LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 05-31-2021, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak51 View Post
Hello. I had good discoveries. Thank you, Mr. Franco, Italy. Although the radius of my discoveries was not more than 4 meters, but I love the circuit of this device. Thank you.
Which version of the schema did you achieve good results with?
Old 05-31-2021, 10:44 AM

Default lrl franco

This design and circuit of Mr. Franco, which has been slightly strengthened by our good friends, and of course it is much better to increase the distance of the sensor from the discipline. However, it is very powerful and sensitive.
Attached Images

Old 05-31-2021, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Italy View Post
I am happy that you have had good results with my lrl and I thank you for having said it publicly for the benefit of those who do not believe in the phenomenon or at least are in doubt. Other forum members confirmed it privately but asked me not to disclose it.
Dear Mr. Franco. The art is to be a man of action, not just talking ... I buried a few pieces of metal in the ground in a private property several years ago, and I practice there at least once a week, training myself and my systems. I challenge. Dear Mr. Franco, I have recently emailed you a sample of my discoveries in private so that you can be briefly appreciated.I apologize for the translations and spelling mistakes
Your friend Babak

Last edited by Babak51; 05-31-2021 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Franco
Old 05-31-2021, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
I am happy that you have had good results with my lrl and I thank you for having said it publicly for the benefit of those who do not believe in the phenomenon or at least are in doubt. Other forum members confirmed it privately but asked me not to disclose it.
Thank you dear Francois. We strive to spend from time to time in cash to enjoy exploring and exploring. And we owe the good results to you and your tracker design (lrl franco)
Old 05-31-2021, 04:48 PM

Default Why some people do not succeed

Here are some tips to help you get started:

1-Your device is not properly configured.
2-These systems are out of balance with even a very small amount of displacement and an increase or decrease in height.
3-This tracking system is not for distance and radius and you must pass over a buried or buried metal to make a complete and accurate sense.
4-The effect of this phenomenon is not the same and powerful everywhere.
5-In order for the operator to move when exploring, it must first be from north to south and then from south to north (valuable for sensing non ferrous metals).
6-Enough practice. Test and test locations. And you do not have old metal buried.

Thanks to my teacher Mr. Franco from Italy
Old 06-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Here are some tips to help you get started:

1-Your device is not properly configured.
2-These systems are out of balance with even a very small amount of displacement and an increase or decrease in height.
3-This tracking system is not for distance and radius and you must pass over a buried or buried metal to make a complete and accurate sense.
4-The effect of this phenomenon is not the same and powerful everywhere.
5-In order for the operator to move when exploring, it must first be from north to south and then from south to north (valuable for sensing non ferrous metals).
6-Enough practice. Test and test locations. And you do not have old metal buried.

Thanks to my teacher Mr. Franco from Italy
Thank you for your contribution which will certainly be useful to the new members of the forum, who perhaps are in doubt about the actual functioning of the lrls.
Old 06-13-2021, 11:42 AM

Default lrl franco

https://youtu.be/oABgObXsA8M
You have to try to reach the goal...
Bury scrap metal in a place for practice and testing ...
It is not enough to talk, try ...
I buried different metals in several places and even in the mountains 6 years ago ...
With the guidance of my friends, I built the Franco machine and tried to understand it...
And I must admit that I owe all my good results to my good friends, especially Mr. Franco from Italy....
Old 06-17-2021, 04:10 PM

Default lrl franco

https://youtu.be/UXcZoiyqouw

Lrl Franco works well
Old 06-18-2021, 07:38 AM

Hello to all Many thanks to Mr. Franco and my dear friend Babak This circuit works well I have seen its success The Franco circuit is a powerful and excellent static finder, which makes it powerful and good for precious metals Thank you very much Mehdi Moein
Old 06-18-2021, 09:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh View Post
Hello to all Many thanks to Mr. Franco and my dear friend Babak This circuit works well I have seen its success The Franco circuit is a powerful and excellent static finder, which makes it powerful and good for precious metals Thank you very much Mehdi Moein
I always like the confirmations of the good functioning of my lrl, this is also useful for those who approach our forum and maybe they are a little incredulous about the effectiveness on a type of tool that, according to official science, cannot work.
Old 06-27-2021, 10:17 AM
Guru

Default self oscillating sensor stage.

This new version should be more sensitive than the original one, although it is simpler, unfortunately I have no possibility at the time of doing field tests. Briefly, it's about bringing the sensor stage into self oscillating (in my case about 15 Mhz) and regulating L1 / C1 on a harmonic. This will increase the sensitivity. The setup is different from the other version, in fact here we want the self oscillating of the stage and not avoid it.
Let's see what are the differences from the original version:
- there is no quartz oscillator.
- there are no resistors and capacitors
of emitter, to have the maximum
gain.
- In parallel to L1 there is a capacitor
variable instead of a fixed one.
Self oscillation depends on the following factors:
- the gain of the transistors,
those of type BC ... C are required.
- the value of C3 and C4.
- the drawing of the pcb.
Since this lrl derives from the previous one and is simpler, you can use the same pcb, even the setup is simpler:
Adjust C1 until a voltage in the range 2 - 5 V is obtained at the output of the sensor stage. If the output is> 5V then decrease C3 or C4. If the output is zero, then increase C3 or C4.
Also with this lrl touch the antenna with your hand and check that the signal decreases.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf new sensor.pdf (93.0 KB, 750 views)
Old 06-28-2021, 08:45 AM
Guru

I must warn you that this version does not detect the phenomenon or at least in a point of my land where my other lrls give a signal. Maybe L / C1 is tuned to too low a frequency, I'll make some tweaks and then let you know.
Old 06-28-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
I must warn you that this version does not detect the phenomenon or at least in a point of my land where my other lrls give a signal. Maybe L / C1 is tuned to too low a frequency, I'll make some tweaks and then let you know.
Did you use s9014 transistor? DC current gain hfe value min 60 max 1000
Old 06-28-2021, 09:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
Did you use s9014 transistor? DC current gain hfe value min 60 max 1000
I use BC183C, gain in the range 500 - 800, but the probleme is not the transistors.
Probably the frequency of L1 / C1 = about 40 pF is too low to detect the phenomenon, at least in my area. I want to try to trigger the oscillation by connecting the collector of TR3 directly with L1 / C1 through a capacitor (few pF) and instead of C1 a capacitor of 22 pF.
Old 06-28-2021, 10:13 AM

huge difference .signal gets too sensitive .
Old 06-30-2021, 02:06 PM

Quote:
This design and circuit of Mr. Franco, which has been slightly strengthened by our good friends, and of course it is much better to increase the distance of the sensor from the discipline. However, it is very powerful and sensitive.
hello sir can you share your complete files for this project. i want to try this.
Old 06-30-2021, 02:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AurumKid View Post
hello sir can you share your complete files for this project. i want to try this.
I advise you to make the original project first, which is certainly working, while the later versions as far as I'm concerned are not stable or do not work in the field, but currently I do not have a test field but only an area where the original lrl provides a good signal.
Attached Files
File Type: zip original lrl.zip (1.02 MB, 498 views)
Old 07-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Guru

I place the new display stage that allows a better adjustment of the threshold and the power stage, alternatively you can use any stabilized power supply.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf new display stage.pdf (64.6 KB, 570 views)
File Type: pdf power stage.pdf (65.8 KB, 480 views)
Old 07-01-2021, 02:24 PM

thank you sir for your kind support i will start collecting all parts needed to build the 8Mhz circuit.
Old 07-01-2021, 02:28 PM

is it ok to add digital VU meter to the circuit or is there any available circiut with VU meter in this thread forum?
Old 07-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AurumKid View Post
is it ok to add digital VU meter to the circuit or is there any available circiut with VU meter in this thread forum?
It is possible to use digital VU meters, however it is more complicated to put a buzzer and adjust the threshold, in my opinion 3 LEDs are more practical. However, other LEDs can be added.
Old 07-07-2021, 07:22 AM

Must use metal casing
Old 07-10-2021, 04:33 PM

So far, I have made a silver coin with a diameter of 4cm can reach a detection distance of up to 100, but its depth is only tens of centimeters, which is far lower than my depth requirement. I don?t know how your detection depth is, whether there is Tested?
Old 07-11-2021, 09:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
So far, I have made a silver coin with a diameter of 4cm can reach a detection distance of up to 100, but its depth is only tens of centimeters, which is far lower than my depth requirement. I don?t know how your detection depth is, whether there is Tested?

Do you mean 100m?
Old 07-11-2021, 09:17 AM

yes