LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,
If You increase the value of C13 and C14 increases the gain of the stage and therefore the DC output.

Regards
Old 09-22-2014, 06:04 AM
Guru

Hi Franco.
Yes, you have right but my lrl had self-oscillations (and high output) and when i replaced the capacitors with bigger the oscillations stoped.

Regards
Old 10-18-2023, 11:56 AM

Hello, I would like to archive some information on this topic, according to my experience. The phenomenon is a pulsating beam of free electrons that, when they move, have a weak magnetic effect (EMF), similar to a radio signal with very small amplitudes, such as a microwave signal. This beam needs a physical medium to travel, or a vacuum, because at the end it is an electric current that weakens and fades away. In the open air, it travels through soil and rocks according to conductivity, and its concentration is greatest possible near the surface of the Earth. Since the beam is electrons, it is an extremely small particle. It has a negative polarity and a polarization direction that is affected by the surrounding electric and magnetic fields. These electrons become more active in the warm atmosphere and gain higher kinetic energy. On the contrary, its kinetic energy and activity weaken in cold weather. Note that this beam carries images of the objects it emits, and the problem lies in the weakness of the signal and its interference with the various terrestrial signals, each of which has its own frequency, or what is called echo, and the noise of the terrestrial magnetic fields. There appears to be some similarity between the electron beam and infrared rays due to the thermal effect, which made the matter confusing to others. Note that infrared rays are the best for detecting and tracking in transparent media with less background noise, so they have the ability to detect the electron beam in the Earth?s field if the electrons are at the required density. How is the frequency of electrons measured? What is the difference between radio frequencies, magnetic frequencies, and electron frequencies? It seems that science has not established a clear answer or definition for this simple question.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:08 PM
Guru

Hello Omar, nice to see someone is interested here. Not sure I agree with all you posted but I'm recovering from a moderate case of covid. Starting to feel better today. Here is a link I think explains this. http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html
Old 10-18-2023, 05:01 PM

Thank you, my friend Mike, and I wish you a speedy recovery. I will put everything I know about this phenomenon, as it is more logical than other theories. I have read the link page. Thank you, Mike. I think what I understood is that using a dipole coil is better than a regular mono antenna, and this is logical. The signal we are dealing with, according to observations, is an electrical signal with a small wavelength at a low frequency in the Earth?s field, which is the nuclear magnetic resonance frequency of the material, very similar to the modified microwave frequencies. Both signals are microwaves and have a very small amplitude. I previously watched AM radio modified to detect gold. I do not know the usefulness of this device. I opened the radio. There was nothing important. The device was set to an empty channel. The antenna wire was cut and a piece of gold was placed with a coil on it and placed as a connector for the cut wire. I told the owner of this device that he was crazy, and he replied that the pieces of gold would interact with the burial field and send a small signal that would be picked up by the coil and appear as an audible signal on the speaker. I did not care about what he said at that time until I saw real pictures of the buried target based only on the signal sent by the burial. It is a strange and strange thing that everything around us seems to be radioactive, contrary to what they taught us in schools.
Old 10-18-2023, 07:30 PM
Guru

The longcoil of wire can be replaced with the earth and the receiver coil is simply the target's excited magnetic field. The transmitter coil does not need to be a coil, but a coil is more powerful but directional. Notice the line he says the receiver coil needs the correct resistor or the signal will be reflected. So something there to look at.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:09 AM

I think Mike raised a very important point about signal reversal.
As far as I know, the impedance of the receiving coil determines the detection bandwidth. For example, the more resistant the coil is, the more sensitive it is to low frequencies, and vice versa with high frequencies. The second most important point is grounding the receiving coil antenna to the ground, which prevents reflection of the ground signal, reduces noise, and improves reception. Let us not forget that what we are studying is a ground signal that moves from an area of ​​high pressure to an area of ​​low pressure on the Earth?s surface. Therefore, I think the detection circuit must have a third common ground with the ground signal. Until it is received and analyzed.
Mike, tell me what your theory of the phenomenon is.
Old 10-19-2023, 01:01 PM
Guru

I was trying to say that I am still sick enough I don't want to spend much brain energy right now.