Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
Attachment 18822

circuit signal generator 68 khz pistol detect 3,4 meters

Hi dear what you said???? is not trust please

May i ask what is the purpose of the circuit, (except scaring mosquitoes) ?

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18464

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-12-2014, 04:22 AM

Default The Generator

Andreas, A signal generator can be used with the PD locate a treasure. or Pulse Induction Detector may make stronger the phenomenon that can be detected for PD..
Old 02-12-2014, 04:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
Andreas, A signal generator can be used with the PD locate a treasure. or Pulse Induction Detector may make stronger the phenomenon that can be detected for PD..
I don't know if alonsoPD need a external signal generator or PI for stimulate a target.
I think don't need.
regards
Old 02-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Guru

I did this circuit just to see how it behaves pd with a sign around 68 khz
Old 02-16-2014, 02:56 AM

Hi Friends, Hello Andreas,

I tell you that i did the coil exposed by Andreas but without good results
this detects much less distance than the omega coil I made ​​earlier,

I've been looking a lot of information about how to make an omega coil and reviewing many images and found in my papers a document to Andy Flind where is the way to make a bobin omega compensated for a metal detector and catches my attention because this omega Andy has other features elaborate and I think this could help us develop even on a smaller scale an omega coil but need help from someone here on the forum who can do calculus to make it equal to that of andy but in a smaller size perhaps about 8 or 9 cms. diameter

this is important because the omega coil exposed by Andy I think this well balanced in its measures as should be a real coil omega because maybe this can work well in the Alonso PD.

LRLMAN.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Hi Friends, Hello Andreas,

I tell you that i did the coil exposed by Andreas but without good results
this detects much less distance than the omega coil I made ​​earlier....................
this is important because the omega coil exposed by Andy I think this well balanced in its measures as should be a real coil omega because maybe this can work well in the Alonso PD.

LRLMAN.
As you can see #89 ......with perfect calibration all together coils-housing detect one euro ONLY 12CM DISTANCE..
Alonso PD don't work as a real MD detector, but as LRL
If you replace C4 (see #116) with value <10nF, you have more distance detection.
Ofcourse with C4=100pF... 470pF you have best distance detection.
I made this clone with the true values ​​of the components posted here few years ago.
I saw this is real "distance detection" of omega-coils when everything configured correctly. In this case we have a real LRL and a "poor" MD.
You can ask the morgan. He has the original PD, he know well the real distance detection and measurement real frequency tune. If he publish real infos (Rs forum), i don't know, because, i am not member
My opinion... he never publish real infos or he cannot build a real clone (i am sure for this)
If we want a better MD section, ofcourse we can replace with other schematics.
I think later i replace this section
Regards
Old 02-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Guru

hello guys, put the tx in lrl detection, help for a little most distance range, and most directional precision, too for most centre habilities, but any persons say, the tx near of the metals point, due hig tension oscillations can null the field of electrons around the objetive buried, how a short circuit, then you see all signal dissapared, morgan say the tx help for can be detected in minor size objects
Old 02-16-2014, 05:31 PM

Hi Detectoman, how are you man, tienes toda la razon hacerca de lo que dices y que milagro que te veo aqui, que hay de nuevo hombre ya terminaste tu PD? he visto algunos videos tuyos en you tube de un equipo que hiciste se ve muy curioso pero bien, un saludo

You're right in your said, a miracle for me see you here, what's new man, finish your PD? I've seen some of your videos on you tube of a device that you did, this looks very funny but good

greetingS.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Guru

hello lrlman, regards today i have a medium" range in right function, and other one in succes vies and 4 others in process, sayme what you from, may be we interchange opinions
Old 02-16-2014, 08:43 PM
Guru

ups lrlman: where you from *
Old 02-16-2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
ups lrlman: where you from *
Detectoman Excuse me, I from here Mexico, Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan.

and you?
Old 02-16-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
As you can see #89 ......with perfect calibration all together coils-housing detect one euro ONLY 12CM DISTANCE..
Alonso PD don't work as a real MD detector, but as LRL
If you replace C4 (see #116) with value <10nF, you have more distance detection.
Ofcourse with C4=100pF... 470pF you have best distance detection.
I made this clone with the true values ​​of the components posted here few years ago.
I saw this is real "distance detection" of omega-coils when everything configured correctly. In this case we have a real LRL and a "poor" MD.
You can ask the morgan. He has the original PD, he know well the real distance detection and measurement real frequency tune. If he publish real infos (Rs forum), i don't know, because, i am not member
My opinion... he never publish real infos or he cannot build a real clone (i am sure for this)
If we want a better MD section, ofcourse we can replace with other schematics.
I think later i replace this section
Regards

Ok Andreas,

Well then where we start again?

I need you to know some things about my experiences with the developing of my PD'S before starting with all this.

1 - I have two PD, one with six PCB’s and the other with a single PCB as presented in the Greek forum ok?

2 - The single PCB PD is more stable than the six PCB’s.

3 – In the PD single PCB I put two flat ferrites Alonso identical to his PD pistol.

4- In the PD six PCB’s, I put two round ferrites of 6 cms. long each one by 1 cms thick.

5 - The schematic I used for the two PD’s was exactly the same in RS by Qiaozhi version 1.20 because it had corrected the polarity of the capacitor # 33 uF 10.

6 - the omega coil and ferrite were made with almost the same omhics resistance just with different calibers magnet wires (for coil omega only) because the coil ferrite I put the same type of wire 0.30 mm but with a different turns quantity to that exposed in RS ;

It is important to say that the way that I did for winding ferrite was different from that presented in RS because with the turns exposed in RS never detect a small magnet or just to 1cm away from the ferrite, but with the new way of laps that I put on a ferrite, this detected the small magnet to 20 Cms. away from the ferrite, and only when the PD is working together Omega-Ferrite; I've also noticed that the magnet is detected by the omega, in only omega mode, but only in a shorter distance away maybe about 7 cms.

7- When I adjust the two PD's and pointed toward the ground, the pistol beeps in direction to the soil detect the capacitance of the soil and I don’t know if this is normal or how can I fix this, I've been seeing information exposed by Esteban about it but i don’t understand what he says of how to correct this detail; Esteban says: We can find a good compromise between the both (sky and soil)” and he say that
I have to change wire the ends of the RX: Invert extremes of receiver coil and put your hand in both sides of rec. coil, time by time. You note in one extreme capacitive effect (a kind of null) when you put your hand. If the capacitive effect is produced in down part (this is, a kind of null), invert the connections of the extremes of the rec. Coil. Is better the increasing of audio in the down part when you put your hand, this is, the part of rec. Coil near the soil”.

This efect is normal or not? Is good or bad?????

8- I notice that in the two PD's green LEDs do not light at any time and in any way and I think that something is wrong may be reversed polarity of these, could you help me a little on this? maybe with some schematic correct, and as I was saying I have no knowledge of electronics I understand very little I'm no EE here in México I'm just business manager or public accountant but I am very interested in completing these projects, not for sale of devices but for personal use because I know many places here, which might have some interesting things to discover.

I have seen with my own eyes what they can do the Alonso lrl’s when he was here a few years ago
I am sure that these well calibrated equipment can do good things

9- The PD one PCB have a potentiometer multiturn 50 k.

10- The PD Six PCB’s have a potentiometer one turn 50 k.

All this is to begin to get an idea of ​​what I did, I would like you to show the full Schematic in one piece or as exposed by Qiaozhi since I have some confusion regarding the schematic that you exposed in the area of the coil connections to omega, because the RX of Qiaozhi Schematic of 1.20 has three wires and i see only two in your schem., and TX coil has 5 wires which I can’t see on your schematic, i only see 3 connections.
Anyway I will try to analyze it with the schematic of Qiaozhi.

Regards.

LRLMAN.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Guru

lrman and all, the sky-ground effect was for me a big problem when i building the pd whit rx & omega, the original pd circuit are very versatile, whit other coil recipes, then also you have a great diversity of present phenomens whit each distinct maners of make your circuits or power measures, lrman i am in chihuahua mexico but today no have very much time for my lrls or experiments due my busy particular works, the sky effect can dissapared changing whit other coils recipes, also the sky effect automatic dissapared when the pd go at stabilzed function, then came devenue sensitive stabilized lrange detection, the pd have very much secret of operations semms easy but isnt sometimes
Old 03-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Guru

Name:  schematic10.jpg
Views: 8848
Size:  240.4 KB
this scheme published by max morgan and that made reverse engineering are changed schema components made ​​by quiaozhi version 1.19
Old 03-12-2014, 08:51 PM
Guru

Name:  dw.JPG
Views: 8573
Size:  233.2 KB

this scheme has changed the components and coil omega I believe that number is not correct to aspire
12 +3 +5 +12 is Heathkit gd 348.small diameter coil requires a greater number of turns of wire
Old 03-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Guru

Name:  sf.JPG
Views: 9626
Size:  95.4 KBName:  qw.JPG
Views: 8572
Size:  125.1 KB

pd alonso 6 pcb correction circuit omega coil original heathkit gd 348
Old 03-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Guru

I am part ferrite to build
Old 03-19-2014, 02:48 PM
Guru

can someone help me on the original mica capacitors 348 gd hard to find may be replaced by capacitor polyester?
Old 03-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Guru

Name:  zc.JPG
Views: 8420
Size:  52.2 KB

this key seems strange!, does she lack terminal connects only ferrite and only omega or connect two together?
Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Guru

Name:  ftr.JPG
Views: 7967
Size:  57.7 KBName:  de.JPG
Views: 7906
Size:  41.6 KB

tests done on the same key used in 3 positions pd show that omega loop and ferrite are always linked in position 1 and 3.This key is the same as dch not change anything
Old 03-20-2014, 02:48 PM

http://alfaris.net/up/89/alfaris_net_1395326684.JPG
Old 03-23-2014, 07:52 PM
Guru

Name:  ytr.JPG
Views: 8208
Size:  60.0 KB
can someone tell me if this is correct? orange and yellow wire?
Old 03-24-2014, 07:58 PM
Guru

maybe this is correct...Name:  frs.JPG
Views: 7658
Size:  16.8 KB
Old 07-29-2014, 07:01 AM
Guru

Last year i have a mail by seden if is possible drawing a PD only for gold.
This is a point very interest for me and ofcourse i try find solution for this.
For experiments i use my real clone alonsoPD with full modifications (for example change MD section with other circuit stability), build a new sensor via lathe and laser cutter.
After two months study and build many-many prototypes sensors, i think find solution. The big problem again is calibration all together. In this case i use other way for find delicate for all work together.
Joke !!! i know very well what i need for calibration and all steps for fine tune, but in practice after three days without results, i find solution (very difficult)

Please look video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alv...ature=youtu.be
This is not dream, but real. No ground or sky effects. No detections earth lines
The unit is very-very stability and silence for other metals.
Interest is PD work without motion or very-very slow motion
enjoy
Old 07-29-2014, 07:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Last year i have a mail by seden if is possible drawing a PD only for gold.
This is a point very interest for me and ofcourse i try find solution for this.
For experiments i use my real clone alonsoPD with full modifications (for example change MD section with other circuit stability), build a new sensor via lathe and laser cutter.
After two months study and build many-many prototypes sensors, i think find solution. The big problem again is calibration all together. In this case i use other way for find delicate for all work together.
Joke !!! i know very well what i need for calibration and all steps for fine tune, but in practice after three days without results, i find solution (very difficult)

Please look video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alv...ature=youtu.be
This is not dream, but real. No ground or sky effects. No detections earth lines
The unit is very-very stability and silence for other metals.
Interest is PD work without motion or very-very slow motion
enjoy

Great work my friend. I wish you good luck and too much improvement in your project. If we can detect from distance 5m we can detect also from 50 m and maybe 5 km or over.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding