Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 11-27-2021, 03:30 PM
Guru

Default How to Pendulum dowsing

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/...s-book.663796/

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/...fields.663797/
Old 11-29-2021, 01:52 PM
Guru

Robert Massy, one of Christopher Hills' top students said it took him three months before he got it working for him. If you know how to dowse it should take less time. If not, it could take longer because he had expert guidance. But this is what you want to learn here. Most "dowsing" is so watered down people are just deceiving themselves into thinking thay can do it. You can look on treasurenet dowsing page and see thousands of dowsed sites but nobody find anything. "I don't need it, i am so good." Yeah, B.S. So ridiculous I wonder if these guys are intentionally faking it or just some hope the person might find something and attibute it to their phony "dowsing". You have to do all the steps and learn them so you can do it without thinking, don't shortcut yourself. Don't let your pride stop you from starting at the first step. Sure, it looks a bit silly to use a spool of thread, but like my father would say "If you want to do something, do it right." That means follow ALL the steps. Practice every day but don't spend more than twenty minutes at a time. Twice a day probaly better yet. Don't do it if you are not rested. Close your eyes for 15 minutes and get rested first.

Hills says forget everything you know. Most people are going to have a hard time with that one. But, more than likely they have developed bad habits that need correcting. Really easy to get attached to the pendulum. He says nothing flashy about the pendulum because that's not where you attention should be. Really good idea to read first several chapters of his book. But also there are several pages of elements and subsatnces and their pendulum signature.

I made some magnets using the copper coated welding rod. You can pound them into a square-shaped cross section for better results (before magnetizing!). I was surprized they stay magnetized. I think he says use soft iron. Mu-metal probably better yet, but I haven't tried any. But don't use neodynium magnets as a substitute. You can use them to magnetize your rods. You just want a very weak magnet, just enough to move a compass needle a bit. Otherwise, it overpowers things. In this case, "more" is not better. Good idea to mark the polarity of each magnet so you don't get them mixed up.

Also you can download a copy of this book but it's over 600 pages. The download says "Diviner's Bible", (it's nothing to do with any religion) but he changed the name to "Supersensonics"

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/...wnload.615401/
Old 12-22-2021, 02:46 PM
Guru

Mike, do you know if i can find the book with pages in txt format?(not jpg).
I want to read it with the help of translator.

Old 12-23-2021, 12:01 PM
Guru

Sorry Geo, that is the only version I know of. I didn't even look to see what format the download is.
Old 12-23-2021, 02:36 PM
Guru

Now that I?m awake I think that download in pdf
Old 12-24-2021, 04:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Sorry Geo, that is the only version I know of. I didn't even look to see what format the download is.
The download file is pdf but it is created from jpg files so there is a problem with translator...
Old 12-24-2021, 05:07 AM
Guru

Mike i downloaded it, thanks for info.
I will spent much time reading it on winters!!!
Yes... translator seems to works ok!!