Old 04-23-2013, 07:07 PM
Guru

thanks very much mr matrix
Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yes,i am curious too...

Hello friends,

Morgan - matrix sorry for the long wait, but my parents had a car accident and were both in the hospital.
I therefore did not have so much time.
They are both back out there and goes again to them well.
I was Search a couple of times with the TOTeM, but not too long.

The TOTeM seems to be working well, but I do not know exactly what he indicating me.
I just need some more practice with a PD.
I try now To search more often at different places, so I can get experience with such devices.

matrix
sorry, I did not find any treasure.
Honestly, I've found nothing with the TOTeM. I had very good signals, but without success.

But now to my experiences:

I had several times a very good signal, but it is very strange.

1. I have a strong signals in the direction of south to north.
If I follow the signal, I can follow it very far, but never find a target.

2. when I have such a strong signal in the direction of south to north and turn around 360
degrees, I have exactly the same signal at 180 °. I made ​​a little video of it.
(detectoman, I hope that you have installed the software from matrix and the video
running. Otherwise, I'll like to make you another format )

Morgan
Can you tell me if this is normal that one has the same signal in the 180 ° rotation is again?
And if so, in what direction I have to must run, North or South?
Or maybe you have an idea what this could be?

Qiaozhi
Works your totem again?
Do you have the same phenomenon in a 360 ° rotation?
Or, do you have any idea what that could be?

I think it is best if, one tests the device on a test field.

Morgan
I'll do a few more tests and when I am finished, I'll send you my TOTeM, so you can test it on your test field.
You have a lot of experience with such devices and can determines better evaluate the TOTeM.

As soon as I have news, I'll inform you.

Best regards to all
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test_2_Video.zip (984.1 KB, 1839 views)
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM

And here is the video as avi format
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test_2_Video_avi.zip (967.3 KB, 1546 views)
Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldmaxx View Post
Qiaozhi
Works your totem again?
I'll try to get time to look at it over the weekend.

Hope your parents are recovering from the accident.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:28 AM
Guru

Hi Goldmaxx
This is the "compass" effect in the north/south direction or east/west. Also a working lrl with too much sensitivity it has the same problem. The key to success is to sense the "phenomenon" and not the "compass". Any circuit with a lot of amplification is sensitive to "compass" effect.

Best Regards
Old 04-25-2013, 12:36 PM

Goldmaxx
Thank you for informing us about your experiences.
I wish health for your parents too.

Best regards
Old 04-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Guru

Default The LRL COMPASS EFECT

Quote:
Hello friends,

Morgan - matrix sorry for the long wait, but my parents had a car accident and were both in the hospital.
I therefore did not have so much time.
They are both back out there and goes again to them well.
I was Search a couple of times with the TOTeM, but not too long.

The TOTeM seems to be working well, but I do not know exactly what he indicating me.
I just need some more practice with a PD.
I try now To search more often at different places, so I can get experience with such devices.

matrix
sorry, I did not find any treasure.
Honestly, I've found nothing with the TOTeM. I had very good signals, but without success.

But now to my experiences:

I had several times a very good signal, but it is very strange.

1. I have a strong signals in the direction of south to north.
If I follow the signal, I can follow it very far, but never find a target.

2. when I have such a strong signal in the direction of south to north and turn around 360
degrees, I have exactly the same signal at 180 °. I made ​​a little video of it.
(detectoman, I hope that you have installed the software from matrix and the video
running. Otherwise, I'll like to make you another format )

Morgan
Can you tell me if this is normal that one has the same signal in the 180 ° rotation is again?
And if so, in what direction I have to must run, North or South?
Or maybe you have an idea what this could be?

Qiaozhi
Works your totem again?

I think it is best if, one tests the device on a test field.

Morgan
I'll do a few more tests and when I am finished, I'll send you my TOTeM, so you can test it on your test field.
You have a lot of experience with such devices and can determines better evaluate the TOTeM.

As soon as I have news, I'll inform you.

Best regards to all
Hello

As Franco Italy told you,this is the compass efect,it hapens with very sensitive LRLs,in some countries the PDK-2.1 have this problem,and the solution is reduce the sensitivity or calibrate the LRL in the direction of this lines,this way avoid completly the interference and still enough power to locate buried targets.
Maybe the PDK videos i post in this forum help you to understand HOW TO PINPOINT the buried objects,what is more dificult is most of the gold or silver objects are located with PDK in only one direction (see the video of gold object found by robalocarapanda,where is possible to see clear,the PDK locate only in one direction) however there are other object that are located in two dir. others in three or even four dir., one good way to learn is to use the method of TRIANGULATE ,where you check the signals in all directions and make ground MARKS to understand the position of this object. Other mistery is when you finaly locate the exat point where the object is buried,still another problem with the PDKs and maybe the ToTEM too,when you lower the LRL less than one meter above the target the LRL OVERLOAD and lost the signal ,and when you raise it again for 1m or more above,the signal returns (check this Phenomenon in the robalocarapanda video) all this caracteristics was signaled by me in this forum many times.
Happy days for you and your family.

Regards
Old 04-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Goldmaxx
This is the "compass" effect in the north/south direction or east/west. Also a working lrl with too much sensitivity it has the same problem. The key to success is to sense the "phenomenon" and not the "compass". Any circuit with a lot of amplification is sensitive to "compass" effect.

Best Regards
In my tests I did not have any problem with the so-called compass effect. I suspect the signal being detected by Goldmaxx is being generated by a remote transmitter, as it is detectable both in front and behind the device.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
I will again go to this place, and try to locate the signal better.
I've watched the MINEORO video. It is really very well explained how to search with a PD.

Yes, maybe Qiaozhi has developed really a super LRL.
That would be really brilliant.
I'm very curious about the next tests with the TOTeM.

> Yes, maybe Qiaozhi has developed really a super LRL.

Listen to these words, this is so absurd it can't be true !!!!

A persons constructs a circuit to demonstrate that those wannabe earth-magnetical-field-wave-around-detectors provable don't work and some other guy builts it and speaks about a "super LRL"!

This is like giving a person a glass of water from a dirty river and telling its not really good and the person tests it and says:

Wow fantastic, what a delicious glass of water!

Do you know the words trustworthy and credibility????

You will know it soon because we need a credibility and describtion charts here to find out exactly what the users have to offer:

Truth or only lies, fraud and selfdelusions!

Either you are providing facts and evidence or you can go playing in a sandbox like little kids!

Its also not good speaking about car accidents in such a context,
because those could be the same "unbelievable story" like everything else here! Goldmaxx, prove that there really was such
accident or don't come up with such "excuses" here, it's not
the right place along all those unproven stories!

Next time I will show you here a picture of a dog and I'm shure
there will be persons who will reply: "Wow, what a cute cat!"
Old 04-25-2013, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In my tests I did not have any problem with the so-called compass effect. I suspect the signal being detected by Goldmaxx is being generated by a remote transmitter, as it is detectable both in front and behind the device.
Hi Goldmaxx!
I initially thought it was a compass effect in the north-south direction, but it seems that Qiaozhi right. I occasionally detect a strong signal from the direction northwest-southeast.
It seems that this is some sort of powerful transmitter operating in the VLF range.
The solution to this problem is in the previous post gave Morgan.
Greetings to you and your parents from Serbia!
Sneshko
Old 04-26-2013, 01:15 AM
Guru

he brother goldmaxx: may be you can null cardinal compas effect by take pd in other mode function see, you should reverse the leads wires of ferrite or coil, may be or doing change a little at other frecuence near on pd capacitors, the pd circuit calibrations are very difficultous when these configuration arent rights, due distincts configurations the pd add other vary functions how: compass effect --- sky-earth, effect, or static detection, too when rx & tx isnt in armonic frecuences came erratic, you should do very much tries, difficil due city foints electrical radiations near are very critic, the pd circuit whit rx and tx configuration, isnt easy to put a equal point, for pd exist much distinccts diverse configurations , but only whit hig sensitivity stable receptor is most easy, btw pd no work in any station climatic conditions or soils or humidity weather, need dry and sun
Old 04-26-2013, 01:25 AM
Guru

other of my pd have aluminum loop sistem by internal round toroid, how esteban say us, this design semms in my actual avatar, no much affected for cardinal lines, excusme please my bad english, powerfull pd sensitive hig range isnt easy building, but normal poor range detection yes
Old 04-26-2013, 01:30 AM
Guru

semms goldmax totem project have hig power, but isnt in right configuration, goldmaxx try these in other distinct fields if you see same functions in all, those are cardinal points detections then change any other coils configuration, you is near succes
Old 04-26-2013, 02:32 AM

Hi to all

First, thank you friends for your greetings to my parents, they are both back home and them doing well again,
they still have some minor pain but otherwise is everything ok.

Secondly, many thanks to Qiaozhi, Morgan, FrancoItaly, matrix and Sneshko for the valuable tips.
I am very glad that you can help me so fast in this forum, especially to understand this phenomenon.
I am new to this area and I have learn through the Totem project and your tips a lot about LRL's and this phenomenon.

Qioazhi
That's a good idea that with the remote transmitter could actually be.
Strangely I have the signals to various places that are up to 40 km from each other apart.
In the next test, I will be drawing the directions of the signals on a map and examine whether such a remote transmitter on these lines are located.

Morgan, Franco Italy
If there is this "compass effect" would be, it would be enough if I reduce the sensitivity of the device?
Or is it the circuit itself, that it is too sensitive?

Morgan
That's good, I can not triangulate these strong signals, they are only in the direction from south to north and noth to south to localized.
I'll be watching all your old posts and videos so I can learn from it.
Also good to know how can I to locate position of an object.
This is a really good hint.

I can see I need some practical experience with the handling of LRLs.
But I must say that it is very exciting and make very fun.

Thanks to all who help me to get on.

Best regards
Old 04-26-2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Listen to these words, this is so absurd it can't be true !!!!

A persons constructs a circuit to demonstrate that those wannabe earth-magnetical-field-wave-around-detectors provable don't work and some other guy builts it and speaks about a "super LRL"!

This is like giving a person a glass of water from a dirty river and telling its not really good and the person tests it and says:

Wow fantastic, what a delicious glass of water!

Do you know the words trustworthy and credibility????

You will know it soon because we need a credibility and describtion charts here to find out exactly what the users have to offer:

Truth or only lies, fraud and selfdelusions!

Either you are providing facts and evidence or you can go playing in a sandbox like little kids!

Its also not good speaking about car accidents in such a context,
because those could be the same "unbelievable story" like everything else here! Goldmaxx, prove that there really was such
accident or don't come up with such "excuses" here, it's not
the right place along all those unproven stories!

Next time I will show you here a picture of a dog and I'm shure
there will be persons who will reply: "Wow, what a cute cat!"

Ohhh Funfinder
I knew that this day would come and you would write your stupid Proverbs here. I have just waiting for.

I've read some of your bull**** and I wonder all the time what do you think actually what you are?

Are you the anti-lrl Priest would like to covet all of us?
Want to disabuse them us all here?
Or you're just a clwon who wants to amuse us here?

You know what?
Do me a favor please, reserve your mental garbage for you. What you say does not interest me and I have no time or desire to discuss with such people as you.
If it would only give such people like you, we'd still be riding on donkeys because there were no cars.

Just remember one thing, the lateral thinkers have changed the world and not all the people have done all badly.

You insulted me and everyone else here in the forum. What is this?

If you want to contribute nothing, then you have here nothing to search for.
Is it so hard for you?

Me make this theme a lot of fun and before I speak anythink bat, I build it myself and make a picture of it.
You should also make it before you talk about something, which you have no idea about.

So please, let's us do that what makes us fun and do not disturb us.

For you I have a good tip, stay at home and play with your Barbie dolls.
Is perhaps better for your nerves as you get excited about anything here.

Incidentally, I thought you left the forum, strange that you're here again.

Can you do me a favor?
Give me a break with your nonsense and please do not write me.

You know what they say here in Germany
”Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten”

Thank you very much

Hasta la vista Funfinder
Old 04-26-2013, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
he brother goldmaxx: may be you can null cardinal compas effect by take pd in other mode function see, you should reverse the leads wires of ferrite or coil, may be or doing change a little at other frecuence near on pd capacitors, the pd circuit calibrations are very difficultous when these configuration arent rights, due distincts configurations the pd add other vary functions how: compass effect --- sky-earth, effect, or static detection, too when rx & tx isnt in armonic frecuences came erratic, you should do very much tries, difficil due city foints electrical radiations near are very critic, the pd circuit whit rx and tx configuration, isnt easy to put a equal point, for pd exist much distinccts diverse configurations , but only whit hig sensitivity stable receptor is most easy, btw pd no work in any station climatic conditions or soils or humidity weather, need dry and sun

Hi detectoman my friend

Thank you for your good tips, I will try to gradually everything until it works.
I'll start with the simplest.
Of course you could also be right that the configuration is not optimum.
The best would be to test the TOTeM first on a test field, so I could see if he finds objects or not.

However, I need some more experience to search with LRLs and to interpret the signals.

By the way, my english is bad too and therefore can very well understand what you are writing me.

Could you watch the videos?

Best regards
Old 04-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Guru

Hi GoldMax

First of all i m happy to know that your parents are fine now after the car accident.

Second, i congratulate you for your nice ToTem project, like others firends here we are very curius about your results.

Third, dont waist your time reading non sense Funfinder words, because if he don´t bealive in this is ok for him. I think he must stay away and let friend who like to experiments and learn about this, to go ahead.

Finally and has i posted before and to clarify all about this phenomenon, is much much beater to buried some silver or gold on a test bed and then go for test after a year or more time. This for shure will be the best way to demonstrate this.

Best regards and keep going with your experiments.

Nelson

Quote:
Ohhh Funfinder
I knew that this day would come and you would write your stupid Proverbs here. I have just waiting for.

I've read some of your bull**** and I wonder all the time what do you think actually what you are?

Are you the anti-lrl Priest would like to covet all of us?
Want to disabuse them us all here?
Or you're just a clwon who wants to amuse us here?

You know what?
Do me a favor please, reserve your mental garbage for you. What you say does not interest me and I have no time or desire to discuss with such people as you.
If it would only give such people like you, we'd still be riding on donkeys because there were no cars.

Just remember one thing, the lateral thinkers have changed the world and not all the people have done all badly.

You insulted me and everyone else here in the forum. What is this?

If you want to contribute nothing, then you have here nothing to search for.
Is it so hard for you?

Me make this theme a lot of fun and before I speak anythink bat, I build it myself and make a picture of it.
You should also make it before you talk about something, which you have no idea about.

So please, let's us do that what makes us fun and do not disturb us.

For you I have a good tip, stay at home and play with your Barbie dolls.
Is perhaps better for your nerves as you get excited about anything here.

Incidentally, I thought you left the forum, strange that you're here again.

Can you do me a favor?
Give me a break with your nonsense and please do not write me.

You know what they say here in Germany
”Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten”

Thank you very much

Hasta la vista Funfinder
Old 04-26-2013, 04:43 PM
Guru

goldmaxx, yes, i been dowload kmplayer format by matrix, and succes i can look your videos, i then examine those and semms how a cardinal effect, probably you totem are work in a compass function, you need do any different recipes or configurations but your reciver circuit work ok

goldmax yo descargue bien el formato de kmplayer de matrix, y exitosamente yo pude mirar tus videos, yo examine entonces esos y se mira como un efecto cardinal, probablemente tu totem esta funcionando en una funcion de; brujula´ tu necesitas hacer otras formas o configuraciones, pero tu circuito receptor funciona bien
Old 04-26-2013, 10:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi to all

First, thank you friends for your greetings to my parents, they are both back home and them doing well again,
they still have some minor pain but otherwise is everything ok.

Secondly, many thanks to Qiaozhi, Morgan, FrancoItaly, matrix and Sneshko for the valuable tips.
I am very glad that you can help me so fast in this forum, especially to understand this phenomenon.
I am new to this area and I have learn through the Totem project and your tips a lot about LRL's and this phenomenon.

Qioazhi
That's a good idea that with the remote transmitter could actually be.
Strangely I have the signals to various places that are up to 40 km from each other apart.
In the next test, I will be drawing the directions of the signals on a map and examine whether such a remote transmitter on these lines are located.

Morgan, Franco Italy
If there is this "compass effect" would be, it would be enough if I reduce the sensitivity of the device?
Or is it the circuit itself, that it is too sensitive?

Morgan
That's good, I can not triangulate these strong signals, they are only in the direction from south to north and noth to south to localized.
I'll be watching all your old posts and videos so I can learn from it.
Also good to know how can I to locate position of an object.
This is a really good hint.

I can see I need some practical experience with the handling of LRLs.
But I must say that it is very exciting and make very fun.

Thanks to all who help me to get on.

Best regards

I believe you locate N-S magnetic lines,becouse this can hapen very often when the coil or ferrite is not well balance or other possibility is wrong number of turns in the RX(receptor) coil,also little change in value of capacitor near RX some times solve the problem, but,as i told before, the more fast solution is to calibrate the ToTeM in the direction of this N-S line and start a search.This way the LRL only locate the buried objects and avoid the N-S lines.
We have many many things to learn about LRLs,but it will worth all the time we lost with them !!!
People like Funfinder,Max,WD40 etc etc , are allways present as skeptics becouse ,you know,still skeptics that said the men never arrive to the moon,and when some of them locate gold coins with LRLs,they will say,this is coincidence...thats it

Good Luck
Old 04-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I believe you locate N-S magnetic lines,becouse this can hapen very often when the coil or ferrite is not well balance or other possibility is wrong number of turns in the RX(receptor) coil,also little change in value of capacitor near RX some times solve the problem, but,as i told before, the more fast solution is to calibrate the ToTeM in the direction of this N-S line and start a search.This way the LRL only locate the buried objects and avoid the N-S lines.
If this signal was only detected in this particular area, then it cannot be caused by the compass problem. Otherwise it would also beep north-south wherever you made the test.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:49 AM
Guru

Default my second pd prototipe in 2010

this have rx and tx, your can look the difference range detection whit only rx and when i add tx function on, i am detecting on the iron bars of above inside the column

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_xWItsvDmo
Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Goldmaxx - Today I made some tests with the TOTeM prototype unit. It appears to work better if the power supply is between 8 to 9V. If the battery is greater than 9V (e.g. 9.5V), the increased voltage can cause an offset in the meter, so that it is not located at zero when there is no signal. However, if you ignore the meter offset, then everything else works as expected. It might be worth using an 8-cell battery pack with an 8V or 9V regulator to power the circuit.

I also removed the hot glue around the ferrite coil, and played around with the coil balance. The null is extremely easy to find, although it can be tricky to find the position where ferrous (iron) targets are rejected. At one balance position I was able to detect a Victorian penny at 5 inches from the TX coil, while rejecting iron.

If there is an external signal being received, such as from a laptop computer, then this will cause a beep even if TOTeM is pointing away from the source. So this is an easy way of deciding whether the signal is external interference or not.

As described in Chapter 14 of ITMD, the compass and sky effects seem to be related to the use an unshielded RX coil, and the sky effect can be experienced by using either a standard Heathkit GD348 or a Micronta 4001. There is no compass or sky effect with TOTeM, since it uses the ferrite coil as a receiver in active mode.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi GoldMax

First of all i m happy to know that your parents are fine now after the car accident.

Second, i congratulate you for your nice ToTem project, like others firends here we are very curius about your results.

Third, dont waist your time reading non sense Funfinder words, because if he don´t bealive in this is ok for him. I think he must stay away and let friend who like to experiments and learn about this, to go ahead.

Finally and has i posted before and to clarify all about this phenomenon, is much much beater to buried some silver or gold on a test bed and then go for test after a year or more time. This for shure will be the best way to demonstrate this.

Best regards and keep going with your experiments.

Nelson

Hello nelson

Thank you for your nice words to my parents, I'll tell them about youse and they will be very glad that there are so many nice people to sympathize.
They are both healthy again and are now at home.

Thank you also for your congratulations on my TOTeM, it is a very nice project and I have a lot of fun. I was thus able to learn a lot about LRL's and will have to learn about it more.
For me is this technology simply fascinating and firmly believe that it works.

Yes, I have the LRL virus in me.

Of course I will share all about my experiments and results with you all.
I am also pleased with the quick help I get here and maybe it can help others too.. Only then can we learn from each other and that's a very beautiful thing.

The theme Funfinder is finished for me, I was just waiting that he writes me.
I knew that he would write to me and I told him what I have already burned onto the soul all the time. I can not do anything with such people, and I will have nothing to do with them.

Yes, you're right nelson I agree with you. I also think that it is to test a LRL to a test field the best way. Then one is quite sure whether the LRL works or not.
Is that true that if one burying gold or silver with salt, that the phenomenon arises faster?
And if so, it's the same phenomenon as when it arises naturally over the years?

Best regards and I'll do my best so that we get more results.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
goldmaxx, yes, i been dowload kmplayer format by matrix, and succes i can look your videos, i then examine those and semms how a cardinal effect, probably you totem are work in a compass function, you need do any different recipes or configurations but your reciver circuit work ok

goldmax yo descargue bien el formato de kmplayer de matrix, y exitosamente yo pude mirar tus videos, yo examine entonces esos y se mira como un efecto cardinal, probablemente tu totem esta funcionando en una funcion de; brujula´ tu necesitas hacer otras formas o configuraciones, pero tu circuito receptor funciona bien

Hi detectoman
I am very happy that you can watch the videos.
It shall certainly still follow some videos and am happy about every opinion or tip of you, than you can tell me about the videos.

Thank you for your very good tips. I will note it all and successively test the totem until works perfectly.
Qiaozhi has write further down a post and I think that it is the solution to the puzzle.
The device simply gets too much power and is thereby to sensitive.