated by the soil itself, or a plant, or a piece of plastic, or a stone, or even some airborne particles ???

How that supposed IR photons could e.g. pass soil layers ? Have you asked yourself ?

Who talks of treasure emitting light want illude naives, I repeat again.

Caltech professors talk of things they can measure with costly machines and hi-technology devices, and they are right cause know physics.

I agree with them and know already that... Boltzman's experiencies are really old on the topic. Nothing new.

They can count even single photons emitted by my farts ! Can you !?
Or Esteban ???

How ? With garage-made detectors ?

C'mon... it's a stupid polemic you're doing here. You can't and Esteban also.

Treasure = energy for me have no meaning.

Or want really people belive that "Treasure=ENERGY"!

So read my radical assertion of "no emission" (that is wrong if you want split hairs) as "too small to be detected by you". Just this.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
What you want detect that way ? My farts ?
I didn't say I can detect anything, and I didn't ask for any of your fart BS. I asked Esteban about details of his circuitry. If you have problems with farts, please complain to somebody else.

If I want a lecture on how IR radiation works, I will read what the Caltech professors wrote, not what you wrote. I still think your statements about infrared are wrong, and the Caltech professors are right:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
But metals, normally, don't emit IR. This is a BS.
Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
I didn't say I can detect anything, and I didn't ask for any of your fart BS. I asked Esteban about details of his circuitry. If you have problems with farts, please complain to somebody else.

If I want a lecture on how IR radiation works, I will read what the Caltech professors wrote, not what you wrote. I still think your statements about infrared are wrong, and the Caltech professors are right:

Best wishes,
J_P
And what about "treasure = energy", what do you think about ?

IR LRL DETECTION = BS. That's my equation.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Guru

Quote:

Best wishes,
J_P
few photons are an emission !?

oh yes...sure, but you need a nuclear lab to detect them.

You don't say that to naives.

ALL BS. That's what you , Esteban and other LRL fanatics give here.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Guru

and about your BS, you wrote this about iconos-md:

"Please forgive doubting skeptics. We know your long range locator really works."

You know their LRLs work ???

You make DISINFORMATION HERE, and maybe also product placement or product tie-in for something till now nobody have tested.

How can you say "We know your long range locator really works."? explain this genius !

Now call the professors at Caltech to give you some help !

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Guru

I asked Esteban to explain how he built his circuit, not you. You have demonstrated you didn't know anything about how he constructed his circuit. Esteban really knew that answer, not you.

You also demonstrated you don't know the basics of Infrared emissions. I did not ask you for any information about Infrared. If you need somebody to listen to your theories about infrared, please ask somebody else to listen to you. I prefer the facts taught by the university professors, not your version:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
I asked Esteban to explain how he built his circuit. You have demonstrated you didn't know anything about what circuit he constructed, Esteban really knew that answer, not you. You also demonstrated you don't know the basics of Infrared emissions. I did not ask you for any information about Esteban's circuit or Infrared.

If you need somebody to listen to your theories about infrared, please ask somebody else to listen to you. I prefer the facts taught by the university professors, not your version:

Best wishes,
J_P
I've already explained.
But you don't answer my question about iconos!
Old 09-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Guru

And what about "treasure = energy", what do you think about ?

EXPLAIN THIS, OR CALL CALTECH TO EAR THEIR LAUGHS.

IR LRL DETECTION = BS. That's my equation.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Guru

Hi,
Now that you want appear scientific... call Caltech and show them this post by you !

Didn't you posted that ?

This is your science ?

NONSCIENTIST.

Best regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Guru

Now I understand why you think Esteban is right,

your is Caltech's science right ?

Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Guru

Am I the cure or not ?
Old 09-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Guru

Hi JP,
did you swapped the Mineoro's website for a "science website" ?

And now you speak here of science ! Shame !

C'mon explain us the equation:

treasure = energy

or why you know so many things of iconos-md machines... that nobody have tested untill now...

Be proud of your past posts! of your "diversity" !

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Guru

Actually that image of trace amounts of ions moving up from the ground has been confirmed to be correct by thousands of reports by scientists all over the world. What is not correct is the ions becoming airborne. Did you forget this was a joke that Qiaozhi was first to recognize?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
This is not from a science website.
This is pseudoscientific rubbish from Mineoro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
This thread may have all started out as a joke about Mineoro's claims that gold ions hover in the air above buried gold, but it lead to a large body of research that demonstrates and documents subterranean gold processing.
But you were not talking about ions in the soil, you were talking about your theories of infrared and trying to get me to listen to your concept. I still prefer what is taught in universities about infrared emissions, not your version:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max

you still say that metals emit Infrared radiations ?

Where did you read that ?
I don't really believe your theory of infrared emissions is correct, and I don't think you know the answers to how Esteban built his circuitry. Please direct your theories to someone else.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Guru

Hi,
I've explained my point. That Caltech scientists are right and I agree with them.

There are few IR photons ! Happy now ?
Have to repeat!

I've used wrong expression... but result is the same, you cannot detect them with a garage made detector like Esteban say. Less happy now ?

Now explain us :

treasure = energy

and why you claim iconos-md as working LRLs.

Explain that !

Gold ion clouds are scientific facts for you !? Still you claim this is a scientific fact ??? There's no cure for you !

Have to post the picture again, cannot resist !

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Guru

Your science is mineoro's science, so nonscience.

Then you are a NONSCIENTIST !
Old 09-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Guru

Hi,
no, no

you wrote of a "joke" only after Quiaozhi told you that was rubbish from mineoro... but before you referred it as a "science website"...

Just after that you changed version of the story.

So you read the www.mineoro.... and never reported that your source for the picture was mineoro's website. Why ? Didn't you know mineoro before ?

Oh yeah, not intentional !

I belive everything ! I'm a naive !

Facts say that you are another nonsense supporter... but mineoro is a burnt name/brand so you now talk about iconos-md as working device!

Didn't you ?

Here is your science website reference again. Enjoy.

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 01:21 PM
Guru

Hi,
You didn't know Mineoro before eh ?

And hope someone belive you !?

All the Remote sensing forum is full of Mineoro threads and references, tests, whatever...

BS, you did know it very well but posted the picture here saying that it come from a science website.

But Quiaozhi remembered that it come from Mineoro's and you had to change your story.

For me say everything JP.

YOU JUST WANT MISINFORMATE PEOPLE HERE.

Mr. Caltech

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Guru

Hi Max,

I see you continue to demand I explain all kinds of things.
I didn't come here to explain anything. I came here to ask questions from Carl and Esteban. What reason to you insist on trying to shove out your theories about infrared? You don't think I should be allowed to ask questions without your permission?

Don't expect me to believe your theories, and don't expect me to explain things that don't have anything to do with the questions I asked about the electronics Esteban used. You are not entitled to have me or anyone else believe you. I will believe what I think is correct, and I will answer questions I decide to answer, not what you demand.

No amount of your arguments will make me believe you know as much about infrared as the professors who teach it. But this also applies to all your other theories So you can forget about convincing me your idea is right and what scientists publish is wrong. Your continued repugnant postings will not change that.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Guru

You repeat... I've already explained.
I have to repeat: this is your science and you are a nonsense supporter.

THIS IS YOUR SCIENCE ! SHAME !
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Guru

You didn't convince me Max. Did you convince yourself? Are you now in a mad panic to prove you're right? You are beginning to look silly now. Perhaps I should change my opinion of how smart I think you are.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Guru

Hi,
YOUR POST IS DATED 07/18/2007... and you want people here belive you doesn't know mineoro or that you haven't reported cause your thought was that theory was right in any case !?

Date say everything.

You changed story cause Quiaozhi remembered that was mineoro's rubbish and you wan't be labeled as a mineoro's supporter, having posted that picture.

FACTS.

NOT EMPTY WORDS.

Now you say that iconos-md are working devices ! That "we" know that !

You have no shame !

That's your science, mineoro's fake pictures. Look.

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
You didn't convince me Max. Did you convince yourself? Are you now in a mad panic to prove you're right? You are beginning to look silly now. Perhaps I should change my opinion of how smart I think you are.

Best wishes,
J_P
You posted that picture and reference to a "science website" not me. This is a fact.

Your repetition of the IR argumentation seems silly, cause I've explained 20 posts ago !

But maybe you read just Mineoro's stuff...
Old 09-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Guru

Now sorry but I've to leave for now the silly competition... have to do some other things.

See you soon.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
One thing to note. It took 2 plus years to a member of this forums finally admit ionic activity in buried metals. Just like Mineoro claimed, results from work of both inventors for 50 years.

Who's the one posting links about ionic activity of metals lately? You tell me.
Hi hung,

I posted more links about ionic activity of metals than anyone else here lately. But it's not true that it took 2 plus years for me to finally admit ionic activity in buried metals. I knew there are trace ions associated with long time buried metals before I joined this forum, and posted information to that effect shortly after I joined: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?p=41667

At the time I made that post, neither franco, me or Ivconic believed there were gold ions floating in the air. And none of the three of us has changed our mind about floating ions. It is a fact there can be traces of metal ions in the ground that slowly migrate to the surface from a long time buried target, just as Demasio says. There is a lot of documented evidence to support this. But no scientist has documented evidence to support a cloud of gold ions floating 7.2 feet in the air above this target. The floating gold ion cloud theory is easy to disprove. The entire notion that a LRL or any other instrument can sense a stationary cloud of metal ions hovering in the air above a buried target is not possible in my opinion.

So there is no new revelation, I say metal ion traces can form in the soil from a metal object over a long time, the same as I did shortly after I joined the forum. The only thing that changed is I posted a lot of links to show where people could read some proof about these metal ions in the soil.

You wouldn't have any links where we could read similar proof published by scientists to support Damasio's claim the ions hover 7.2 feet in the air above the target, would you?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Also, if you still have not found gold with it, it's your problem, not mine or Mineoro's.
Wow! I wonder what would happen if Garrett, Whites, Fisher, Tesoro, Minelabs, etc., were to state this about their own detectors?
Shame on you Hung. You could get sacked from your job at the Mineoro Marketing Department for saying such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
You either DOES NOT WANT IT TO HAPPEN or worse, you have bad intention and don't want admit the device in fact does. I sincerelly hope you don't get to this extreme, but coming from you, nobody knows.
Keep pretending the device is useless, In fact all LRLs in your hands are useless. If I were you I would worry and would go see a doctor right away.
At last you've admitted it! The fact that the Mineoro FG80 needs to be believed-in for it to work. So skeptics beware. You'll never get an LRL to work, however hard you try. First you must forget all the physics you were taught at school, college or university, then pay your dues to the Church of Mineoro. Then after years of practice and self-delusion, followed by frequent occurences of selective memory, you might reach the same level of incompetence as Hung. Then you should visit the doctor and request euthanasia.

Quote:
Sorry pal, I cannot take your 'make believe' claims anymore.
Likewise.

Quote:
This is my last input towards you and the FG80 subject.
Anyone want to place a bet on how long it takes before Hung's next post?

Quote:
I tried to give you good info. But incompetence and twisted attitudes have limit.
Define "good info".