LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-02-2021, 04:22 PM

Default Merlyn II Two Sound Gold και Silver Frequency

Hello guys, guys has this system worked? (Merlyn II Two Sound Gold and Silver Frequency)Name:  Merlyn II.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  16.0 KB
Old 06-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Guru

You can make your own with a piezo buzzer. $6.16 Your neighbors will hate you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20335018915...sAAOSwHRRgeV8t
Old 06-03-2021, 06:40 AM

Thank you Mike for the answer. Please tell me if you know of any distance gold detector that is quite reliable?
Old 06-03-2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
You can make your own with a piezo buzzer. $6.16 Your neighbors will hate you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20335018915...sAAOSwHRRgeV8t
Thank you Mike for the answer. Please tell me if you know of any distance gold detector that is quite reliable?
Old 06-03-2021, 06:49 AM

Default AJAX ALPHA DETECTOR

Guys tell me if you know about the performance of Ajax Alpha Detector? but should someone who has worked on gold research answer me?
Name:  AJAX ALPHA METAL DETECTOR.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  47.4 KB
Old 06-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Guru

If the antenna moves you are going to have a long learning process. Most people never learn because they cannot quiet their mind. Everybody thinks it is easy to do--wrong!!!
Old 06-04-2021, 03:08 PM

Quote:
If the antenna moves you are going to have a long learning process. Most people never learn because they cannot quiet their mind. Everybody thinks it is easy to do--wrong!!!
Mr. Mike thank you for the answer and I know that a machine to be able to work it must first be handled very well and many people think that with the operation of a machine and without knowing very well how to operate it will find treasures, but the question is whether the AJAX ALPHA DETECT works well enough and is reliable enough on gold prospecting?
Old 06-05-2021, 05:29 AM
Guru

someone who bought please post the results!!!
Old 06-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Guru

A guy I conversed with said he had access to/was using the Mega Scan but he said the Ajax are made by the same people, similar design. This guy was looking for another device--anything. I've used enough devices with the swivel handle/antenna and I can assure you it takes a very long time to learn. More of it has to do with learning to quiet the mind.
Old 06-05-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
A guy I conversed with said he had access to/was using the Mega Scan but he said the Ajax are made by the same people, similar design. This guy was looking for another device--anything. I've used enough devices with the swivel handle/antenna and I can assure you it takes a very long time to learn. More of it has to do with learning to quiet the mind.
Thank you Mike for the answer, now for the machine I understand that one has to be capable and able to learn it, but the question is not whether one is capable of learning and working it, but whether Ajax Alpha Detect is a machine that works and really locates, even if it takes you close to gold? now if some can not find out it is not the fault of the machine, and in the fighter pilot school 100 people enter but only about 30 become fighter pilots and the others are cut because they do not succeed.
So the big question is whether Ajax Alpha Detect finds the target in those who can learn to work it or not?
Old 06-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Guru

I can't answer for any of those locators. What I do know is even if you learn how to use the swivel handle/antenna (train your brain to be quiet) it does not guarantee that you will find anything of value. Might just be a mineral pocket.

I don't like the hand-held configuration. It is just not right. I realize it looks easy and convenient, but the real way is to place the transmitter on the ground and let the signal line build for five minutes or so.

Here's the Contraption I have been working on. Poor video and you have to look quickly at the start of the video to see the silver target I am locating from 50 feet away. You can hear a clicking sound when facing the target and a sharp null when turned ninety degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FIE0mGg7k
Old 06-08-2021, 06:21 AM

Quote:
I can't answer for any of those locators. What I do know is even if you learn how to use the swivel handle/antenna (train your brain to be quiet) it does not guarantee that you will find anything of value. Might just be a mineral pocket.

I don't like the hand-held configuration. It is just not right. I realize it looks easy and convenient, but the real way is to place the transmitter on the ground and let the signal line build for five minutes or so.

Here's the Contraption I have been working on. Poor video and you have to look quickly at the start of the video to see the silver target I am locating from 50 feet away. You can hear a clicking sound when facing the target and a sharp null when turned ninety degrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FIE0mGg7k
Mike thanks! Interesting video! Tell me the transmitter has electrodes stuck in the groove?
Old 06-08-2021, 12:34 PM
Guru

No ground probes. I tried a ground stake from the transmitter but didn't notice any difference. Have not tried to ground the receiver. Easy enough to try but I'm super busy right now.