LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 10-05-2018, 02:31 AM
Guru

Default Lie detector for dowsers and ouija board map dowsers

https://www.hackster.io/BuildItDR/ar...etector-a0b914

Well, really for anyone who uses the MITAS Medieval Implements of Torture and Superstition

That includes L-rods, pendulums, etc.

I know it sounds bad, but really if you want to learn self-mastery something like this can be very effective.

Of course the imposters will avoid this like someone who needs exorcism when they see a religious artifact. For good reason. Wise choice. Never have to admit ineptness. Pretty easy to hide behind a keyboard for years and years.

If you want to learn, just practice calming down for a half hour twice a day. Don't expect any results for eight weeks if you stick to the schedule. As Christopher Hills said, if you miss one session, just add two weeks to the program for each miss.

What will you learn? First and most obvious is that your mind is like a wild horse, out of control. Once you can get your mind calmed down, you try some dowsing exercises, maybe even just sweep an L-rod slowly across the suspected target area and watch for a sharp response on the display. I've never used this with the computer display, but with a meter there is a sharp, quick hit like a fish strike. With practice you can learn what the dowsing response feels like.
Old 10-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Guru

You can get a fake Arduino for a few dollars on ebay. You'll want the USB cable, too. Don't need a power source, just hook it into your computer USB port.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:10 AM
Guru

I'm posting this mostly for anyone who wants to learn the dowsing response, but i also made some posts in Off Topic page to clue people into the scammer map dowsers and fake LRL sales on t-net.

They sucker somebody to divulge their suspected cache site photo then they are basically pan handlers begging for a share of the cache hoping the guy will get lucky and accidentally find something and attribute it to their phony map dowsing. Cold-hearted a-holes for sure. Send untold numbers of people on wild goose chases. Same with the fake LRL sales. If you watch those videos you will see how they operate. They hide under the moderator's skirt and cry "Mommy" if anyone catches their scam. Never say they are sorry for all the misery they have caused. No conscience. Videos are on the Off Topic page, Misc. section.

For the honest and sincere people this can help you for sure. Its easy enough to build, just going to take a lot of time to learn the calming, very similar to meditation. That's how you do it.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Guru

An easy way work on the calming is breathing exercise. Breathe in slowly through your nose at the count of five, hold for two, then exhale at the count of five. Follow the air path with your mind as you breathe in the good energy into your lungs and even down to your feet. Same on the exhale, breathe out the bad energy. Don't think about anything. Of course this is not easy. If you catch yourself drifting off in thought, just recenter and continue counting and following the breath.

Of course the idea here is to shut down the five senses, the outside influences. i could go into a long story about why you want to do this, but maybe another time.

Also, there are other versions you can do your own search Arduino Lie Detector but this one has the nice detailed display.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Guru

Hi Mike, I often read your posts and I am sure by now that your mission in this life is opening other peoples eyes.
Some laugh some don't understand but the few ones they listen make a serious step forward.
Well done!
Old 11-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Guru

Thanks for your support. I haven't been well but working on getting my mental health improved. I'm making progress but it's slow.

The Contraption locator progress is not moving very fast, either. But I am always hopeful. Seems like the more I progress the more I see how far away I am from where I wish it was. Work continues.