LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 02-20-2021, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Ok , maybe You say about Metaphysical Energy , that when we open this door , it will be witout countrol for We ??
But how we can open this Door without Know, How is this making ??

Maybe when we using Dowsing Rod so mixing with Human Energy and poke or goading this Anomaly energy , because in Word have very different energy .
A common antenna is transformed with this system, marking only objects buried for many years. You enter the world of the phenomenon and come to understand what happens with this energy, perhaps not all because it is complex. I am still learning since I discovered all this. I just want to make it clear believe in the antennas they can do a lot more than we think. Ordinary science cannot explain
Old 02-20-2021, 09:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
A common antenna is transformed with this system, marking only objects buried for many years. You enter the world of the phenomenon and come to understand what happens with this energy, perhaps not all because it is complex. I am still learning since I discovered all this. I just want to make it clear believe in the antennas they can do a lot more than we think. Ordinary science cannot explain
All is Reaction of Aethers wave .

https://energywavetheory.com/explanations/aether/
Old 02-21-2021, 01:28 PM
Guru

I have experimented a lot with the dowsing and my conclusion is that it always takes you to metal, the fact that you may not find something if you put a metal detector on the end point does not mean that you did not catch metal with the dowsing,can be next to or at a greater depth .... Frequency also for me does not matter because it has to do with the earth's magnetic field which changes per point....Maybe combining a magnetometer with dowsing will work perfectly to create a code that will change the frequency with each change of magnetic field.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
I have experimented a lot with the dowsing and my conclusion is that it always takes you to metal, the fact that you may not find something if you put a metal detector on the end point does not mean that you did not catch metal with the dowsing,can be next to or at a greater depth .... Frequency also for me does not matter because it has to do with the earth's magnetic field which changes per point....Maybe combining a magnetometer with dowsing will work perfectly to create a code that will change the frequency with each change of magnetic field.
Gold quartz ores microscope, invisible, forms phenomena, strong that can deceive any operator, without its proper calibration. Even good electronic directionals.
Old 02-25-2021, 07:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Gold quartz ores microscope, invisible, forms phenomena, strong that can deceive any operator, without its proper calibration. Even good electronic directionals.
How is this proper calibration for not find Gold quartz minerals .
Old 02-25-2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
How is this proper calibration for not find Gold quartz minerals .
Whoever handles the antenna knows how annoying these quartz signals are. This generates very strong fields. But with a common antenna you can't eliminate these signals, friend. The system I use eliminates
Old 02-26-2021, 07:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Whoever handles the antenna knows how annoying these quartz signals are. This generates very strong fields. But with a common antenna you can't eliminate these signals, friend. The system I use eliminates
Ok Dear , I understand , Your system for eliminate of unwanted gold minerals for Dowsing Rod is Secret . :Д
I know so that , many people connected serial Carbon to Dowsing Rod for this Elimination .
Old 02-26-2021, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Ok Dear , I understand , Your system for eliminate of unwanted gold minerals for Dowsing Rod is Secret . :Д
I know so that , many people connected serial Carbon to Dowsing Rod for this Elimination .
Old 02-26-2021, 10:28 PM

Quote:
As Esteban said in this forum, experimenting you discover a lot. This works as simple doping maybe closes some energy. But always leave other doors open, the thing is more (Complex)
Old 03-12-2021, 06:14 PM
Guru

Default Finging with one Rod

Hi Douglass , Today I make different test with one Rod and with one sample Metal , in this test I find one phenomenon place from 100 meter with one Rod , after , in this place I make test also with my PD from 200m and I see that also find same phenomenon place , this was very interesting test for me . So was test of one Rod instead PD , without any wrong finding .
No Minerals , No Oxidation . Only Big phenomenon .
Old 03-13-2021, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Hi Douglass , Today I make different test with one Rod and with one sample Metal , in this test I find one phenomenon place from 100 meter with one Rod , after , in this place I make test also with my PD from 200m and I see that also find same phenomenon place , this was very interesting test for me . So was test of one Rod instead PD , without any wrong finding .
No Minerals , No Oxidation . Only Big phenomenon .
Very good um how did you set up your antenna? PD scored 200 meters you don't need a selective antenna your PD does the job
Old 03-13-2021, 10:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Very good um how did you set up your antenna? PD scored 200 meters you don't need a selective antenna your PD does the job
Setting of Rod is simple it use human energy for find .
Old 03-14-2021, 10:05 AM
Guru

Good evening, they could work on the rodscopes frequencies from 100 khz to 1 mhz;?I located a larger piece of lead old with 100khz

https://ibb.co/k6KpM9Y
https://ibb.co/jZcDXF1
Old 07-06-2021, 09:45 AM

After reading all the comments, I did not see the specific schematic diagram of the production method of the LrL circuit and the L rod. Can anyone share a circuit and production method? Thank you
Old 07-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
After reading all the comments, I did not see the specific schematic diagram of the production method of the LrL circuit and the L rod. Can anyone share a circuit and production method? Thank you
https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...ad.php?t=19283