LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 11-30-2023, 08:48 AM

Default Telmed, radiesthesia, shape radiation, device for developing paranormal abilities

Telmed (totally my design), a replacement for the Atlantis ring, develops paranormal abilities, both forms refer to the shape of the Ajna chakra. There is a modeling canon, which I have called the Ana modeling canon, based on the traditional Hindu diagram of Ajna chakra. In Ana modeling canon a triangle shape (which is safe) should be used as the two side lobes of the Ajna chakra. Other shapes may be harmful. Similar form was invented by me around the year 2004, to the form of Telmed was refined in year 2023. It should be generally used as engraving on the metal plate. Laminated computer print or drawing on cardboard work well too.

author of construction: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland

diagram. Telmed
Old 11-30-2023, 01:45 PM
Guru

sorry but i did n't understand nothing
who is the rull of this schematic, what we can do wih it... etc

regards
Old 11-30-2023, 03:10 PM

Default how to use device

The device can be copied and worn on your person, it stimulates spiritual abilities.

Regards
Old 12-01-2023, 07:33 PM
Guru

Thank u
Old 12-23-2023, 08:55 AM

Default links

my other threads on this forum:

How does the Atlantis Ring work ? what is its principle of operation ? what means ? -
https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...ad.php?t=19551

Master Form, radiesthesia, shape, device, insight, fifth initiation of the master -
https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...ad.php?t=19550

Emitter sah 5, radionics, shape, a device that emits the violet color of chakra sahasrara -
https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...ad.php?t=19548

Emitter ana 5, radionics, shape radiation, a device that emits the indigo color of chakra Ajna -
https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...ad.php?t=19547
Old 12-24-2023, 04:03 PM
Guru

although i don\t understand anything ... i say that it is very interesting for me.
Maybe to try it (if will find free time).

Old 12-25-2023, 01:36 PM
Guru

The mind is not just inside your skull. Thought energy is the same thing as light, it's part of the EM spectrum. That means your thought energy can travel along the conductive ink circuit. Those octagonal drawing remind me of a magnetic field. I guess the idea is to get your mind waves (maybe the magnetic wave part) to follow that formwork.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:38 PM
Guru

I recall reading about people being able to tune an AM radio without the power on. They just turn the dial until they could feel the resonance.
Old 12-26-2023, 09:54 AM
Guru

Really i did n't see something like this. I hear it first time.

Btw... mike how is your health????

Old 12-26-2023, 12:48 PM
Guru

Merry Christmas to all. Hi Geo, I hope you are not questioning my mental health because of my posts. LOL I guess I 'm okay physically until the next round of biopsies. Doctor has a new machine that zaps the skin cancer with radiation so no cutting and stitching. But there is chance of new cancer from the radiation 10 -20 years down the road. Not expecting to be around for all of that. But before that I got some chemotherapy cream to put on my face. I put off doing it until after the holidays but this stuff is supposed to really tear up the skin then reapply after three weeks. Getting back the the original thread, mental energy is real. Many people refuse to accept this factv. I don't know about you but I've been caught looking at women--they sense me looking at them and turn around to look at me. Another one I heard about--people in prison are extremely aware of anyone coming up from behind them. Their aura was like 3 meters long out behind them.