LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 04-11-2022, 04:46 PM

Default Mineralisation, el.field electromagnetic field problems

Hello everyone
I want to open a subject (maybe it's already been discussed) that's been troubleing some members and that's a subject about mineralisation, el.field, electromagnetic field. I made many dowsing rods with signal generator, and i always have a a problem with mineralisation elektromagnetic fields. Can someone make a suggestion or a solution to fix this. (Or is someone keeping that for themselves)
Old 04-12-2022, 11:04 PM

Hi my friends.sorry I don't practice dowsing but false electromagnetic interference and fort miniralisation is a problem for me to. Even radiology transmitters, engine sparks, fluorescent bulbs,high wire voltage and transformers ....ets make my device gives fals bips. I think its do to the Lc tank tuning of the receiver circuit or the external oscillator the question is in what frequency we must tune to.and dowsing rods is the same to.
Old 04-14-2022, 05:10 PM
Guru

Your area might be problematic but you didn?t say your location. GDI-Detectors.com has a relatively inexpensive device Eliminator e120. You can use it as a signal generator then set it to filter mode to check target size. Just set the filter and circle the transmitter again to see if the target line is still there.
Old 04-15-2022, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Your area might be problematic but you didn?t say your location. GDI-Detectors.com has a relatively inexpensive device Eliminator e120. You can use it as a signal generator then set it to filter mode to check target size. Just set the filter and circle the transmitter again to see if the target line is still there.
Hello Mike
Thanks for for answer,but do you have experience with the Eliminator e 120, or signal generator with chip ICL8038.
I know the chip ICL 8038 not manufactured but its sold on Ebay ,Amazon AliExpress.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avanturis View Post
Hello Mike
Thanks for for answer,but do you have experience with the Eliminator e 120, or signal generator with chip ICL8038.
I know the chip ICL 8038 not manufactured but its sold on Ebay ,Amazon AliExpress.
Is this a history exam? The 555 timer more current. 8038 not very stable
Old 04-15-2022, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Is this a history exam? The 555 timer more current. 8038 not very stable
Thanks for your reply
I have no knowledge of electronics and I want to research and learn from some who have many years of experience so I ask here on the forum to find out more about generators
Old 04-15-2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Thanks Brahimolayt for your explanation
Old 04-15-2022, 03:41 PM

Thanks Brahimolayt for your explanation