LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 11-06-2019, 06:27 AM

Little bit of continuation from my last post and ghosts. In the container game I can go to ground zero because I can see the container naturally. In the field ( metaphoricaly speaking since the target was on a slope) my distance fluctuation was as mentioned. Some may say this is ground zero because of the proximity but my conclusion is that as I got closer to the target I hit the ghost first since exactly underneath was nothing but 1,5m away.. Bang bang.

To try and contribute a little to the content here, and maybe help myself in the process, I find that on the physical spectrum it helps me greatly to begin my search with an east/West orientation. If I am standing north south this dosent work for me as well.

This is based on the theory that everything has polarities and in regards to metals all metals have different polarities with gold having the strongest polarity of all. In other words, golds polarity overrides all the other metals so it really can't hide except in certain situations where there is something else ( could be another metal or maybe mineral a stone ) situated on a certain axis or two axies or even on top of the metal and a situated in a certain way in relation to the poles of the earth and the location of the gold and that could throw off the reading and this definately is where a lot of dowsers lose it.

In the case of a treasure, this is just a confusion trick, and the old timers ( going back hundreds and thousands of years) knew this, ( that's why I say we must look back) but there is also the case of this could have also happened by chance since there is so much junk in the ground nowadays. This can be done with the container game for verification to see how readings change.

In regards to polarities everyone is not the same. For example I am left handed so my positive is my left. The conduit from which I receive enters through my left arm so this is my pointer and also my confirmation arm. I imagine for right handed people it's the other way around. This also plays a role in my body orientation in regards to the earth's poles as only this way can I find the true signal.

All the best
Old 11-06-2019, 09:10 AM

Orientation 101 and to continue what was left out from the last post, Lets say you're in the mountains deep, looking for the big plane drop from ww2, you are lost, the sun is not shining, it's getting late the guys that took you up there turns out are no goods and you are on your own. You don't have a military compass but yes you do.
Make a circle put your trusty fighting knife or your keys,whatever in the center and start circling it with your L rods. One will point to the target and the other will always point magnetic north when you are on the east/West. If you are south of the target they will both point to the target and north,if you are between magnetic north and the target, one will point to the target and the other north or they may both point north depending, not everyone is the same polarity, but east/west can not be misinterpreted it's the same for everyone.

All the best
Old 11-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
G-sani,
................ This went on for years really. I finally realized that I was doing it wrong.
And so 3 years ago I adopted a different attitude, more one of the researcher and decided to not think about the results anymore, to detach. That was when things with meaning started happening for me and took me out of kindergarten shall we say.
............ This is the psychological state I strive for when dowsing. To be detached from the outcome and to look at it from the open sphere but with a clear intent.

This for the metaphysics part.

.........On the scientific part I would like to work this more in order to achieve a better balance, and not so much for treasure hunting although it is fun. But as you said, after a certain point one is not the same, I have crossed to the other side, there is no going back.
The dowsing spectrum is so vast, I see that clearly now and have come to realize that there is so much more that can be done with it.
All your thoughts above nicholas show me clearly that you are in a different level all together.
Very well said!
When somebody comes to this point and understands that dowsing is endless and that is a tool to progress yourself in all sort of planes with all sort of ways then feels the joy the pleasure and the hapinness that comes from the art showing the true world we are living.
Everything arround us is energy and as Tesla said

<< If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.>>

Here is a very interesting link for those they like to think more deeply.
https://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/...vibration.html

The above web page contains also a briefly meaning of the "Law of Vibration"

EVERYTHING VIBRATES
The Law of Vibration states that everything in the Universe moves and vibrates - everything is vibrating at one speed or another. Nothing rests. Everything you see around you is vibrating at one frequency or another, and so are you. However, your frequency is different from other things in the universe and that?s why it seems like you are separated from what you see around you; people, animals, plants, trees and so on.

In truth you are not separated - you are in fact living in an ocean of energy - as we all are. We are all connected at the lowest level - a level professor John Hagelin calls The Unified Field.

Everything has its own vibrational frequency - the table - the car - the picture frame - the rock - even our thoughts and feelings. It is all governed by The Law of Vibration.

Best wishes
Old 11-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post

Nothing rests.

Or "Panta rhei" from old Greek (Heraclitus) philosophy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracl...thing_flows%22

Flux

He recognizes the fundamental changing of objects with the flow of time. This is the full expression of the becoming aspect of his philosophy.
Panta rhei, "everything flows"

He is credited with the phrase πάντα ῥεῖ (panta rhei) "everything flows."[93] This famous aphorism used to characterize Heraclitus' thought comes from Simplicius, a neoplatonist, and from Plato's Cratylus. The word rhei (as in rheology) is the Greek word for "to stream", and is etymologically related to Rhea according to Plato's Cratylus.[94][g] Compare with the Latin adages Omnia mutantur and Tempora mutantur (8 AD) and the central Buddhist doctrine of impermanence.
The River

No man ever steps in the same river twice.

His philosophy has been summed up with another famous adage, "No man ever steps in the same river twice."[95] It can be contrasted with Parmenides's statement that "whatever is, is, and what is not cannot be." Heraclitus uses the river image more than once:
Ever-newer waters flow on those who step into the same rivers.[96]
We both step and do not step in the same rivers. We are and are not.[97]
The idea is referenced twice in Plato's Cratylus.[98][99] Instead of "flow" Plato uses chōrei, "to change place" (χῶρος; chōros).
"All entities move and nothing remains still"
"Everything changes and nothing remains still ... and ... you cannot step twice into the same stream"[h]
Old 11-07-2019, 04:51 PM

The reference to orientation was really to show that dowsing is a universal survival mechanism built into our dna and a dowsing test on its own. People are.out there with dowsing rods trying to find metals and can't even find north..

Also it is definitive proof of metal polarity. There is no need to elaborate further, anyone who is seriously interested in enhancing their abilities can understand where I'm going.with this.

Yes G-sani, everything is energy, that is so true and the human body is a supertranceiver but its a little tricky to tune it in because it is so sensitive and because the tuning mechanics are directly connected to the psyche.

It's.all a balance Thanks for the link

All the best
Old 11-16-2019, 06:32 PM

I simplify Dowsing as a science that few people know:ri muito:
Old 11-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Guru

Dowsing has no limits. Everytime you think you know something you discover as time passes by that you knew nothing. The subject is endless.
I could describe it as a key to one's ascension.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:44 PM
Guru

Here's the best book on dowsing. It will take you a few years to read it through.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/248999983...rsBiblepdf-pdf
Old 11-18-2019, 05:02 PM
Guru

You are miles ahead Mike
Old 12-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Guru

Carry a quartz crystal in your pocket for more dowsing power.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Carry a quartz crystal in your pocket for more dowsing power.
Hahahaaa..
I used to do that.
Lapis lazuli is my favourite!
Old 12-04-2019, 12:16 AM
Guru

I've only tried quartz and it does give more power. Typically when you walk up tot a target the rod will respond from farther away. The Marcel Vogel crystal cut is considered one of the best. The authentic ones are very expensive but you can find cheap imitations that will work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-V...gAAOSwJYVd2CQt
Old 12-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Guru

Natural is better than synthetic but hard to find. So a synthetic one nearly the same shape as the authentic one in the link should work. 12 sided seems more energetic than the 6 sided.

BTW, Marcel Vogel worked for IBM, was the company's most prolific inventor. he invented stuff like the liquid crystal display, the black light, magnetic drives on computers, and countless stuff to do with crystals. When he was young he almost died, basically had a near death experience. he was fascinated by lightning bugs/fireflys, and went on to do work in bioluminescence which went on to become the black light and fluorescent paints. I have a couple videos of him and the guy had the demeanor a little child. No doubt that attitude had something to do with all his inventions.

Here is a link and there are other links at this page:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...8&action=click
Old 01-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Guru

Hold a horseshoe magnet in your left hand. There is a book titled "Magnet Dowsing" explains it. Also Hills talks about holding a small bar magnet in your fingers. But you need to read his "Supersensonics" book to get all the details.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Natural is better than synthetic but hard to find. So a synthetic one nearly the same shape as the authentic one in the link should work. 12 sided seems more energetic than the 6 sided.

BTW, Marcel Vogel worked for IBM, was the company's most prolific inventor. he invented stuff like the liquid crystal display, the black light, magnetic drives on computers, and countless stuff to do with crystals. When he was young he almost died, basically had a near death experience. he was fascinated by lightning bugs/fireflys, and went on to do work in bioluminescence which went on to become the black light and fluorescent paints. I have a couple videos of him and the guy had the demeanor a little child. No doubt that attitude had something to do with all his inventions.

Here is a link and there are other links at this page:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...8&action=click
Mike thanks for posting that link.

I had the opportunity to hold a synthetic Vogel in my hand recently. Had a negative reading on it right away that's my experience so far and after this, I am working on aquiring an original as soon as possible.

Last edited by nicholas; 01-08-2020 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Cocabulary
Old 01-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Guru

I have an authentic six-sided synthetic. I bought a cheap natural twelve-sided non-authentic and it works better.

Another technique involves breathing alternately through your nostrils. Hold your finger to close left nostril, breathe in right side, then close right side, exhale left, then inhale left, exhale right, inhale right, exhale left. For about five minutes. All the time closeing the opposite nostril. This balances I don't know what it is, but your body every two hours or so has a dominate nostril switches to the opposite nostril. This technique balances things and gives better perception. I think it involves the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, you'll have to read about it.

I think this one came from the book "Energy, Matter, & Form" but there's another book "The Science of Breath" discusses other techniques from ancient India. They've known this stuff for thousands of years. While your breathing is autonomous system, it is the easiest one to consciously control. Kind of a gateway to the control of other autonomous systems.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas View Post

Had a negative reading on it right away that's my experience so far

Hi nicholas

What do you mean by "Had a negative reading on it".

Did you sense some awareness by your brain (your body sense) or
you measure something by electronic meters?
Old 01-08-2020, 02:55 PM
Guru

Marcel Vogel has a video on clearing the crystal.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi nicholas

What do you mean by "Had a negative reading on it".

Did you sense some awareness by your brain (your body sense) or
you measure something by electronic meters?
Brain/body sense .Negative pendulum reading as soon as I held it in my hand.
Maybe it was glass. She said she paid around 50 euro for it. 12 sided.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:21 PM
Guru

Most all the natural ones have inclusions/imperfections. But yeah, gotta clear it first. Do you have the video link to Vogel crystal clearing? I'll look for it.

Look here

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...f8&action=view
Old 01-10-2020, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Most all the natural ones have inclusions/imperfections. But yeah, gotta clear it first. Do you have the video link to Vogel crystal clearing? I'll look for it.

Look here

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...f8&action=view
Thanks for that.
After the above posts on crystals and my recent first encounter, I felt it imperative to research this further in a crystal shop and had some very I interesting results. The test time was about 60 minutes so I
it is safe to say that I was quite thorough.

The test involved 5 Vogel crystals which were in a price category of 130-270 euro different sizes but all were 12 sided cuts.

Also tested were 5 crystals in a lower price category, 30-50 euro , these were faceted but not Vogel type. I don't know what to call them but from the little research done online, it seems that they would fall into the " tuning fork " category.

Conclusion is that the crystal strength can be measured in units by a capable dowser and since not all crystals have the same unit measurement, naturally some are stronger than others which equates to a higher resonance, so this was.my criteria in the correct choice of a crystal .

After today's experiment my conclusion is that I would never buy a crystal, especially an expensive Vogel online as I wouldn't be able to measure it .

I did find one Vogel with a very high
measurement this was priced at 157 but also found a tuning fork crystal with a much higher measurement than the Vogel and this cost 29 .
Old 08-01-2021, 02:46 PM

Hello again. Just to add a little bit more insight in this post and would like to refer back to page 2 and comment made by g-sani in regards to tuning which is the key to it all literally. It is not the dowsers ability or inability because as I stated this a natural gift which all humans have so with practice and time it becomes easier. Where it gets lost and there is frustration is in the tuning part and I will explain later why. Basicly the tool is not tuned and this is where everyone is frustrated. The dowsing rods are not tuned to resonate with the the vibration of the metals so naturally someone's first guess is that their ability is lacking, and the game with the mirrors and ghosts starts to play. There is no mirrors or ghosts only a mistuned set of rods

As I said before all metals have polarities and this should be the basis for any research if you want to enhance your dowsing ability. The next step is to tune the rods to the proper resonances. This happened to me by chance and after results in testing plots plus verifying in the field on actual targets and reverse engineering it all, I dare say I have rods which locate to ground zero and separate yes. How do I know this? Because the targets were found with the untuned rods and verified with a detector, but the Only target not found in the same patch of ground was the yellow. This was found with the tuned rods.

These were made to my specs (which were not correct incidentally) but the cnc man made an "error" on the specs and it turned out that by accident they were correct.
The humorous part of this all is that I had them for two years in my toolbox and took them out last week thinking of selling them and that's how I found it. No need for more details as it takes away from the original post. The " key" is a tuned set if rods. They should and will take you to ground zero and sit in a position as to distinguish the metal. There is nothing else.
To add to my scientific curiosity in the field, my buddy who has never dowsed before but has seen me many times and after doing field tests for locating and metal separation and I showed him where is the yellow, he asked to try. ( because he was not sure if he was believing what he was seeing)
The rods did the same thing for him as they do for me. After this it was all reverse engineered and the conclusion is the tuning of the rods. There is nothing else . Everything vibrates is the key , you need the correct antenna to pick it up. I'm not here selling anything and please do not ask it took me too long to find the answers so I am not prepared to share . I have given many clues. Thank you all for your insight Have a great Summer.

One last word like attracts like, no mineralization...that is a mistuned rod.