LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-03-2007, 07:57 PM

Could you tell me if on yours when you put power if the light of " operating" is still lighting all time
Old 01-03-2007, 08:02 PM

Could you tell me,if when you put "power on", the light of "operating is still lighting all time
Old 01-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc View Post
Could you tell me,if when you put "power on", the light of "operating is still lighting all time
No, only when detection happens. I inquired them about it and they told me this helps save batteries.

But mine is the regular model. Did you get the '999' upgrade?
Old 01-04-2007, 01:15 PM

I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade
You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing.
Switch the light on ,off......nothing
Old 01-21-2007, 10:33 PM

Default FG80 problem

This is common problem with FG80, and is caused by Dicky Spy's close by.
Try this test again well away from any Dicky Spy or fit Dicky Spy screen.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Answer to mail

Hello Mister Abdelali

Sorry but this is a english forum speaking and i can't answer in French
ou can contact me on my mail again. I answered to you but mail is coming back.

jf039059@scarlet.be

Regards JP
Old 01-24-2007, 04:10 AM

Question Carl and his Crusade

I've been surfing treasure hunting sites for quite some time now and when doing so you can't help but run across LRL and dowsing topics. I have read the pro's and con's and in the con portions there's almost always a posting from Carl talking about how LRL's don't work etc. I'm just curious though, for a man who obviously doesn't believe in dowsing or in the claims made by LRL users and manufacturers; why do you devote so much energy and resources to something you don't believe in? After a while one begins to think....Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much.

Old 01-24-2007, 05:21 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowknows33 View Post
I've been surfing treasure hunting sites for quite some time now and when doing so you can't help but run across LRL and dowsing topics. I have read the pro's and con's and in the con portions there's almost always a posting from Carl talking about how LRL's don't work etc. I'm just curious though, for a man who obviously doesn't believe in dowsing or in the claims made by LRL users and manufacturers; why do you devote so much energy and resources to something you don't believe in? After a while one begins to think....Methinks He Doth Protest Too Much.

As you have discovered for yourself, there is a lot of stuff posted on the forums concerning dowsing and LRLs. In most cases this propaganda is liberally supplied by those who have a vested interest in promoting this nonsense. Carl is the voice of reason. You don't have to listen, but don't say you haven't been warned.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Guru

Quote:

What's your choice of magic wand, eh?
Old 01-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I'm just curious though, for a man who obviously doesn't believe in dowsing or in the claims made by LRL users and manufacturers; why do you devote so much energy and resources to something you don't believe in?
I appreciate your concern about how I spend my time. Perhaps I should remain quiet about LRLs, eh? Caveat Emptor, and the University of Hard Knocks. What do you think, Mr. Crow?

- Carl
Old 01-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Guru

Carl is the voice of reason.

Ah!!! Is the Lord of Truth!!!
Old 01-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Guru

There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Skeptic group irrationaly preaching Scientism, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Scientism with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Dell
Old 01-25-2007, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Skeptic group irrationaly preaching Scientism, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Scientism with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Dell
All us doubters ask for is for an explanation, using generally accepted scientific principles, of how these LRLs work. I think that is the least that
those that make LRLs and sell them at obscene profit margins should be capable of doing.

Irrationality, like beauty, is in the mind of the beholder.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-25-2007, 05:14 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Alternatively ->
There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Pseudoscience with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Qiaozhi

Complete with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Dell,
I think that one is free to belive in what he/she want to. But when we are talking about science and commercial units that sells for thousand of dollars, that some "companies" earn placing around bunch of trash, we can't talk of mistycism or religion but only of a great business.

Anyway one thing is "dowsing" -a man that try to find something using his mind or "powers" or whatever but without any "special" detector but simply a pendulum or an inexpensive wood piece- and another is advertising that everyone could find a treasure using such kind of detectors , just power on it and start searching.

One day its sensor is called "ion chamber", another day it'll become "an electrometer" and so on...but what's that stuff ? : just a piece of PVC pipe with nonsense electronics connected and a lot of epoxy...that point to nothing at all (maybe some external noise source if you are lucky).

So , if you want, feed the nonscience industry and belive in their claims.
It's your right (but please don't call it science, true science or engineering: it's not anyway).

Best regards,
Max
Old 02-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Guru

Default 3rd experience

Hi dear Ruth, after some retreat of snow, we got a chance for 3rd try with FG80.
we searched tens of hectare for 2 days, the day before that there was raining and mostly snows melt away for this reason.
Although still haven't started for our serious locations (based on treasure maps), these searched areas were somehow hot from archeological standpoint (e.g. one graveyard older than 3000 years) ground was thoroughly muddy and weather more or less cold(3-5 C°).
At first day that was sunny and with 50-55% humidity, we got no signal and FG80 was working stably.

At second day that sky was covered by clouds, and 60-65% humidity we got one typical and clear signal in other zone of that area, but after some detection from different directions, signal disappeared. at this day sometimes FG80 was unstable, behaved crazily; went out of adjustment and beeped continuously or randomly, what was the real reason, I don't know.

I think this device is somehow faulty and behaves like what had read about FG78.
or perhaps we should wait until spring and best weathers!!!!!
Hung, Esteban, What's your opinions?
Old 02-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Guru

Repeat the search in the place you obtain the signal, but in best weather conditions.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
What's your opinions?
Here's one ->
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2007, 09:55 AM

Default FG80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Repeat the search in the place you obtain the signal, but in best weather conditions.
Dear Esteban

For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????.
And that one doesn't tell to me that the appreil detects the old gold however because I look for between a treasure runs away by my father (about hundred gold pieces buried rightly before the war) that displaced it never and just him and me savios where this treasure was.
To you to make the findings.
To note that I never have any answers to my mails.
I invested in this detector more than 7500 euros and I don't intend to remain some there.
By dint of to drag the guarantee will have passed.
I had the opportunity to test the German devices that are heavier but that they gave a result.

Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

JP
Old 02-13-2007, 12:10 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
.................................................. .....................................
I invested in this detector more than 7500 euros and I don't intend to remain some there.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................

JP
Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !

For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !

So, what deal !
Old 02-13-2007, 08:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Dear Esteban

For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????.
And that one doesn't tell to me that the appreil detects the old gold however because I look for between a treasure runs away by my father (about hundred gold pieces buried rightly before the war) that displaced it never and just him and me savios where this treasure was.
To you to make the findings.
I had the opportunity to test the German devices that are heavier but that they gave a result.

Sorry for my English but I make what I can.

JP
The FG80 is not fit for purpose. Perhaps Mineoro will not reply to your mails because they know you want your money back.
7500 Euros - that's about £5250 or nearly $10000!!
Old 02-18-2007, 11:39 PM

This is a my all understand for all picture sended to forum about mineoro

sensor (ion chamber)

if anybody understand much please tell ?

and you must know first and important part in longrange locater

is a sensor(ion chamber).

thnak
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisco View Post
This is a my all understand for all picture sended to forum about mineoro

sensor (ion chamber)

if anybody understand much please tell ?

and you must know first and important part in longrange locater

is a sensor(ion chamber).

thnak
Actually the only important part of an LRL is the marketing BS. That's where the money is made.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:38 PM

Default hai!!!!

Attached Images

Old 02-22-2007, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
A stroke of pure genious. Why waste all that battery energy in something that does not function anyway?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda