LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 05-15-2016, 12:20 AM
Guru

Default Dowsing energies are not electromagnetic

To attempt to use electromagnetic sensing electronics to detect a non-electromagnetic signal is a total waste of time and energy.

most of the swivily, MFD, dowsing and other related detectors are based solely on electromagnetic priniples or strict mental attemps to "sense" a relation to a witness (e.g. gold) with gold in the environment. Electromagnetic signals are transverse wave in the space medium. The resonance signal between like materials are longitudinal an more like gravitation signals. To detect gravitation types of signal a totally different type of sensor is needed.

As has been shown innumerable times on this forum, these electromagnetic couldn't possible radiate more the a few feet from the signal generators.
Goldfinder
Old 05-15-2016, 09:51 AM

dowsing ,mostly, is very tricky and chaotic, but there is a part that is straightforward.
Some people can sense and map, (without any "signal generator"),electric or magnetic anomalies but the most profound reactions are those from RF local anomalies.
Even in this case, there is a tricky part, as they probably sense the derivatives rather than the total maximum of that fields.
Old 05-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Guru

Default Dowsing, Assisted dowsing, true LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill512 View Post
dowsing ,mostly, is very tricky and chaotic, but there is a part that is straightforward.
Some people can sense and map, (without any "signal generator"),electric or magnetic anomalies but the most profound reactions are those from RF local anomalies.
Even in this case, there is a tricky part, as they probably sense the derivatives rather than the total maximum of that fields.
Yes, you are correct, that is true dowsing. However, the other is either to use some type of dowsing assisted LRL electronics or pure electronics to detect a signal with technology that really doesn't work in the electronics physics realm.
Goldfinder
Old 05-15-2016, 01:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post

To attempt to use electromagnetic sensing electronics to detect a non-electromagnetic signal is a total waste of time and energy.
Reasonable thinking.

Seems some dowsers need more sophisticated (at least visual) dowsing rod, to transfer himself over sensitive inner dowsing barrier.

Electronic device is here auxiliary means only, not really working means.
Old 05-15-2016, 03:22 PM
Guru

Default Placebo effect

The current dowsing assistance devices work primarily on the placebo effect. Believe a device works and for some it does.
Goldfinder
Old 05-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Guru

I have found a gold necklace with 2 wire Lroad
I think not need a generator or anything
This energy own is there on our .
Old 07-06-2016, 11:23 PM
Guru

Default YOU HAVE THE TALENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by reza vir View Post
I have found a gold necklace with 2 wire Lroad
I think not need a generator or anything
This energy own is there on our .
Now you can look for those golden bars!
Old 11-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Guru

Pretty much disagree with everything said here. LOL Dowsing is body response to the energy radiating from the target. The target gets it's energy from cosmic rays. It's not reflection--it's re-radiation of the field energy. The target acts like a loudspeaker. The frequency discriminators do the same thing as the cosmic rays--energize the target field. If you know anything about them, it takes a few minutes for all this to develop. THAT'S NOT REFLECTION. Go study Meyl Scalar. Don't you know anything about resonance? Sounds to me like a big fat red herring or else you are phishing. More of the 70 - 80% false internet info with a heavy dose of superstition and arrogance added in to spice it up. LOL I could expect this from the doofus fake dowsers on t-net, or as I say "doofus and doofuser" LOL but really? Why the B.S.? You guys must work for the skeptic metal detector industry propaganda. I guess someone needs to come up with a term to describe a group of doofus. You know, like a murder of crows. Boy, I better not go there! LOL Yeah, I needed a good laugh. Maybe we should have a contest? Here's a start but it's probably already been used somewhere else. "A superstition of doofus'".
Old 11-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Guru

I could have said a "superstition of dowsers" but I didn't because they ain't. BTW, if you are offended that means it's a YOU problem. My advice, don't revert to you control freak programming you learned at age two. Get over it.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Pretty much disagree with everything said here. LOL Dowsing is body response to the energy radiating from the target. The target gets it's energy from cosmic rays. It's not reflection--it's re-radiation of the field energy. The target acts like a loudspeaker. The frequency discriminators do the same thing as the cosmic rays--energize the target field. If you know anything about them, it takes a few minutes for all this to develop. THAT'S NOT REFLECTION.
Where did you read something about reflection in this thread (except in your post)?

What hallucinogens did you take this days?
Old 11-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Guru

Buddy, that's your mantra. I ain't wasting my time to reread your stupid posts. Are you channeling Sam or Alzheimers?
Old 11-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Guru

The target absorbs the cosmic energy (or energy from frequency discriminator). Nothing to do with reflection. Depending on the amount of energy and the frequency being in resonance, it takes time for this to develop. If it was a reflection, it would be immediate. Not the case. This all in the electromagnetic spectrum. No hocus pocus.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Guru

Default There is the EM side and the subtle energy side

I will reiterate - dowsing is NOT Electromagnetic !!!

The dowsing ability comes from the dowsers focused intent to have the feeling "tune" to the subtle energies of whatever the focused intent is interested in.

Everything has a unique pattern an this pattern can be detected by the dowser.

We are more than a physical body. We are a conscious being occupying a physical. The physical body is designed for us to operate on this physical EM level. As such we have access to many levels above the physical.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:09 AM

https://cosmosmagazine.com/physics/m...ty-study-finds

http://www.spring8.or.jp/en/news_pub...2012/120123_2/
Old 11-02-2019, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I will reiterate - dowsing is NOT Electromagnetic !!!

The dowsing ability comes from the dowsers focused intent to have the feeling "tune" to the subtle energies of whatever the focused intent is interested in.

Everything has a unique pattern an this pattern can be detected by the dowser.

We are more than a physical body. We are a conscious being occupying a physical. The physical body is designed for us to operate on this physical EM level. As such we have access to many levels above the physical.
Everything has polarities and these polarities are what the dowser detects in the form of lines. Some things have more polarities than others and stand out on top of everything else.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Guru

All the LRL's or dowsing amplifiers energize target with magnetic (magnets or frequency generator), or some type of ionizing effect like radioactive (cosmic energy, radon gas from the ground, etc.), or UV light. The idea is to shake off the free electrons.
Old 11-16-2019, 06:44 PM

No one will come to a conclusion about the antennas if they don't put together the puzzle that surrounds them to reach a complete goal.
Old 10-14-2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
No one will come to a conclusion about the antennas if they don't put together the puzzle that surrounds them to reach a complete goal.
The most accurate and experiential explanation I have seen on this site
Old 10-15-2021, 04:22 PM
Guru

I believe at dowsing (i am a dowser, not the best but good) and i am sure that nobody knows or can explain how it works. I have read many theories but nothing like to me!! The only sure is that it works perfect for some persons, i saw it.
Old 10-16-2021, 01:50 PM
Guru

Christopher Hills says dowsing is no different than the other five senses. He also says insects use their antennae as dowsing rods to find flowers and a mate. Tests have shown the antennae are opposite polarity. Hills also talks about proticity vs electricity (uses protons instead of electrons).
Old 10-16-2021, 05:27 PM
Guru

Mike i agree, problem is that nobody can prove what he says or writes...
Old 10-17-2021, 04:06 AM

There is a simple way to polarize the sample substance and dowsing does not do this simple polarization you also control the field strength in the target antenna to be detected with adjustments like a calibration.
Old 10-17-2021, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
There is a simple way to polarize the sample substance and dowsing does not do this simple polarization you also control the field strength in the target antenna to be detected with adjustments like a calibration.
Thank you for your comments, they are very usefull, but please try to use comma, full stops, etc. to make it easy to reader to understand.. thank you.
Old 10-17-2021, 01:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Mike i agree, problem is that nobody can prove what he says or writes...
Like Hills says, you have to do the experiements in the Supersensinics book and see for yourself. just reading about it doesn't do anything. I'm not big on dowsing but I can do it. I much prefer the frequency generator-type equipment. And it's hard to draw a line between the two. People confuse dowsing with the frequency generator equipment and use too much of their mind in the process. The expression "He psyched himself out" is a real thing. Even with dowsing you don't want to get emotionally involved in the search. My opinion is people do not realize how involved they are getting. They don't see it and refuse to accept that they are not doing it correctly. They have their emotions and mind/intellect wrapped around the search like constricting snake. Gotta be detached and care-free, be cool, relaxed. Most people do not even know what it means to be relaxed. I've used the biofeedback machines (GSR is a good one) and it takes twenty minutes to get relaxed if you work at it. Otherwise the subtle energies are blocked by your consciousness in the blink of an eye. People cringe when it hits and it's ignored.
Old 10-17-2021, 03:59 PM

I don't believe in dowsing, but in a science, behind it, that is still hidden. For many. Metals are only detected with a science. Dowsing is already this science but with malfunctions, for lack of an antenna, well mounted. Right parts, cancels job failures close to 100%.