LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 05-02-2020, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIEW THE INVISIBLE View Post
you are correct ..yes it works but you need an infrared laser and other filters so image sensor can pick the image,,, this is still under testing
Are there any images or videos you took?
Old 05-02-2020, 10:09 AM

YES SR the problem is this website to load video is not permitted I may upload to youtube and send you guys some great videos

some snap pics out a video for black plastic tubes buried in between 4 to 5 meters underground and filmed with this magnifying camera you will see the printed numbers clear my partner and working on this project in order someday to achieve to let the camera discriminate materials and to let you see your interest only ! for example, geologist archeologist, architectures and treasure seekers could use each a prober frequency to his device to see what he is looking for only.
since we captured animals tree roots metals etc.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Guru

Default Discrimination of interested Metals

For Discriminate of interest Materials or Metal with Camera , I think that You will need to know Reflected color ''nm'' of searching interest Metal , and also special constricted Filter only for it , all other 'nm' will be clear or deleted from Filter ,
because when all nm Light hit or strike of anyone material , it absobr all light nm only can not absorb itself resonant nm and Reflected it to around , and we see it so like Green ,Red , Yellow ....... but have other details to know for this method .
Old 05-02-2020, 01:33 PM

Quote:
YES SR the problem is this website to load video is not permitted I may upload to youtube and send you guys some great videos

some snap pics out a video for black plastic tubes buried in between 4 to 5 meters underground and filmed with this magnifying camera you will see the printed numbers clear my partner and working on this project in order someday to achieve to let the camera discriminate materials and to let you see your interest only ! for example, geologist archeologist, architectures and treasure seekers could use each a prober frequency to his device to see what he is looking for only.
If it is ok with rules and regulations for this forum, may you please put a youtube link to see how clear is the video captured by your camera?
Old 05-03-2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:

I would be very happy if you could do that.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:58 AM

hi sire :

do i need frequency to successful penetration the ground or just to let the camera discriminate materials and to let me see my interest only ?

and if you can but here some photo to your camera plz >>

thx
Old 05-09-2020, 11:59 AM

Eloooooooooooo

is there any one try this cam ?

regards
Old 05-09-2020, 12:13 PM

yes
Old 05-09-2020, 01:07 PM

Can someone show us from where we get leds and filter I mean if we can scrap ..... Can we use remote control leds ???
Can we use filter from web camera ??? Or we have to buy them from someplace???
Old 05-09-2020, 01:50 PM

Not sure
Old 05-09-2020, 01:56 PM

You said you already try it...from where did you get the parts???
Old 05-09-2020, 02:09 PM

I can not do that
Old 05-09-2020, 02:43 PM

Powerful X-rays cannot penetrate the soil, so how can small infrared rays penetrate the soil?
Old 05-09-2020, 03:19 PM

Since 940nm infrared light is used, why use a 940nm filter? In this case, the 940nm reflected light cannot be received, and the two LED lights are not perpendicular to the lens, but inclined at 30 degrees. What is its role?
Old 05-09-2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:

which brand and model of camera did you use?
Old 05-10-2020, 08:11 AM

USB cameras is best when you choose CCD image sensor with high frame per second at least 30fbs and high Dynamic range, search for old Creative web cams that has a crystal oscillator on board with at least 48000
Old 05-10-2020, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Since 940nm infrared light is used, why use a 940nm filter? In this case, the 940nm reflected light cannot be received, and the two LED lights are not perpendicular to the lens, but inclined at 30 degrees. What is its role?
light less than 940nm will be blocked you can see the IR so clear with this filter besides the image you will see it has a different wavelength from what you are transmitting

it could be feedback to your camera as 1150 as the surface will be as a only a projector to the underground images.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:22 AM

thank you
Old 05-10-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Since 940nm infrared light is used, why use a 940nm filter? In this case, the 940nm reflected light cannot be received, and the two LED lights are not perpendicular to the lens but inclined at 30 degrees. What is its role?
interference Pattern will produce some interesting rings of waves upper wave is called Constructive and the zero freq in between each constructive freq is called destructive you will get some sort of radiation that could transfer light to waves, then those waves could take a path in and out in between the molecular structure of the Soil this is the most critical and sensitive part ALIGNING THE IR LEDS OR EVEN LASERS but those need a special filter in order not to harm your image sensor
Old 05-10-2020, 08:32 AM

Hello, the led position you painted, and a small hole in the 50mm plastic tube, I can't understand, can you provide a total of detailed production information, thank you very much【/QUOTE】
Old 05-10-2020, 08:50 AM

Hello VIEW THE INVISIBLE ..

Can you add a few pictures of your camera? You can use this wib site (https://imgbb.com)

i sent to you today a Private Message please read it ..

thx
Old 05-10-2020, 09:30 AM

The 940nm filter is divided into infrared and narrow band. In infrared, visible light can pass. In narrow band, visible light cannot pass.
Old 05-10-2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post
Hello VIEW THE INVISIBLE ..

Can you add a few pictures of your camera? You can use this wib site (https://imgbb.com)

i sent to you today a Private Message please read it

thx
file is too big it didn't accept my vids only pics
Old 05-10-2020, 05:53 PM

I have never understood whether this camera is plugged into a TV, a computer, or a camera. What did it mean to keep pressing the camera? What does it mean to keep the camera taking pictures? In this case, is the camera connected to the camera instead of the computer?
Old 05-10-2020, 06:01 PM

The camera is connected via usb connection to a mobile, labtop etc, and by pressing the camera jack it will penetrate the soil gradually and you will receive the streaming video through your mobile screen.

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images