LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 06-29-2015, 04:01 AM

Smile my new passive receiver

i made this pistol and result is very good . one gold burid coin at 3 meter distance . what is you opinion

Attached Images

Old 06-29-2015, 10:18 AM
Guru

It may be interesting, you can post the schematic? I have provided all the details of my LRL. I think that this forum should be used to share our experiences and not just a collection of photographs and movies.
Regards
Old 06-29-2015, 11:55 AM

Thumbs up thanks franco

thanks franco
I've joined us your projects and helped us to build thank you
It has not and will not have your projects commercial assistance of others in their construction
Old 06-29-2015, 12:01 PM

Mr. Franco You deserve respect
Old 06-29-2015, 03:58 PM
Guru

In the early years of this forum Esteban has contributed much to the development of the LRL. Although he has never provided a complete scheme for respect for his cousin Alonzo (one of the founders of Mineoro), however, it has given much guidance on the operation of Lrls as the fact that an ordinary FM receiver (not tuned to any radio station ) can function as LRL. After all my LRL has an input stage tuned to a frequency close to the FM range. This forum is supported by the contribution of all, both the technical and practical contribution, but I understand that those who have designed a functional LRL is he reluctant to provide all details for fear that someone might exploit it commercially, or to sell it directly. I myself have had these doubts but in the end I thought that someone had to start, otherwise in this forum there would be only disputes between those who believe (showing images of his working LRL) and those who do not believe saying that the phenomenon can not be explained by laws of physics.

Regards
Old 06-29-2015, 04:19 PM

and realy i learn any think about lrl by steban . phenomenon is real but about that is complex.franco i see your 5 mhz received dont build but i think is good for 2 . 3.meter . also my reciever for one coin . for more distance we need this ( stimulation phenomenon) look image
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2015, 06:08 AM
Guru

The electronics of the pistol plus an FM radio.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:54 AM

geo that is radio fm ? not is a transmitter ?
Old 06-30-2015, 10:00 AM
Guru

I do not think the need for greater sensitivity, a gold coin to 3 meters away means at least 10 meters for a coin buried for more than 100 years or 20 meters for larger objects. I have already experienced an oscillator tuned with the input stage but without results, I think it is counterproductive because this can mask the signal of the phenomenon. For me the most interesting thing would be to reveal fresh buried gold or even not buried.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:29 AM

i made one very strong generator high signal at near 2 years before and is tuned in 2 frequency for fresh and old gold . the device detect only gold and some time cooper buried .i assemble that and post here movie and pic . be sure transmitter is important for long distance and long deep .
Old 06-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Guru

You refere to molecular generator and dowsing ?
Old 06-30-2015, 01:16 PM

yes 3 years before
Old 06-30-2015, 03:15 PM

take look franco

http://youtu.be/RtCrqpIMziY

http://youtu.be/NZfM7ScGXpA
Old 07-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Guru

I agree with you Franco

And may be that is the reason because some members left this forum, because we are always looking to some good proyects, but no information to understand how they work and of course how to improve and understand the phenomenum. So at the end experimentation, never exist.

I my case i m don´t have an electronics degree, so much of what i do, was learned from many places. So i just whant to thanks you for you big contribution with your LRL design, that has i know has proved to be working.

There is a frined here that i can remember his name, who build your LRL and it worked and was also show on a video how is detecting. This is a very clear example of a sharing device that works. So thanks again dear Franco and i hope more people like you can come to teach and help others to experiment with LRL.

Unfortunally for my Crypton did not work, so now i opened the case to started studing the unit and to see how i can modify it to allow me to do real detection. Fortunally there is a friend who help me to build a clone with some mods that let the unir work.

Just i can said that Crypton is a mix of knowing circuits posted here, but because is not my design and Crypton is sell commercially, i can´t post any extra information here.

To those who still want to keep in secret their experiments, just whant to said that has many forum users i don´t want to copy your designs, i just want to build a working unit to find some treasures in my country. For me it makes no sense to sell LRL, because my big reward will be the treasures i can get, that cost more than a few brand new LRL´s

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
In the early years of this forum Esteban has contributed much to the development of the LRL. Although he has never provided a complete scheme for respect for his cousin Alonzo (one of the founders of Mineoro), however, it has given much guidance on the operation of Lrls as the fact that an ordinary FM receiver (not tuned to any radio station ) can function as LRL. After all my LRL has an input stage tuned to a frequency close to the FM range. This forum is supported by the contribution of all, both the technical and practical contribution, but I understand that those who have designed a functional LRL is he reluctant to provide all details for fear that someone might exploit it commercially, or to sell it directly. I myself have had these doubts but in the end I thought that someone had to start, otherwise in this forum there would be only disputes between those who believe (showing images of his working LRL) and those who do not believe saying that the phenomenon can not be explained by laws of physics.

Regards
Old 07-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Guru

If this is an FM transmitter, i think this will transmit on low VHF band, becouse of the antenna leng, that must be 1/4 lamda

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam_7up_gamer View Post
and realy i learn any think about lrl by steban . phenomenon is real but about that is complex.franco i see your 5 mhz received dont build but i think is good for 2 . 3.meter . also my reciever for one coin . for more distance we need this ( stimulation phenomenon) look image
Old 07-01-2015, 07:47 PM

nelson where is you country ?
Old 07-01-2015, 07:54 PM

yes steban leave this fourm . he dont insert schematic in this fourm but he info is very well about lrl . steban info is enough for me to build lrl .

my country have very reynard
Old 07-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Guru

Hi Nelson,
I fully agree with you, this forum will still make sense if there are true contributions not only movies and photos. You say that the Crypton (unmodified) does not work? This is the version that reveals the fresh gold? I am interested in this kind of sensitivity to gold, but I must say that I have some doubts, so I would like to know some details of who built it.
Best Regards
Old 07-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Guru

Hello my friend

I m in Chile South America, and you?

Quote:
nelson where is you country ?
Old 07-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Guru

Hi Franco
My crypton, was sold by Andreas has a demo Crypton 2 unit, that it suposed to be a little short in distance detection. However this unit was not working the original crypton, and after an earthquake here in my country, it falls from a desk that broked a little the box. Then i turned on and all was working has the first time before the fall. But my worries about some components damage, were still there, so i decided to open the unit to see if everything was fine, and yes no broken parts or damage to the circuit and pcb.
Then Andreas offer me to fix the unit because i let him know that it was detecting nothing and the beeps came not the same way it does the original version has show on his videos. He asked me for some extra money to do the job, but i decline his offer because i did not trust on postal service that could lost it, while it goes from and to Chile again.
So now i have studied the unit with the help of a friend.
This unit does not detect fresh gold, but we think with some mods after studing it, could be possible.
My friend did a modified crypton, that today is not a crypton. Same work has mineroro units that has been modified and today are not real mineoros units, because of the mods.
My friends modified crypton, works good and can detect some metals from about 10 meters away, but he is still working on the unit to reach better performance.

Regards

Nelson
nlepet@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Nelson,
I fully agree with you, this forum will still make sense if there are true contributions not only movies and photos. You say that the Crypton (unmodified) does not work? This is the version that reveals the fresh gold? I am interested in this kind of sensitivity to gold, but I must say that I have some doubts, so I would like to know some details of who built it.
Best Regards
Old 07-03-2015, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hello my friend

I m in Chile South America, and you?
Kourosh land (iran)
Old 07-03-2015, 02:41 AM

nelson you use range 50 khz - 185 khz ?
Old 07-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Guru

I use 40 to 70 Khz, shift by an electronic key

Quote:
nelson you use range 50 khz - 185 khz ?
Old 07-04-2015, 06:13 AM

Medium frequency like 40 - 70 khz is exact but not have very amplitude , but high frequency is inverse. This is first term for long distance detect.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Guru

i am 7 up gamer, a question, for attention thanks, what mhz range you lrl operate? semms tx rx double 00 signal? then what rx frecuences, what house signal affect function, on cellular? laptop activ you lrl? what distance, your lrl signal activate fm radio, what dial mhz fm region, you lrl detect hig voltage street lines 12000 v? earth pole cardinal interference your lrl? sensitive to sky soil phenomen?, what deep soil buried metals go your lrl, only surface items detect? your lrl detect hair static energies'? ok semms big questions amount for you jaja, bye