LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Old 06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Guru

so-called "skeptics"are sometning like "so-called LRL's".

Someone is, or is not (sceptic). The same with LRL.

Nice finding Dave.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
Check out Jim Anderson's post of 26 May 2012 titled "Depth", on the H3Tec bulletin board.
I presume this is the link you're referring to? ->
http://forum.h3tec.com/post/depth-5863036
Old 06-08-2012, 03:16 AM
Guru

The Chuckie Bulletin Board isn't completely dead. "Watcher" has posted confirmation of what the dreaded "skeptics" have been saying, like f'rinstance.....

>Chuckie runs it like a religious cult, hence the "family" talk. Heck, the company I work for has a lot of loyal customers, but it was never about membership in a personal in-group.

>We're not the only people who don't see a mine in the photo.

>The photo is begging for investment, starting with "family" members who have already been burned.

>They know they've been burned, Chuckie is telling everyone he lost interest in the LRL manufacturing business, it's not like he's saying he went bankrupt and wishes he could continue support but the judge took away all the resources needed to do that.

>Qualifying the mark is an important element in scams. In this case, qualifying the mark for a mining investment scam is real easy if the mark has already fallen for the LRL scam.

"Watcher" said it in fewer words than I did. No need to believe me, click that mouse and read it in his own words! As has been pointed out so many times, we don't have to make this stuff up. The con artists and their victims gladly tell their stories in public, they're the ones who provide the evidence. All the dreaded "skeptics" need do is to tell anyone who wants to know the facts to "read the advertisement".

But just for fun we often do more than that.

--Dave J.

Last edited by Dave J.; 06-08-2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: clarification of statement that could have been misunderstood
Old 08-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Guru

A couple days ago some good entertainment showed up on Chuckie's home page. In the "skeptics don't have to make this stuff up" category. Cheggidout.

--Dave J.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:29 PM

Delighted to belatedly catch up with the news of Chuckie heading for the hills and going underground! No doubt we can wait on the edge of ours eats to hear news that he has struck the motherlode! Or perhaps not!

Anyone heard any news as to why he finally gave up flogging the dead horse of the H3Tec fraud?

I still treasure some of my email exchanges with Chuckie.

As well as the email and internet campaign to get him and others shut down.

No doubt other versions of LRLs are still out there. We got involved because Chuckie was making claims for and of military use. I guess, sad as it is, that at least failure of LRLs in prospecting is less dangerous than when they are sold to detect explosives e.g. ADE651, GT200 etc. If you have not heard, fraud trials start in the UK of the main suppliers of these devices.

Latest developments at:

http://ade651gt200scamfraud.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/update-18-october-2012.html

and at:

http://explosivedetectorfrauds.blogspot.co.uk/

Kudos to Carl for his tenacious pursuit of Chuckie!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Banned

He's only chasing Chukie because it works and Carl is behind in technology.
The military contracts are worth heaps!
Run Carl Run...
Like the gamma ray camerra that was developed in Australia by the CSIRO.
These devices are simple and effective with a system whereby the substance to be detected can be changed via different cards.
The Thailand part would just be for manufacturing (it's cheaper)
Border security is huge business.
If your chasing them i'll come for a jog! RUN .. RUN.. AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
Time to get FIT.

rgds

Last edited by Dedevil; 01-16-2013 at 08:28 AM. Reason: This is worth heaps?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post

Which military contracts? With Iraqi Army?

They are known by using dowsing stuff as bomb detecting - with very known results.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
He's only chasing Chukie because it works and Carl is behind in technology.
Run Carl Run...

I do hope you are joking Dedevil!

1. If the technology worked then Chuckie would be one of the richest men on earth by now. He isn't and therefore it is blindingly obvious it doesn't.

2. If the technology worked then Chuckie or one of the other sellers of LRLs would have had the equipment properly tested and certified by now. They haven't, proving beyond doubt that it doesn't work. He could have taken the JREF Million Dollar Challenge, or perhaps Carls $25000 if the damn H3Tec worked. Even if he didn't rust either of those, he could have simply gone to M.I.T. or similar to get credible testing carried out. But did he? No!

As we pointed out many times to the sellers of bogus detectors, if you were legit that is the first thing you would do i.e. get your product validated by an authoritative source, put out a press release and let the orders flood in. Did any of them take this oh so simple marketing advice? NO! Because they knew their garbage kit cannot and does not work except to extract money from gullible or corrupted marks.

3. Where is the evidence of the enormous military contracts? We asked Chuckie many times to validate his pie in the sky stories about sales to and use by the military. he never did. Why not? Top Secret maybe? BS. Chuckie and all other LRLers are fantasists and/or desperate.

4. If the H3Tec or any other LRL was so damned good why don't they sell like hotcakes? Because they do not work.

5. EVIDENCE my sorry feller. Not just bland statements or worthless anecdotes. When you have some worth the paper it is written on then feel free to return and show us. Until then do everyone a favour and clam up!

By the way, Carl obviously has an interest in selling real detectors. Nothing wrong with that. To best of my knowledge he has never hidden that and has simply done everyone who will listen to facts the service of informing them that LRLs are are a scam. It is a fact that he has helped stop quite a few fools parting with their money on the scam and for that he deserves much credit and success as an honest broker. We at the Fake Detectors Campaign have no such interest in any competitive business. Just in the un-varnished truth and in not seeing people ripped off.

By the way, did you read the posts from Chuckies sister? There is a clear history of Chuckie lying, and fantasising and being deluded.

Meanwhile we await the news that Chuckie has struck it rich with baited breath!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Banned

Default You dont get it

I've worked for " a family" and know about watcher. This is UK based so the watcher is probably Scottland yard and the family is MI5. The're looking for Iridium. What the hell for? ???
Old 01-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Guru

Diohuni, you're evidently not familiar with our forum denizen Mr. Devil. He knows what Chuckie is just like the rest of us who have followed the story, he's just trying to find out if he can get you all screwed up.

--Dave J.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
I've worked for " a family" and know about watcher. This is UK based so the watcher is probably Scottland yard and the family is MI5. The're looking for Iridium. What the hell for? ???
What on earth is this guy on about?

Dedevil, do try to write coherently and rationally or we may be tempted to think you are incoherent and irrational.

Barking mad or what?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Diohuni, you're evidently not familiar with our forum denizen Mr. Devil. He knows what Chuckie is just like the rest of us who have followed the story, he's just trying to find out if he can get you all screwed up.

--Dave J.
Am already all screwed up! So he's a bit late on that one, but thanks for the advice. Just like to make sure there is a challenge to the bs and not let such loons have the free run of it.

By the way, we suspect that the Quadro Tracker, which morphed into the MOLE, SNIFFEX and subsequent incarnations such as GT200, ADE651 etc etc may have been inspired originally by the Afilani Electroscope, hence part of our interest in LRLs.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Guru

Like I said, he's just trying to get you all screwed up. His worldview is that he's the devil, and if you're not prepared to debate him with that premise as a given, best to just ignore him.

--Dave J.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Like I said, he's just trying to get you all screwed up. His worldview is that he's the devil, and if you're not prepared to debate him with that premise as a given, best to just ignore him.

--Dave J.

yeh Good one Dave my technially challenged buddy. Try Leggo.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:43 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diohuni View Post
What on earth is this guy on about?

Dedevil, do try to write coherently and rationally or we may be tempted to think you are incoherent and irrational.

Barking mad or what?
I would have said that he's playing Devil's Advocate, but that implies the Devil is advocating himself! Perhaps that's the intention, to make you go round in ever increasing circles until your head explodes.
It's best not to take the bait.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I would have said that he's playing Devil's Advocate, but that implies the Devil is advocating himself! Perhaps that's the intention, to make you go round in ever increasing circles until your head explodes.
It's best not to take the bait.
Is that Q hopping on the Technically challenged bus?

Back to school for Q.
Attached Images

Old 01-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Is that Q hopping on the Technically challenged bus?

Back to school for Q.
Nope.
It's Dedevil trying to provoke a response.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Guru

h3tec.com website dead.

Too bad, I liked the photo and the funny message that accompanied it. Looks like we're living in the post-h3tec era now. Chuckie was right, the monster he created was the monster from which in the end he could not hide, and it ate him. Evidently ate his buddies too, to my knowledge none of them has surfaced again yet.

Here's my theory as to what happened.

1. Chuckie grew up in a world without the Internet. The circle of victims could always be bigger. Trouble is that in a world with the Internet, the circle of victims could grow even faster, and the circle of people who knew what was going on could grow even faster yet. Before his game unravelled I explained that it was being run on the principles of a religious personal obedience cult, principles with which I am very familar.

2. His victims are keeping quiet for the customary reasons: shame at having been victimized, and the blackmail system created by the cult leader Chuckie who painted the whole operation as a friendly family matter so go ahead and bare your deepest secrets.

3. He's keeping quiet because he burned creditors and he's hiding from them. Even the H3TEC domain seems to have become a liability rather than an asset.

--Dave J.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Administrator

A couple of months ago I pinged a cult member to see what happened to good ol' Chuckie. I figured maybe, just maybe, this guy would have started to figure things out, he's otherwise pretty sharp. Err, no, still a True Believer to the core. I'm sure all the cult members will gladly tell us that Chuckie's struck it rich, and the laugh is on us.

Forum is still up, oddly.

- Carl