LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-24-2006, 08:45 PM

Default Regulator 7805

To the Zahori also works with the 7805 when placing him one or two common diodes in series to the Exit, we will have this way approximately 4–4,5Volts

The Zahori works well until the 4,5 Volts, when passing above this voltage it is no longer anything sensitive.

Each diode takes place to fall of tension of approximately 0,5V, this way will have to well regulated voltage.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Guru

Ivconic, great job!!!

On a few spots it produced some very weak "click's", why ? I do not know, but i doubt that there is some treasure in the ground there.

Check the "clicking" place with your coil MD, if you can't center with the Zahori. But sometimes your "normal" MD can't achieve the depth.

Ok, this is a device for free field, far of electric lines, always I anotice this. As I has tried (respect my posibilities), no more sensitive than the 3130 I found for this application.

Ivconic, can't see the both laterals antennas or you use a plate to 0 V?

Don't forget to connect the output of Zahori to the /comparator/timer/tone generator I post in the thread "Ivconic's Negative Ion Detector circuit". But, first, you must adjust at limit point the comparator/timer/tone generator and after connect to the Zahori's output. Don't use synthetic clothes, friction produces false alarm, metalic or wood box, better for Zahori, plastic no, the wind or friction produces erratics causes by the static electricity.

If there are a treasure or a good conductive metal buried for long time, then sure you'll find it.

Also if you make it giratory handle, you will obtain a LRL rod for be happy the LRL rod lovers .

Marko is a great detectorist, of the new generation!

Old 06-24-2006, 09:46 PM
Guru

Thumbs up Yes...

"Ivconic, can't see the both laterals antennas or you use a plate to 0 V? "

Yes.I omited them for now.Receiving angle is wide, over 150 degrees.
I am gonna put those 2, or maybe even 4 around main, for narrowed angle of RX.
Anyway i am gonna take it with me on the field next time, just in any case, to check it more....If any results i'll post here.
Marko is already prospector with some finds.He is using my old Cscope 1220B for some time. A few coins and one ring so far! Godd for a start.
regards
Old 06-24-2006, 10:44 PM
Guru

Yes, is a good start for Marko!

Maybe the aluminium dish of your project can be reduces the angle in great portion.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Guru

njoseph:

I'll try your diode implementation for future Zahori type projects.
Old 06-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Guru

Thumbs up Cool !!! Now is working!

Now is working! I had to disconnect and try it again! It must be the Robert's big mouth about .ru sites. I gues, Robert "loudmouth" pissed some russian hacker and provoked him to "blast" here!??? Ha,ha,ha!
Anyway,i am very sorry for occupying so much space here, but i'll repeat here my last reply:

One more thing:
I am sorry, i absolute inadvertantly forgot to mention and also omited another, very
important alteration to my hand-made device !
"So this supposed to be only evasion from original schematic posted here."
This is not true, but i changed this stage from the begining, later just forgot to
mention here. Sorry again. Michael R. Starcher done a great job with this audio stage
in his "Homebrew PI" project!
I decided to use it with Zahori due to its great performances ! An it all worked nice
togather, from start!
Overall power consumption is so small, so one 9V battery could last a few days, i guess.
Although Esteban's "/comparator/timer/tone generator " is also good! And simillar to this.
It will take a much of testing on the field to establish right overview on those adjustments
included in design.Right now i am adjusting potentiometers on wild guess,so presets might
not be proper,therefore can not claim here anything for sure. We will see.
Deep in my hearth, i would like to share Esteban's optimism about Zahori's efficiency in
prospecting.
Only time will tell...
regards
Old 06-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Guru

Thumbs up Schematic alteration...

Here is alteration of schematic...
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2006, 05:54 AM
Guru

Thumbs up Finall...

Finall redraw....
Attached Images

Old 08-17-2006, 06:44 AM

Hi Ivonic
Do you have chance to test your zahori like minore ( north to south).new or old buried nobel metals(they are diamagnetic meterials.gold ,silver ,bronz,bizmut)
as diamagnetics ignore earth's magnetic field .they cause jumps of energy .
I detected this energy which was caused by cavity.I was using digital compass(which is getting only positive picks of earth magnetics.youknow mognometers get both + and - picks.
here only rule is to use machine in north to south direction.
excuse me for asking this?
did you test your zahori like that.
and swinging it also important to get anomaly as beep signal
have a nice day
okantex
have a nice day
Old 08-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Guru

Smile ....

O.K.
Next couple days..i'll try it.
I'll report here than.
regards
Old 08-18-2006, 11:48 AM
Guru

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic

O.K.
Next couple days..i'll try it.
I'll report here than.
regards
Welcome Ivconic. How are you? When you will report here please sent a photo of the construct if it is possible. I want to see the antena system.
Best Regards
Old 08-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Guru

Smile hi geo

Hi Geo!
I already posted here on this thread.List previous pages,you'll see my younger son holding it...
If you want details,than i have to open it and make some photos....no problem!
I've been visiting so many locations last month...These few days i am at home,resting....From tuesday i'll be on the field again, until september...
regards
Old 08-19-2006, 04:50 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Geo!
I already posted here on this thread.List previous pages,you'll see my younger son holding it...
If you want details,than i have to open it and make some photos....no problem!
I've been visiting so many locations last month...These few days i am at home,resting....From tuesday i'll be on the field again, until september...
regards
Hi Ivconic. Yes i saw your son. He likes you.
I saw the final zahori schematic and i think that you forgot a capacitor (100uF) at LM358 pin 7 to +4.5v??
Regards
Old 08-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Guru

Default More photos...

I omited it...it works anyway...
As you can see antena is connected straight to pcb.Best way to avoid any further interference...
regards
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Guru

Default One more...

One more photo...
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2006, 06:00 AM
Guru

Quote:

I omited it...it works anyway...
As you can see antena is connected straight to pcb.Best way to avoid any further interference...
regards
Very good. Thanks. What are you say to put an Al plate at the back of the box. Maybe it will work as technical ground for the antena.
Regards

Btw Before a long time i told you that you are not a good constructor. Sorry i made a big mistake
Old 08-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Guru

Smile Kala...

Kala ine..
Good thinking! I avoided metal box,it is to heavy...that's why i choose to glue Al plates (hard disk bottom cover made from Al folie) on inside walls of plastic box...
About other...don't worry. No matter how anybody think is good, always shows somebody else much better...
I can be good when not to lazy...ha,ha,ha...
But i am ashamed to claim my possibilities when see so much competent people here.I am very serious about that.Not joke at all.
best regards
Old 08-21-2006, 05:30 AM

Hi İvconic
could you do field test in your garden befpre you leave for your bussiness trip.I do not want to wait till september.
have a nice day
okantex
Old 08-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Guru

Default PCB

Hi Ivconic. Can you give us the pcb file? I want to build it and to stop the construct of anker SS60. What do you think if i made a double side pcb with the upper side to be gnd as the RF pcb's ?
Regards
Old 08-21-2006, 07:46 PM
Guru

Hi Guys Here. I'm busy to build both Zahori plans ( Esteban & Ivconic altered).
Now the PCBs are ready to be mounted. Here is a Pic of second altered plan (Ivconic).
If you desire, I will put the *.pcb file. Has been tried to be without any mistake, but don't promise be so.
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Guru

Post well...

I already posted some results...Works very sensitive on AC e field....But so far it shows none of metal detection...
Geo i draw my pcb manually, i have to scan it and than post here...No problem to do that...
Michael's pcb looks very good....I think much better than mine.
Good job Michael. I'll make one with your pcb...
I understood this Zahori thing more or less like experiment but not seriously at all. At the end it showed as very usefull when man want to locate some power lines in walls, some AC leakage etc....or in educational purposes. I like it very much,cose it works very "sharp" and clean....
But at the end....it can not detect/locate any type,kind of metal in the ground or in the air.....so far....I do not know, maybe some conditions more have to be fullfiled.....who knows?!
regards!
Old 08-22-2006, 05:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
Hi Guys Here. I'm busy to build both Zahori plans ( Esteban & Ivconic altered).
Now the PCBs are ready to be mounted. Here is a Pic of second altered plan (Ivconic).
If you desire, I will put the *.pcb file. Has been tried to be without any mistake, but don't promise be so.
Hi Michael. Congratulations. Very good work. Please sent the *.pcb file at the forum.
Thanks
Best Regards
Old 08-22-2006, 05:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Geo i draw my pcb manually, i have to scan it and than post here...No problem to do that...
Michael's pcb looks very good....I think much better than mine.
Good job Michael. I'll make one with your pcb...

But at the end....it can not detect/locate any type,kind of metal in the ground or in the air.....so far....I do not know, maybe some conditions more have to be fullfiled.....who knows?!
regards!

Hi Ivconic. Thanks but don't scan the pcb. Michael pcb looks very nice. When i will finish the Anker SS60 i will try Zahori with giratory handle, so i will obtain a LRL rod . I believe to be better than electronic LRL with NE567 he he....

Regards
Old 08-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Guru

Hi. Here the *.Pcb file. I hope be useful. please write your opinions and if has any problem state it. as you see in pic I think just pin 7 of u4 (4066B) should go to +4.5V with a jumper. this was due to Ivconic hadn't put it in his schem and my drawer in mistake linked it to ground. If you need I prepare the part-list.
Oh, excuse me I tried 3 times, but couldn't upload. it seems for this forum *.pcb files are invalid. I think moderator should put these files in acceptable files list.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2006, 07:52 AM
Guru

Who is the size of the file ? If it is smaller than 250kb then try to rename it.
Carl will tell us :confused: