LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 09-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
The depth depends on the power of the broadcast signal and in samples I have reached approximately - 60 meters, but it can be increased or decreased. When the power is increased, no small objects are captured. The capture distance depends on the size of the metal, but it is very large, maybe 3, 4 kilometers.
Deep 60 meter , Distance to treasure 3-4 Km and with discrimination , Very very Good , Congratulation.

Maybe when power is increased gold ores not will find .

Your Frequency Generator Box send to Air Mhz or Khz with infrasound Modulation ?

Thanks for All Dowsing info .
Old 09-02-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Deep 60 meter , Distance to treasure 3-4 Km and with discrimination , Very very Good , Congratulation.

Maybe when power is increased gold ores not will find .

Your Frequency Generator Box send to Air Mhz or Khz with infrasound Modulation ?

Thanks for All Dowsing info .
I will just say that the carrier wave is not electromagnetic. This wave carries the infrasound signal. Gold ores are otherwise discriminated against, but this is not done by increasing the power.
Old 11-28-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
The depth depends on the power of the broadcast signal and in samples I have reached approximately - 60 meters, but it can be increased or decreased. When the power is increased, no small objects are captured. The capture distance depends on the size of the metal, but it is very large, maybe 3, 4 kilometers.
hi to all masters and gurus this project really work ? and my qustion range fra for gold 5khz or 5.1 ....... and for find other metal and when we set 5khz just we can find gold or can find other metal with best regard
Old 10-21-2021, 03:08 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Continue your project, I hope you have good results!
If I think the frequency is not very important in the field because it is not the metal radio to listen to music by tuning a frequency, than you would have with another source of energy.
Good luck!
The important thing is not the frequencies, but knowing how to control your forces, on the antenna. After all, everyone already knows the field grows!!!!!