LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 10-15-2019, 12:23 PM

Default super dowser find much silver coins

increible. a dowser guides minelab hunters to silver coins. 100% eficiency. plata ALL THE TIME. the minelab operator was in shok how Miguel, el Chino, could localize ALL siver coins. Miguel is superb dowser.

Video is in spanish. put legends and translate. definitive proof of eficiency of dowsing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HMF6g7sj3g
Old 10-15-2019, 01:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post

Video is in spanish. put legends and translate. definitive proof of eficiency of dowsing.

Video is definitive proof of fraud efficiency only.

The same old scammers as actors again.

Spanish help nothing here.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Guru

I can't tell if it's a fraud or not by only fifteen seconds of video showing the L-rods, but what i saw does not look good. He holds the rods so they are touching his fingers at the top. Every instruction says make sure you don't let the horizontal part of the rods touch. Then in another shot he has the rods pointed up in the air. That's not going to work. In another instance the rods swing to the right and he points to a spot on the ground several feet away. The guy does not look like an accomplished dowser to me. i don't know, that's a lot of silver in a small area, kind like an Easter egg hunt.

But I know on-site (physical) dowsing can work. Just this does not look like a good example.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Video is definitive proof of fraud efficiency only.

The same old scammers as actors again.

Spanish help nothing here.

this why i said to translate video. Minelab people never met Miguel the dowser. they are minelab hunters with many videos. Never included dowsing. this the first time. try translate audio and ear about. he astonished. never thought it was possible.
Old 10-15-2019, 05:47 PM
Guru

That video did nothing to convince me the guy is "100%". When somebody claims 100% that is a red flag warning. Beware!!!
Old 10-15-2019, 08:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The video proves nothing. Only that you can find coins with a metal detector, but everyone knows that.

There do seem to be an extraordinary amount of silver coins for such a small area, which is suspicious. Maybe they were recovered with some sleight of hand, or were buried earlier before the dig.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:52 PM
Guru

Like I said, you can't really tell by this video. Just not enough rod time being shown. The video makes it easy to be skeptical. Never shows the rods closing over a target. The guy obviously isn't a conventional L-rod user. I'd be totally cautious in believing this one.
Old 03-20-2021, 03:35 PM

Silver generates strong energy with the difference that it has less minerals that hinder the search than gold so for a common dowser it is easier to have results on silver