LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 11-04-2012, 06:48 AM
Guru

Default Real signal generator for dowsing

Hello everyone.
I present here a prototype generator designed for a client few months ago.
The project is correct 100%
Anyone who wants to build this, follow the instructions to obtain a generator that actually carries the signal into the earth.
Schematics for generators or complet module DDS generators (you can find ebay) anyone can easily find today.
Schematic for amplifiers output signal, there are many. Some schematics for amplifiers have been published here in the forum.
I believe that, anyone who wants to experiment with dowsing with a generator sends real signal within the earth, it's worth making this effort.
Continued ....
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hello everyone.
Anyone who wants to build this, follow the instructions to obtain a generator that actually carries the signal into the earth.
Schematics for generators or complet module DDS generators (you can find ebay) anyone can easily find today.
Schematic for amplifiers output signal, there are many. Some schematics for amplifiers have been published here in the forum.
I believe that, anyone who wants to experiment with dowsing with a generator sends real signal within the earth, it's worth making this effort.
Continued ....
Sorry Andreas, this is based on dowsing, so it cannot possibly be used to find treasure.
Just my skeptical view.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Sorry Andreas, this is based on dowsing, so it cannot possibly be used to find treasure.
Just my skeptical view.
Hi Qiaozhi
I never said my opinions on dowsing, never I mentioned whether it is effective or not use dowsing for detecting treasure.
The presentation is for those involved in dowsing with a generator that truly sends a signal to earth .
Please wait to see the sequel and you figured we refer exclusively to the way that can signal generator inside the earth.
Nothing more
best regards
Old 11-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi
I never said my opinions on dowsing, never I mentioned whether it is effective or not use dowsing for detecting treasure.
The presentation is for those involved in dowsing with a generator that truly sends a signal to earth .
Please wait to see the sequel and you figured we refer exclusively to the way that can signal generator inside the earth.
Nothing more
best regards
OK, I understand. You're simply supplying a demand.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Guru

Thank you Qiaozhi
I think you understand me . As you know my English is very poor and I don't like use of translation, as you know my opinion about dowsing.

...continue
As we know, the usual method of electronic dowsing survey, done by using a frequency generator, digital or simply that the dowsing connects the earth with copper or stainless steel needles.
Usually when placed close to the pins together on Earth, utilizing a buffer - transformer between the generator and needles.
All dowsers believes is indeed important (in terms of dowsing) in output accuracy and stability of the generator, because dowsing "believes" that it just depends on the stability of the effectiveness of investigations.
I will not mention if the force is investigating the dowsing method, as I don't comment on specific frequencies dowsers believe that it is necessary to research a specific target (eg gold).
I refer only to the wrong opinion, all dowsers, who believe that the mark of a generator can be spread on the land with spikes and even a sizable distance.
In fact if you put a generator with spikes on earth the true length of the signal propagation depends mainly
1. Since the distance between the two needles of the generator
2. From the "texture" and moisture of the land surrounding the needles
Detailed presentation and use of formulas to understand the above two parameters are not necessary here. Just I telling you that the maximum distance signal propagation in the earth needles is usually... (distance pins) * 2.9 * (special soil conditions) * (Power output RMS)
The specific conditions of soil has values of 0.7 (soil without water) - 2.4 (soil with plenty of water) on average.
So if we have two connector neeedles on earth with 1m spacing and dry ground, 1WRMS amplifier, the signal can not be spread more than 1 * 2.9 * 0.7 * 1 = 2.03 meters. He even along the spreading is to exclude any axis linking the two needles to another location and have another reduction.

Therefore any dowser who believes that the generator helps to stimulate the target at long distances is a misunderstanding. In practice Excite «ideomotor phenomenon" nothing more.
But if you really still believe that the signal travels from the needles through the earth, make a simple experiment. Whoever has digital generator to output 560-1200KIZ and connect the pins to ground. With a simple AM radio can detect the signal generator in X distance. If you cover with a metal box together needles & generator, we see that the signal is lost. In fact, the radio signal received directly from the generator and not through the earth. This is the reason that shielded a canister missed the mark, simply because there was no signal detected from earth aapeftheias
Conclusion.
The presentation of this system is to have a realistic method for sending signals inside the earth.
I have not opinion on the effectiveness of dowsing research. I have respect only for how they really need to connect a generator to send an X mark on a Y distance away and think this is enough help for those dealing with dowsing experiments or even investigating dowser search
continues
Old 11-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Guru

This is not for dowsing but for swivel type LRLs employing rods for response.
Also tough it works to some extent you don't need to stick it in the ground as the actual transmitting component used in dowsing is not hertzian.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
... Therefore any dowser who believes that the generator helps to stimulate the target at long distances is a misunderstanding. In practice Excite «ideomotor phenomenon" nothing more.
But if you really still believe that the signal travels from the needles through the earth, make a simple experiment. Whoever has digital generator to output 560-1200KIZ and connect the pins to ground. With a simple AM radio can detect the signal generator in X distance. If you cover with a metal box together needles & generator, we see that the signal is lost. In fact, the radio signal received directly from the generator and not through the earth. This is the reason that shielded a canister missed the mark, simply because there was no signal detected from earth aapeftheias...

... Generator work with flat-top aerial used in the VLF, LF, MF and shortwave bands. This antenna invented before 1920. The flat-top antenna functions as a monopole antenna with capacitive load.
Hi Andreas,
I congratulate you for showing complete details for construction of your antenna to use for MFD signals.
Your signal generator looks very well-packaged as well as your antenna construction.

What you say for measuring signal distance is the same as what I measured.
I could not find the signal to travel more than 30 cm when I put two needles in the ground for a 5v signal generator sending audio frequency.
michael found better distance of two meters when he used his 100 watt 24 volt audio amplifier (TDA7294). But after 2 meters michael lost his signal.
It is exactly as you say. The signal is lost after a short distance.

Now I see your prototype is using only a single needle to send the signal.
Radio experimenters know the flat top antenna is used to send RF broadcast.
But most modern flat top antennas use a different configuration with long stretched parallel wires.
This flat top design that you made is based on earlier concepts which do not broadcast Hertzian waves, but they certainly send waves into the ground.
When I read the theories behind this antenna, I imagine the signal would travel very far.
But I can find very little information for how far the signal is sent through the ground.
Have you taken measurements to find how much distance you can detect the signal from your antenna needle?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 11-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you Qiaozhi
I think you understand me . As you know my English is very poor and I don't like use of translation, as you know my opinion about dowsing.

...continue
As we know, the usual method of electronic dowsing survey, done by using a frequency generator, digital or simply that the dowsing connects the earth with copper or stainless steel needles.
Usually when placed close to the pins together on Earth, utilizing a buffer - transformer between the generator and needles.
All dowsers believes is indeed important (in terms of dowsing) in output accuracy and stability of the generator, because dowsing "believes" that it just depends on the stability of the effectiveness of investigations.
I will not mention if the force is investigating the dowsing method, as I don't comment on specific frequencies dowsers believe that it is necessary to research a specific target (eg gold).
I refer only to the wrong opinion, all dowsers, who believe that the mark of a generator can be spread on the land with spikes and even a sizable distance.
In fact if you put a generator with spikes on earth the true length of the signal propagation depends mainly
1. Since the distance between the two needles of the generator
2. From the "texture" and moisture of the land surrounding the needles
Detailed presentation and use of formulas to understand the above two parameters are not necessary here. Just I telling you that the maximum distance signal propagation in the earth needles is usually... (distance pins) * 2.9 * (special soil conditions) * (Power output RMS)
The specific conditions of soil has values of 0.7 (soil without water) - 2.4 (soil with plenty of water) on average.
So if we have two connector neeedles on earth with 1m spacing and dry ground, 1WRMS amplifier, the signal can not be spread more than 1 * 2.9 * 0.7 * 1 = 2.03 meters. He even along the spreading is to exclude any axis linking the two needles to another location and have another reduction.

Therefore any dowser who believes that the generator helps to stimulate the target at long distances is a misunderstanding. In practice Excite «ideomotor phenomenon" nothing more.
But if you really still believe that the signal travels from the needles through the earth, make a simple experiment. Whoever has digital generator to output 560-1200KIZ and connect the pins to ground. With a simple AM radio can detect the signal generator in X distance. If you cover with a metal box together needles & generator, we see that the signal is lost. In fact, the radio signal received directly from the generator and not through the earth. This is the reason that shielded a canister missed the mark, simply because there was no signal detected from earth aapeftheias
Conclusion.
The presentation of this system is to have a realistic method for sending signals inside the earth.
I have not opinion on the effectiveness of dowsing research. I have respect only for how they really need to connect a generator to send an X mark on a Y distance away and think this is enough help for those dealing with dowsing experiments or even investigating dowser search
continues
Yes, it is true that the distance between the ground probes affects the distance the signal is detectable. One MFD manufacturer says to put the ground probes about an inch apart. Another says five inches apart. It has been my experience that with wider ground probe spacing you eventually reach a point where the signal line does not "focus" at the target. Sort of like double vision.

I've mentioned about the Lockheed Martin underground communications systems for miners. That transmits voice (much more difficult than Morse code) a half-mile through the ground with such low power as to not be able to create a spark. Abandon ship!
Old 11-04-2012, 02:08 PM
Guru

Hi Andreas

Very nice device you are showing and i agree with Qiazori and you that this is only for people that likes to experiment about dowsing.

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:
Hello everyone.
Continued ....
Old 11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Guru

Generator work with flat-top aerial used in the VLF, LF, MF and shortwave bands. This antenna invented before 1920. The flat-top antenna functions as a monopole antenna with capacitive load.
The original flat-top antenna consists of a horizontal wires a vertical wire is connected to the center of the horizontal wire and hangs down close to the ground. Sometimes use many parallel horizontal wires, connected together at the center wire.
Here we can use this type antenna, with small mods for send signal in ground.
What we are newest?.
Replacing wires with a stable horizontal metal plate, building a certain way, so we have real capacitive load.
The antenna performance is close to 5%, depends on the accuracy of the construction. Usually amateur with handmade can produce perfomance 3-4% Not bad, if you understand, that simply needles the earth has performance near 0,5%. In this case you have performance up 400%
Materials for antenna
Your generator
two metal plates diametre 20-25cm.
IMPORTANCE only two plates have exactly the same dimensions.
coaxial cable connectors
A small plate diameter 1/10 of the large plate
Several personal work
See the schematic construction. I think is simple enough for everyone
I wish you success in all experiments in dowsing
best regards
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Generator work with flat-top aerial used in the VLF, LF, MF and shortwave bands. This antenna invented before 1920. The flat-top antenna functions as a monopole antenna with capacitive load.
The original flat-top antenna consists of a horizontal wires a vertical wire is connected to the center of the horizontal wire and hangs down close to the ground. Sometimes use many parallel horizontal wires, connected together at the center wire.
Here we can use this type antenna, with small mods for send signal in ground.
What we are newest?.
Replacing wires with a stable horizontal metal plate, building a certain way, so we have real capacitive load.
The antenna performance is close to 5%, depends on the accuracy of the construction. Usually amateur with handmade can produce perfomance 3-4% Not bad, if you understand, that simply needles the earth has performance near 0,5%. In this case you have performance up 400%
Materials for antenna
Your generator
two metal plates diametre 20-25cm.
IMPORTANCE only two plates have exactly the same dimensions.
coaxial cable connectors
A small plate diameter 1/10 of the large plate
Several personal work
See the schematic construction. I think is simple enough for everyone
I wish you success in all experiments in dowsing
best regards
This stuff is interesting, Just curious if anyone can interpret this diagram (post 8 of this thread) so an idiot can understand it. It shows the coaxial what appears to be two wires both attached to the lower plate--one to the lower surface and one to the center of the edge. It doesn't show any connection to the upper plate. Thanks. I assume the center wire of the coaxial is supposed to be attached to the upper plate and the shield to the lower plate.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Guru

After a bit of head scratching I see the top plate is not connected and is supposed to reflect the energy downward. That doesn't look right to me, but pretty sure most people would say the same about me.

If you go to post 25 (by J_Player) down at the bottom of the post and read the second article on Tesla, this is what Konstantine Meyl is doing. He wrote his papers on this in 1990 but he used pancake coils instead of the long tube coil. Then at the bottom of that article are more links about capacitive antennas. I've mentioned this that the skeptics are misapplying theory when they argue against the frequency discriminators. Beaty discusses this, although not the discriminators.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Guru

Well, what do I know? Meyl says that if you don't know what you are doing, this energy can be dangerous to humans so you might want to keep that in mind and read all you can about it FIRST. From all accounts, Tesla was not right in the head. I guess it didn't kill him but no one knows what it did to him genetically. it appears he neutered himself. Guess you can't say he was "nuts".