LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Guru

Thanks Sneshko. I'm not that bad right now, just the thought of all the surgeries is a bit disheartening. Still better than dying. I'll get through this by next Summer I hope. After that, who knows what happens next time. More of the same for sure. I haven't talked to the doctor but got the test results and 14 cancers and 4 pre-cancers. Sometimes the pre-cancers are worse because they scrape them off with a razor blade and it takes over a month to heal. This swarm is partly due to the fact I have a new doctor. My old one went back to his hometown. So the new one is being very thorough, not that I suddenly developed all these cancers. They've been there. Sun damaged skin mostly from my younger years.

I've got another repair project going and been putting off my chores. All put on hold since this last surgery and biopsies (don't want a bunch of grit in the wounds), but I still want to try out the latest modification to the Contraption should be this week. Not holding out big hope on this one but once I get an idea it will bug me until I try it out. Some day I need to talk to an Electrical Engineer I know about it, but he's hard to get ahold of and out of town much of the time.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Guru

I located a great treasure with Franco lrl 3 days ago, I haven't digged yet , there is a royal tomb in this direction ,
Old 08-11-2021, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
I located a great treasure with Franco lrl 3 days ago, I haven't digged yet , there is a royal tomb in this direction ,
Your post you must place it on the franko thread.
Here we write exclusively for the reasons that the forum dies
Old 12-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Guru

no se si esto salga en ingles por lo del traductor solo quiero decirle algo a mike mont que quizas pueda ayudarle con su cancer, sere breve conciso y concreto, mike vete a vivir a otro lugar donde no haya los elementos o substancias o radiaciones de la modernidad que te causaron ese cancer, te sugiero vivas por un tiempo en un lugar algo lejos donde vivas en contacto con la naturaleza y agua de manantial y nuevos alimentos que sea un lugar soleado y puedas andar con poca ropa y te des ba?os de arroyo o rio o manatial puro deseo que esto pare tu cancer lo hara paulativamente un abrazo
Old 12-05-2021, 10:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
no se si esto salga en ingles por lo del traductor solo quiero decirle algo a mike mont que quizas pueda ayudarle con su cancer, sere breve conciso y concreto, mike vete a vivir a otro lugar donde no haya los elementos o substancias o radiaciones de la modernidad que te causaron ese cancer, te sugiero vivas por un tiempo en un lugar algo lejos donde vivas en contacto con la naturaleza y agua de manantial y nuevos alimentos que sea un lugar soleado y puedas andar con poca ropa y te des ba?os de arroyo o rio o manatial puro deseo que esto pare tu cancer lo hara paulativamente un abrazo
Hello, yes the translator works on your post! Yeah, been a rough year for me, really rough. Last surgery I had to take antibiotics and it ruined my gut bacteria so now have allergies to all foods. Trying to get that back in shape and not making much progress. Thanks for your concern. I think most of my skin cancers are sun damage but no doubt others are from construction jobs with lots of toxic exposure. I am no longer working in the toxic environment. Long story but I still have more surgeries scheduled.
Old 12-07-2021, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
As far as I'm concerned, I'm always there, if someone asks me any questions about my lrl. I am trying to improve it and if there will be any news I will communicate.
hello there franco,,could you please advice me about my lrl project..I believe you are experienced bout building lrls..compared to me ,i just a poor treasure hunter hoping to locate golds base on reading markers and no gadgets at all..Any way I am from the Philippines..Please let me know your email or contact me at jherickgenova@gmail.com..Thank you and best regards
Old 12-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHERICKU View Post
hello there franco,,could you please advice me about my lrl project..I believe you are experienced bout building lrls..compared to me ,i just a poor treasure hunter hoping to locate golds base on reading markers and no gadgets at all..Any way I am from the Philippines..Please let me know your email or contact me at jherickgenova@gmail.com..Thank you and best regards
To get an idea of my lrl you should read the back posts of my thread "lrl from Italy" and make the original 8 Mhz version, I am attaching the material here, you can ask questions and me or other members who have already made it, they will answer you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip original lrl.zip (1.02 MB, 205 views)
Old 12-08-2021, 10:44 AM

tnks Franco
Old 12-11-2021, 10:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Thanks Sneshko. I'm not that bad right now, just the thought of all the surgeries is a bit disheartening. Still better than dying. I'll get through this by next Summer I hope. After that, who knows what happens next time. More of the same for sure. I haven't talked to the doctor but got the test results and 14 cancers and 4 pre-cancers. Sometimes the pre-cancers are worse because they scrape them off with a razor blade and it takes over a month to heal. This swarm is partly due to the fact I have a new doctor. My old one went back to his hometown. So the new one is being very thorough, not that I suddenly developed all these cancers. They've been there. Sun damaged skin mostly from my younger years.

I've got another repair project going and been putting off my chores. All put on hold since this last surgery and biopsies (don't want a bunch of grit in the wounds), but I still want to try out the latest modification to the Contraption should be this week. Not holding out big hope on this one but once I get an idea it will bug me until I try it out. Some day I need to talk to an Electrical Engineer I know about it, but he's hard to get ahold of and out of town much of the time.
I have been posting forum threads to expose fake claims of finding treasures for years, and for years I have been getting older, the same as everyone else. Now, I am nearly 140 years old, but people tell me I don't look a day over 90 years old..

How did I do it? I made a web page to tell the answer how I avoided cancer, and high blood pressure and high cholesterol here --> http://w1.x10.mx/food/

Read it and believe it. It worked for me and almost everyone else who did what I did.
People who were told they would be dead before the year ended have lived more than 20 years longer in good health.
Even stage 4 cancer patients recovered and lived cancer free for the rest of their lives.

But if you don't want to believe, then don't believe.

Today, I have a van with wetsuits and surfboards in the back that I use to go surfing at the local beaches, and I spend a few hours every day working at construction, or riding a bicycle to the beach where I surf.

This seems unusual to me considering my age. But I recovered from artery disease and other maladies and returned to the health of a person who is 30 years old. The answers I found are here --> http://w1.x10.mx/food/

If you want to see if it really works, then do it for 30 days and see if it works for you.
If it doesn't work. then go back to your old ways and forget it.
But if you succeed, then you will be cured in less than a month.
It could even help for Mike Mont.

I hope this helps
Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
When I decided to put my lrl and all the details to build it on the forum, I knew that someone could take advantage of it but for me it was more important to share my discoveries with all the members and give everyone the opportunity to build my lrl. However, if someone has earned with my lrl I'm happy for him.

Hi frankoitaly
Yes , I saw seeling your lrl in Iran .. but modified and added synthesizer FM tx
Best regards .
Old 12-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi frankoitaly
Yes , I saw seeling your lrl in Iran .. but modified and added synthesizer FM tx
Best regards .

Thanks for the information, I have already heard of this modification and I think it is useful to increase the sensitivity, it is necessary to find the right balance between the transmitting and receiving part.
Old 12-11-2021, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I have been posting forum threads to expose fake claims of finding treasures for years, and for years I have been getting older, the same as everyone else. Now, I am nearly 140 years old, but people tell me I don't look a day over 90 years old..

How did I do it? I made a web page to tell the answer how I avoided cancer, and high blood pressure and high cholesterol here --> http://w1.x10.mx/food/

Read it and believe it. It worked for me and almost everyone else who did what I did.
People who were told they would be dead before the year ended have lived more than 20 years longer in good health.
Even stage 4 cancer patients recovered and lived cancer free for the rest of their lives.

But if you don't want to believe, then don't believe.

Today, I have a van with wetsuits and surfboards in the back that I use to go surfing at the local beaches, and I spend a few hours every day working at construction, or riding a bicycle to the beach where I surf.

This seems unusual to me considering my age. But I recovered from artery disease and other maladies and returned to the health of a person who is 30 years old. The answers I found are here --> http://w1.x10.mx/food/

If you want to see if it really works, then do it for 30 days and see if it works for you.
If it doesn't work. then go back to your old ways and forget it.
But if you succeed, then you will be cured in less than a month.
It could even help for Mike Mont.

I hope this helps
Best wishes,
J_P
JP, you seem like you have some intelligence, or at least you used to. LOL Dementia/Alzheimers (some call it Diabetes type 3) is getting to be a real epidemic. Good book on low carb diet "Grain Brain" explains how high blood sugar from high carbs causes insulin resistance and damages the brain. I'm back on my diet, lost nearly ten pounds since Thanksgiving. Been really rough since the doctor put me on antibiotics my last skin cancer surgery. Damaged my gut bacteria and I still have bad food allergy problems and joint issues.

The electronic receiver project pretty much been put on hold. A mutual friend told me that EE is a rabid democrat and not likely we will get along. It's too bad because it has unbelieveable potential. Imagine a metal detector that could see a gold ring surrounded by aluminum or iron from twenty feet (actually more like twenty meters) and pinpoint within inches.
Old 12-12-2021, 05:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
JP, you seem like you have some intelligence, or at least you used to. LOL Dementia/Alzheimers (some call it Diabetes type 3) is getting to be a real epidemic. Good book on low carb diet "Grain Brain" explains how high blood sugar from high carbs causes insulin resistance and damages the brain. I'm back on my diet, lost nearly ten pounds since Thanksgiving. Been really rough since the doctor put me on antibiotics my last skin cancer surgery. Damaged my gut bacteria and I still have bad food allergy problems and joint issues.

The electronic receiver project pretty much been put on hold. A mutual friend told me that EE is a rabid democrat and not likely we will get along. It's too bad because it has unbelieveable potential. Imagine a metal detector that could see a gold ring surrounded by aluminum or iron from twenty feet (actually more like twenty meters) and pinpoint within inches.
Hmmm.... surgery... project put on hold.....

J_P has Alzheimers? or is it diabetes Montana style?

Local EE is rabid democrat? What? Politics determines the ability of an engineer?

About your book published in 2013...
That's an interesting point of view. However, recent science has shown that people who have dementia or Alzheimer's disease have fatty deposits on the surface of their brains, which do not exist in people who do not have this disease. These fatty deposits do not come from eating the usual carbohydrates... they come from eating fats..!
(Fats include olive oil, canola oil, butter, ice cream, and the oils that drip off the french fries and barbecue ribs that people eat).

I think I will listen to the advice of world renowned doctors who pioneered dietary treatments that have been proven to improve chronic disease conditions or reverse chronic diseases, rather than listen to patients who are undergoing skin surgery to remove cancer, and who appear to be partially impaired mentally.

In my case, the dietary cure actually worked. It did not require any drugs or surgery. So maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but it worked for me and nearly everyone else who did what I did. For me, it prevented the need for surgery and drugs. Maybe you might want to try it for a few weeks to see if it works for you. Just saying.
If you or anyone else wants to try it, this shows the way --> http://w1.x10.mx/food/

It costs nothing. No sign up. Just do it and see if it works. Simple.

PS. For those who think this is off-topic, it relates to finding treasure, because if you are dead, then you may have a difficult time locating any treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2021, 11:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks for the information, I have already heard of this modification and I think it is useful to increase the sensitivity, it is necessary to find the right balance between the transmitting and receiving part.
Hi franko
Also I am thanking you .. because you published design and study .
Best regards .
Old 12-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Guru

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmm.... surgery... project put on hold.....

J_P has Alzheimers? or is it diabetes Montana style?

Local EE is rabid democrat? What? Politics determines the ability of an engineer?

About your book published in 2013...
That's an interesting point of view. However, recent science has shown that people who have dementia or Alzheimer's disease have fatty deposits on the surface of their brains, which do not exist in people who do not have this disease. These fatty deposits do not come from eating the usual carbohydrates... they come from eating fats..!
(Fats include olive oil, canola oil, butter, ice cream, and the oils that drip off the french fries and barbecue ribs that people eat).

I think I will listen to the advice of world renowned doctors who pioneered dietary treatments that have been proven to improve chronic disease conditions or reverse chronic diseases, rather than listen to patients who are undergoing skin surgery to remove cancer, and who appear to be partially impaired mentally.

In my case, the dietary cure actually worked. It did not require any drugs or surgery. So maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but it worked for me and nearly everyone else who did what I did. For me, it prevented the need for surgery and drugs. Maybe you might want to try it for a few weeks to see if it works for you. Just saying.
If you or anyone else wants to try it, this shows the way --> http://w1.x10.mx/food/

It costs nothing. No sign up. Just do it and see if it works. Simple.

PS. For those who think this is off-topic, it relates to finding treasure, because if you are dead, then you may have a difficult time locating any treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P
Not funny. I've had one Hell of a year. Got off the antibiotics Nov 18 and still haven't recovered much. I don't mind the cancer surgeries, lost track of how many i've had or how many more need to be done.

Why do you think I was talking about you? I know nothing about you unless you are the same person who went by the name Sam S. You must think you are important. I was talking about me. I don't want to end up that way.

Yeah, rabid democrat, Trump hater, Satanist, I could go on. I don't make a big deal about people's political opinions unless they push it in my face. Been through that with another friend who went postal with TDS and vax insanity. Demanded I get vaxxed with all my allergies and I don't want blood clots or injected murdered fetus. Totally against my religion Catholic. Our mutual friend wore a Trump pin on his shirt. The guy has never talked to him since. You know how it goes, I just let it slip what I think and the deal is over or worse, steal it from me. I really don't care if people don't agree with me.

Oh yeah, Dr. Perlmutter is my hero. I came from a family who had the religious diet of low fat, low chlorestoral etc. Didn't do my father much good--three heart attacks before he hit 65 years old and two heart surgeries and taking a hand-full of pills every day. He declined the third surgery. If you're so smart you should read the book first before criticizing it. I know it goes against just about everything most doctors say. Gotta wean yourself off the high carbs and teach your body to burn fat. Eating fat does not make you fat and eating high chorestoral deos not raise your chlorestoral. There are no old people with low chlorestoral. Well, probably preaching to deaf ears. The low-carb diet works, I can lose weight like clockwork. And give me high energy but the main reason Perlmutter (a neurologist) wrote the book was for brain health. Don't have to look too far to see how ill this society is. Ninety percent of people with diabetes go unchecked until it is too late.

Seeing how I am not that good a saleman my electronic receiver locator hasn't gone very far. I could easliy attribute it to my lazieness, but really I have no hunting partner now and not excited about inviting some stranger when there is gold involved. And I just don't feel comfortable going out alone. I know how many dangers are out there. I live a meager existence and have to be frugal with my slim resources. And I'm not greedy, don't even know what I would do with a bunch of gold. Buy a Learjet to go where? I have no desire to travel to foreign countries or eat exotic foods or have people wait on me. I did labor a good part of my life and it's good for the soul. That said, I still love locating. Maybe some day I'll get some divine spark of inspiration and an investor. Not holding my breath on that one, but I haven't given up, just backed off quite a bit. So yeah, it's a catch 22--need to find some treasure to get people interested in it. I haven't shown it to any treasure hunters. Maybe some day Carl or somebody will pay me a visit.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Not funny. I've had one Hell of a year. Got off the antibiotics Nov 18 and still haven't recovered much. I don't mind the cancer surgeries, lost track of how many i've had or how many more need to be done.

Why do you think I was talking about you? I know nothing about you unless you are the same person who went by the name Sam S. You must think you are important. I was talking about me. I don't want to end up that way.

Yeah, rabid democrat, Trump hater, Satanist, I could go on. I don't make a big deal about people's political opinions unless they push it in my face. Been through that with another friend who went postal with TDS and vax insanity. Demanded I get vaxxed with all my allergies and I don't want blood clots or injected murdered fetus. Totally against my religion Catholic. Our mutual friend wore a Trump pin on his shirt. The guy has never talked to him since. You know how it goes, I just let it slip what I think and the deal is over or worse, steal it from me. I really don't care if people don't agree with me.

Oh yeah, Dr. Perlmutter is my hero. I came from a family who had the religious diet of low fat, low chlorestoral etc. Didn't do my father much good--three heart attacks before he hit 65 years old and two heart surgeries and taking a hand-full of pills every day. He declined the third surgery. If you're so smart you should read the book first before criticizing it. I know it goes against just about everything most doctors say. Gotta wean yourself off the high carbs and teach your body to burn fat. Eating fat does not make you fat and eating high chorestoral deos not raise your chlorestoral. There are no old people with low chlorestoral. Well, probably preaching to deaf ears. The low-carb diet works, I can lose weight like clockwork. And give me high energy but the main reason Perlmutter (a neurologist) wrote the book was for brain health. Don't have to look too far to see how ill this society is. Ninety percent of people with diabetes go unchecked until it is too late.

Seeing how I am not that good a saleman my electronic receiver locator hasn't gone very far. I could easliy attribute it to my lazieness, but really I have no hunting partner now and not excited about inviting some stranger when there is gold involved. And I just don't feel comfortable going out alone. I know how many dangers are out there. I live a meager existence and have to be frugal with my slim resources. And I'm not greedy, don't even know what I would do with a bunch of gold. Buy a Learjet to go where? I have no desire to travel to foreign countries or eat exotic foods or have people wait on me. I did labor a good part of my life and it's good for the soul. That said, I still love locating. Maybe some day I'll get some divine spark of inspiration and an investor. Not holding my breath on that one, but I haven't given up, just backed off quite a bit. So yeah, it's a catch 22--need to find some treasure to get people interested in it. I haven't shown it to any treasure hunters. Maybe some day Carl or somebody will pay me a visit.

I can't tell you anything more than I already told you to improve health conditions, but as a skeptic, I can tell you how to get your LRL project moving without selling anything.

If your new LRL can actually find treasures 100% accurate, then contact the nearest treasure hunting group or shop that sells treasure hunting supplies, and set up a demonstration where you locate hidden items that the spectators hide and you don't know where they are hidden. Then go and find the hidden items.
If I lived in the area and saw you do that, I would buy your detector and I would stop being skeptical. No selling needed, just show people how well it works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-13-2021, 02:05 PM
Guru

My health is slowly improving, but slower than I like. At my lowest I started thinking about getting Last Rites at our church. Never even considered that before this.

100% accurate, you mean like when a metal detector target icon says it's a gold coin? LOL Better than that by a mile. But yeah, it picks up insignicant quantities if there is not a good-sized target in the area. And just reading the signal takes some practice to learn. Certainly not perfect but shifting the frequency a bit does allow for some target weight analyzing. And sometimes it does not lock on to the target first time. But eventually it does. Don't know if you've seen this video. Right at the start you can see the half-ounce silver. This is from about fifty feet. Poor audio in the video but in real life the audio is much, much better. The white ropes are there just to show where the actual signal line is, because the camera angle makes it difficult to see it. No, I spoke to some local very novice treasure hunters and got the skeptic treatment so not interested in getting bad publicity. I guess the world will just have to wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FIE0mGg7k
Old 12-13-2021, 02:30 PM
Guru

Default depended on a

Not interested is selling a few units only to get it cloned. I have considered a few different ideas to fry the electronics if somebody opens case. Like I've said I want to take the market by storm and recover enough money before the clones hit the market. That's the main reason I want an investor with $100k spare change in their pocket--get a good inventory built up for quick sales. I've talked to a couple people but I don't blame them for demanding more proof. I just don't see any other way than to find a good cache. I did do a demo for a guy. He had a small vile of flour gold for a test target. He said it worked but never heard back from him. Another over the phone said no, but bring it to him and he would look at it. I know a multi-millionaire and he's the biggest cheapskate and skeptic. Gotta have some gold to show and even then many people would never believe it. Just like this video, some people told me it is faked.
Old 12-13-2021, 04:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
. Gotta have some gold to show and even then many people would never believe it. Just like this video, some people told me it is faked.
As usually
Old 12-13-2021, 05:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
Hi detectoman
I am happy you are ok.. are you in LRL way now .. ?
Best regards .
Old 12-15-2021, 10:02 PM
Guru

JP, I can pretty much imagine what happened that guy never called me back. He probably went home and looked up that wikipedia article written by some skeptic claiming all LRL's are a fraud. He probably thought it was some trick I was pullling on him. He didn't know me. I had just a casual aquaintance with his father-in-law who lived up the street from me. I showed him and he called the son-in-law who had some money he said. All I ever heard later was he called him an a-hole. LOL
Old 12-17-2021, 05:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
JP, I can pretty much imagine what happened that guy never called me back. He probably went home and looked up that wikipedia article written by some skeptic claiming all LRL's are a fraud. He probably thought it was some trick I was pullling on him. He didn't know me. I had just a casual aquaintance with his father-in-law who lived up the street from me. I showed him and he called the son-in-law who had some money he said. All I ever heard later was he called him an a-hole. LOL
Old 12-18-2021, 08:03 AM
Guru

Smile

Quote:
I can relate. ....

The video you posted shows what appears to be a radio transmitter broadcasting some RF waves from a wall at the edge of a yard.
And someone is walking with what appears to be a radio receiver around the field in search of anomalies.

I first learned about this technology after reading a book titled "the divining hand" at the local library (also available online here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0924608161) and free to read in the Helena, MT library. It showed some research done in the early days of radio in the 1920s and 1930s how radio waves tend to line up their nodes at where there are solid anomalies, such as the corners of tall buildings, or metal poles that protrude from the ground, and even at solid metal objects lying on the ground. It also had graphics which show exactly where the nodes align with the buildings. This is not just a dowsing book. It showed some electronic locators that worked so well that NASA paid scientists to build them into their satellites to locate large mineral deposits all over the earth. This book also has chapters where they show that dowsers can be shielded with metal shields which make it impossible for them to dowse. Those chapters seem to suggest that there are organs inside people which are sensitive to emanations which come from the ground around them that can be shielded. As I recall, they mentioned a location in the area of the kidneys, as well as a location in the head which removed the dowsing ability when shielded properly.

The principle of radio waves aligning with a solid object anomaly is a different principle than what I know the most about, but it is a principle which later turned up in metal detector magazines in the 1950s and 1960s where treasure hunters noticed that their small pocket transistor radios were able to sometimes locate metal deposits by tuning an AM broadcast signal stronger when they walked nearer a metal deposit. If the metal was large, they could notice the increased signal. For instance, a large mining tractor on the ground might be a location where they got an improved radio reception signal. or a buried military tank might be a location where they would find a larger signal. Or maybe a place that had a lot of black sand would show an improved signal.

Shortly after that time, we began seeing LRLs appear in treasure hunter shops, beginning with the Anderson rods. I remember when I bought my first metal detector, I paid about $600, and I asked the shop owner if I should buy the Anderson rod for less than $150 instead. He laughed, and told me I should try out the Anderson rod before paying any money. When I was unable to locate anything with it, I bought a Garret metal detector instead. It was fairly dependable to locate any metal coin buried 10 inches or less in the ground. And by some strange cooincidence, it was the exact same model that Alonzo used to cannabalize into his infamous pistol detector.

But what happened to the other metal detectorists who were locating buried metals with a pocket transistor radio?

This is when we started seeing new products on the market. Low power transmitters and receiver kits began appearing. It seemed that some folks who read the treasure hunter magazines figured they could make money selling kits that do the same as the transistor radios did, except you can set up your own radio broadcast station, and make a radio signal that is stronger than the average broadcast signal.

We saw the Vernell, the Dell and many other versions of the same idea. They came and went, with lots of dissatisfied customers. So here we are in the age of computers, and you have a new version which works better that you would like to sell for some substantial money. That seems a good idea to me because it eliminates the development time and testing and marketing expenses.

But when I look at the market I don't see a rich reserve of buyers. This forum is crawling with people who want free designs they can use to find treasure. And so is most of the world outside this forum. They want to get rich fast without working to get rich.

But what about people like Carl NC? He manages a metal detector company. And there are several others like him who also run metal detector companies in this forum. Their objective is not to steal other peoples designs. What they want is to find new ways to locate buried treasures reliably so they can sell machines that will do this for their customers.

This is where the problem is. The people who locate metals using a transmitter and receiver seldom work reliably. The metal detector companies actually build some of these machines and sell them. But the machines they build are configured much different than the Vernell/Dell style.
They connect their equipment to the end of a buried pipe and scan along the ground surface to locate where the buried pipe is. And it works 100% of the time. If it didn't work 100%, then they wouldn't sell it, because they can't afford disappointed customers.

In the case of Carl, my opinion is he would never consider even looking at a locator that was configured like a Vernell/Dell Omnitron.
However, you may have read that there is another metal detector company whose manager is a dowser, who might be willing to listen to what you have to show him.
Look for Dave_J (manager of Fisher and technetics metal detectors) here: https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...ber.php?u=6331 But remember, he also has to be able to guarantee the products that he sells will work. I think this means it probably will be acceptable if it takes a few minutes for things to warm up before doing the search. But after the warm-up, the machine can't fail to find what a metal detector can find. At least that's what I think. And I know for sure that I would buy one if it performed like I described, and it cost the same as a metal detector.

Thats the best I can offer for advice, and I suppose it falls short of many peoples expectations, but hey, its life..! and life isn't fair.
Just saying....

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 12-18-2021, 08:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Mike, your a good man, and your ideas have merit. But reality says the world doesn't care about individuals. Reality cares about the spirit that tries to live in the individual. what reality is this? who knows? but there is a reality beyond what they taught you in school... you can figure it out...
Old 12-18-2021, 03:28 PM
Guru

JP, looks like you totally missed the point. MFD stands for molecular frequency discrimination. That?s magnetic resonance same as when Tesla could light up any coil on his workbench. I?ll tell you something seems everybody missed: the signal diffracts when it travels through a solid just like light