LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru

Thumbs up Good news!

Michael , finally you did a good job. You should done this before, to have simillar experiences
than to be conversant to argue here on these threads about many stuff. Congratulations on your
design!Looks very pro and nice, your device. My experiences with Zahori on the field are exactly
the same as yours which give us full right to claim some conclusions here....
"1- it detects every electronic line or field very well."
Yes it is true.Sad fact is that it can only detect just AC e fields and nothing else SAME AS
MINEORO ! It is fact! I do not need to repeat here all of my experiences with both devices so
far.

Mosha: "mineoro also affected by wind.
mineoro has positive ion emmiter circuit and square antenna."
Again true! Mineoro manufacturers followed the very same logic i followed when designed Ivconic
negative ionic detector by applying "positive ion emmiter" (if there is any???) in Mineoro case,
and positive coupled dish in "ivconic negative ionic detector" case.
My logic was to try to detract any random positive ion arround the device and just to attract
negative ions to telescope area....
But at the end (in both cases) it showed as very unsuccesfull logic, cose both devices doesnt
detect metal....any kind of it. Both are very sensitive to AC e field and its sources...

"Mineoros are eons ahead this detector in terms of effectiveness and the Zahori lacks the
main feature. The ionic chamber concept and essential info to be able to classify the gold
ion."
Again very aggressive advertisment for Mineoro....I dont think so Hung! Michael checked Zahori and
i did that, and we have same experiences. You have Mineoro and i had 2 devices from them but our
experiences are much different? Why? How come that Mineoro works perfect for you and not for me
and many other people here??? What makes you lucky one and rest of us ignorants???
Mineoro is not "eons" ahead! Mineoro is "mummblejumbled" Zahori look-like device and nothing
else! Man can not detect nothing with both devices ....period!
Michael is coming to awake finally and it is very good for his budget! Michael you gonna save a lot
of money realizing real truth!
As you said, you have very good PI. Keep using it, sooner or later it will return all money
invested in it. I do have several PI's and i am very satisfied with those.
Those rare ocassional beeps you gained from your Zahori are from differential ground conditions
you meet ocassionally.....Earth static....etc...
Go visit some ULF site...many explanations there....
I do not want to start new argue on old subject. No not at all!
I am just glad to see that some things becomes much brighter lately!
Best regards!

Old 09-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Guru

Mosha: I already used the FG80 with strong winds. No problem. Damasio told me he used his detector with wind speeds of more than 60 Km/hour. No problem.

Now the good news for you: I talked to Damasio this afternoon and all owners of pre new series are in the list to be given a new replacement model , in your case, the DC2007. Contact Mineoro ASAP.

Again, detectors like DC2007, early GDPs and GDMs, had component problems due to bad manufacturing. Only the DC 2008 and FGs have reliable components. Maybe your DC2007 is in the case above. Don't worry you will get a new detector.

Ivconic: Do you think Damasio and Alonso are not aware of every single detector on earth? Think again.
Damasio told me this afternoon he already built several, several Zahoris in the past. Models with 2, 3 even 4 antennas. Used CA 3140 and its variations.
Zahori is just an electrostatic field detector. THAT'S ALL.

Comparing this unit with the FG80 for instance? C'mon, give me a break!
Bear in mind the ionic phenomena and its variations have been studied by the two gentleman above for almost 50 years! Nothing is new to them. Only their achievements.
Everything you or others say about the Mineoros are just especulation. You don't know the device.
Sorry.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Guru

Those rare ocassional beeps you gained from your Zahori are from differential ground conditions you meet ocassionally.....Earth static....etc...

Ivconic: Walk in other direction and return in the area where you obtain the beeps. If you pick other, check very well the area AROUND the beep. You require experience for to recognize spontaneous potential on Earth and target electric - ion field.

Michael: Very good job!!! Good luck!!! Insist more and check well.

I and others can't compare the Zahori with Mineoro's devices. Mineoro's machines are ellaborate product, Zahori is a begining for experiment.

Old 09-17-2006, 06:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Mosha: I already used the FG80 with strong winds. No problem. Damasio told me he used his detector with wind speeds of more than 60 Km/hour. No problem.
very good news if be so.

Quote:
detectors like DC2007, early GDPs and GDMs, had component problems due to bad manufacturing. Only the DC 2008 and FGs have reliable components.
if it's so, it is good news, then won't be any whine and groan of users.
I hope and wish never happen this for new models and users. Anyway people like as Ivconic are right due to the past problems in mineoro machines.
Quote:
Ivconic: Do you think Damasio and Alonso are not aware of every single detector on earth? Think again.
Damasio told me this afternoon he already built several, several Zahoris in the past. Models with 2, 3 even 4 antennas. Used CA 3140 and its variations.
Zahori is just an electrostatic field detector. THAT'S ALL.
This was the same affair I was thinking about. although I invested about total 100 $ for both 1 & 3 antennas and prepared the Esteban PCB for 3 antenna, I gave up continuing to fulfill it.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Guru

Smile Maybe...

"Everything you or others say about the Mineoros are just especulation. You don't know the device.
Sorry."

"Sorry" is all mine...I do not especulate at all. I had 2 devices in the past. Now i am having FG78 on test for 2 weeks again....So many times checked, disected....Every part of it checked electronically......What to say? I do know very well what to claim here....But...never mind,who want to listen and beleive - welcome ...others i do not mind...think whatever you want to think...Your money is all your...

"Walk in other direction and return in the area where you obtain the beeps. If you pick other,
check very well the area AROUND the beep. You require experience for to recognize spontaneous
potential on Earth and target electric - ion field."

Thanks Esteban.I intend to experiment more with it for sure.I'll listen your hints and i'll try that way....

"I and others can't compare the Zahori with Mineoro's devices. Mineoro's machines are ellaborate product, Zahori is a begining for experiment."

I do not know what was initial idea with Mineoro but for Zahori i am sure:
Zahori is ment to be very useable apparatus in industry, when checking AC leakage....

I am very interested to find out if there is any natural phenomena that burried pile of metal (any kind) for a longer time can produce AC charge...in that case i am very sure we can use Zahori to detect it....It will need much more experiments....So far it showed none of detection in that way....I am sorry...
regards
Old 09-17-2006, 10:00 PM
Guru

Yo'ure the AC producer!! You must be move right to left or left to right (depend of your political inclination, OK this is a joke ) all the moment while you're walking. Your movement is the AC, because you never stay quiet, so the signal is pick with the alternating slow movementt of your arms. You obligate to change the voltage in the input in the moment pick a voltage variation in the area.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

"Now i am having FG78 on test for 2 weeks again....So many times checked, disected....Every part of it checked electronically......What to say?
My dear Ivconic.
I say as I did before, chances are the FG78 has BAD COMPONENTS. This is not Mineoro's fault. This is the components manufacturer's. fault. This was then discovered and traced by Mineoro. Read my post about this in the past months.

You can off course, 'dissect' your Mineoro unit as you want just for educative purposes and have a 'tour' inside the box. You won't get anything more than that.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
My dear Ivconic.
I say as I did before, chances are the FG78 has BAD COMPONENTS. This is not Mineoro's fault. This is the components manufacturer's. fault. This was then discovered and traced by Mineoro. Read my post about this in the past months.

You can off course, 'dissect' your Mineoro unit as you want just for educative purposes and have a 'tour' inside the box. You won't get anything more than that.
Hmmm...
"...the FG78 has BAD COMPONENTS. This is not Mineoro's fault." :confused:
They must have pretty poor quality control then, since it managed to leave the factory and get sold to some unsuspecting victim. A fairly sad state of affairs, I would say.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Guru

Wink AC

Esteban i agree with you. I had that on my mind, therefore i picked up antistatic clothes when checked it...There are plenty of other AC sources in nature, thats why Zahori and simillar devices are so unreliable to work with.
You just never know is it something really detected or not.Of course you can turn arround and "sniff" more, change angles,directions...but at the end you are not sure again.
About FG... Well, what to say? Money was spend for it? Huge money! Poor customer is living in Europe, and it is much complicated now to send it back and replace with newer one.....shipment....costs....nervs...
I am curious what RObert is gonna say about that?? Ha,ha,ha....He is somewhere, on some Greek island......He'll return in October and than we'll see! .....Ha,ha,ha...
Much more luck with those kind of devices people!
regards
Old 09-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Guru

1 - It's not Mineoro's fault because it had never happened in the past with the PDC series. Unfortunately some components from the usual manufacturer proved UNRELIABLE. This means it would't carry a steady function. It varied badly. Although all devices are tested prior to leaving the factory they can't hold the devices for weeks in testing. It's impractical. When the customer finds or suspects his unit is deffective, he only needs to contact the factory to investigate and not come to forums to bash Mineoro. This is stupid and shows what kind of researcher this poor fella is.
The civilized customer just contacts the factory and reports the case. No drama or hysterical reactions. If proved faulty, the device is imediately replaced.

2 - All deffective units are replaced. The customer only needs to contact the factory. Unfortunately many decide to perform a little show to get publicity instead of doing the right thing.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

I am curious what RObert is gonna say about that?? Ha,ha,ha....
So am I. It should be very amusing. I could do with a good laugh...
Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 PM
sony

Angry To Hung...

:mad:
To Hung...

* INSIDE MINEORO 210
* MINEORO DETECTORS EXPLANATION
* MINEORO FALSE NEWS
* MINEORO FG80
* MINEORO FRAUD
* MINEORO GALLERY
* MINEORO NEWS
* MINERO
* ZAHORI
These are threads among many others where you Hung reside mostly. If man read all your posts
so far (so much same words,retorics,advertisments) he'll get uncureable pain in his a..
Cant you see that nobody agree with you here any more?
Cant you see that everyone knows what is your decision here?
You are payed mineoro promoter.Your job is to defend,promote and advertise mineoro products here.
MAN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND BY NOW THAT THIS IS TECHNICAL FORUM. TECHNICAL FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE TO
SHARE,EXCHANGE,MOD,IMPROVE,DISCOVER......
NOBODY HERE SUSPECT SOME DEVICE WITHOUT VERY GOOD REASON. REVERSE E. IS ALL ABOUT LEARNING MORE
FROM OTHERS, NOT JUST TO COPY....IT IS NOT PIRACY.
PIRACY IS WHEN YOU MAKE ILEGAL COPY AND SELL FOR MONEY....NOT WHEN YOU DISECTED TO LEARN AND STUDY.
YOU MUST HAVE SOME DECENCY AND STOP BASHING HERE WITH YOUR NONSENCES ANY MORE.
PLEASE DO THAT! PLEASE STAY OFF POSTING NONSENCES HERE AT LEAST FOR A WEEK OR TWO! PLEASE!
AND PLEASE BEFORE YOU START POLLUTING SOME THREAD FIRST READ TWICE WHAT IS THAT THREAD ABOUT!
PLEASE, DO NOT MIX SUBJECTS ANY MORE LIKE YOU DID IN ZAHORI THREAD!
ZAHORI THREAD IS ABOUT ZAHORI NOT ABOUT MINEORO! CANT YOU AT LEAST READ AND UNDERSTAND TITLE OF
THREAD !?
DO NOT SEND PEOPLE IN ASYLYM TO TAKE YOUR PLACE THERE MAN!
NOBODY LISTEN YOU ANY MORE! YOU JUST WASTING SPACE HERE!
SOMEBODY SHOULD CLEAR UP THIS MAN SOME THINGS YET!

We just lost dear friend Jackdetect who was real deviser,real EE,expert....His work stay unfinished
because sudden death, and lack of money in last couple years. I feel so sorry and mad at the same
time! While some CREATURES have much more money than they need, and can afford to spend time,space
and money everywhere to bash and bug everyone.....at the same time some real enthusiasts do not
have chance even to speak from time to time...
If you had at least some decency you'll shut up for a while!
Old 10-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Guru

Talking I am FRAUD !!!!

I am FRAUD,MOUNTEBANK....!!!!
I just sold Zahori to a guy for 50 euros !!!
He insisted to buy it,cose he is sure that can detect items with it???
So i sold it.....
Am i FRAUD?
Yes!
Ha,ha,ha....
Think twice about this....
It is not fair to use ignorance of some people to earn some money, but if they insist.....ts,ts,ts.....
Somehow i feel like mineoro owners or Thomas Afillani....
Old 10-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

I am FRAUD,MOUNTEBANK....!!!!
I just sold Zahori to a guy for 50 euros !!!
He insisted to buy it,cose he is sure that can detect items with it???
So i sold it.....
Am i FRAUD?
Yes!
Ha,ha,ha....
Think twice about this....
It is not fair to use ignorance of some people to earn some money, but if they insist.....ts,ts,ts.....
Somehow i feel like mineoro owners or Thomas Afillani....
What??? Only 50 euros!!
You should have asked for 5000 euros.
At least Zahori is a proper electronic circuit. It may not detect gold, but at least it does something.
Old 10-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Guru

And one person proposed more than 550$ for it, but I refused.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Guru

Talking Proposition!

Than i have proposition for you;

I'll manufacture those in a huge series and you be my salesman.....later we will split money!
How about that?
I am not very good in trades so i'll better stay in workshop....
Old 10-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Guru

Thank you for your plan, but due to my believes and conscience I don't like these ways to make money. If I wanted, would easily make money on these ways and to do jobbery of some people ignorance and credulity. I like money earning without swindling others.
maybe you taunt me for ordering FG80, but you know I'm not credulous who easily pay money for anything.
I made my assessments and got that mineoro detectors work, but maybe not necessarily as is being claimed. we reached to end of ways for our locations and no other choice, unless mineoro.
very bored and despaired of conventionals, what's new in TH affair? do you know better than Lorenze deepmax X3? (or conceivably Genesis) then what? so many places will remain unscanned.
maybe we get not satisfying results by mineoro, and after that we will really give up any kind of THing cos can conclude present technology can’t pervade to those purposes we want.
Do you have any good suggestion?
Old 10-22-2006, 07:29 AM
Guru

Default R A M A C

R A M A C

P.S. or some other georadar....
Old 10-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Guru

I have seen the info about those, but:
1- Have you yourself used of them? how sure are you that it can detect an small copper pot in e.g. 4 meters depth, as you know GPRs has so many limitations: soil mineralization and humidity,...
2- How many peoples are there with reports of founds by GPRs? would you please inform me or give an address?
3- what's their search speed? when wandering in huge area how quick can search?
4- Are able to scan hard slopes in mountains, valleys or hills?
As I have said before we presume that we have one fantastic conventional pinponter Instrument which is able to easily detect one coin at 20 meters depth, and shows it's real graph, and even discriminate very precisely, then can we search by it wild impassable terrains in short times? of course not. this is the nature of conventionals. I like powerful pinpointers and we started our works with MDs, but after hearing the news of some success by omnitrone, inclined to LRLing.
at first I was little skeptic and much more curious about LRLing till that time I got acquainted to that weird friend who was really able to find gold by his homemade MFD, what a pity... this caused us...Notsi... our homemade MFD + DDL and now...
all of conventional detectors are complementary tools for professional THing.
I have seen Lorenze Deepmax X3 working; it's superb, where exp 4000 couldn't show anything, it found a small copper pot at 4 to 4.5 meters depth. all were shocked, but what's advantage can't scan most areas at least for most of our location is useless.
now you propose RAMAC GPRs which are much palsy than good MDs? not good, not. GPRs are not appopriate option.
Zahori, was a new thing, admittedly unable to MDing, but was good point and gave us opinion for very easy search. we thought if mineoro be 1/20 what is advertised is enough for us.
of course we will work in combination method with mineoro, unless its' pinponter works as well as being claimed.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Guru

Cool Not yet!

Not yet! I just saw on picture on the .net....It is damn expensive! Very Hot!
By now i can only dream about it!
But i heard a lot of positive experiences with it!
Sebian Institutes (Archeology...blah,blah) have one of those...
They discovered huge roman city under the ground (400x350 meters) on 15 meters depth without digging. Last summer they started to dig and it showed 100% accurate!
You may try to find about that on Google by term Viminatium or Viminacijum or simillar, right now i can not remember proper term...

For other you posted....i can talk about it, but now i am in a hurry....I'll post answer in a few days...
Regards!
Old 10-23-2006, 04:45 AM
Guru

Ground penetrating Radar can be beneficial in some soil conditions. Whenit is feasible, I use GPR to confirm my MapDowsing & MFD/LRL locations. Dell
Old 10-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Guru

Yes Dell, that's it and many more than this. the simplest problem is the size and volume of equipments & implements. and that in which even MD using is illegal and have no right to own MDs or anything like these it's a double problem.

Ivconic, no one here (as me & you)search for buried constructions; walls, monuments, city, murals,...
we just search for precious metals, anywhere it can be. these are good for archeological surveys and researches, not us. I know by a kind of magnetometer/Gradiometer (probably GSMP-30) around the Perspolis in Iran found a buried city, but no report of noble metals.
or I watched an amazing genuine movie of one excavation project from( I think was about Mayas era in Mexico) that they found many buried rooms and murals by means of one type of GSMP mag/grad (of course with help of a professional archeologist helps & leadings) it was overwhelming, but no precious metal. what's the advantage?!!
as we by an cheap E/M finder (Rover C) could frequently find some structures; Graves, tunnel, well,....., but these are not resolver our difficulties.
Except to pyramids cultures, most treasures or hidden hoards are being found far from ancient cities. as they mostly didn't hide their saves in homes. it's risk to invest for finding a city that may has a treasure or not, whereas these kind of activities (if were efficient) can be done only by governments
not in illegal forms.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Guru

Smile Some blah,blah more...

"Ivconic, no one here (as me & you)search for buried constructions; walls, monuments,
city, murals,...we just search for precious metals, anywhere it can be. these are good
for archeological surveys and researches, not us. I know by a kind of magnetometer/Gradiometer
(probably GSMP-30) around the Perspolis in Iran found a buried city, but no report of noble
metals..."

Well....i am not part of that story....I am electronic enthusiast...Started to get interested
in metal detectors,started to handmade those,slowly step by step i just enetered in metal
detecting world.....And now it is to late to stop. Kind of "infected" with those for lifetime.
I am not deeply interested in finding any special treasure....although i wouldnt mind if found
some,somewhen....But my primary interest is MD electronics. Later i started to go on the field
to see MD's in real life....Also started to collect some coins,relics and got "infected" with
those too.....numismatics...
But my primary "love"&interest are conventional metal detectors; IB's and PI's....
I am not some prospector, no not at all...
Also interested in remote sensing principles....
So far i have been seen and tested so many devices.....
My experience gives me right to dare to say here that it is not possible to detect one single
coin on greather depth than 50-60cm's with known methods and devices today...
So when somebody claim, that coin could be detectable on few meters and even more depth, than
i do not know what to think; either it is lie, either i havent seen everything yet!
Conventional, "mainstream" science(electronic&physics part), did not claimed and proved
popular "remote sensing" at all. There is no such device yet,with which you can detect single
coin deeper than stated before...
Take any model,type,any manufacturer.....check,test...and you'll see that i am right.
Somebody (i think KT315) claimed that some Anker md can detect coin on 60 cm depth. TO tell
you the truth i doubt that. I am ready to beleive that Anker can detect coin on 60cm "depth"
only by specially prepared conditions, in the air, with sensibillity "busted" to maximum,with
large diammeter coil, far from the ground conditions,hum and any interferences...
But when the very same device you adjust to be stabile for useable working on the real field
than you gonna realize that it can not detect same coin under 40-45cm in the air and some
20-30 cm burried in the ground....
Problem is not in that Anker model,no, not at all. The very simillar results you will gain
with almost every known model on market today. O.K. it can be some minor differences,let's
say some 5-6cm up or down in favour on some better models....but that it is.No any
"revolutionar" differences at all. They (devices) are all very simillar.
Preblem is concept - electromagnetic field, its drawbacks and merits....
But i never wanted deeper detector than some which can find coin on 40-45 cm....
Real differences are in abillity to discriminate with higher rate of accuraacy...That's what
really interesting me....that's what i want to establish. When prospecting on the real field
to know exactly what item i founded without/before digging....

So far it showed that Minelab detectors are most accurate among others....Newer White's models
also....Fisher,Troy.....They all are very close...
But let's back to subject here!

I also had chance to meet some of remote sensing principles so far. But when learning something
new, i always rely on exact science,mostly physics and later electronics. Already established,
tested and many times proven methods and priciples. That's how i approached to remote sensing
subject.

First i visited almost all available internet sites with simillar subject.Also founded some
books. Later i saw what other people are thinking about that.
So, by now i do know a lot of about remote sensing,although i can not say that am expert, but
still i do feel conversant to claim some claims here.
So, there is no way to detect small metalic item (size of a coin, more or less) deeper than
few tenths of centimeteres IN THE GROUND....NO WAY !
No such device yet!
You are free to beleive what ever you want, but sooner or later you gonna realize that my words
are true!
If some people made oposite claims here (like Hung and Esteban)...than i do not know what to say!
I would like to keep an open mind and continue to beleive that i have much more to see and learn
in my life....I do not want to beleive that those claims are false,faked,fabricated and bogus.
Also i noticed phenomena that so many people arround the world (also here arround me) maybe,
and i repaeat "MAYBE" do really have some "unantural" or "extrasence" abilities to sence some
things very remote, using some L-rod, or Odd or some other kind of apparatus.
Those people are not fully awared of those "skills", so always (by the rule) they interpreting
those erroneously.
So i am more ready to beleive that Hung and Esteban do have "skills" and that's how i can
explain their claims that mineoro really works in their hands ( so far no one else made simillar
claims here...)...I am more ready to beleive that, than to think and beleive that Hung and Esteban
are posting lies here and fabricated claims.
Why i do not beleive in mineoro? Very simple! It is not working....period. It is bogus device.
Same as Zahori.....same as ivconic negative ion detector....(although i never claimed that my
device can detect anything else but ions)...
So mineoro,zahori and my experimental ion detector are fakes and bogus for metal detecting.True.
But same as my ion detector can detect ions, also mineoro and zahori are detecting something?
What? Zahori is very sensitive and good to detect ac e.field and therefore very useable in
industry for checking eventual ac leakage....What about mineoro? Yes, it is detecting something,
I am very sure! It is detecting some kind of hum or radio waves or some interferences....
But for sure not what claimed to be!
What mineoro supposed to be, by its manufacturers claims, it is not possible! That kind of
device is not existing yet! And probably never will!
Hung made so many claims about his finds with mineoro...I am ready to beleive that Hung is very
experienced and skilled dowser in whose hands any tool can do the job, even mineoro...
Esteban also...
Next time, Hung, please take with you some rowlock (wooden) on the field and try do dowse with
it...I am sure that you gonna find items same as with mineoro....

Me,myself...i do not have simillar skills....even more...mineoro is not working in my hands at
all. I tried so many times....It is just "beeping" randomly...also odds,rawlocks,L-rods....
So i am stucked to conventional md's for lifetime.... I do not complain so far, trust me!
But i am still standing here with very open mind...only need proofs and personal experiences.
regards

Old 10-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Hi my friend ivconic,

I wholeheartedly agree.
Except on one small (maybe big??) point - I don't believe in dowsing either. As I've said before, it's all a trick of the mind.

There is no place in physics for either LRLs or dowsing. Both are bogus.
That's why no-one can pass the various challenges (all with large sums of money at stake) using these techniques. The same goes for other so-called psychic phenomemon. They can be a good basis for fictional stories, but that's all they are - complete fiction.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:46 AM
Administrator

My experience has been that people who claim they can dowse, or claim to have an LRL that Really Works, completely and utterly fail when I am watching.

But I disagree that there is no room in physics (or, more appropriately, psychological science) for dowsing. With all the numerous scams out there, I think it is imperative for RealScience to aggressively investigate questionable claims, and provide solid evidence to refute those claims. It's the only way to counter the woo-woos and frauds, and give the public up-to-date information.

Unfortunately, there are no incentives for doing research on dowsing today, in part because science has already investigated it from the mid-1700's, and explained it since the mid-1800's. The USGS put out an excellent booklet on dowsing in 1917, and I have it right here on Geotech. But research on dowsing needs to be refreshed every so often, or dowsers will start to claim that science ignores their abilities.

- Carl