LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-25-2009, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I wonder why there is a jump between post #70 and #73 ?

It is because #37 este #73 is my favorite #...now you know!
Old 08-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
All is OK Geo, I just practice my bad English with native speaking friends. And, as you can see, English can be very very bad language. Good journey and happy testing for you and your friends.

Thank you

Regards
Old 08-25-2009, 06:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
BAD ENGLISH = OK

BAD COMPREHENSION = ME

TO GEO AND COMPANY, GOOD LUCK & MORE POWER!
For your wishes to me, Thank you.
But i am not company, the same putrechigi and Morgan

Regards
Old 08-25-2009, 06:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie
HOLA DETECTOMAN;

SOY NUEVA EN EL FORO, ME ENCANTARIA VER LA DEMOSTRACION EN VIDEO DE LA QUE TANTO HAN DISCUTIDO, PARA CUANDO ESTARA LISTA EN EL FORO??? NO ME LA QUIERO PERDER. YO TENGO ALGUNOS DE LOS DETECTORES A LOS QUE LES LLAMAN BASURA Y ESAS COSAS, OJALA PUEDAN DEMOSTRAR QUE SI FUNCIONAN, PERO EN CAMPO REAL.

SALUDOS,

CONNIE
La demostración de LRLs se celebrará el 28 de agosto en Portugal cerca de la casa de Morgan para mostrar varios detectores LRL realmente en funcionamiento, y para la gente a utilizar estos LRLs con sus propias manos en campo real. Todos los miembros del Foro están invitados a ver por sÃ* mismos si estas funciones LRLs o no, y poner a prueba estas LRLs. Geo, Putrechigi. y Morgan se toma fotos y videos de las pruebas para ver tambien todos los demás miembros del foro.

En este foro, se habla Inglés. Se puede utilizar otro idioma si también escribir en Inglés para los demás entiendan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The demonstration of LRLs will be held on August 28 in Portugal near Morgan's home to show several LRL detectors actually working, and for people to use these LRLs with their own hands in the field. All of the forum members are invited to see for themselves if these LRLs work or not, by testing them. Geo, Putrechigi. and Morgan will be making photos and videos of the testing so all the other members of the forum can see too.

In this forum, we speak English. It is ok to use another language if you also type in English so others will understand.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-25-2009, 09:15 AM

Quote:
=74??????
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Guru

Old 08-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
=74??????
Lost the plot?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Lost the plot?

Maybe they mean 69...

Or I understud it wrong ???

You know... I think they're talking about some "hot" disposition....

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-25-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post

Maybe they mean 69...

Or I understud it wrong ???

You know... I think they're talking about some "hot" disposition....

Kind regards,
Max
haha...post #69? yes max. you got it right! i like your style....
Old 08-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I completely understood what Fred was saying in the above post ... but I think most of you have lost the plot.

Read post 69 (seems that Max also figured it out) and then note which posts are between 70 and 73.

You'll get there eventually...
Old 08-25-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
La demostración de LRLs se celebrará el 28 de agosto en Portugal cerca de la casa de Morgan para mostrar varios detectores LRL realmente en funcionamiento, y para la gente a utilizar estos LRLs con sus propias manos en campo real. Todos los miembros del Foro están invitados a ver por sÃ* mismos si estas funciones LRLs o no, y poner a prueba estas LRLs. Geo, Putrechigi. y Morgan se toma fotos y videos de las pruebas para ver tambien todos los demás miembros del foro.

En este foro, se habla Inglés. Se puede utilizar otro idioma si también escribir en Inglés para los demás entiendan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The demonstration of LRLs will be held on August 28 in Portugal near Morgan's home to show several LRL detectors actually working, and for people to use these LRLs with their own hands in the field. All of the forum members are invited to see for themselves if these LRLs work or not, by testing them. Geo, Putrechigi. and Morgan will be making photos and videos of the testing so all the other members of the forum can see too.

In this forum, we speak English. It is ok to use another language if you also type in English so others will understand.

Best wishes,
J_P

Thanks a lot JP, for your commets, I wil write it in english from now on.
When will the videos be on the forum, so we can all see them????? the reason why I'm so interrested to see them is because I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )
and now, the only thing left to do is really get to understand it.
Hopefully the demostration can show us all, the good they work or if i'ts just "garbage".

Best wishes and good luck to all

Connie
Old 08-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
When will the videos be on the forum, so we can all see them????? the reason why I'm so interrested to see them is because I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )
Hopefully the demostration can show us all, the good they work or if i'ts just "garbage".

Connie
Hi,
a woman ? Here ? How come ? But like Caster Semeya or with less hormones ???

you're lucky... they washed your brain only!

And your pockets and wallet also...

But you're still intact at interesting parts ...aren't you ???

Maybe not... hmmmm.... depends how much you paid for that piece of junk I think... Maybe hurts... cause the stuff don't work for c.r.a.p.

Don't worry... be happy... you can resell it on ebay to some other fool... but place a reasonable price of some thousand dollars...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
The demonstration of LRLs will be held on August 28 in Portugal near Morgan's home to show several LRL detectors actually working, and for people to use these LRLs with their own hands in the field
Read first User manual carefully.

Reading User manual before your first ride LRL beast will enable you to
maximize all the benefits and features of your LRL device. It was
written to help you gain the ultimate in performance, comfort,
enjoyment and safety when riding your new LRL monster.

WARNING TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE LRL UNIT TO RAIN OR FALLS!!!! Never expose the unit to heat, cold, humidity, all kind of vibrations, vicinity of highway, rural province conditions, to big or to small gold nuggets, water, moisture or sceptic view!

Do not
to make personal repairs to your hi-tech LRL machine.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie

Connie
Hi connie.
The LRL demonstration will be on the 28th August, and will continue for a few days. Then the people will return home and post their comments and any pictures and videos of the of the event for others to see. If you are in Spain, you may want to attend the demonstration. it is not far to Portugal. Then you can let these people with experience in LRLs help to get the best performance. You will also see several other LRLs that Morgan will be demonstrating which he claims work good. You can also take photos and videos if you want so you can report back to the forum too.

If you don't go to the demonstration, then we can wait maybe a week or more for when we can see the reports and videos of the demonstration here in the forum. If you want to attend the demonstration, then contact Morgan for details by clicking on his name above, and click to send a private message to ask for details.

Most people who use Mineoro LRLs say they don't work at all. Some say they work poorly, and a few say they work good. The first thing to do is try following the instructions. Then, if you can't get it to work, you can contact Esteban for maybe more help (his cousin designed the electronics for the prototypes of the Mineoros, and Esteban claims to have some success with these. He also speaks Spanish if you want Spanish instructions). I believe 2 or 3 other active forum members also report some success with these. Maybe Michael and Dr. hung. I have never seen any evidence of these working in any live field condition. But who knows? Maybe you can get it to work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Guru

Hi friends.
I hope good luck for all of you.
good to see at last one practical activity is going to be done more interesting is that will be done documentarily.
for PD I don't know about small abject detection, but am sure is really capable to detect location of a treasure (a massive old buried precious metal).
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
...... Maybe Michael and Dr. hung. I have never seen any evidence of these working in any live field condition. But who knows? Maybe you can get it to work. Best wishes,
J_P
Dear J_P about mineoros; I personally had one FG80 and used it for about one year in many of hot areas from treasure standpoint ;no result.
I even had used it near my latest treasure locations where we were strongly suspect of treasure existence. The locations we at last found them by MDL and also tested PD there successfully. FG80 never beeped there, remained silent. I never claimed it really works.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Guru

So...

as stated mineoro proved once more that don't work for c.r.a.p.

Hmmm....

Not that we need more proofs...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Guru

Cool connie welcome to world of the true lrlsts

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
HOLA DETECTOMAN;

SOY NUEVA EN EL FORO, ME ENCANTARIA VER LA DEMOSTRACION EN VIDEO DE LA QUE TANTO HAN DISCUTIDO, PARA CUANDO ESTARA LISTA EN EL FORO??? NO ME LA QUIERO PERDER. YO TENGO ALGUNOS DE LOS DETECTORES A LOS QUE LES LLAMAN BASURA Y ESAS COSAS, OJALA PUEDAN DEMOSTRAR QUE SI FUNCIONAN, PERO EN CAMPO REAL.
SALUDOS,
CONNIE
hello only in spanish because my english is bad, hola connie me da mucho gusto que una mujer se interese en la deteccion, y mas si es de larga distancia, mujer mas credula que los Electronic Enginers eso es relevante, y para ellos una muestra, mira las pruebas pronto seran hechas por nuestro querido amigo morgan ya que el posee un lrl efectivo , el hara las demostraciones a los que no creen que sea posible que pueden funcionar, y sera demostrado, morgan es una persona sincera y desinteresada, y probara que si es posible, los videos seran puestos aqui mas o menos en 15 dias, para que tu los puedas abrir y los veas., solo necesitaras accesar un link, que se dara en este mismo panel, luego ir a una pagina y hacer dos o tres pasos y te saldra la descarga en winzip para que los saques y archives a tu pc, y los veas cuando quieras, creo que ya sabras como, bueno si quieres escribeme a mi mail clickeando en mi avatar y nick para que me digas en donde vives haber si vives cerca y si es asi, intercambiar impresiones de vez en cuando
te envio un abrazo amiga y felicidades por tu fe"
ya veras los videos, seran reales' ok
atte detectoman
Old 08-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Guru

y disculpame connie que no habia advertido tu nota, es que he entrado poco y casi no participo, porque he andado ocupado
si te interesas en lrls y sabes algo de electronica puedes hacer uno en estos paneles hay suficiente informacion, solo que la puesta a punto es muy critica pero funcionan
detectoman
Old 08-27-2009, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Regards
Thank you also for everything......

Phil.4:13
Old 08-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Guru

Default The visitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Regards
Hi Geo and Manolo

I´m waithing to show the Pistoldetektors and Mineoros working in my field test and if possible in open fields.

The more important is to study the PHENOMENON,and we will make videos to show in this forum the scientific facts.

For you and your friend i wish a nice travel .
Old 08-27-2009, 05:35 AM
Guru

Thank you Morgan.
I am travel today for Athens, and tomorrow morning for Portugal

Regards
Old 08-27-2009, 06:17 AM
Guru

Hi Geo
Please take with yourself compass . and show us direction of searching at all movies
Best regards.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Geo
Please take with yourself compass . and show us direction of searching at all movies
Best regards.

I will try
Old 08-27-2009, 10:45 AM

Default i'm sorry

I apologize to all, there arose a problem of a personal nature and I can not go to Portugal from Morgan, I am very sorry I waited this moment for a long time i lose the tiket plane and the hotel, but first the family and afther the hobby
reguards manolo
Old 08-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Guru

Default my LRL

Hi Everybody , my homemade LRL not works in other country (Bulgaria) ,because have very humidity, plant and tree-branch.
Now I need new sensor for this All.