LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouiarabe View Post
[SIZE="<font><font>6</font></font>"]hi all
I Thank all our teachers for their good ruffle and exchange their experience notament mr nicola and Franco italy and of course all the others and that my testing of pcb lrl by Franco italy[/SIZE]
Good work and nice Design Ouiarabe thanks for your cooperation and help all members
You are so Great my friend

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 04-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi mustefa ubram
In your Lrl there is a spiral coil that is between the input and the stylus antenna, this is not in my design, perhaps it may be useful, but it could be not useful. Perhaps the phenomenom doesn't cross the spiral coil.

Best Regards
tank you franco.I picked the spiral coil of circuit.
franco one question:
How long should the antenna steel?
Old 04-18-2014, 09:33 AM

Here, exactly this happens in my lrl Franco with CD4046, if I act on p1 so that the LED remains lit a bit, touching the "antenna and the LED spegne.Inoltre" should be inserted in a VU meter coil in series with the LED, to make it more "efficient reading the signal picked up again before the" lED lights up
Old 04-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Guru

The stylus antenna it's about 30cm, you can extend up to 1m, with more snsitivity, but it's possible the "compact effect".
Old 04-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Guru

tank you so much dear Franco
Old 04-18-2014, 07:25 PM
Guru

dear franco lrl with quarz osilator Should react to the TV or 50hz ac signal?
Old 04-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Guru

I don't know, now I'm not in Italy and I cannot make experiments, but if you touch the antenna input the signal DC goes low and this is a good test.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:52 AM

Hello Francoa When you put L1 = 7 Turen you over the piece of allergies
Old 07-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Guru

Default Some help

Hi All
I want to make a summarized especially for new visitors of this forum. I state that I have no economic interest, in fact I am the only one who has provided all the details to build a working LRL. I intend to continue the work of Esteban who for health reasons can not be present in the forum. Esteban is the man who revealed the operation of Lrls, although it did not provide all the details and this out of respect for his cousin Alonzo. I think Alonzo, founder of Mineoro, be the first who discovered that the non-ferrous metals buried after a certain period of time emit anything that can be detected at meters away. This "phenomenon" can be revealed in different ways but its nature is unknown, we only know that interacts with other known phenomena, and this allows us to reveal it. I suspect that comes into play (also) some kind of electric field as in all my Lrls the transducer consists of a rod antenna in combination with a coil.
I also think that the frequency of operation is not very important, since LRL is practically a passive receiver and the internal oscillator does not affect the external environment. In fact the frequency of PD Alonzo is approximately 60Khz, that of the PD of Morgan is 77Khz and in my Lrls varies from 4 to 10Mhz (no appreciable difference). As far as the ionic sensor of some commercial lrls in my opinion you do not need but I could be wrong. However, they do not serve to distinguish gold from other metals. I hope my words encourage any of you to experience in this field and I can assure you that the "phenomenon" really exists and that you can build a lrl at low prices. Obviously, it takes some practice in electronics, to achieve pcb and it takes the normal laboratory equipment. You also need a test field with pieces of silver, coins, cutlery etc. buried at about 20 cm for a period of a few weeks or more, this depends on the type of terrain and I think the distance from the equator.

Best Regards
Old 07-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Guru

Default Other aid

Hi All
The Lrls are very directional, sensitivity is highest in the direction from south to north,minimun from north to south and a average from west to east and vice versa. When you are just above the target the signal stops and this may be useful for a sort of pinpoint. The tests made by fluorescent lamps, Pc monitor or short circuit of a battery in my opinion are not useful, should at most indicates that the electronics work well. The Lrls are very sensitive to strong electromagnetic fields, near transmitters are virtually useless. Normally Lrls are very stable but if there is too much amplification we have the "compass effect", ie, if we turn the lrl away or closer to the north-south axis we have a strong signal. The best setting is to adjust the sensitivity until the effect disappears.

Best Regards
Old 07-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Guru

Default the LRLs and the BATTERY efect

thanks for the simple explanations about LRLs

most of your words are based on the Estebans basic school of the LRLs,however ,me,Geo,Max,Astrodetect,Andreas,J_player and many others give GREAT CLUES for the LRLs and the misteryous PHENOMENON.

Many people aske me,why I not partecipate in this forum so much as before...its becouse I arrive to a stage that is beyond the LRL explanations of this forum. I build the perft LRL for myself,its the PDK-3, this kind of device works on Hz frequencies and using one simple capacitor of pf I can adjust the sensitivity to locate gold or silver at amazing distance and depht.

I am not electronic engineer, my studies of electronics are very poor, but I have a field test with gold and silver buried many years ago and this aloud me to make many tests with LRLs and upgrade the PDKs, but the PDKs not work the same all around the world,of course they work as LRL very well in Portugal,Spain,Greece, but not very well in other countries as Italy ,Germany,UK etc

Anyway they already found many treasures...

Regards
Old 07-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
Of course, you and others have contributed a lot, I meant to say that Esteban has made known to us all the world of Lrls and convinced us to continue with the research.

Best Regards
Old 07-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Guru

Yes Franco i think you are correct with your explanation of LRL´S

I also agree that may be the frequency is not important. I remeber if i´m not wrong that Esteban did some experiments at much higer frequencies seccesfully.

Good explanation and thanks for your support.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi All
I want to make a summarized especially for new visitors of this forum. I state that I have no economic interest, in fact I am the only one who has provided all the details to build a working LRL. I intend to continue the work of Esteban who for health reasons can not be present in the forum. Esteban is the man who revealed the operation of Lrls, although it did not provide all the details and this out of respect for his cousin Alonzo. I think Alonzo, founder of Mineoro, be the first who discovered that the non-ferrous metals buried after a certain period of time emit anything that can be detected at meters away. This "phenomenon" can be revealed in different ways but its nature is unknown, we only know that interacts with other known phenomena, and this allows us to reveal it. I suspect that comes into play (also) some kind of electric field as in all my Lrls the transducer consists of a rod antenna in combination with a coil.
I also think that the frequency of operation is not very important, since LRL is practically a passive receiver and the internal oscillator does not affect the external environment. In fact the frequency of PD Alonzo is approximately 60Khz, that of the PD of Morgan is 77Khz and in my Lrls varies from 4 to 10Mhz (no appreciable difference). As far as the ionic sensor of some commercial lrls in my opinion you do not need but I could be wrong. However, they do not serve to distinguish gold from other metals. I hope my words encourage any of you to experience in this field and I can assure you that the "phenomenon" really exists and that you can build a lrl at low prices. Obviously, it takes some practice in electronics, to achieve pcb and it takes the normal laboratory equipment. You also need a test field with pieces of silver, coins, cutlery etc. buried at about 20 cm for a period of a few weeks or more, this depends on the type of terrain and I think the distance from the equator.

Best Regards
Old 07-28-2014, 07:19 PM
Guru

Smile

Thanks Franco
Hi metals buried their frequencies will change
And have no fixed frequency treasure
This frequency change at any time due to soil chemical
But all treasure is a fixture that creates a magnetic field around them to Hala.

Thanks and regards
Old 07-28-2014, 09:35 PM

Talking

Dear friends!
When it comes to the Phenomenon, I have come to the following conclusion:
- The local magnetic field has a large effect on the frequency with which it is possible to register a Phenomenon created around the buried object;
- The chemical composition of the soil, mineralization of soil moisture and have a strong influence on the length of time required for creating the Phenomenon;
- Length of time that the facility is spent buried in the soil influences the strength of the Phenomenon;
- Local climate conditions have an important impact on the detection of Phenomena in the search field.
Everything you need to know when it is desired to detect the Phenomenon!
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 07-28-2014, 10:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneshko View Post
Dear friends!
When it comes to the Phenomenon, I have come to the following conclusion:
- The local magnetic field has a large effect on the frequency with which it is possible to register a Phenomenon created around the buried object;
- The chemical composition of the soil, mineralization of soil moisture and have a strong influence on the length of time required for creating the Phenomenon;
- Length of time that the facility is spent buried in the soil influences the strength of the Phenomenon;
- Local climate conditions have an important impact on the detection of Phenomena in the search field.
Everything you need to know when it is desired to detect the Phenomenon!
Regards!
Sneshko
Hi dear Snezhko it is all right you say. but I would add if you have a receiver and a transmitter you should find resonance frequency between the two
because the frequency is very low according to my tests and my experiences. may be it is high but I did not find results at least in my country. and I confirm this.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 08-19-2014, 08:47 PM

Hello Franco!!! For this locator can you do PCB please, I am an amateur for this but am interested,if possible!!
Best regards!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 08:51 PM

Quote:
I forgot also C18, it's 4.7 nF.

Hello Franco!!! For this locator can you do PCB please, I am an amateur for this but am interested,if possible!!
Best regards!!!!!!
Old 08-19-2014, 09:04 PM

[/PHP]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanturis View Post
Best regards!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 08-19-2014, 09:09 PM

For this shematic !!!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf schematic.pdf (450.3 KB, 3071 views)
Old 08-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Guru

This is not mine, it comes from the forum, I have not tested but I thing it's working. I have not a decent Pcb to show.

Best Regards
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2014, 11:21 AM

Thanks Franco,one more question,please:
Can the 70 circles of the antenna wire to be of dimension 0,40mm?
Thanks and best regards
Old 08-21-2014, 10:30 AM
Guru

The wire isn't critic, 0.2 to 0,4 works ok, but also an antenna stylus or a brass rod works also well without coil.
Best Regards
Old 08-21-2014, 11:31 AM

Thank you so much Franco!!
Best regards
Old 08-21-2014, 05:28 PM
Guru

hi franco
how are you today dear ?
franco Please explain a little about the details L1?(TURN-NUMBER WIRE- Diameter OF coil-
Capacity?)
I built with wire diameter 10 mm diameter of coil 10 mm and 3round
is this correct ?