LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-05-2021, 03:24 AM
Guru

Default the forum died?

we are all old...I stop visiting the forum for a month or two and nothing happens again...where are the old members?
Old 08-05-2021, 03:38 AM
Guru

where are? CARL,DAVEJ,MUSFETA,NELSON,NICOLAS,QUIAOZHI,FRANCO ITALY,MORGAN,STEBAN,GEO,MIKE,DUBULUMACH..ETC..??
Old 08-05-2021, 03:42 AM
Guru

my back pain no longer lets me walk in search of treasure like it used to 10 years ago:n?o n?o:
Old 08-05-2021, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
my back pain no longer lets me walk in search of treasure like it used to 10 years ago:n?o n?o:
We all have different sores that float to old age.
Old 08-05-2021, 03:55 AM

Quote:
where are? CARL,DAVEJ,MUSFETA,NELSON,NICOLAS,QUIAOZHI,FRANCO ITALY,MORGAN,STEBAN,GEO,MIKE,DUBULUMACH..ETC..??
Probably in their laboratories, they are improving their versions of LRL.
Old 08-05-2021, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Normally the forum should have been dead a long time ago ..
If you are careful, most of those referred to as "lost" are people who sold devices and never provided information.
For example, presenting a device only in pictures and many congratulations without additional information, offers nothing to the knowledge.
Of course most of those you mention do not really have the knowledge, they just know how to copy and fish information.
Unfortunately this is the reality
As a result, when they saw that interest was declining, they stopped writing and I think they are in other forums to continue their work.
I'm not referring to names, but for example a guru who says it 's a hobby and helps members (great hypocrisy), even has a website for sales.
I am not referring to nicolas because he present the really informations for him
This forum has always been a sales forum.
The members who had real knowledge had a war and left because they created problems for those who sold.
This is the truth
Old 08-05-2021, 09:00 AM
Guru

As far as I'm concerned, I'm always there, if someone asks me any questions about my lrl. I am trying to improve it and if there will be any news I will communicate.
Old 08-05-2021, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
As far as I'm concerned, I'm always there, if someone asks me any questions about my lrl. I am trying to improve it and if there will be any news I will communicate.
I never talked about your person.
I can say that with what you presented you created a "brake" on the "experts-guru" and the sales from them.
Unfortunately, your LRL also sells ready-made pcb in Iran a price 200-400 USD.
Dear Franco, don't forget that most members are not interested in searching and finding treasure, but in sales.
Another example (again a lot of hypocrisy) Geo said that he don't sell and he is only interested as hobby.
Enjoy his website for the last 10 years
https://mineoromod.wixsite.com/el-cat
If I'm wrong, he can inform us that is not his website. I think is time we know the hypocrisy
So my question is:
It is worth presenting real devices in public. When most people are interested in stealing knowledge and selling;
We must see the truth in the eyes
Old 08-05-2021, 10:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin View Post
I can say that with what you presented you created a "brake" on the "experts-guru" and the sales from them.
Dear Franco, don't forget that most members are not interested in searching and finding treasure, but in sales.
Another example (again a lot of hypocrisy) Geo said that he don't sell and he is only interested as hobby.
If I'm wrong, he can inform us that is not his website. I think is time we know the hypocrisy
So my question is:
It is worth presenting real devices in public. When most people are interested in stealing knowledge and selling;
When I decided to put my lrl and all the details to build it on the forum, I knew that someone could take advantage of it but for me it was more important to share my discoveries with all the members and give everyone the opportunity to build my lrl. However, if someone has earned with my lrl I'm happy for him.
Old 08-05-2021, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin View Post
So my question is:
And you can also link to boards from Iran on a copy of Franco, it just became interesting only in a personal, they do not need to advertise here
Old 12-07-2021, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
hello there franco,,could you please advice me about my lrl project..I believe you are experienced bout building lrls..compared to me ,i just a poor treasure hunter hoping to locate golds base on reading markers and no gadgets at all..Any way I am from the Philippines..Please let me know your email or contact me at jherickgenova@gmail.com..Thank you and best regards
Old 12-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHERICKU View Post
hello there franco,,could you please advice me about my lrl project..I believe you are experienced bout building lrls..compared to me ,i just a poor treasure hunter hoping to locate golds base on reading markers and no gadgets at all..Any way I am from the Philippines..Please let me know your email or contact me at jherickgenova@gmail.com..Thank you and best regards
To get an idea of my lrl you should read the back posts of my thread "lrl from Italy" and make the original 8 Mhz version, I am attaching the material here, you can ask questions and me or other members who have already made it, they will answer you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip original lrl.zip (1.02 MB, 205 views)
Old 08-05-2021, 03:41 AM

Quote:
we are all old...I stop visiting the forum for a month or two and nothing happens again...where are the old members?
Summer .... everyone is in the fields hone their skills in search of coins and treasures. The cold weather will come and everyone will return to the forum. Perhaps not everyone will return. There is no one in time. This pandemic is still walking around the planet.
Old 08-05-2021, 03:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
Summer .... everyone is in the fields hone their skills in search of coins and treasures. The cold weather will come and everyone will return to the forum. Perhaps not everyone will return. There is no one in time. This pandemic is still walking around the planet.