LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-03-2011, 06:19 AM

hi j player how are you?
your posts mean is that this electric dowsing dont work?
please talk me clearly.
thank you
mehdi
Old 02-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi
hi j player how are you?
your posts mean is that this electric dowsing dont work?
please talk me clearly.
thank you
mehdi
I clearly mean I have never seen any electronic dowsing rod to work. If I ever see one to work, then I will report it here.
The circuit I posted will work as well as any other electronic dowsing rod circuit for finding things to the best of my knowledge.
I expect you will find no help to locate treasure by dowsing when using this circuit, same as you will find no help when using other circuits to locate treasure by dowsing.

There is a $25,000 prize offered for anyone who can demonstrate an electronic dowsing rod working to find treasure at long distance in a simple test to tell which of 10 places the treasure is hidden.
Carl-NC is ready to give this prize to anyone who passes his test. But nobody has ever tried to win this prize.

Why not?
The reason people give for not taking the test is they say it is not fair.
But they are wrong... this is the same test that any metal detector can pass within their designed range to show which of the 10 places the treasure is hidden.

There is also a $1 million prize offered for anyone who can demonstrate ordinary dowsing or dowsing with an electronic rod to work in a similar test.
Nobody has been able to pass this test who tried it with regular dowsing or with electronic dowsing rods.
If there is electronic dowsing rods that work, then why does the person who has these rods not go to win the $1 million prize?

Only answer I know is because they do not work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Guru

pal it works just fine the ravadoskopia why you say this; I personally find objects with sticks
Old 02-03-2011, 03:02 PM

J_P, that schematic you posted shows real promise.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 02-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981
pal it works just fine the ravadoskopia why you say this; I personally find objects with sticks
If it works fine, then prove it by winning the $1 million prize...
or even demonstrate it live in front of me so I can videotape it and put it on a professional website for all the world to see.
I have heard people making claims that their electronic dowsing rod works fine for years.
These are the same people who cannot demonstrate that what they say is true by winning the $1 million prize money to show how it works.
And they are the same people who cannot show me it working in front of my video camera.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Guru

and what should we do now; to shoot video, but that; I am from GREECE, also should show and believe me it works;
Old 02-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
and what should we do now; to shoot video, but that; I am from GREECE, also should show and believe me it works;
Hi taxma1981,
You don't need to do anything.
You can continue using the ravadoskopia or sticks of your choice to find things. Nobody will stop you from using them.

But if your objective is to convince other people that these methods are working, then maybe you will want to show demonstrations to convince people. If you are 100% certain that your methods work perfectly, then you can go to take the $1 million prize test. When you finish the test to show you can find which of the places they hide the treasure many times without error, then you will receive your $1 million. This prize will easily pay for your trip to make the demonstration, and you will have a lot of money in the bank after paying for the travel expenses. So if you are sure your methods work, you can win $1 million and convince all non-believers at the same time.

Isn't $1 million more than all the treasures you already found with your stick dowsing or with the ravadoskopia?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 AM

HIO JP I have been waiting patiently for you to tell me what the effective resistance in the comb of 1 ohm resistors is.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Old 02-04-2011, 04:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose de La Mancha
HIO JP I have been waiting patiently for you to tell me what the effective resistance in the comb of 1 ohm resistors is.

Don Jose de La Mancha
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=18
Old 02-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
If it works fine, then prove it by winning the $1 million prize...
or even demonstrate it live in front of me so I can videotape it and put it on a professional website for all the world to see.
I have heard people making claims that their electronic dowsing rod works fine for years.
These are the same people who cannot demonstrate that what they say is true by winning the $1 million prize money to show how it works.
And they are the same people who cannot show me it working in front of my video camera.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Well aware that psychology is an important factor in dowsing. So when dowsing with anxiety to reach the absolute (100%) then the results are not expected. But we've written so many times ..... enough for us that a success rate of 10 or 20 or 30%. For people looking for great treasures that is enough for them but who are looking coins on the beaches ..... maybe not

Regards
Old 02-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
NO.... most people would not believe to video. They will say that it is a trick.... as so many times

Regards
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi taxma1981,
You don't need to do anything.
You can continue using the ravadoskopia or sticks of your choice to find things. Nobody will stop you from using them.

But if your objective is to convince other people that these methods are working, then maybe you will want to show demonstrations to convince people. If you are 100% certain that your methods work perfectly, then you can go to take the $1 million prize test. When you finish the test to show you can find which of the places they hide the treasure many times without error, then you will receive your $1 million. This prize will easily pay for your trip to make the demonstration, and you will have a lot of money in the bank after paying for the travel expenses. So if you are sure your methods work, you can win $1 million and convince all non-believers at the same time.

Isn't $1 million more than all the treasures you already found with your stick dowsing or with the ravadoskopia?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
The $1 million is a big story. There are better ways for randy to check if dowsing method working or not, than to pay the $1 million. But he don't interesting for the method but for the dollars so it is impossible anyone to gain the money!!!

Regards
Old 02-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
The $1 million is a big story. There are better ways for randy to check if dowsing method working or not, than to pay the $1 million. But he don't interesting for the method but for the dollars so it is impossible anyone to gain the money!!!

Regards
Hi Geo,

There is not a better way to be certain that dowsing or any other locating method works than to administer a test to prove it works.
If dowsing cannot be shown to pass a simple test the same as any metal detector, then why should people believe it works?
The reason why the Randi test is a good test is because nobody can use any tricks to make it a fake test.
Believer and non-believer are prevented from making fake videos or hidden oscillators.
Any cheap metal detector can pass this test, even if the person using the metal detector does not believe the metal detector will work.
This is because nobody can cheat in this test.

It is possible for any person who can dowse without making mistakes to win the $1 million.
People who were tested to see if they can find hidden targets using electronic locators and dowsing were videotaped...
and the videotape showed they could not find the location of the hidden treasure, except by the same chance as guessing with no dowsing.
If you are sure you can dowse, then you could take the test and win the $1 million for yourself. But if your dowsing does not work well enough for testing like a metal detector does, then you will not win the $1 million.
But even if your dowsing does not work for testing, you can still use it for treasure hunting. Nobody will stop you except maybe government officials who don't want you to hunt treasures.

If your dowsing really works.... why not take the test to prove it and take home the $1 million?
You don't like $1 million?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Guru

What tests should I do; I can see in detail what would happen if I try; to do this test; I get that I will stick;
Old 02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Guru

γιωργο θα κανουμε αποστολη με την ελληνικη σημαια?
i dont need stick i have something better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FcvH..._order&list=UL
Old 02-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
What tests should I do; I can see in detail what would happen if I try; to do this test; I get that I will stick;
You must perform the test in front of witnesses from the JREF organization.
They will have someone hide the target for you to find.
Here is the information to take the test: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html
See here for a sample of dowsing test: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsCnX-TKIY

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

There is not a better way to be certain that dowsing or any other locating method works than to administer a test to prove it works.
If dowsing cannot be shown to pass a simple test the same as any metal detector, then why should people believe it works?
The reason why the Randi test is a good test is because nobody can use any tricks to make it a fake test.
Believer and non-believer are prevented from making fake videos or hidden oscillators.
Any cheap metal detector can pass this test, even if the person using the metal detector does not believe the metal detector will work.
This is because nobody can cheat in this test.

It is possible for any person who can dowse without making mistakes to win the $1 million.
People who were tested to see if they can find hidden targets using electronic locators and dowsing were videotaped...
and the videotape showed they could not find the location of the hidden treasure, except by the same chance as guessing with no dowsing.
If you are sure you can dowse, then you could take the test and win the $1 million for yourself. But if your dowsing does not work well enough for testing like a metal detector does, then you will not win the $1 million.
But even if your dowsing does not work for testing, you can still use it for treasure hunting. Nobody will stop you except maybe government officials who don't want you to hunt treasures.

If your dowsing really works.... why not take the test to prove it and take home the $1 million?
You don't like $1 million?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
My dowsing works but i never said that i am the best!!!. I wrote that if i have success of 20% or 30% is very good if you are looking for a big treasure.
You compared the dowsing with a simple metal detector. OK, i will compare it with the best metal detector. Wich metal detector can find a coin at one kilometer far???? who is the best metal detector????. All are scrap.
In the video watch psychological pressure had an interviewee;;;; Is also a factor in weight of the test.
But if Randy is interesting for the truth about the dowsing why he don't travel at some countries to do the test and to see the truth???? He will leave no money.

Regards
Old 02-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
γιωργο θα κανουμε αποστολη με την ελληνικη σημαια?
i dont need stick i have something better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FcvH..._order&list=UL

H διαδικασια ειναι τοσο επιπονη και απαιτουνται τοσα εξοδα που δεν αξιζει να το σκεφτεσαι.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P.
Which metal detector can find a coin at one kilometer far????

No MD user or MD manufacturer has ever made the claim that their machine will locate items at that distance.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
My dowsing works but i never said that i am the best!!!. I wrote that if i have success of 20% or 30% is very good if you are looking for a big treasure.
You compared the dowsing with a simple metal detector. OK, i will compare it with the best metal detector. Wich metal detector can find a coin at one kilometer far???? who is the best metal detector????. All are scrap.
In the video watch psychological pressure had an interviewee;;;; Is also a factor in weight of the test.
But if Randy is interesting for the truth about the dowsing why he don't travel at some countries to do the test and to see the truth???? He will leave no money.

Regards
Hi Geo,
20-30% is not good enough. If you need to know which of 2 locations the treasure is hidden, then plain guessing will give you 50% correct.... much better than 20-30% from dowsing.
So guessing or flip a coin will give better results than your dowsing.
If you want to win the $1 million prize you must perform better than guessing, not worse than guessing.

In Carl's test, he will pay you the $25,000 prize if you can dowse the correct location from 10 possible locations.
You must repeat the test, and continue to get the correct location.
If you can find the correct location of the treasure 7 times from 10 trials, then you will win the $25,000 prize.
And you know Carl-NC will pay the prize if you win.... already you won the White's metal detector and he sent it to you.

Randi did travel to many countries to find the truth of dowsing. What he finds is nobody can dowse to show what they find better than guessing.

You will see Randi held dowsing tests for water, for gold, and for brass. The best dowsers in Australia came to show how well they could dowse. Randi and two other skeptics were there who had a prize of $30,000 for any dowser who could show their dowsing works. Before the test was started, a fourth skeptic added more money to make the prize $40,000. The best dowsers in Australia were not able to dowse better than guessing.
See the dowsers try to find the water and the gold here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2885649996034#

Maybe you can try this test to see if you are able to find the hidden gold or find which pipe has water.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-05-2011, 06:47 AM
Guru

Hi J_P.
I think that you do not have understood .
When i wrote about 20% or 30% success i don't mean for pinpoint.....
I wrote for locating a big treasures from long distance, so how many treasure there are together so i to have two or more signals and to decide to locate the true????
The place where the LRods will indicate me will have a object 100% but it is not always what i am looking for. Here is the problem.
If Carl was in Greece then I would do the test, but USA is far away.
Now about the Randy .... there is no way to get a test in the presence because it become too crowded so that psychological stress is large enough.
I don't need to do the Randy's test so to find hidden gold. The best test is the field and there i have more findings

Regards
Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturna View Post
No MD user or MD manufacturer has ever made the claim that their machine will locate items at that distance.
I know it.
Serious manufacturers don't say anything about the depth. So, MD are as i wrote.... only for coins at beaches, for nothing else!!!.
When you are looking for coins at a beach then i agree with all of you that the MD's are a better choise than a dowsing method. But idf you are looking for a treasure at a mountain then it is better to let the MD at home!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Guru

γιωργο κ τι τεστ κανεις εκει?σε στουντιο η εξω?
Old 02-05-2011, 09:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I think that you do not have understood .
When i wrote about 20% or 30% success i don't mean for pinpoint.....
I wrote for locating a big treasures from long distance, so how many treasure there are together so i to have two or more signals and to decide to locate the true????
The place where the LRods will indicate me will have a object 100% but it is not always what i am looking for. Here is the problem.
If Carl was in Greece then I would do the test, but USA is far away.
Now about the Randy .... there is no way to get a test in the presence because it become too crowded so that psychological stress is large enough.
I don't need to do the Randy's test so to find hidden gold. The best test is the field and there i have more findings

Regards
Hi Geo,
I understand exactly.
you say you have 20% or 30% success for locating a big treasure from long distance, but you cannot pinpoint the large treasure. You will use a metal detector to pinpoint it.
I can tell you that Carl and Randi will not give you the prize if you cannot tell which location the target is when you use a metal detector to pinpoint it.

Something else I can tell you... I also can locate treasures long distance but not pinpoint. Except I can locate coins, not big treasures.
When I go to the beach, I can use the "guess method" to know there are at least 5 coins in the sand to be found in any direction where I "guess" the coins are located.
And every time when I take a metal detector in that direction to verify my "guess" method of long range locating is really working, I pinpoint more than 5 coins in the sand and recover them.
Some of these coins were recovered up to a mile distance from where I made the "guess" of their location!
I have better than 97% success with my "guess" method of long range locating coins at the beach.
My "guess" technique of long range locating really works. Anyone can come and see, and even make videos to prove it really is working.
I think you will be able to record 100% success on your videos of me recovering coins where I make "guesses" which direction the coins are located at the sand at the beaches.

I can also use my "guess" locating method to determine that there is a metal target hidden somewhere in Randi's test field, then use a metal detector to pinpoint the metal target.
And I know Randi will not pay me the $1 million prize if I prove my "guess" locating method is working, because he will say I used a metal detector to pinpoint.
But also, he will not pay the $1 million prize if you prove your dowsing works because you also use a metal detector to pinpoint.
Randi will conclude that your dowsing is not better than my guessing for finding which location he hid the target.

Another thing I can do is to locate big treasures at long distance from "guessing".
I can locate a big treasure at 100 miles or more with only my "guessing" method.
I was 120 miles distance from the city of Los Angeles last week and I guessed there is a large treasure in the direction of Los Angeles.
I later confirmed that there is are many big treasures in Los Angeles area when I discovered there are many banks that keep safe deposit boxes full of treasures,
I also discovered there are many jewelry stores in Los Angeles, and there are also museums that have excellent collectible treasures on display....
http://www.getty.edu/museum/
http://www.lacma.org/art/Lucknow.aspx

So you can see my "guessing" method for long range locating is also working with very good percentage like your dowsing method.
Of course, not everyone can guess as well as I can, but when I have the proper mental conditions with no stress, I can get 100% success at locating treasures from long distance.
And same as dowsing, I need a metal detector for pinpointing. And also same as dowsing, I cannot win any big prize for "guessing" method.
But I will be happy to use "guessing" method for my treasure hunts, same as you are happy to use dowsing for your treasure hunts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I understand exactly.
you say you have 20% or 30% success for locating a big treasure from long distance, but you cannot pinpoint the large treasure. You will use a metal detector to pinpoint it.
I can tell you that Carl and Randi will not give you the prize if you cannot tell which location the target is when you use a metal detector to pinpoint it.

Something else I can tell you... I also can locate treasures long distance but not pinpoint. Except I can locate coins, not big treasures.
When I go to the beach, I can use the "guess method" to know there are at least 5 coins in the sand to be found in any direction where I "guess" the coins are located.
And every time when I take a metal detector in that direction to verify my "guess" method of long range locating is really working, I pinpoint more than 5 coins in the sand and recover them.
Some of these coins were recovered up to a mile distance from where I made the "guess" of their location!
I have better than 97% success with my "guess" method of long range locating coins at the beach.
My "guess" technique of long range locating really works. Anyone can come and see, and even make videos to prove it really is working.
I think you will be able to record 100% success on your videos of me recovering coins where I make "guesses" which direction the coins are located at the sand at the beaches.

I can also use my "guess" locating method to determine that there is a metal target hidden somewhere in Randi's test field, then use a metal detector to pinpoint the metal target.
And I know Randi will not pay me the $1 million prize if I prove my "guess" locating method is working, because he will say I used a metal detector to pinpoint.
But also, he will not pay the $1 million prize if you prove your dowsing works because you also use a metal detector to pinpoint.
Randi will conclude that your dowsing is not better than my guessing for finding which location he hid the target.

Another thing I can do is to locate big treasures at long distance from "guessing".
I can locate a big treasure at 100 miles or more with only my "guessing" method.
I was 120 miles distance from the city of Los Angeles last week and I guessed there is a large treasure in the direction of Los Angeles.
I later confirmed that there is are many big treasures in Los Angeles area when I discovered there are many banks that keep safe deposit boxes full of treasures,
I also discovered there are many jewelry stores in Los Angeles, and there are also museums that have excellent collectible treasures on display....
http://www.getty.edu/museum/
http://www.lacma.org/art/Lucknow.aspx

So you can see my "guessing" method for long range locating is also working with very good percentage like your dowsing method.
Of course, not everyone can guess as well as I can, but when I have the proper mental conditions with no stress, I can get 100% success at locating treasures from long distance.
And same as dowsing, I need a metal detector for pinpointing. And also same as dowsing, I cannot win any big prize for "guessing" method.
But I will be happy to use "guessing" method for my treasure hunts, same as you are happy to use dowsing for your treasure hunts.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
If you don't "play", then the problem is my "Bad English".
You have the tention to understand the oposite....., sorry.

Regards