LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 02-25-2024, 07:33 PM
Guru

Default Abbe Mermet (continued from the Electrometer thread on the Electronic Locators page)

The stuff Abbe Mermet wrote about in his book "Principles & Practice Of RADIESTHESIA" is not about dowsing only. WHen a target is excited by a frequency generator it really has the same traits they talk about with dowsing. For instance, there is a fundamental angle for all elements. I know Louis Turrenne developed a fundamental ray chart showing each element on a 360 degree chart. Mermet is not so exact. For silver he says the fundamental ray is to the east of the target. Gold is considered one of the more difficult elements to locate via dowsing, normally has it's fundamental ray towards the west, but sometimes to the north, and rarely to the east. Mermet said to put out a test target and see which direction the fundamental ray is before doing a real search. These rays are short, with a 30g piece of gold the ray is only one meter long. Now if you use a frequency generator it will probably depend on how much power you use, but it will be much longer. Mermet said a sensitive woman held her hand in the ray and felt a chill. I talk about the "ionic buzz" I feel when I'm on the signal line. So it sure looks like if you feel a sensation, you would normally be west of the target for gold, or east of the target for silver. Also I tried holding the left L-rod up in the air and did a sweep with the other rod. Sure seemed to grab the target better on the first pass. Just to repeat, I don't free dowse but I have. I use the frequency generator almost always. One time I had the FG to the east of the gold test target (not the right direction normally). I traced a signal line out to a spot but could not find the target, but I could feel it with my hand. At this point I was north of the target a least two meters and it was a small gold ring.
Old 02-25-2024, 08:30 PM
Guru

I used to wonder what it was about tall people being good l_rod users. Dell WInders and Bob Fitzgerald both around 2 meters tall. Dell was 6’ 7” and Bob is 6’ 5”. Holding a rod up over your head to distort the potential gradient is something like holding up an umbrella to block the rain. Maybe tall people don’t need to hold the rod up.
Old 02-26-2024, 01:23 PM
Guru

Turenne disc used a radioactive block at the center. Element was placed at the center and pendulum would swing to the fundamental angle. However, without the radioactive block the angle is the inverse. So gold shows up maybe 190 degrees but WITHOUT the radioactive exciter it would be maybe 10 degrees. I didn’t measure the angle, may be closer to 195 degrees which would put the reverse angle at 15 degrees. Now I don?t know if magnetic declination is a factor here, so possibly you might need to adjust for that. My theory is you can find this fundamental angle with a frequency generator and L-rods by circling the suspected target and note the angle. Might not be that easy.
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2024, 01:47 PM
Guru

Try this
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2024, 01:56 PM
Guru

Better focus
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2024, 02:00 PM
Guru

Keep trying having a bad day LOL I give up can’t get it focused, can’t delete. At least you can see the elements follow their order on the periodic table.
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2024, 02:39 PM
Guru

it's unreadable
Old 03-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Guru

I must have shakey hands. You can find it in the Supersensonics book page 415.
Old 03-03-2024, 06:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I used to wonder what it was about tall people being good l_rod users. Dell WInders and Bob Fitzgerald both around 2 meters tall. Dell was 6? 7? and Bob is 6? 5?. Holding a rod up over your head to distort the potential gradient is something like holding up an umbrella to block the rain. Maybe tall people don?t need to hold the rod up.
the best dowser man that i knew was short...
Old 03-03-2024, 07:23 PM
Guru

Okay, maybe I should have said "L-rod user". Most people think dowsing is in the astral or psychic realm. L-rods can be either etheric (pre-physical) or astral (psychic). When used with a frequency generator it's not supposed ot be psychic, but some people still do psychic and overpower the F.G. signal. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. And the etheric is much more reliable.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:43 PM
Guru

What do you think? I had a good photo, don’t know why it is blurred. From 330 - 45 degrees Prime recovery area for silver. From 210 - 270 degrees Prime recovery for gold. The circle diameter is 30 feet (10 meters). I suspect you get a pinpoint at the center of the circle and from there you search the appropriate shaded area. About 12 feet or 4 meters max from the 'X' at the center.
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2024, 07:27 PM
Guru

My cellphone camera lens is scuffed and pitted.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:11 PM
Guru

Abbe Mermet also talked about blazing sun producing the magnetic images, and conditions are better during cloudy weather. I might add right after a cold front passe the air is clean and you can see the sky half-filled with cumulus clouds. These are the ones that look a little like cauliflower. This shows there is convection--rising air ---it's nature's way of cleaning the air. But today there was solid overcast. Conditions were great. I usually associated this with stale air or a warm front moving in, but today was breezy warm 63 degrees (17 C).
Old 03-11-2024, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Turenne disc used a radioactive block at the center. Element was placed at the center and pendulum would swing to the fundamental angle. However, without the radioactive block the angle is the inverse. So gold shows up maybe 190 degrees but WITHOUT the radioactive exciter it would be maybe 10 degrees. I didn?t measure the angle, may be closer to 195 degrees which would put the reverse angle at 15 degrees. Now I don?t know if magnetic declination is a factor here, so possibly you might need to adjust for that. My theory is you can find this fundamental angle with a frequency generator and L-rods by circling the suspected target and note the angle. Might not be that easy.
What is the name of this book?
Old 03-11-2024, 07:22 AM

Quote:
What do you think? I had a good photo, don?t know why it is blurred. From 330 - 45 degrees Prime recovery area for silver. From 210 - 270 degrees Prime recovery for gold. The circle diameter is 30 feet (10 meters). I suspect you get a pinpoint at the center of the circle and from there you search the appropriate shaded area. About 12 feet or 4 meters max from the 'X' at the center.
And this one?
Old 03-11-2024, 11:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh View Post
What is the name of this book?
"Supersensonics"by Christopher Hills. The Dar-Nel I just copied off an ebay item years ago. SOmewhere there is a copy of Supersensonics on the internet for free.
Old 03-11-2024, 06:00 PM

Quote:
"Supersensonics"by Christopher Hills. The Dar-Nel I just copied off an ebay item years ago. SOmewhere there is a copy of Supersensonics on the internet for free.
Thanks,
This book is also published under the name of The Diviners Bible.
Old 03-11-2024, 06:17 PM
Guru

Yes, that book is packed with info.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Abbe Mermet also talked about blazing sun producing the magnetic images, and conditions are better during cloudy weather. I might add right after a cold front passe the air is clean and you can see the sky half-filled with cumulus clouds. These are the ones that look a little like cauliflower. This shows there is convection--rising air ---it's nature's way of cleaning the air. But today there was solid overcast. Conditions were great. I usually associated this with stale air or a warm front moving in, but today was breezy warm 63 degrees (17 C).
Not only does convection clean the air, for every amount of air that is lifted up to the clouds, it is replaced with air that has a high quantity of small ions that comes back to the ground. So this air that comes back down is highly conductive. That means low potential gradient and better locating conditions.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:34 PM

This book is veyy good book and practical:
How To Dowse - Experimental And Practical Radiesthesia
By Marguerite Maury

Name:  How To Dowse - Experimental And Practical Radiesthesia.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  265.6 KB
Old 03-18-2024, 01:24 PM
Guru

I have not read this one. Maybe I can find a free copy on line.