LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Old 11-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Guru

I will believe that an LRL using L rods does the job only if it works in anybodys hands.Thats very very difficult.
Only then we can say that the LRL is working.Good dowsers are making money selling LRLs.Some of them admit to their customers that they have to practice dowsing if they buy their LRL.Well a few of them end up dowsing succesfully while using the LRL they bought.
Why? Well because they have a talent they didn't know and it just came up.
Of course some of them beleive that it is the LRL that does the job.
Ussually the ones that succed is the ones that beleived that they bought a good working LRL.This is only because a Dowser has first to really beleive that he can do it and only then it can happen.
Sorry but I have to say it again.
THE BEST LRL AROUND IS NO OTHER THAN HUMAN BEING AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WHITH HIM.
So in the hands of a good dowser(yes there are a few around no matter what you say) any frequency generator that uses L rods is working.
I beleive Geo Knows by now that dowsing exists.I think nobody can convince him different neither myself.
It is a great advantage for a Treasure Hunter to know if dowsing exists.
And when I am saying "to know" I am talking about personal experience or "see it whith your eyes hapening" experience.
Jesus Christ said once to his students: Don't be surprised whith what I am doing because you can do more than me but you have to beleive first.
So beleive you can do it or in other words beleive in yourself.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post

So beleive you can do it or in other words beleive in yourself.
Hi g-sani

there are many religions in this world and all his belivers swear that only his religion is correct. All believers cannot be correct for sure.

One can believe that he knows to fly and therefore jump of 11 floor to fly. It can be dangerous religion and leaves no after-fly possibility of persuading on Forums about the possibility of flying without wings.

If you believe that you can dowsing it is not so dangerous religion and you have after-dowsing possiblities to persuating other believers and sceptic about dowsing existence.

Others do not need to believe in his dowsing abilities to believe in herself. Most sceptic do so, but are still open to any scientific evidence about dowsing reality.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi g-sani

there are many religions in this world and all his belivers swear that only his religion is correct. All believers cannot be correct for sure.

One can believe that he knows to fly and therefore jump of 11 floor to fly. It can be dangerous religion and leaves no after-fly possibility of persuading on Forums about the possibility of flying without wings.

If you believe that you can dowsing it is not so dangerous religion and you have after-dowsing possiblities to persuating other believers and sceptic about dowsing existence.

Others do not need to believe in his dowsing abilities to believe in herself. Most sceptic do so, but are still open to any scientific evidence about dowsing reality.
If I have to believe that I have wings and I can fly then I might be unstable and I am probably in need of medical treatment.
To believe that I can fly and to look for a way to do it that is completely different.
Even if you think you can fly you can always try by taking off from the ground.
You don't need to be Einstein to know that this is better instead of jumping from the 11th floor.
But I will tell you something else WM6.
Dowsing is as old as a few thousand years and always there were skeptics arround and then what?
Dowsing still exists now and that says that scientific evidence is not always neccesary to keep something going on for centuries.
Do not forget that science take many things as theorem and don't prove them at all.You know why?
Because then they would be able to explain everything even humanitys birth.
Well probably they should take dowsing as a theorem as well.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
I

Dowsing is as old as a few thousand years and always there were skeptics arround and then what?
Dowsing still exists now and that says that scientific evidence is not always neccesary to keep something going on for centuries.

Dowsing draw its roots from different sort of ancient pagan religions in which exist as ritual procedure.

Yes it is old, very old, but efective only at the psychological level not on the physical plane (read explanation in post #21 how water dowsing works).

Today, all sort of dowsing are only small religions available to those who need such religion to alleviate the painful reality (reality that no one can detect gold from 100m in soil).

Problem of believers is that they can not accept reality, but if you can not accept reality, you can not even be in progress, because you only constantly spinning in a circle of unproductive illusions and dreaming.

So believers illusions and dreams become reality, but that virtual world can not live with a reality and can only be what they are: religion.

If you think that the age of some faith exist as a proof of its accuracy, then you'll have to first answer the question of which religion is right, because they deny each other and each independently maintains herself as the only law.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dowsing draw its roots from different sort of ancient pagan religions in which exist as ritual procedure.

Yes it is old, very old, but efective only at the psychological level not on the physical plane (read explanation in post #21 how water dowsing works).

Today, all sort of dowsing are only small religions available to those who need such religion to alleviate the painful reality (reality that no one can detect gold from 100m in soil).

Problem of believers is that they can not accept reality, but if you can not accept reality, you can not even be in progress, because you only constantly spinning in a circle of unproductive illusions and dreaming.

So believers illusions and dreams become reality, but that virtual world can not live with a reality and can only be what they are: religion.

If you think that the age of some faith exist as a proof of its accuracy, then you'll have to first answer the question of which religion is right, because they deny each other and each independently maintains herself as the only law.
Listen WM6, may be you were not lucky until now to see somebody that can dowse for gold and I know very well how rare is to find an accomplished dowser that he can do it.
You have to change attitude to have this possibility open for the future.And I mean to see a real dowser going for gold so revealling himself to your skeptic mind.
To admit WM6 that you can dowse for gold it is as dangerous as when you are walking in a crowdy street carrying a see through bag full of money.
Oh... yes my friend we found gold many times you believe it or not.
The only reallity that you can not accept WM6 is that you can not do it when there is somebody else that he can.
You don't know the way to do it my friend and nobody is going to show you whith this attitude of yours when it comes to Dowsing.
Of course there are secrets and it is very difficult to learn them.
When you are infront of a real dowser believe me that he knows your attitude and he can also tell if you have this small extra thing that somebody needs to became a good dowser.
When you can dowse for gold successfully then you enhance many other abillities of yourself.
Everybody can do it but some are really better from the day they have borned.
Well I understand that when you talk about dowsers you are talking only about people that advertise themselves that they are.
I used to think like that myself in the past and I admit it.
Now the technology improved dear WM6 and gold dowsing is happening everytime out.
As time passes by is becoming better and better and yes you know now that the gold is there before you dig it.
You don't believe it WM6?
Sorry I did my best.

Many regards
g-sani
Old 01-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Listen WM6, may be you were not lucky until now to see somebody that can dowse for gold and I know very well how rare is to find an accomplished dowser that he can do it.
You have to change attitude to have this possibility open for the future.And I mean to see a real dowser going for gold so revealling himself to your skeptic mind.
To admit WM6 that you can dowse for gold it is as dangerous as when you are walking in a crowdy street carrying a see through bag full of money.
Oh... yes my friend we found gold many times you believe it or not.
The only reallity that you can not accept WM6 is that you can not do it when there is somebody else that he can.
You don't know the way to do it my friend and nobody is going to show you whith this attitude of yours when it comes to Dowsing.
Of course there are secrets and it is very difficult to learn them.
When you are infront of a real dowser believe me that he knows your attitude and he can also tell if you have this small extra thing that somebody needs to became a good dowser.
When you can dowse for gold successfully then you enhance many other abillities of yourself.
Everybody can do it but some are really better from the day they have borned.
Well I understand that when you talk about dowsers you are talking only about people that advertise themselves that they are.
I used to think like that myself in the past and I admit it.
Now the technology improved dear WM6 and gold dowsing is happening everytime out.
As time passes by is becoming better and better and yes you know now that the gold is there before you dig it.
You don't believe it WM6?
Sorry I did my best.

Many regards
g-sani
Excellent g-sani.

I wonder if it is true that you are looking for a job in the advertising department of company mineoro? I am sure that you are the right person.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Guru

Dear WM6 may be you believe in things exactly the same way as anybody else is thinking in our hobby.Well not exactly, but at least at no less than 98% of Treasure Hunters.
Their profile?
They believe that if you can dowse for gold you are rich allready > false
They believe that treasure is everywhere > false
They believe that the places they know are all treasure places > false
They believe that if you have a working LRL then you become rich straight away > false
They believe things that they cannot do nobody else can do > false
They believe that nobody else knows more than them > false
etc.etc.etc......

Sorry WM6 I don't do Treasure Hunting the way you do it.
Up to now I was really happy and I thought that my dreams were fullfilled the first time I found treasure from a distance.
But since then all changed.Not moneywise but in the way I was looking for Treasure.
Treasure for me WM6 is also when trekking in Greek mountains plus fishing trout & salmon in Greek rivers and lakes.
I don't advertise anybody and this includes myself.
But the truth is that something that started as a hobby turned out to be profitable as well.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dear WM6 may be you believe in things exactly the same way as anybody else is thinking in our hobby.Well not exactly, but at least at no less than 98% of Treasure Hunters.
Their profile?
They believe that if you can dowse for gold you are rich allready > false
They believe that treasure is everywhere > false
They believe that the places they know are all treasure places > false
They believe that if you have a working LRL then you become rich straight away > false
They believe things that they cannot do nobody else can do > false
They believe that nobody else knows more than them > false
etc.etc.etc......

Sorry WM6 I don't do Treasure Hunting the way you do it.
Up to now I was really happy and I thought that my dreams were fullfilled the first time I found treasure from a distance.
But since then all changed.Not moneywise but in the way I was looking for Treasure.
Treasure for me WM6 is also when trekking in Greek mountains plus fishing trout & salmon in Greek rivers and lakes.
But the truth is that something that started as a hobby turned out to be profitable as well.
Very well g-sani, again.

You are last lost romantic.

What if your "false" is > false?
Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very well g-sani, again.

You are last lost romantic.

What if your "false" is > false?
In a way I cannot say you are wrong WM6.
Somebody must see only whith his own eyes to convince himself.
I wish you to be lucky and see it in yourself as well.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
...Treasure for me WM6 is also when trekking in Greek mountains plus fishing trout & salmon in Greek rivers and lakes.
Hi g-sani,
Hiking and fishing is also one of my favorite treasures when I go to the to the mountains for treasure hunting. I am a recreational treasure hunter, and I only look for treasure as a hobby. I think if there were no lakes and streams for fishing, then I would lose interest in these places. But you are lucky that your hobby is also profitable.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi g-sani,
Hiking and fishing is also one of my favorite treasures when I go to the to the mountains for treasure hunting. I am a recreational treasure hunter, and I only look for treasure as a hobby. I think if there were no lakes and streams for fishing, then I would lose interest in these places. But you are lucky that your hobby is also profitable.

Best wishes,
J_P
I see some nice places for fishing arround California through internet J_P.
I wish States was not that far from Greece so I could fish there as well.
I believe you cannot choose where to go, places are endless.
Over here rivers are smaller and fish are much less(especially trout) but when it comes to goldy treasures we are better off over here for sure.
I was adicted once watching youtube's videos about fishing salmon in States or Canada.Wonderfull views that make you dream if you like this kind of fishing.

Regards, g-sani
Old 01-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
I see some nice places for fishing arround California through internet J_P.
I wish States was not that far from Greece so I could fish there as well.
I believe you cannot choose where to go.
Over here rivers are smaller and fish are much less(especially trout) but when it comes to goldy treasures we are better off over here for sure.
I was adicted once watching youtube's videos about fishing salmon in States or Canada.Wonderfull views that make you dream if you like this kind of fishing.

Regards, g-sani
Hi g-sani,
You are right. California has many beautiful forests with streams and lakes and excellent trout fishing. There are no gold treasures left from ancient civilizations. But we have many gold districts that produced nuggets and other placer gold as well as gold mines. In the Sierra Nevada mountain range, there are streams and lakes in the same places where gold was found. Even today, nugget hunters find gold that washes into the rivers after the spring rains. This makes for some very nice nugget hunting if you plan a camping trip in the forests. But the best part of these trips is to come back to your camp when you are tired of nugget hunting, and catch some trout for dinner. Then you can spend your hours in the night telling true treasure hunting stories at the campfire.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi g-sani,
You are right. California has many beautiful forests with streams and lakes and excellent trout fishing. There are no gold treasures left from ancient civilizations. But we have many gold districts that produced nuggets and other placer gold as well as gold mines. In the Sierra Nevada mountain range, there are streams and lakes in the same places where gold was found. Even today, nugget hunters find gold that washes into the rivers after the spring rains. This makes for some very nice nugget hunting if you plan a camping trip in the forests. But the best part of these trips is to come back to your camp when you are tired of nugget hunting, and catch some trout for dinner. Then you can spend your hours in the night telling true treasure hunting stories at the campfire.

Best wishes,
J_P
Come on J_P you make me dreaming again.
Sounds like paradise my friend.Fishing and goldfishing together allday long.
Perfect!
Old 01-14-2010, 02:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Come on J_P you make me dreaming again.
Sounds like paradise my friend.Fishing and goldfishing together allday long.
Perfect!
Exactly!

The catching is not always perfect, but the fishing is always good.
Take a look here to see it is not a dream... it is real!
http://www.grahamowengallery.com/fishing/Fishing.html

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Exactly!

The catching is not always perfect, but the fishing is always good.
Take a look here to see it is not a dream... it is real!
http://www.grahamowengallery.com/fishing/Fishing.html

Best wishes,
J_P
before fishing , just visit www.cabelas.com
they have everything
and g-sani they can send you anything you want
για να είσαι ετοιμοπόλεμος !!!
friendly , epitopios
Old 02-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
before fishing , just visit www.cabelas.com
they have everything
and g-sani they can send you anything you want
για να είσαι ετοιμοπόλεμος !!!
friendly , epitopios
Thanks for the reference epitopios.I have ordered from them plus from BassPro a couple of times.
You see there are a few things you could never buy in Greece as wading shoes whith felt soles.Nets for trouts are in limited sizes and quallities as well.
I borned by the side of a river and trout fishing is inside my blood.
J_P, I consider you as a very lucky person having all these nice places arround you.
You must dedicate your next fishing day to me as a good fellow fisherman my friend.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:22 PM

Hello! I have constructed a while ago
This antenna is very easy to construct and it works!
simply just a dowsing rod antenna .. .!!!!
Aluminium is very simple to see it initially .. !!
to change something change in another metal ....!!!!!
theory is the exploitation is of the emissions of land ...!!!!
Thank you!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Guru

Sorry, can you explain in some more words what you are trying to say Kostas87?
Old 04-17-2011, 09:50 AM

HI G-SANI!!
Sorry for the bad english ..!
the matter concerns a lrl Antenna and I have managed to construct and work just like Mr. NEW MASTERS ..!!!

without the help of some generator!
the only difference is the lrl Mr MASTERS mine that fails to lock and copper target with a change that I have to do ..!!!

My idea was using the generator to earth nature ..!!!!
and I missed a good antenna made ​​to do the discrimination of diamagnetic line from the ferromagnetic lines.!
Old 04-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Guru

Yes, but how do you know what Mr New Master uses?
I thought he said that he uses an MFD whith plain "L rods" afterwards.
Anyway, can you show us your LRL antenna Kosta?
Old 04-18-2011, 08:36 AM

hi!
so will wait for the weather gets better to upload a video ...!!!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=ozanmelih;100966]What id the new masters home page adress please?[/QUOT
may be minerdetector.com
Old 03-20-2012, 11:11 PM

L rods work without any power and discriming means that
what its taking in your righthand working with lrod,lrods start to find like it.