LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-07-2014, 11:12 AM
Guru

Default Some consideration

Hi All
I open this new thread to take stock of the situation. I appeal to all those who believe in the "phenomenon" and who want to contribute with ideas and projects. The starting point is that the phenomenon is as real as can testify Esteban, Morgan, Geo, Andreas, Hung, Nicolas and others, including myself. Who does not believe in the "phenomenon" is please do not post. Thanks to Andreas that reminded me of the work of Louis Rota and remembering the gun isotopes of Dr. Bickel and other scientists who have studied this phenomenon, I think it's plausible the idea that cosmic rays have a crucial role. They have a high energy and can easily penetrate into the soil. Buried metals absorb this energy and it accumulates over time and is emitted from the metals. Each metal transforms this energy according to its atomic composition and so there is a "signature" of each metal that emits this energy. In addition, this energy propagates north south axis and this indicates that importance of Earth's magnetic field, which drives this energy. Probably the phenomenon has high energy but our Lrls reveal only a "secondary energy" in the PD Alonzo the ferrite coil is affected by a variation of the magnetic field, in Crypton Andreas there are infrared radiation, in my LRL there are variations of the electric field. We can build an LRL that simultaneously measure changes in the magnetic field, in the electric field and infrared radiation and compare the values. In this way, perhaps it is possible to distinguish between metals and eliminate noise (sky and compass effect). Another way can be to find the main energy, probably in the microwave and even higher up, such as gamma rays, but at these frequencies we hobbyists can do little.

Best Regards
Old 08-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi All
I open this new thread to take stock of the situation. I appeal to all those who believe in the "phenomenon" and who want to contribute with ideas and projects. The starting point is that the phenomenon is as real as can testify Esteban, Morgan, Geo, Andreas, Hung, Nicolas and others, including myself. Who does not believe in the "phenomenon" is please do not post. Thanks to Andreas that reminded me of the work of Louis Rota and remembering the gun isotopes of Dr. Bickel and other scientists who have studied this phenomenon, I think it's plausible the idea that cosmic rays have a crucial role. They have a high energy and can easily penetrate into the soil. Buried metals absorb this energy and it accumulates over time and is emitted from the metals. Each metal transforms this energy according to its atomic composition and so there is a "signature" of each metal that emits this energy. In addition, this energy propagates north south axis and this indicates that importance of Earth's magnetic field, which drives this energy. Probably the phenomenon has high energy but our Lrls reveal only a "secondary energy" in the PD Alonzo the ferrite coil is affected by a variation of the magnetic field, in Crypton Andreas there are infrared radiation, in my LRL there are variations of the electric field. We can build an LRL that simultaneously measure changes in the magnetic field, in the electric field and infrared radiation and compare the values. In this way, perhaps it is possible to distinguish between metals and eliminate noise (sky and compass effect). Another way can be to find the main energy, probably in the microwave and even higher up, such as gamma rays, but at these frequencies we hobbyists can do little.

Best Regards
very good franco .i agree with you.
Perhaps you have forgotten to explain about the electrostatic.I built a detector, which can easily be detected from a distance electrostatic field.Of course I used the Electromagnetism and elf transmitter.I agree that we can cooperate with you to build a detector which is a combination of All detectors.
We're waiting for friends Comments
Old 08-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Guru

Hi Mustefa
Electrostatic field is an electric field. I don't like electrostatic because we have signals every where, near ground, walls, threes. I forgot to mention that Louis Rota stated that a metal buried just could issue the "phenomenon" when properly activated, so in theory it would be possible to build an LRL also sensitive to fresh buried metals.

Best Regards
Old 08-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Guru

Hi Franco and thanks for your explanation, very usefull.

I also like to ask if you think IR photography could work has David Villanueva said in his book?

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Hi All

Best Regards
Old 08-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Guru

Hi Nelson

Esteban said that the infrared radiation could be used in Lrls and Mineoro used infrared LEDs in some of its models, Also Andreas uses an infrared sensor in his crypton, so it is possible that infrared photography reveals some abnormality in the vicinity of a gold buried object. My idea is to build an oscillator at about 10Khz which drives an infrared LED, a receiver with infrared diode input, LED and diode are shielded from each other and are pointing in the same direction. A small part of the oscillator signal is injected at the receiver to have a stable signal output of the receiver even without optical signal detected by the diode. The output of the oscillator and the receiver should be to a phase comparator. The presence of the "phenomenon" should cause a change in the output of the phase comparator. I'll try this circuit on my return to Italy, but someone else could try it first. With a CD4046 is obtained the oscillator and the phase comparator, with a TL082 the AF amplifier and with a LM358 amplifier CC after phase comparator.

Best Regards
Old 08-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Guru

Hi franco
First thank you to have open this topic so much interested to understand the phenomena detect by some LRL's and some with IR

You know the circuit used the IR sensor

Yes this idea is so better but I advice you to use low frequency to able the IR
maybe the UA741 like our colleagues Andreas

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datashe...ICS/UA741.html
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 08-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Guru

Hi Nicolas

You know that I do not like to intrude into the work of others, I accept only what the author says. In this case, Andreas talked about special infrared sensor and for me this is important because it confirms the link between Lrls and infrared radiation, and I am convinced that there are several ways to use this link. I want to implement the circuit with LEDs and infrared diode and compare the output signal with the signal of my LRL. In this way, we could discriminate the gold given that there seems to be an affinity between infrared radiation and gold.

Best Regards
Old 08-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Nicolas

You know that I do not like to intrude into the work of others, I accept only what the author says. In this case, Andreas talked about special infrared sensor and for me this is important because it confirms the link between Lrls and infrared radiation, and I am convinced that there are several ways to use this link. I want to implement the circuit with LEDs and infrared diode and compare the output signal with the signal of my LRL. In this way, we could discriminate the gold given that there seems to be an affinity between infrared radiation and gold.

Best Regards
Yes my friend I know that. But I mean our colleagues Andres is Right to includes that in her system and he is have succes I like the mans and I believe to him. Again me correct I put for you Diagram and PCB distributed by him to understand the sytem how to work and I have advice you to use the Low frequency 1 H to 1000Hz not 10khz

By your way I think we have problem with our dear colleagues Andreas he is always misunderstanding me maybe for my poorly English

Thanks and go to do it by your mode.

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 08-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Yes my friend I know that....
Andreas he is always misunderstanding me maybe for my poorly English
I am not misunderstanding, but i don't like "fox system" for fishing infos.
You must To fully grasp. This can confirm each members here.
I've helped a lot, but everything Request permission if i need to present something that is not mine for example a video etc
That is right, honest and polite manner
In this case, Franko sorry i cannot publish something more for helping this thread, because, i see we have again fishermen use extra bait for informations.
best regards
Old 08-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Guru

Andreas you're absolutely right, any information must come directly from the designers of lrls and I respect your decision.

Best Regards
Old 08-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
I am not misunderstanding, but i don't like "fox system" for fishing infos.
You must To fully grasp. This can confirm each members here.
I've helped a lot, but everything Request permission if i need to present something that is not mine for example a video etc
That is right, honest and polite manner
In this case, Franko sorry i cannot publish something more for helping this thread, because, i see we have again fishermen use extra bait for informations.
best regards
Andreas please be polite both drawing is present by you here in this forum
and is present here can not ask permission from the person if it copied and given to other
do not be stupid or think your hack your project. I repeat I do not want your projects
for krypton I have the best and long distance
not a few meters like yours that I find any Alonso only That.
so I do not allow you to insult me​​. and say stupid things
so I expect not your permission if I share with someone such as a diagram or a circuit example set by you here

if you find some thing secret. yes you can judge me. and I want to ask you to excuse all.

but to this point no shots and do not judge me because I have some things to share in this forum set by you or by others. and are not secret

This PCB is published by you .... this diagram as published by you if you do not remember.

Stop .... So next time I'll answer with another way ... be reasonable colleagues still in what I still respect you

Old 08-09-2014, 10:32 PM

dear fellows, please be careful with this schematic from Andreas.
The are very few possibilities to be correct.
In fact , I think that this schematic is completely irrelevant with the actual crypton machine.
The crypton does not transmit anything, neither IR nor any other electromagnetic field (based on reports from some other users).
Also there is not any coils in balance.
Anyway, the most profound evidence is the supposed AGC block: those who have build more that one (working) Long Range locator, know very well that a automatic gain amplifier is prohibited.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill512 View Post
dear fellows, please be careful with this schematic from Andreas.
The are very few possibilities to be correct.
In fact , I think that this schematic is completely irrelevant with the actual crypton machine.
The crypton does not transmit anything, neither IR nor any other electromagnetic field (based on reports from some other users).
Also there is not any coils in balance.
Anyway, the most profound evidence is the supposed AGC block: those who have build more that one (working) Long Range locator, know very well that a automatic gain amplifier is prohibited.

Hi Bill Correct you are totally right I have studied this Crypton system I have find much error and only circuit connect I dont know how connected. If we see the Diagram nothing is correct. only the part AGC and The receiver nulled by two coils in normal one big loop and two litles coils Work like capacitors this is the reality. I can said the Alonso PD is so more better vis a vis the OMBD.

Here is the real scheme OMBD but remain secret to me ....nothing Special Andreas
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Guru

Hi All
The purpose of this forum is to understand the functioning of Lrls e each of us can contribute with his experience and his ideas. I can understand that those who have achieved a working LRL does not want to make it public and wants to exploit on its own and does not want the LRL is commercially exploited by others. I myself before posting my LRL with all the details I have thought long and hard but in the end I thought I had to repay to this forum and all the members who have made ​​a contribution. Morgan, Andreas, Geo and others have also made ​​contributions without disclosing the details. The fact that Andreas has managed to obtain the discrimination of gold is still a big help for us, even without knowing the details. The fact that many of us have built a working LRL is an incentive for those who still failed and is evidence that the phenomenon is real. Unfortunately, in this field you need a good knowledge of electronics and a good equipment, you can not expect a complete scheme operating at the first shot, experimentation is the rule. Even in the diagrams I posted a small change can lead to a malfunction.

Best Regards
Old 08-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi All
The purpose of this forum is to understand the functioning of Lrls e each of us can contribute with his experience and his ideas. I can understand that those who have achieved a working LRL does not want to make it public and wants to exploit on its own and does not want the LRL is commercially exploited by others. I myself before posting my LRL with all the details I have thought long and hard but in the end I thought I had to repay to this forum and all the members who have made ​​a contribution. Morgan, Andreas, Geo and others have also made ​​contributions without disclosing the details. The fact that Andreas has managed to obtain the discrimination of gold is still a big help for us, even without knowing the details. The fact that many of us have built a working LRL is an incentive for those who still failed and is evidence that the phenomenon is real. Unfortunately, in this field you need a good knowledge of electronics and a good equipment, you can not expect a complete scheme operating at the first shot, experimentation is the rule. Even in the diagrams I posted a small change can lead to a malfunction.

Best Regards

Hi dear Franco maybe you are right but I m not agree with your opinion if we share part of project commercial not reveal secret .... like what I have share no people can understand that or know the schemes or components. Look here I have share my project commercial for all but I m sure person can't do it because the secret is in micro-controller.

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18997

And I know any commercial project have secret my dear...But our colleagues Andres have bad idea like other here in Forum not like share nothing..we both know why? because not have nothing to share.

If you are Great not be Afraid to clone your project. This is my opinion and if one clone my project I Smite him and encourage him because I know the extent of his research and deepen to run it and not just theft scheme

Old 08-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas

If you do not want anyone to exploit your idea the only solution is to not reveal all the details, since very often not even a patent can protect the project. As I said even a vague indication can be of help and can direct my research in a specific direction. Also, not all have the same economic conditions and someone will find useful sell his LRL.

Best Regards
Old 08-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

And I know any commercial project have secret my dear...But our colleagues Andres have bad idea like other here in Forum not like share nothing..we both know why? because not have nothing to share.
I can only agree with you.
Great design is not enough to get working device.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Guru

Default Others thoughts

The first thing that amazed me when I built the first instrument (not yet LRL) has been the compass effect, it is a phenomenon of which I had never heard and I think unknown to official science, but is proof that a "ionic" current or something like that propagates in the direction north south, undoubtedly driven by the Earth's magnetic field. I am convinced that the compass effect is the medium that allows you to remotely detect metal buried for some time. If we increase the sensitivity of a working LRL we have the appearance of the compass effect and this means that the metals buried by time increase in some way the compass effect. Still not sure if the frequency plays an important role, it may be that the compass effect involves a set of frequencies and that the LRL is sensitive to a harmonic or more probably to a sub harmonic.

Best Regards
Old 08-15-2014, 02:08 PM
Guru

Compass effect occur cause all such electronic (coils) devices are at the same time some sort of near-magnetometer design. Very known phenomenon in science and in construction of electronic devices practice too. Why we are not better talking of influence of moon?
Old 08-15-2014, 03:01 PM
Guru

My lrl doesn't have a coil as antenna only a 30cm rod antenna.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
My lrl doesn't have a coil as antenna only a 30cm rod antenna.
As I see, you have inductor L1 in sensor stage. This inductor (in input tank circuit) works as antenna or better to say EM sensor (wish you or not), except if it is proper EM shielded (with Mu-metal shield or something alike).

On other side Rod antenna is inductor in (Earth) magnetic field too, and very sensitive input device can sense inductor movement in magnetic field. This induced effect is different if you move rod inductor along or crosswise to Earth magnetic field lines. A year or two ago I take (for Geo thread here) video to show how this works. Basic physics - no magic.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Guru

Hi WM6
I agree with you in principle, it is not very important if the "phenomenon" is based or not on another phenomenon known, indeed it is better if there is something scientifically proven that it can explain in part the operation of Lrls. You are right in my lrl there is a coil at input stage but without the antenna the lrl is mute, on the other hand in radio receivers there are also coils at input but you will agree with me that there are not antennas; the only coil that acts as antenna is the ferrite coil, just as in Alonzo PD.

Best Regards
Old 08-21-2014, 06:10 PM
Guru

i think around a metal buried arrive distincts energies and factors, rf, heat, sun atomic radiation activity, polar earth disuase, own metal frecuence, humidity pollution activity chemical ionic singnal, little short circuit etc
Old 08-21-2014, 06:20 PM
Guru

little buried metal seems to me how a grounded solid metal point of most easy discharge and arrive of atmosferic energies activities, same how a ray discharge on a hig antenna

pequeños metales enterrados me parecen como solidos puntos de - tierra ground( negativo ) y puntos donde mas facil descargan y llegan actividades energeticas y electricas, lo mismo como el rayo cae en una antena elevada
Old 08-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Guru

Default may be buried object reaction

yo pienso que asi reacciona un objeto metalico extraño enterrado en la tierra creando desestablilizacion y reacciones secundarias
Attached Images